Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1069, Pine wrote:I don’t really have a you read, but it’s 2:25 AM so you’re just going to have to be happy for now with Mastina and I agreeing strongly on that count. Ask me when it’s not stupid o’clock and I’ll elaborate, but I tend to forget stuff like this.
VOTE: Pine

1063 and Mastina can’t be arsed to have a read on me yet? Something isn’t right about this. When is Mastina ever not vocal about reading me. Ank is another one, who I’m also wondering about. Both of them should have definitely had something to say about me by now but Mastina especially.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Ank has said lots about you. So has Tom. So have I. I am choosing not to discuss that read at the moment, though.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1198, Eddie Cane wrote:Wow, my reads are changing a lot.

@Hectic idr who your team is but area they falling this game

@SS Your reads are very different to mine so I need an update with some reasons please

@Pine If you are, stop

@Nancy and I mean this nicely, I have seen you be 100% Sure scum is town, as town. And town is not what my team necessarily reads you as, though it is trending a bit that way. Do you have a consistent track record reading Krazy? Because some members of my team disagree with that read, as well as your Pops one. You have done some things my team thinks is very townie and some very scummy, so I need more.

@Hectic you said most of my content is good other than my pops response. Can you expan do that? The way you are sheeping Pops is not ever a S/S interaction I believe, and I do not like the content from either of you. I am talking to Pops a lot in the hood, but I need to find you in thread if you're town. And more importantly, I need you to not be a potential mislynch vote on me because I really don't like getting lynhched.

@Oka I need you to do a reads list please. Losing faith.
Okay, your team has weighed in on me, so that’s good. And that’s another weird thing, where is Mastina’s Krazy read as well? No way Mastina has jack to say about either of us.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1201, Eddie Cane wrote:Ank has said lots about you. So has Tom. So have I. I am choosing not to discuss that read at the moment, though.
I really liked 1013. Krazy nailed my thought process during my voting/unvoting Hectic wrt to that fake doc thing to a tee. He didn’t just say I’m town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1203, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1201, Eddie Cane wrote:Ank has said lots about you. So has Tom. So have I. I am choosing not to discuss that read at the moment, though.
I really liked 1013. Krazy nailed my thought process during my voting/unvoting Hectic wrt to that fake doc thing to a tee. He didn’t just say I’m town.
Tell Tom, “hi” and <3 for me, thanks.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1197, popsofctown wrote:So those types of errors aren't scum indicative
but if you had rolled scum this game
you
would have ensured
that you didn't make any such errors, by scouring your posts to make sure you remove them, because of how NAI they are.

I think you meant to say you would have a different post if the edit feature wasn't disabled in mafia game threads?
I think it depends on the player so it’s not a reliable tell and is NAI categorically.

FOR ME, personally, it is actually town indicative, but I don’t expect anyone to believe that just because I say it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:35 am

Post by bob3141 »

Amrum were those two sentances in fact made separately or did you type it out as you went
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

My neighbour also is convinced he’s town and I hard tr my neighbour.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:39 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1207, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Its interesting that you hard town read your neighbour. Do you think scum are more likely to try to scum read their neighbour or claim to town read them in the thread

As i think we have already seen a few neighbours claim a scum read on their neigbhour. One of the examples being titus scum read hectic
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:40 am

Post by OkaPoka »

@SS Your reads are very different to mine so I need an update with some reasons please

@Pine If you are, stop

@Nancy and I mean this nicely, I have seen you be 100% Sure scum is town, as town. And town is not what my team necessarily reads you as, though it is trending a bit that way. Do you have a consistent track record reading Krazy? Because some members of my team disagree with that read, as well as your Pops one. You have done some things my team thinks is very townie and some very scummy, so I need more.

@Hectic you said most of my content is good other than my pops response. Can you expan do that? The way you are sheeping Pops is not ever a S/S interaction I believe, and I do not like the content from either of you. I am talking to Pops a lot in the hood, but I need to find you in thread if you're town. And more importantly, I need you to not be a potential mislynch vote on me because I really don't like getting lynhched.

i have a list of team solves but the best readslist i can do is people I'm not considering in any my solves (not even as backups to anything)

titus,ss,nancy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Eddie, I’m kind of concerned with Pop’s Amrun push because I don’t think Amrun’s scum here. I also didn’t care for her earlier push on SS but I still lean town on her but her Amrun push is definitely concerning me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1208, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1207, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Its interesting that you hard town read your neighbour. Do you think scum are more likely to try to scum read their neighbour or claim to town read them in the thread

As i think we have already seen a few neighbours claim a scum read on their neigbhour. One of the examples being titus scum read hectic
I think it would depend on whether they’re neighbour is acting scummy in their eyes. as either alignment, because from town pov=logical suspicion, from scum pov=easy mislynchbait.

