Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 923, popsofctown wrote:
In post 920, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 918, OkaPoka wrote:i was scum that was SO CLOSE to winnning
Oh ya get dunked on

I went 6-0 on mbaki until I quit mid day 1 in bulletproof when I decided killing scum
RC
was too much effort lol
WHAT DID WE SAY WAS THE RULE
My bad:(((
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:23 am

Post by OkaPoka »

ss if you want to comment please wait until after my list of people comment otherwise it might be boring
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:24 am

Post by popsofctown »

ss you can go after oka's list but before oka how about that
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:24 am

Post by popsofctown »

are you british do you know how to queue?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:25 am

Post by OkaPoka »

that is fine by me T_T
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Okay... I still don't know what kind of comment you are actually looking for though.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 922, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 915, Eddie Cane wrote:Nancy I'm going to address you when I'm home as part of my planned wall if I remember. Only interested in pops atm as I scum read her much more than you.
Considering you bragged about you having brilliant reads in GS, this isn’t exactly helping me to tr you but hey keep up the good work. :lol:
Reads 10% above rand is better than 90% of players I'd bet. So sure. But I also dont play forum mafia anymore, I play video only now. So I dunno if I still got it. I dont wanna ramble and get off topic tho haha.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 921, popsofctown wrote:
In post 914, OkaPoka wrote:this is very good actually

i want

<elsa,nacl,ddl,bob,amrun> to take sides and comment on this
I would add S_S to that list particularly since he just posted. I expect most people to agree with me but I expect no one to be naturally opinionless

I'd add you to the list if I was scumreading you even a little bit but you can tactically hide your opinion I guess

I really hope I'm not overconfident from trying to mimic my town process when I bussed you before but I keep getting townpings from you
Well, now you understand why I literally had my eyes rolling out of my head at Oka’s Krazy paragon argument, because it’s so obvious to me how wrong he is on Oka.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Nancy yo do you still have krazy as lock town
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 931, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 915, Eddie Cane wrote:Nancy I'm going to address you when I'm home as part of my planned wall if I remember. Only interested in pops atm as I scum read her much more than you.
Considering you bragged about you having brilliant reads in GS, this isn’t exactly helping me to tr you but hey keep up the good work. :lol:
Reads 10% above rand is better than 90% of players I'd bet. So sure. But I also dont play forum mafia anymore, I play video only now. So I dunno if I still got it. I dont wanna ramble and get off topic tho haha.
Who are you and what have you done with Mbaki?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:31 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 934, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Ik I can come across as an asshole but most of what I post is trolling. I'm like black and white different when I play video. I'm actually super sad hitogoroshi team doesnt have a rep in this game, he recruited me to tm :(
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Let's be on topic though
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:37 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 930, Something_Smart wrote:Okay... I still don't know what kind of comment you are actually looking for though.
Maybe you can watch what the people in front of you in the queue do and figure it out. Just like show and tell or speech day in class.
"Well, I..."
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 933, Eddie Cane wrote:Nancy yo do you still have krazy as lock town
Based both on what Auro said and my experience scum hydraing with him, pretty damn confident yeah. I <3 Krazy but I really don’t understand him getting a paragon nom. I’ve played with two kinds of town!Krazy - town!Krazy which is bleeding obvtown to practically everyone - Undertale and town!Krazy, where you are literally shaking your head post-game that he wasn’t scum. Coalition was one such game. Scum!Krazy tends to lurk, coast and hide a lot. He will not sound aggressive and opinionated and he definitely won’t be active. Being active, aggressive and opinionated are 3 major Krazy towntells.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 935, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 934, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Ik I can come across as an asshole but most of what I post is trolling. I'm like black and white different when I play video. I'm actually super sad hitogoroshi team doesnt have a rep in this game, he recruited me to tm :(
You’re being so nice here. I’m still grateful to you for unvoting me in Necromancer btw. I was thisclose to being mislynched in that and in only two hours into that game, no less.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I’m legit shocked that no one’s teammates except I think for Skitter has given any opinions on me yet.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 749, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 744, bob3141 wrote:
In post 739, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 736, OkaPoka wrote:Ask your teammates if they think you are being obvtown and why
I know I’m obvtown and you’re being a woat. Ask me questions like Eddie asked. I’m not wasting their time with idiotic questions.

