Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1122, Pine wrote:He’s competent enough that I don’t accept memeing in TM2020 from him.
I don't follow the logic here. Is memeing and providing content worse than just providing content?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Pine »

Xtoxm is particularly against lynching Hectic, thinks he’s a mislynch. He’s Townreading Amrun, S_S, Hectic, Pops, and “probably” Nancy

PE: Site meta has gotten to the point where scum can pretty easily get away with being transparent for exactly that reason.

Okay. Say we tabled your lynch for now, Hectic. Who should we be voting and why?
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Pine »

In post 1125, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1122, Pine wrote:He’s competent enough that I don’t accept memeing in TM2020 from him.
I don't follow the logic here. Is memeing and providing content worse than just providing content?
He’s not providing content. He’s got a naked readslist and that’s it. What the fuck content are you talking about?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:41 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Hmm

Pine why does two votes on me suggest hectic scum?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1124, Hectic wrote:
In post 1123, Pine wrote:I mean, look at that scummy as fuck wagon on OkaPoka. I maintain that {Krazy, NaCl, Hectic} is an entirely plausible team
Isn't that a little too transparent for a day 1 counterwagon if we were all scum? Also, why would my hypothetical partners push OkaPoka who's been generally town imo and is push harder to actually push?
I could see Hectic and NaCl but not all three. The wagon would be overloaded.

I'd change to Hectic, Dr. D, and NaCl.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Pine »

In post 1128, OkaPoka wrote:Hmm

Pine why does two votes on me suggest hectic scum?
It doesn’t on its own. It’s evidence of counterwagoning.

VOTE: NaCl

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1129, Titus wrote:
In post 1123, Pine wrote:I mean, look at that scummy as fuck wagon on OkaPoka. I maintain that {Krazy, NaCl, Hectic} is an entirely plausible team
Isn't that a little too transparent for a day 1 counterwagon if we were all scum? Also, why would my hypothetical partners push OkaPoka who's been generally town imo and is push harder to actually push?

Where did your pops read go?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:45 am

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: nacl
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:47 am

Post by popsofctown »

I don't really like Pine's progression on the Hectic slot, it seems to track poorly with the quality of Hectic's responses. He shouldn't need teammates' help to be deductive instead of inductive.

the worst told me those buzzwords 1 time and now my brain can't stop using them
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:47 am

Post by OkaPoka »

You should vote pine then :>
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:48 am

In post 1127, Pine wrote:He’s not providing content.
So that's your real issue, and memeing has nothing to do with it.

Why did you mention memeing as though you thought it was a problem?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1126, Pine wrote:Xtoxm is particularly against lynching Hectic, thinks he’s a mislynch. He’s Townreading Amrun, S_S, Hectic, Pops, and “probably” Nancy

PE: Site meta has gotten to the point where scum can pretty easily get away with being transparent for exactly that reason.

Okay. Say we tabled your lynch for now, Hectic. Who should we be voting and why?
Could you address my reasons I have for scumreading you? You've just ignored them the whole game.

Other than you, I dislike Titus, DDL, and Eddie off the top of my head. Let me ISO some more and I'll get back to you with an answer.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1122, Pine wrote:
In post 1115, Amrun wrote:
In post 1112, Hectic wrote:
In post 1108, Amrun wrote:@Pine: what do you think of Hectic as a scum player? Is he competent?
I don't have any scum data on this site unfortunately. I have 1 offsite however.
Ok, thanks for that info - Pine, please change my question to what do you think of Hectic as a player in general? Is he competent?
He’s competent enough that I don’t accept memeing in TM2020 from him.

I need to consult with my team, they think I’m out on a limb here and Hectic’s posting this afternoon has been better.

As for the lack of a counterwagon, that isn’t for lack of trying - there have been pushes on several people so far, they just haven’t taken hold.
If he’s competent in your eyes, then you’re scummy for condescending to him in 1081 that if he were scum, he could have faked his readslist better, yet still calling him scum for the same readslist.

Pine enters my scumreads. His teammates are reigning him in from pushing a bad mislynch.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Amrun »

VOTE: Pine
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1131, Amrun wrote:
In post 1129, Titus wrote:

Where did your pops read go?
Hasn't gone anywhere. I don't feel good about him. I was just discussing Pine's suggestion.

I'm playing based largely off a PoE.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1133, popsofctown wrote:I don't really like Pine's progression on the Hectic slot, it seems to track poorly with the quality of Hectic's responses. He shouldn't need teammates' help to be deductive instead of inductive.

the worst told me those buzzwords 1 time and now my brain can't stop using them
In post 1134, OkaPoka wrote:You should vote pine then :>
In post 1135, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1127, Pine wrote:He’s not providing content.
So that's your real issue, and memeing has nothing to do with it.

Why did you mention memeing as though you thought it was a problem?
Exactly! A wagon on Pine please.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:52 am

Post by popsofctown »

It's a data point. I've liked a lot of his other posts. I think he's netted to null. I can't remember whether I've stated how much I like the other posts itt or not.
NaCl is a really strange slot. He just randomly said "my teammate told me to vote the UTR so I'm now voting the UTR" and it seems too wolfy to be wolf. I can't make sense of it.
All these things seem like way smaller deals than Eddie Cane scumslipping so I feel like I'm on crazy pills

pedit: whoa like 8 pedits
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:52 am

In post 1126, Pine wrote:Site meta has gotten to the point where scum can pretty easily get away with being transparent for exactly that reason.
Occasionally, yes. If they did it too much, the meta would shift back.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Titus »

If Pine's just pushing an easy mislynch, why wouldn't he push me harder earlier? Second, why would he need an out?

I'm not a fan of this desperate effort to save Hectic.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:53 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1142, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1126, Pine wrote:Site meta has gotten to the point where scum can pretty easily get away with being transparent for exactly that reason.
Could you explain the meta feature you two are chatting about, this went over my head
"Well, I..."
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Hectic »

I mean, DDL has basically no content, and that sheep on pops isn't great. He scumread me for "not remembering anything I'd posted" so that's a terrible vote. Nothing much I can find that's alignment-indicative other than that actually. I've only played one game with him where he was scum and lurked very similar to this, but I'm assuming he does this as town too as he claims? Easy lie to catch out if not and someone should speak up if that's the case,
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1143, Titus wrote:If Pine's just pushing an easy mislynch, why wouldn't he push me harder earlier? Second, why would he need an out?

I'm not a fan of this desperate effort to save Hectic.
Effort by whom?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:56 am

In post 1144, popsofctown wrote:Could you explain the meta feature you two are chatting about, this went over my head
He's talking about the possibility of a Krazy/NaCl/Hectic team wagoning Oka to save Hectic. Which is something that would be super obvious, except that site meta might let them get away with it because "they wouldn't be so obvious."
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1142, Something_Smart wrote:
Agree, and this is TOO transparent. Also, wouldn't it be more productive for those 2 if they were my scum buddies to vote someone else who already has a vote? 3 votes makes a much better wagon than 2.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

drunk on a plane atm
i believe there's 0-1 scum in hectic and pops, never 2

that said, i strongly believe there's 1 in there. pine's reads are so off from mine that its a little scummy to me, but my team has him as town, so i'll leave it for now. if town hectic and town pops are tunnelling me and no scum are supporting it idk what scums doing.

i actually think this is the most interesting TM game and i think its content rich. which is cool
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”