Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:28 am

Post by Amrun »

JK skitter doesn’t TR you and thinks you are self aware enough to know you aren’t getting N1 with your play here. But she’s not sure it’s AI.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:32 am

Post by Amrun »

Eddie, we would like a reads list please?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:42 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Hi skitter
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1520, Hectic wrote:@Titus: Could you please make a case for why I'm scum? I don't think I've seen any legitimate reasons from you yet.

Note to others: Titus and I have a very dysfunctional relationship in our neighbourhood. Yesterday, she just stood outside as Pine stormed in through my front door and coldly declared "Kuribo sends his regards." he then proceeded to piss in my plant pots, before making a swift escape by diving through one of the closed windows, shattering the glass on impact. Titus gave me a dirty look later like somehow all that commotion was
my
fault. Unbelievable.
Kuribo=the REAL 3 eyed raven, case solved.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1524, Amrun wrote:I think skitter TR you FWIW but I’d have to double check with her.
In post 1525, Amrun wrote:JK skitter doesn’t TR you and thinks you are self aware enough to know you aren’t getting N1 with your play here. But she’s not sure it’s AI.
:lol:

His reads are also not good and if town, his teammates are either not reading the game or are on crack, because I have real trouble believing that anyone who is, still sr Krazy atp.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1522, Hectic wrote:
In post 1510, pisskop wrote:Gamestate and expected value of the buddy.

Usually, I want to buddy somebody for the whole day or for the day. So I either set up somebody to be SRed the next day or just try to pocket them to infinity.
How exactly do you "set up somebody to be scumread"?
Mastina did that to me in MBoS, she basically set up my slot as her buddy and it didn’t help much when me and Ari wrongly defended her. So, we were pretty much doezo after her flip.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Wait nancy... you mean... you've been wrong on a read before?
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:39 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1440, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1411, Something_Smart wrote:Eddie, how confident are you that Krazy is scum?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1531, Eddie Cane wrote:Wait nancy... you mean... you've been wrong on a read before?
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Like who hasn’t? But I’ve been right about Mastina ever since. The more you play with someone, the better your reads’ accuracy is on their slot.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1533, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1531, Eddie Cane wrote:Wait nancy... you mean... you've been wrong on a read before?
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Like who hasn’t? But I’ve been right about Mastina ever since. The more you play with someone, the better your reads’ accuracy is on their slot.
I’m also not wrong on Krazy, I honestly don’t know what Ank and tw are smoking.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Amrun, Skitter is still sr Pine right?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:14 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1522, Hectic wrote:How exactly do you "set up somebody to be scumread"?
???
I debated answering this one.

The safest way is to exploit their already present biases and ask leading questions early. The less safe way is to bus a partner and tie somebody else to them, or to crumb suspicions and false assertions.

Its all about media spin, baby. You take stock of how much influence people have, and plan around it. Most people dont see too far into the future.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:20 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I've spent the last half hour writing a Krazy case, but because the read is mostly from Tom and Ank it sound super awkward and I got bored
In post 1532, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1440, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1411, Something_Smart wrote:Eddie, how confident are you that Krazy is scum?
Very. He is Ank's top kill. He is Tom's top kill by a margin.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1526, Amrun wrote:Eddie, we would like a reads list please?
Amrun town
people~~~~
Krazy scum
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:26 am

In post 1537, Eddie Cane wrote:Very. He is Ank's top kill. He is Tom's top kill by a margin.
Are you willing to be lynched tomorrow if we lynch Krazy and he flips town?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:29 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I had a big long thing written up but I don't actually want to start walling, so I'm going to put it like this.

Spoiler: The bottom half of Ank's reads list
Pops
Nacl / Bob / Krazy

Spoiler: The bottom half of Tom's reads list
Pops
Krazy

Spoiler: The people I personally would like to kill today
Pops > Krazy

Spoiler: All of Dann's contribution to the game in order from oldest to most recent
Oka town
Piss town
Pops scum
Krazy scum
Amrun town
Piss actually scum but not with Pops
our entire team thinks pops is scum
the post where she decided i was scum is enough to case her on its own

It is a little off that nobody in the game is really aligning with our reads. Especially since all 4 of us are, like, super synced. I don't know if I really believe Krazy and Pops is S/S but I'm supremely confident there's at least 1 there, and the fact nobody is aligning is worrying.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1539, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1537, Eddie Cane wrote:Very. He is Ank's top kill. He is Tom's top kill by a margin.
Are you willing to be lynched tomorrow if we lynch Krazy and he flips town?
If I said yes, you really think I'd ever follow through and roll over?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:32 am

I agree with you that pops has felt off.

