Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1306, Krazy wrote:
In post 739, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I know I’m obvtown and you’re being a woat.
To be fair Nancy, I don't think you should insist you're obvtown quite as much as you do
In post 747, Amrun wrote:Halfway through this catchup, my son woke up with a fever of 104.6 so even though I read eberhjbng past where I last commented I’m not processing it. On the way to the ER. Sometimes when they’re doing testing on him I like to withdraw into distractions and sometimes I can’t concentrate on it so depending on how today goes I might be disconnected.
Good luck and hope everyone feels better!

In post 758, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Am I completely out in left field here, or does it look to anyone else that Hectic is PR hunting?
His push on you is kinda not good, but it could be that he's unfamiliar with how you think. It seems like he's saying you realized in that he was not doc so your attitude on him being town should have changed immediately afterward, but I feel like 582 indicates you started to realize there were *problems* with him being doc, not that he certainly was not, which is not the same thing. While it's kinda fair for him to try to clarify this, I don't think the way he was doing so was particularly effective.
In post 774, Elsa Jay wrote:And I cashed it in for a ticket to Florida.

Also I'm back to work now, so yeah, talk to ya later tonight.
Nice. Also, happy birthday!
Spoiler:

In post 786, Titus wrote:Well I'm not voting Nancy today.

I'll do Eddie Cane, pops, DrDoolittle, Krazy, Hectic, bob3141 or NaCl.

Pretty much everyone else on this list is town or town enough for today (Amrun). Can we lynch today please?
I think I like that Titus has a list like this more than I care about being in the list

In post 846, NaCl wrote:I have not played with either of them but I think you are Wagonomics? That was the game we were together in. No, it's just that I finally realized that I don't do well in games that have more than like 9 people in it because I can't really keep track of too many people at the same time. I'd initially hoped that it was just a thing I did as scum but this is actually the first game with 13+ players in it where I'm town and I don't feel that great here either.
Do you feel like your team is helping? Or does trying to coordinate with more people only make it more confusing?
In post 878, Eddie Cane wrote:
@Micc
please replace pops
Not ok
In post 889, Something_Smart wrote:{Nancy, bob}
{pisskop, Titus, Hectic, Oka}
{Pine}
{Eddie, Elsa, Amrun, NaCl, Krazy} - null
{pops, DDL}
Can you expand on why you're so strong on town bob?
In post 892, Pine wrote:Town to scum or scum to town?

Labels, people, ffs
Wow
In post 901, Eddie Cane wrote:I actually scum read you a bit earlier, argued with TW and Ank for a while, have you as prob town now.
What specifically made you feel better about Pine?
In post 938, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:active, aggressive and opinionated
Not sure how you're connoting aggression but I am actively trying to be less aggressive
In post 940, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m legit shocked that no one’s teammates except I think for Skitter has given any opinions on me yet.
Maria agrees you're 'gut town'
In post 964, bob3141 wrote:I could undestand you maybe null reading a group of players or even privatly concider soem of tehm town based on what youve seen. But to form a town block with player you have barley interacted with no real sign of you really trying to sort them.
I'm not sure why you need to 'interact' with someone to conclude they're a candidate for a townblock. Some players are diggers, some are analyzers, not everyone is good at both
In post 966, Eddie Cane wrote:I feel like if somebody coded a robot to play mafia it would sound like Bob
Really didn't like the replacement talk but I agree with Eddie that bob's posts in the 960s feel bad
In post 974, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: hectic
what didn't you like in or ?
In post 977, OkaPoka wrote:you don't think hectic's most recent posts are shit?
I don't get the impression he was reading everything given that he seems to have missed my lowball questions in but it's hard to tell the extent that he's caught up at any given point
In post 979, pisskop wrote:Wait, who can make a valid case for scum!kop?
Maria wants to kill you, actually, but I'm still thinking about her reasoning
In post 990, popsofctown wrote:generic townread
what is a generic townread?
I didn’t do that in TK game I don’t think? but I didn’t necessarily think I was obvtown in that. Pops, feel free to dispute this, since I don’t even remember. You know fun fact, I am far more likely to get mislynched in games, where I haven’t said that.