So if you were to look back through the game. Where do you think you have been obvous towning .
Because I never play like this as scum. And DDL is apparently one of the few who is seeing that.
Can you give reasonign beyond a naturaly baised perspective. A reply that is immediately undermined by its own nature. As if you are scum could easily reply in the same way.

So what examples of your usual scum play do you think havent shown up. And what have you doen do you feel that you woudl do as town but not scum.

Also are you claiming that you should be taken as obvtown based on your meta and not your actual play. How do you think a player thats has never played with you would perceive you this game
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:52 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 760, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 577, Hectic wrote:Hi, Nancy, are you related to Doctor Drew?

I'm V/LA until Monday in case you missed that; I was being serious when I said I've only read the first two pages.
I'll come and obvtown my slot real quick when I'm back so you don't need to worry.

Oh
whoops
, I just dropped my
stethoscope
, how clumsy of me! I guess I'll retreat into my
consulting room
, and consult my
Drew
(hint hint)
I was obviously trying to keep my being in a hood a secret but scum can clearly obviously tell by my sudden unvote that I thought Hectic was doc. Now he continues to push this, maybe to sort me as he claims but I can also see the possibility that he’s also trying to out the PO as well.

Why do you feel teh need to out yourself being in a hood. Based on unvoting a player that had clearly could not be the doc. With him being outed as being in hood at teh start of the game. Clearly he could be doc who isnt in a hood. And why do you think scum would know your in hood by unvoting.

Also how do you think hectic is trying to out the PO
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 914, OkaPoka wrote:this is very good actually

i want

<elsa,nacl,ddl,bob,amrun> to take sides and comment on this
Pops is still scum, Eddie is even more town.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

WOO
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Amrun »

Also I’m posting from my son’s hospital room so like. If my battery dies before my husband gets back, I won’t respond for awhile
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Amrun »

Don’t get me wrong... I’m kinda pissed you did that though.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:57 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 786, Titus wrote:Well I'm not voting Nancy today.

I'll do Eddie Cane, pops, DrDoolittle, Krazy, Hectic, bob3141 or NaCl.

Pretty much everyone else on this list is town or town enough for today (Amrun). Can we lynch today please?

So is your list there is just based on poe. But of those players you have not yet decided on for now do you feel are actualy scummy. And which 3 players do you think have teh greatest likelyhood of beign scum.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 941, bob3141 wrote:
In post 749, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 744, bob3141 wrote:
In post 739, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 736, OkaPoka wrote:Ask your teammates if they think you are being obvtown and why
I know I’m obvtown and you’re being a woat. Ask me questions like Eddie asked. I’m not wasting their time with idiotic questions.

So if you were to look back through the game. Where do you think you have been obvous towning .
Because I never play like this as scum. And DDL is apparently one of the few who is seeing that.
Can you give reasonign beyond a naturaly baised perspective. A reply that is immediately undermined by its own nature. As if you are scum could easily reply in the same way.

So what examples of your usual scum play do you think havent shown up. And what have you doen do you feel that you woudl do as town but not scum.

Also are you claiming that you should be taken as obvtown based on your meta and not your actual play. How do you think a player thats has never played with you would perceive you this game
A good player? :P

That’s right, if I were scum here (which I’m not) , my answer to this could well be the same but I have trouble having extremely nuanced reads as scum, which comes very easily to me as town. One of the reasons I’m null on Pine, is that Mastina should have townlocked me by now, which she obviously hasn’t based on Pine’s horrible read on me, which wouldn’t be remotely suspicious if Mastina wasn’t his teammate because he sr me in VG but she lockedtowned me in that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:01 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 811, Pine wrote:
In post 732, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 727, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 678, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I know at least one person who won’t be getting a paragon nom next year. Did you guess you? And you will always be the very LAST person on this site, I will ever be accepting criticisms wrt to my behaviour. :]
Can we not
No, Pine seems to feel he has some God given right to pass moral judgement on me and lecture me all over this goddamned forum and I’m frankly sick of it.
This vendetta you think I have against you does not exist. I’m getting a little tired of it. This is a game of social deduction, positioning, and assessment. Game-related posts are not universally condemnations of your ability or intelligence, and I would please like you to stop misconstruing them that way.
In post 810, OkaPoka wrote:or rather, why so many people are townreading nacl
I'm not lately.

So does that mean you were town reading him earlier. If so what has he done for you to change your read on him.

Also are you scum read nacl or simply not town reading him at teh moment

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”