Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 622, RadiantCowbells wrote:You know that in the keychain hydra game I hard townread your slot, I just wanted you dead anyway right?
So you gamethrew that game? And you’re pretty much doing it again.

You do this each game we play in. You just “want me gone” for reasons I don’t understand.

Bella being scum and/or misguided I at least respect their playstyle because they at least try and/or don’t pull this shit. Go away I am going back to the thread now. Keep yelling and pretending what you say matters.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:55 am

Post by the worst »

In post 616, RadiantCowbells wrote:Mathblade's scum meta is LAMISTness
I very sincerely do not think that LAMISTy posting is outside of Math's townrange. Dude hasn't been onsite for a year. I can't really remember what he's like as a player. To be candid I'm not taking your cold meta into account when cold reading him.

I can write up what I like about Math later - sorry. Mobileposting is a lot of effort.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:55 am

Post by the worst »

In post 616, RadiantCowbells wrote:does Ank want her townread on Mathblade to supercede my scumread in actuality?
You need to settle the fuck down RC.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:57 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Fine Duck, you made your choice.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:57 am

Fine Duck, you made your choice.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 413, teacher wrote:VOTE: skitter
Now this is interesting.

There are many wagons and many different convos here and now a Skittter vote.

So what made things so strong for you at this point in time?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:59 am

In post 625, MathBlade wrote:
In post 622, RadiantCowbells wrote:You know that in the keychain hydra game I hard townread your slot, I just wanted you dead anyway right?
So you gamethrew that game? And you’re pretty much doing it again.

You do this each game we play in. You just “want me gone” for reasons I don’t understand.

Bella being scum and/or misguided I at least respect their playstyle because they at least try and/or don’t pull this shit. Go away I am going back to the thread now. Keep yelling and pretending what you say matters.
It's been years and it is super clear from everyone's point of view that I have nothing personal against you at this time and am lynching you because I scumread you.
If you prefer to convince yourself that you're so good that I'm policy scumreading you as opposed to caught you genuinely, you can believe that.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:59 am

Post by the worst »

I make several choices every time I post. It's how social deception games roll.

You don't need someone's reads to supersede the other's in actuality (??); the moment you ask that it draws away from any integrity in the read and turns it into an ego contest for no reason.

I can't think of a non stupid way to respond to that because like tbh it's a stupid question. I'll try and work through it with Ank when I'm at a PC & not at work if you'd like. But I'm gonna need a prompt which is read driven not personality driven.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:00 am

It does not make it an ego contest. It does not state that I am better that Ankamius or vice versa. The question says more about Ankamius's confidence in the read than anything else, since I already know Ankamius believes her reads are better than mine.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 416, teacher wrote:1. Post count by your previous logic
2. Pushing back on RCE’s gratuitous TL of me.
3. Raising matters of interest in my own time and not being driven off how I approach the game for the sake of appeasing the others who’ve voiced the same view as you. They don’t know better, you do, and it gives me the vibes of blendy laziness with a side of leaving me open.
I think that while this is more evidence that teacher is lock!town, the reasoning is imho bad.

Post logic should never be contributing to alignment unless some meta reasons.
I don’t see why the TL of you is gratuitous? You are one of my strongest townreads if not the strongest.

I don’t understand the last one?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:02 am

I don't think Ankamius calls for an outweigh on my reads unless she's really sure and that's a really useful data point for me to have in this game.
If I still go after Mathblade and they flip scum, it means I lynch you after, maybe it means I don't vote Mathblade in the first place.

But if Ankamius is like casually townreading Mathblade I really don't care, and if they are hard townreading Mathblade then I am going to take it into consideration
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 422, teacher wrote:eh, Skit, on reread now that Im on a computer and control-f'ing, you didnt repeat yourself as much as I had thought.
UNVOTE:
+1

I think teacher+rce is a good start to a town block.

I like a lot more of skitter’s posts up to this point and am putting them in town lean now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:06 am

Post by the worst »

ok you asked "does Ank want her townread on Mathblade to supercede my scumread in actuality?" when you meant "how confident does Ank feel about town!Math?"

i can definitely ask that; i don't think her reads are really all that refined past first impressions.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:06 am

Post by the worst »

In post 636, MathBlade wrote:I like a lot more of skitter’s posts up to this point and am putting them in town lean now.
could you throw me some commentary about her recent posting which you like please?
preferably while you're in the moment; i'm really interested to see how your mind is working because i think i'm reading her roughly backwards from you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:07 am

In post 637, the worst wrote:ok you asked "does Ank want her townread on Mathblade to supercede my scumread in actuality?" when you meant "how confident does Ank feel about town!Math?"

i can definitely ask that; i don't think her reads are really all that refined past first impressions.
this is the same question... if i wanted to just say no i am better than ank sheep me fuckheads i would have done that and linked our overlapping games rather than asked you to ask her a question

but okay i was like really blown away by your reaction to my question.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 426, Bellaphant wrote:So, I hate Day one. I'm catching up. very stream of consciousness

Page 1-6
Spoiler:
Mathblade's page one is super weird, really aggressive for no reason. Stands out the worst
Skitter's response is my response here, so early town lean.
Not seeing the fuss about , Plum's fine
actually feels town though. seems relaxed and confident. Followed up in . Town-feels
Ari's scum team in is super weird.
of skitters is really, really damaging to my town read. 'could be this, or that. or that'. Yes, that's the game.
cool, rc is town

@ari, talk to me about your teacher read?