Oh and calling you “aggressive” was in no way a criticism, I said it because you aren’t in my experience, as scum.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Wow I'm reading this game different from most of you
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1300, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.12
Pine (3) -
Hectic, Amrun, Nancy Drew 39
Hectic (2) -
Titus, Elsa Jay
NaCl (2) -
Pine, pisskop
OkaPoka (1) -
NaCl
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Amrun (1) -
popsofctown
pisskop (1) -
OkaPoka
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle

Not Voting (3) -
Something_Smart, Eddie Cane, Krazy

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).
VOTE: NaCl

Still think Hectic is the right play but I am just going to vote the highest wagon in my PoE.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Micc »

Votecount 1.13
Pine (3) -
NaCl (3) -
Pine, pisskop, Titus
Hectic (1) -
Elsa Jay
OkaPoka (1) -
NaCl
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Amrun (1) -
popsofctown
pisskop (1) -
OkaPoka
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle

Not Voting (3) -

"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1327, Titus wrote:
In post 1300, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.12
Pine (3) -
Hectic (2) -
Titus, Elsa Jay
NaCl (2) -
Pine, pisskop
OkaPoka (1) -
NaCl
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Amrun (1) -
popsofctown
pisskop (1) -
OkaPoka
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle

Not Voting (3) -

VOTE: NaCl

Still think Hectic is the right play but I am just going to vote the highest wagon in my PoE.
I don’t understand the NaCi sr, I think she’s probably easy mislynchbait.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I wonder how much I scrolled past that I want to reply to I'll actually end up replying to
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Hectic »

@Titus: What do you think of NaCl's most recent post?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

So I went from almost quickhammering Hectic to being the only vote on him. Huh.

I missed the part where he became town, forgive me. But as a heads up, I'm claiming intent next time if I'm off the wagon. Sad I didn't get a quickhammer though.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Titus »

Drunk Titus feels NaCl is scum but feels sympathy based on his last post.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1332, Elsa Jay wrote:So I went from almost quickhammering Hectic to being the only vote on him. Huh.

I missed the part where he became town, forgive me. But as a heads up, I'm claiming intent next time if I'm off the wagon. Sad I didn't get a quickhammer though.
Hectic didn't become town. Scum shaded pine so ppl got cold feet.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1334, Titus wrote:
In post 1332, Elsa Jay wrote:So I went from almost quickhammering Hectic to being the only vote on him. Huh.

Huh? Who's scum with me shading Pine?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1334, Titus wrote:

Who’s the scum shading Pine?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Krazy »

quality pagetop
In post 1053, pisskop wrote:big oof elle
what does this post mean?
In post 1062, OkaPoka wrote:does krazy usually fall behind?
yeah when I'm out of town
In post 1070, Hectic wrote:Scumread when I joke around, and scumread when I post seriously. There's no winning in this game and I don't have much motivation to play. But here's a reads lsot from the top of my head (mobile posting)
Pine - scum: Scumread me early on for NAI things, and since then has talked about me being scum while talking about teams and wolves, yet not stated any reasons for me being scum.
Nancy - townlean: The only scum pings I got from her were during those whole doctor shenanigans but if she speaks the truth in that she never takes emotions, then it's NAI.
Okapoka: Townread
SS: Townread
Eddie: Scumlean based off pops' logic
Pops: Townlean, logical posts through the game. Her reaction seemed genuine when Eddie outed the hood
DDL: Scumlean - haven't liked his content this game, and vote hopping onto me
Titus: scumlean - reasons I've specified already and being okay with a flip 9 days early is ???
Elsa Jay - neutral: I don't remember much but he seemed alright? The attempted hammer is NAI because he admitted to it when it wasn't obvious he actually thought that would be a hammer

That's everyone I remember right now.
what's your read of me?
In post 1077, Hectic wrote:What, you mean scumreading 3 people on my wagon and townreading most people off? Just how it turned out, I try not to be OMGUSey; the wagon wasn't in my mind when I was making the reads list.
So are you discounting their votes or not thinking about their reasoning? idk I'm not sure why your wagon wouldn't be on your mind given your alignment is the one thing you theoretically know right?
In post 1198, Eddie Cane wrote:@Pine If you are, stop
What does this mean?
In post 1239, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1236, OkaPoka wrote:Nancy, does krazy usually fall behind?
Am I allowed to discuss anything rl or not? I don’t want to get into trouble.
I mean I don't think I've made it a secret that I've been out of town
In post 1244, NaCl wrote:Regarding Pine, I really think this wagon is worse than the Hectic one and that Pine is town,
Why is Pine town?
In post 1247, OkaPoka wrote:I just prefer lynching Piss to Pine because I think there is a world where Piss is buddying a town!Pine whereas I don't think there is a world where Pine is buddying a town!Piss.