Krazy I have no opinion on at present which may be a bad sign unto itself.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:32 am

In post 1541, Eddie Cane wrote:If I said yes, you really think I'd ever follow through and roll over?
No.

But I would votepark you and not look back so I don't care :P
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:32 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 1249, OkaPoka wrote:but also the way I see it there is very little value for me to just be completely transparent and sharing all my notes at every stage of the game because

1) my reputation of scumhunting is mediocre at best
2) I am pretty much a utr so I don't need to bother with proving myself as town

so the gain of me outting my reads is that it can
1) reassure everyone that im townie i guess
2) have notes that other people can work off of

the loss is
1) i don't get to be a spooky wildcard
2) i am more susceptible to being lead to the wrong place
Okay, this is understandable.
In post 1250, Hectic wrote:
In post 1248, Something_Smart wrote:Nice, NaCl is town.
Agree, I like the logic in that post.

@NaCl: What do you dislike about my Pops townread?
I disagree with her read on Eddie. I think she was too quick to go after him over revealing the neighbourhood. I think it's far more likely that Eddie was irritated and revealed it rather than him being too careless and letting it slip. I don't think it's a very good reason to be townreading her and scumreading Eddie.
In post 1252, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I definitely think you’re town from this but I don’t necessarily agree with your reasoning for tr Hectic, because if he was in fact scum trying to out the PR, why would he back off?

I still don’t understand your Oka sr, because he’s like this in pretty much every game I’ve played with him. I also think the question he was asking me earlier was based on helping to clarify his read on me. Auro definitely didn’t sr it.

Why do you think town!Pine wants to ram a Hectic wagon through so quickly, when we still have plenty of time left?
Regarding Hectic, I think it's far more likely that he genuinely didn't understand what was wrong with his posts. If he was scum who was specifically trying to get a reaction out of you there's no way that asking the same question and ignoring your concerns was going to get you to respond because he'd know the issue with what he's asking. If he was scum trying to out the PR then he wouldn't get anywhere by continuing to make you suspicious of him.

I don't know how Oka plays. But yeah, I'm not feeling it as much.

I don't know Pine well enough to say. Although there are reasons why I like fast lynches in some situations, the fact that neighbour pairs keep outing themselves is one of them. I think Pine is wrong and my Hectic read has gotten stronger, but to me Pine feels more like he's wrong than he's scum.
In post 1260, Amrun wrote:@NaCl: I was just giving a basic list of who was on the wagon that made me feel ick at first, then I decided to go into a little more detail and give Pine his own sentence. I don’t remember the exact wording.
Okay, makes sense.
In post 1275, popsofctown wrote:I'm not positive he's town, I'm not the best ambassador for SS town

Oka pisskop is my top townread besides you, I feel like every other game could flip scum without me feeling like the tables and chairs are on the ceiling
Do you want me to do towncasey stuff
I'm at a weird mix of ragestration where I don't feel like doing nice things
But if you care I can find what about his posts I liked
I don't know if I could do that if you'd just ignore it.

Pine would be the better pi-name of the two to be wagoning

pedit: wow there are pedits
Pops, could you not ignore me?
In post 1306, Krazy wrote:
In post 846, NaCl wrote:I have not played with either of them but I think you are Wagonomics? That was the game we were together in. No, it's just that I finally realized that I don't do well in games that have more than like 9 people in it because I can't really keep track of too many people at the same time. I'd initially hoped that it was just a thing I did as scum but this is actually the first game with 13+ players in it where I'm town and I don't feel that great here either.
Do you feel like your team is helping? Or does trying to coordinate with more people only make it more confusing?
It's not really that it's confusing but it's partially that they are occupied with their own games as well, and it turns out that they all live in different time zones from me which makes it difficult for us to really communicate and get a good understanding of what's in each others' heads when we make a read. Also I can't help but argue with their opinions a bit too much.
In post 1337, Krazy wrote:
In post 1244, NaCl wrote:Regarding Pine, I really think this wagon is worse than the Hectic one and that Pine is town,
Why is Pine town?
I feel like the stuff he was talking about in the early game was making mistakes that came from someone who was town. I really disagree with the Hectic case, but I feel that pretty much everything he was doing felt real. I'm not really sure how to explain it, though, but he really feels like he has a townie thought process, both from the early game and other things that don't relate to Hectic, like explaining Amrun's thought process and that matches up with things I do.

