bob3141 (2) -
pisskop, Amrun
Hectic (1) -
NaCl
pisskop (1) -
DrDolittle

Not Voting (6) -
Eddie Cane, Titus, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, bob3141, Nancy Drew 39

With 13 players alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2020-01-28 02:10:00).
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:20 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

You're a good mod
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:23 am

Post by pisskop »

there's a macro somewhere to post auto vote counts.

several people have made one, in fact
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Oh fuck, feeling betrayed then
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:36 am

Post by pisskop »

nah , looks how awesome it is.

this mod is gold standard
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Hectic »

I don't think Micc automates VCs though.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3065, Elsa Jay wrote:I know it's your job as scum and all, but stop trying to get me lynched and go to another neighborhood.
In post 3086, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 3084, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: elsa

Case later
Yes, letting your neighbor and/or Scum team make your case already. Wonderful strategy.
I don't like these posts.
Elsa, I can see why you're annoyed at Oka's timestamp fishing, but why does it make him scum? It's cheeky, but actually kinda towny to care about the details he was looking for. I don't see the basis for calling him scum off of that.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:59 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3050, OkaPoka wrote:Hectic had a team wide gimmick and his play was the equivalent of quoting his team's posts

That's a massive tactical advantage especially if he has someone on his team with certain tells
That was all RP; all of those posts were written by me. :facepalm:
I can see why the mods asked me stop now.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3060, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3038, OkaPoka wrote:originally i was going to go through every detail on why nancy thought elsa was town through pt but thats not allowed

but if I were to do that I'd line up hypothetical pt posts and its content and see if Nancy made posts indicating a certain points of views expressed in the pt. I'd mark down in a spreadsheet if Elsa made posts in the pt that expressed points of views Nancy shared before or after Nancy's public posts.

If after = signs of buddying

If before = signs of being townie

Just a hypothetical for anyone with access to the Nancy - Elsa pt :devilface:
I’ve experienced being buddied by scum in a PT and it definitely didn’t feel like this. She hasn’t trying to influence my reads/votes on anything.
How would you say your reads are effecting her reads. When i was scum in pt i used it to pretend my reads were changing due to my neighbour pushing that he was scum in our pt.

Or is the pt look like neither is trying to or appearing to be influenced by the other
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:35 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3081, Titus wrote:Anyone down for hood claims now? We're talking about PoE soooo

Why do you want more hoods outed so soon?

4 hoods are already out. One had scum in it.

So atleast one hood is unknown to scum.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:03 am

Post by Hectic »

Let's not out the other hoods; doc still an IC which we should try and keep alive for as long as possible.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Scum have a rolecop. They know two hoods, plus the claimed ones, plus their rolecop target. Doc only actually matters if they get two saves, one save puts us at evens which sucks. And the odds doc lives undetected long enough to get two saves is very very low, even if they can get one on me tonight.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Titus »

My notes are terrible.

I know me Hectic.
Nancy Elsa.
Eddie and pops.

Who else?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Hectic »

I see what you mean, Eddie. But on the other hand, the doc is someone scum have to kill sooner rather than later as it's really bad for an IC to be alive close to endgame. So while doc hunting, which is a 1/2 to a 1/4 for them depending on whether scum are in any of the outed hoods, they could make in-optimal kills if they read a neutral/scummy player as the doc. We shouldn't give them the easy route of killing doc tonight and then killing whoever they please (towniest towns probably) in future nights.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3112, Titus wrote:My notes are terrible.

I know me Hectic.
Nancy Elsa.
Eddie and pops.

Who else?
That's it right now, I think.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 3113, Hectic wrote:I see what you mean, Eddie. But on the other hand, the doc is someone scum have to kill sooner rather than later as it's really bad for an IC to be alive close to endgame. So while doc hunting, which is a 1/2 to a 1/4 for them depending on whether scum are in any of the outed hoods, they could make in-optimal kills if they read a neutral/scummy player as the doc. We shouldn't give them the easy route of killing doc tonight and then killing whoever they please (towniest towns probably) in future nights.
But they aren’t doc hunting because they killed Pine.
Pants on head.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:53 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3115, Amrun wrote:
In post 3113, Hectic wrote:I see what you mean, Eddie. But on the other hand, the doc is someone scum have to kill sooner rather than later as it's really bad for an IC to be alive close to endgame. So while doc hunting, which is a 1/2 to a 1/4 for them depending on whether scum are in any of the outed hoods, they could make in-optimal kills if they read a neutral/scummy player as the doc. We shouldn't give them the easy route of killing doc tonight and then killing whoever they please (towniest towns probably) in future nights.
But they aren’t doc hunting because they killed Pine.
Pants on head.

Maybe we should all do a spartacus
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:57 am

Post by pisskop »

I feel the obvtown implication of being the doc are more threatening than having an na, tbf.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:58 am

Post by pisskop »

if the doc is someone who isn't a universal townread than its going to be beneficial to let them reveal as necessary
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 3112, Titus wrote:My notes are terrible.

I know me Hectic.
Nancy Elsa.
Eddie and pops.

Who else?
bob and Pine
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Titus »

They already have it.

Oka, Unwind, Pisskop, SS, Bob and NACL, are the only unclaimed hoods. Assuming based on random odds, there is one scum. That leaves at most 2 hoods unsolved.

@Amrun, Ty.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:43 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 3023, Amrun wrote:I wouldn’t be opposed to lynching Krazy/unwind. Even if town that would give us a ton of info.
Yeah, I feel the same way. I don't really like the way unwnd was going around on his teammates and lying about it, it seems like a really weird reaction to say they they first refused to give help and then that he didn't really want it. I don't see why he wouldn't just say that from the start.

Also, I feel really ignored about Hectic. To me it really feels like he and Pops have been soft-defending each other for most of the time, not really putting firm stances on each other but acting in ways to quietly defend the other. Does anyone else see this?

Regarding the hoods, I don't think people should reveal yet. The reason behind it is that I think it helps me with thinking about the nightkills. Let's say that Unwnd is scum and he killed Pine because Pine was after that slot, that's not a team that would happen with Bob-Unwnd, for instance. Because other people were scumreading unwnd who he could have gone after, which might have had a chance of also killing the doc, I think.

But in general I think that it can help think about scum. A scumteam with weakly positioned players would be more likely to kill inside their hood, I think, while one with strongly positioned players would be more likely to kill outside it.

Mainly I don't see any advantage of outing the doc right now when they could reveal at anytime. If the doc gets to L-1 and claims then we just lynch someone else, but if they don't get to that point it still makes the scum have to try and kill them.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Alright, discussed with my team. I think unclaimed hoods should out.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:10 am

Post by OkaPoka »

bruh why
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Doc getting 2 saves is very unlikely.

Doc getting 1 save does not help.

Doc outing gives a second IC to discuss with today, and it lets us see all the hoods to eliminate possible teams.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”