With that being said my best theory is Pine and Piss are both scum.

But also its more valuable to have potential wagons on both Pine and Piss right now than to have everyone sitting on Pine.
You're basically on the exact same page as Maria here
In post 1289, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Krazy, yes I have as scum in Gameshow and in HP under a different account.
Hmm okay, so you have a pretty good sense of his range then

I'll ask Maria more about how much experience she has with him. Her argument to me was that he was more trying to drive lynches rather than solving, basically. I would qualitatively agree that in our mini together he felt a bit more reflective and analytical, but most of that was with him replacing in at day 2+ iirc rather than on day 1 so much. I think I might have been in one other game with him on day 1. Maybe EICN?
vote conspiracy
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1337, Krazy wrote: what's your read of me?

So are you discounting their votes or not thinking about their reasoning? idk I'm not sure why your wagon wouldn't be on your mind given your alignment is the one thing you theoretically know right?
Leaning town, haven't seen anything outrageous from you and I've agreed with most your reads and thought process.

I did think about reasoning, but I didn't remember exactly who was on my wagon when I made the reads list is what I meant I guess. For example, I disliked Pine's reasoning most for voting me.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 615, Pine wrote:It doesn't. Krazy is competent, but using nominations as a basis for that opinion is just...not solid reasoning.
I think looking back this is what made me pause on Pine for a little bit, but looking at it now it seems kinda meh. I'm sure Pine is capable of some level of nuance but for the most part I haven't really felt like he's been genuinely trying to solve me. The other thing is that I have seen Pine have very good town games and very bad towngames but usually as town he swings more one way or the other. His reads here being sort of banal and his presence underwhelming matches a lot more how he usually feels as scum. I don't think his readrate on me is particularly good (he was wrong on me for most of Jingle's weird graveyard game thing) so I don't want to over-prioritize his read on me in particular but he's just said a lot of things at this point that feel forced or off one way or the other. I've tried to resolve some of my townreads arguing for him town and I'm not really seeing it

SS / Nancy
Titus / Amrun
Oka / DrD / Hectic
piss / Eddie / Elsa / pops / NaCL - sorting/reevaluation pool
bob
Pine

VOTE: Pine

Maria agrees with Pine scum even though she thinks piss needs to go more, I'm less certain
Shadoweh agrees that bob feels off but wasn't sure enough to argue I should be diving him
vote conspiracy
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Hectic »

Nice.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Titus, why are so so confident on Hectic scum? Convince me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I rescind my town bloc.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1342, Eddie Cane wrote:I rescind my town bloc.
Can you be a little more forthcoming? You make yourself difficult to sort.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1341, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Titus, why are so so confident on Hectic scum? Convince me.
Look at the garbage besides you and Amrun voting Pine. Despite all the slots assisting only Pine picked up I am more agreeable as scum than town.

I don't think so. Pine's town. He's been lock town since then.

Pine's easy to wagon. Hectic took a marathon.

Drunk Titus never votes Pine.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1344, Titus wrote:
In post 1341, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Titus, why are so so confident on Hectic scum? Convince me.
Look at the garbage besides you and Amrun voting Pine. Despite all the slots assisting only Pine picked up I am more agreeable as scum than town.

Maybe have another shot at this when you're sober.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Amrun »

Is Pine frequently mislynched?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Alright this game state is ass, we ready to kill scum now?

VOTE: Krazy
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1345, Hectic wrote:
In post 1344, Titus wrote:

Maybe have another shot at this when you're sober.
When I'm sober, I don't give a damn because no one listens to Titus day 1.

Pine's not scum. If you're town, move on.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1328, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.13
Pine (3) -
NaCl (3) -
Pine, pisskop, Titus
Hectic (1) -
Elsa Jay
OkaPoka (1) -
NaCl
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Amrun (1) -
popsofctown
pisskop (1) -
OkaPoka
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle

Not Voting (3) -

You know, I've been thinking Pine and Titus are scum (individually) for a while, but their votes onto NaCl who I think is pretty townie as a counterwagon to Pine supports a possible team there.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”