Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Krazy »

Why did it take you an hour to give a straight answer to a straightforward question?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Krazy »

Okay then what the fuck is going on in 1538?
vote conspiracy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Vote me or stop talking this is a waste of thread space
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1947, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1945, Krazy wrote:You didn't explain why that changed or what is going on with your Am read, which was clearly the point. Instead you evaded by giving a vague unhelpful answer of "he's not" when asked why you listed him as your only town in one post and was the first listed town in your last reads list
In post 1632, Eddie Cane wrote:{Amrun, NaCl, Nancy, Oka, SS, Titus} - will not vote today
{Pine, Pisskop, bob, Hectic} - don't really want to vote today
{elsa, ddl} - if needed would policy vote today
{krazy, pops} - want to vote today

is this a good enough reads list?
why are you being more elusive on one of your top townreads (apparently) than Elsa is being on why he doesn't like Frozen 2 as much as Frozen 1?
Nothing changed. He was not my top town read. He was a town read. He is still not my top town read. He is still a town read.

Can you save your garbage burying for when ank and tom get back to me on whether I should let pops die or bury your ass? Ty.
Krazy’s question was completely valid based off 1538, so I really don’t understand your reaction here
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:37 am

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: Eddie cane
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Krazy »

VOTE: Eddie Cane

Okay what the fuck is going on in 1538?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Krazy »

Nice
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1952, Eddie Cane wrote:Vote me or stop talking this is a waste of thread space
Krazy is just trying to understand your Amrun progression as am I as in why are you suddenly suspicious of her when you clearly weren’t before?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1957, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1952, Eddie Cane wrote:Vote me or stop talking this is a waste of thread space
Krazy is just trying to understand your Amrun progression as am I as in why are you suddenly suspicious of her when you clearly weren’t before?
I'm not suspicious of her?
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Krazy »

He only sets up Am as scum upon a pops green flip, he doesn't actually change his read of her Nancy

His read is just so oblique it's easy to miss that, because he never gives a straight answer
vote conspiracy
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:42 am

Post by popsofctown »

Nancy what if my mystifying play all makes sense if I am seeing a player I think is very likely to be scum getting perceived as very unlikely to be by the town and I think that's so important I'm willing to risk my neck over it? I don't think that's actually confusing.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1900, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.21
popsofctown (5) -
Eddie Cane, Amrun, Something_Smart, pisskop, Elsa Jay
Pine (3) -
Hectic, Krazy, Nancy Drew 39
NaCl (2) -
Pine, Titus
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle
DrDolittle (1) -
OkaPoka
Eddie Cane (1) -
popsofctown

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).
@Pops, you’re already voting Eddie.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Krazy »

LOL
vote conspiracy
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1961, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Votecount 1.21
popsofctown (5) -
Pine (3) -
NaCl (2) -
Pine, Titus
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle
DrDolittle (1) -
OkaPoka
Eddie Cane (1) -
popsofctown

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

That sounds extravagant. I wish you were too.
"Well, I..."
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1961, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Votecount 1.21
popsofctown (5) -
Pine (3) -
NaCl (2) -
Pine, Titus
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle
DrDolittle (1) -
OkaPoka
Eddie Cane (1) -
popsofctown

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

Have you heard of a concept called "posturing"?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:52 am

Post by popsofctown »

Idk what posturing is but I revote my votes for emphasis as both alignments.
"Well, I..."
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:54 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1687, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1681, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1626, popsofctown wrote:Please don't call me "kid" or any other noun that doesn't describe me.

I think my vote is on Amrun right now, it'd be about the same as if it was on Eddie. Moving it doesn't matter, people changing their minds would matter more than the integers next to the names.
Why is Amrun scum?
Amrun is willing to lynch basically anybody. I can't remember a time she's come to this thread and said anything in the vein of "X seems like the hot wagon right now, but Y has higher probability to flip scum and serves my wincon and we should move to it".

I've seen players like Titus have that attitude as town and that's probably the kind of Titus we have here, but my interpretation of her timings and justifications leans towards this being the scummy wine-in-front interest in wagons that well slide into hammer quickly and get the first mislynch before this game gets re-paradigmed to have some scum in the consensus scumreads.
Just something about this feels forced. Feels more like your trying to float ideas to see if there are any takers for them. Rather than you actually genuinely pushing a read. More feels you trying to feel for the more effective counter wagon to yourself.

I see your pushing how armum said he was ok for nacl lynch. Yet armum never actual even voted him to 4 votes. He could have but he didn't. Also missing the fact that we all know there are 3 mafia in this game. Thus that there are 3 players that can be scum. Therefore, a person can be happy to lynch from a list of 3 scum reads.

You also imply that armum is just going to whichever wagon is going. Yet you fail to mention that he wasn't on hectic second time round. Why do you think he did not rejoin the hectic wagon as it regrew?

You vote for armun after the nacl thing but you don't actually pressure and question. You don't try and narrow down his reads. Try to determine other than pine who he is scum reading. As he could very easily be town scum reading nacl and pine. But have a preference for pine.

You don't try to determine before voting why he would be ok joining nacl wagon. You just call him out for it because he is already voting another player. Yet as we know a player can have more than one scum read.

You even jump on something that could genuinely be mistake. Who hasn't written a sentence only to find it no longer matches the one next to it. For something that is so easy to do you jump on with surprising conviction. You later even say it can Nai but at the same time it can't be for armum as he must be scum.

---

on titus you first say oh it could be town her. But then you start floating the idea that it could be scum her. If you were scum reading her for it I would've expected the first sentence to be missing. Even then your details are light. In the post you say the timing are off but dont actual explain why.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'll have to tell ank to look at that Bob post cause I'm 95% sure Bob's just town lmao
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:00 am

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: pops

l1
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Is it bad I almost want to kill krazy more than pops
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Hectic »

Can someone explain to me why Titus is town? I think I'm the only one scumleaning her, so I want to hear some reasons. Is it because of her entrance outing the neighbourhood? Why can't she have done that as scum? Also, she was really stubborn in accepting alternate strategies even when it was pretty evident they were superior. If scum, I don't think she believed her strat would be followed, but I think she could be faking the conviction she had for the original strat, to possibly be townread for genuine misguided actions.

Agree again on Bob town.

Still leaning towards pops ofc town right now, think she's a mislynch.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Krazy »

Eddie are you just super awkward? Why do you give me cagey bullshit but write shit that makes sense about bob? Do you struggle with talking to people or what?
vote conspiracy
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Hectic »

Pine hasn't posted here in 2 days, why have people forgotten the original reasons for why he was wagoned? He disappeared right after the wagon started too.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1969, Eddie Cane wrote:Is it bad I almost want to kill krazy more than pops
No, but that doesn't mean it's going to happen.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1973, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1969, Eddie Cane wrote:Is it bad I almost want to kill krazy more than pops
No, but that doesn't mean it's going to happen.
I think I could make it happen. I'm waiting on tom and ank though, anks in a bad mood because of obvious redacted and tom is in a bad mood because of another obvious redacted.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”