1) They were adamant about hoods not being outed.
2) They were upset when Titus outed they were in a hood with Hectic but tr read her for it. They were being 100% genuine too.
3) They’re mindmelding with me on Krazy. In fact they were the first to make that read in there, not me. I just agreed with it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Pine »

@Nancy - Mastina is busy and doesn't have time to do deep dives on everyone in this game. My team is really only commenting on people they think I'm not reading well.
In post 1188, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1186, Amrun wrote:
In post 1185, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1182, Amrun wrote:@bob: the worst parts of the Hectic wagon were
Pine
, DDL, and Elsa Jay,
none of whom are on NaCl
. Pine being on NaCl is a big reason I’m voting Pine over NaCl. Pisskop and Oka, who happened to be on the Hectic wagon, are townreads of mine, so I don’t mind them being on NaCl at all.
You can't even write out posts without falsities because it's so postproduced and fake
I did misspeak there, I meant to leave Pine out of that top list since I was talking about him in the next sentence and forgot to change it. Since it’s very clear in that same post that I knew Pine is on NaCl, this is (frankly) just a stupid post.
No, it's
not
a stupid post, because it shows you're not retracing a thought process you actually had, you are making it up afterwards.
From your posting you "scumread" Pine more emphatically than DDL or Elsa Jay, that's not the one you'd forget.
Ehhhh, I think it's pretty NAI. I know a lot of people, myself included, who postproduce and revise posts on the fly and sometimes include errors like that.

@Pine If you are, stop

Yeah, I need to take a break from this game. I'm getting confused and crossing wires.
In post 1199, Eddie Cane wrote:I think I can get whoevers town in {SS, Oka, DDL, maybe Nancy, maybe Titus, Pisskop, and my team thinks Pine} to vote with me when I start tryharding. At best, that's exactly 8, adn odds thats all town are astronomically low. I think I could realistically get mislynched in this lobby which is why I'm tryin to content a bit and gambit a bit less.
I can say I've finally got a TR on you, so we can do business on this. I frankly have more respect for your Towngame than my own, and I'm close to enough Townreads to start a POE list. That might actually be the most productive thing I can do here.
In post 1200, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1069, Pine wrote:I don’t really have a you read, but it’s 2:25 AM so you’re just going to have to be happy for now with Mastina and I agreeing strongly on that count. Ask me when it’s not stupid o’clock and I’ll elaborate, but I tend to forget stuff like this.
VOTE: Pine

1063 and Mastina can’t be arsed to have a read on me yet? Something isn’t right about this. When is Mastina ever not vocal about reading me. Ank is another one, who I’m also wondering about. Both of them should have definitely had something to say about me by now but Mastina especially.
I think you're wildly overvaluing how much Mastina is invested in both you and this game. She's hardly discussed it at all, and is more focused on her own game. Xtoxm is really the only one talking about this one regularly.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Hectic »

I ISOed NaCl. I disliked his dislike for Eddie based on the vacation and posting for the sake of posting things. I liked his comments on my wagon and the comment on the doc crumb thing and resulting conversation with Nancy.

@NaCl: "I think Hectic's posts haven't been too great but there are times where I see a move that I think scum-Hectic would make but Hectic is specifically not making those actions." - can you specify what kind of scum moves you thought I would make but didn't make?

I think I missed where he flipped a read based on his teammate's opinions or something like that. Can someone link me to that post?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1156, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1107, Amrun wrote: This is a bad wagon with a bad comp. it stinks.
In post 1130, Pine wrote:
In post 1128, OkaPoka wrote:Hmm

Pine why does two votes on me suggest hectic scum?
It doesn’t on its own. It’s evidence of counterwagoning.

VOTE: NaCl
In post 1132, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: nacl
In post 1150, pisskop wrote:VOTE: nacl

I don't think heck survives the game, tbfrank.
In post 1152, Amrun wrote:Ok with NaCl wagon too.
I don't think Amrun is town in this game of mafia
This is kind of weird. What do you think of the comp of this wagon, Amrun?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1174, Pine wrote:
In post 1136, Hectic wrote:
In post 1126, Pine wrote:Xtoxm is particularly against lynching Hectic, thinks he’s a mislynch. He’s Townreading Amrun, S_S, Hectic, Pops, and “probably” Nancy

PE: Site meta has gotten to the point where scum can pretty easily get away with being transparent for exactly that reason.

Okay. Say we tabled your lynch for now, Hectic. Who should we be voting and why?
Could you address my reasons I have for scumreading you? You've just ignored them the whole game.

Other than you, I dislike Titus, DDL, and Eddie off the top of my head. Let me ISO some more and I'll get back to you with an answer.
Afaik you don’t have any reasons beyond OMGUS
Sigh. What about or ? That's my main issue with you.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:13 am

Post by OkaPoka »

since we are heading this direction anyways

i think the team is pine/piss/pops w pops being the most replaceable

of course im assuming krazy is town here for this solve to work at all

VOTE: pine
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Back on catchup again, huh.

Ad a birthdat present, someone give me a summary plz.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:19 am

Post by OkaPoka »

UNVOTE:
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Hectic »

@Pine If you are, stop

Idk, you feel very loose and genuine from looking through your ISO. I think I've been playing too much forum mafia today because it's getting harder and harder to read posts and actually take in what they're saying. How you feeling about Pops from your discussion with her in the neighbourhood?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1218, OkaPoka wrote:UNVOTE:
Why the unvote?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:23 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Because as much as I like my solve in that it feels like it makes sense

I still kinda like each slot individually, which means I might be just flat out wrong on all three
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:23 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1206, bob3141 wrote:Amrum were those two sentances in fact made separately or did you type it out as you went
Which two?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:24 am

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: pisskop

probably the easiest flex pick for multiple solves while still pursuing my top solve
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Amrun »

@Hectic: Can you specify? Because I think I’ve answered that extensively. Did you want something else than what I’ve already said?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”