Also, supposing Pine was scum and Hectic was town, I don't think Pine needs to try and push it through so loudly anyways. I don't see the issue in wanting to be the leading voice on that unless it's specifically to set up some kind of mind games where he's trying to make his push look bad in a towny way.
In post 1371, Hectic wrote:Is it wrong to townread Eddie for this? I'm kind of townreading Eddie for these mention things.
Eh, I feel pretty good on Eddie right now.
In post 1435, Hectic wrote:
In post 1390, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1385, Eddie Cane wrote:If you dont like a krazy wagon, an eddie cane wagon is an option! Probably better than nacl or pine tbh.
What? Why would you want to be wagoned?

I agree with you on NaCi. There are two scum in this game, who else is your team sr? Btw, I envy you. I’ve been literally screaming at my team - Pine? Hectic? Who do you think is scum here and no one has said jack so far. :/
Turns out sleep is hard.

Did no one notice this slip?
Why'd you think there were two scum, Nancy?
In post 1448, Hectic wrote:Jeez, Nancy, I was insinuating it was a townslip, not a scum one...
If you are insinuating that it was a townslip, why did you ask the question underlined there?

UNVOTE: I don't really want Okapoka anymore. I was partially just annoyed since he kept on evading me the first few times I tried to improve my read on him.

I am slightly more in favour of a Hectic lynch. I strongly don't want Pine lynched.

I still feel unsure on my scumreads, feel a lot better on my townreads. Right now I'm kind of okay with lynching any of {Pops, Elsa, Krazy, Pisskop} maybe Hectic.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Titus »

@Hectic, I gave my reasons for SRing you. I don't get what Kuribo's roleplay has to do with anything. I'm not in the mood to debate my SR of you.

@Eddie, All of your SRs are in my would lynch pool.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1542, Something_Smart wrote:I agree with you that pops has felt off.

Krazy I have no opinion on at present which may be a bad sign unto itself.
Honestly my friend I haven't played forum mafia in ages and I don't really have the self-confidence I used to. Video mafia is (in my opinion much higher skill level and) much more enjoyable for me, but reading people vs reading words on a forum is a different skillset and the way I read people in mafia has adjusted a lot.

I need an updated reads list from you if possible, and if anyone in your team is following. I recall not loving your last reads list (as I disagreed with a lot of it).
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1387, Titus wrote:
In post 1350, Eddie Cane wrote:Titus yo

I need reads on Nancy, Krazy, Piss, Pops. With reasons please
Weak town, weak scum, moderate town, moderate scum

Should be in my iso
When you posted this I laughed, because I have *exactly* these reads on 3/4 (not piss).
In post 841, Eddie Cane wrote:All 3 of these people have votes, but I would like to propose a town bloc of Titus, Oka, SS.
In post 1199, Eddie Cane wrote:I think I can get whoevers town in {SS, Oka, DDL, maybe Nancy, maybe Titus, Pisskop, and my team thinks Pine} to vote with me when I start tryharding. At best, that's exactly 8, adn odds thats all town are astronomically low. I think I could realistically get mislynched in this lobby which is why I'm tryin to content a bit and gambit a bit less.
There's a reason these are literally the only 3 times I've mentioned you in my iso. You're, like, the only one aligning with my reads.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:45 am

No one in my team is currently following.

{bob, Nancy, NaCl}
{Hectic, pisskop}
{Titus, Eddie}
{Oka, Elsa, Amrun, Krazy} - null
{Pine}
{pops}

I can explain any reads you'd like but the specificity of each read will be inversely proportional to the number of reads you want me to explain.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:47 am

Post by pisskop »

Doodles isnt on that list
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”