Page 7-13
Spoiler:
I'm not seeing the math scum read here, at all. they are being silly about the partners thing but not scummy.
oh, apparently rc is playing? like this response to plum
plum's vote on an absent slot is scummy and even acknowledges this in the post.
more ari votes? this looks worst for the worst than RC.
Ico's plum reasons are fine.
Enigma comes in with some ok reads is just good advice

Votes on ari's absent slot are just bad and you should all feel bad.
@ennimga, talk to me about tris and teacher?

14-18
Spoiler:
why? why? I hate the lack of content here.
etc were the posts I felt bad about 'theory crafting' from Enigma earlier. Posts like are making me wonder if this is just my personality disliking the self aware/removed tone.
Still not seeing the ari scum-read. Even if I was, votes here are bad.
Skitters posting is not improving.
I can't make anything of teacher.

Can we stop just sheeping rc? Whether he's wrong or right it's super unhelpful for later analysis.

I work much better if people talk directly to me. I think I've played with plum ages ago, ari a few times and rc a bunch. Pls all come throw questions/ideas at me.
UNVOTE: skitter

(I'd vote for plum but my teammates like that they chatted to their team about ari. I'm thinking about it.)
This post here by Bella voting skitter (yes it says unvote but she meant vote as evidenced by the next post) is bad because she’s being very disingenuous about having questions and ideas thrown at her (as evidenced by her lack of reply) .

She goes out of her way to say Ari and Ico votes are bad in two separate posts while pushing other people.

The only thing I agree with is no one should be sheeping almost anyone without a damn good reason.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 638, the worst wrote:
In post 636, MathBlade wrote:I like a lot more of skitter’s posts up to this point and am putting them in town lean now.
could you throw me some commentary about her recent posting which you like please?
preferably while you're in the moment; i'm really interested to see how your mind is working because i think i'm reading her roughly backwards from you.
Sure just a second :) Mobile posting
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:08 am

Duck, you think that scum!Skitter has the meltdown that she had in reaction to my push on her? I would like to believe that she simply would never do that as scum.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:12 am

Post by teacher »

In post 610, Bellaphant wrote:Hi @the worst, come chat to me more
For some reason the wording of this particular snip rubbed me the wrong way hard, from someone who has t posted that much compared to the person they’re addressing. Plus the entry etc.

VOTE: Bella
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 423, skitter30 wrote:I mean, i didnt think so either ...

I dont particularly like this push on me, i think
There were also questions before where skitter said “I don’t think that’s town indicative of you” (paraphrase)
This shows that either Skitter is able to lie rather quickly that they are attempting a meta read of them or they have gotten way faster at outright lying. When I saw them first as scum they were in a neighborhood and the posting was not nearly as fast. While it’s possible that skitter got faster at rapidly lying and faking deep thought my gut says no and they are town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:15 am

Especially because to me the rage and frustration wasn't really in response to me voting her, because she was fine with that
I think that she was mad because she felt that the policy lynch attempt showed 1) not caring what alignment she was and 2) not caring for her potential town contributions, aka not respecting her
and as someone who used to absolutely flip out about it and has only gradually gotten better about it and still hates that shit, yeah i'm not surprised by her reaction.

I would put her as probably the most likely slot in the game to be town atm?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 612, MathBlade wrote:
In post 373, Iconeum wrote:
In post 370, Bellaphant wrote:VOTE: rcenigmaFeels awkward and contrived. Too much theory talk as well. Skim reading, need to go back and look at the Ari stuff. Like the rc/the worst interaction over the last few pages.
can you also expand some on what you feel is awkward and contrived/theory plz
@Bella why did you ignore this? Will address your later post when I am done catching up so things make sense. I just skimmed it for a reply and saw none.

VOTE: Bella (will go into more detail when I am caught up)
@teacher Why do you think Bella wants to talk with the worst and ignore Ico?

I am thinking possible teammates or Ico is asking a question Bella doesn’t want answered and maybe is teammates with worst instead?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:17 am

Post by teacher »

I thought there was an answer to Icos quoted question. Will go try to five if.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:18 am

I also think Teacher is weirdly town
like I'm not quite sure what I'd point to for why but I don't think he's scum
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:18 am

Post by teacher »

In post 426, Bellaphant wrote:343 etc were the posts I felt bad about 'theory crafting' from Enigma earlier. Posts like 359 are making me wonder if this is just my personality disliking the self aware/removed tone.
Still not seeing the ari scum-read. Even if I was, votes here are bad.
Here’s the answer, in a spoiler.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”