Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3247, pisskop wrote:im not looking to argue about something like meta.

the nk was shite and we all know it. if you really think I'm q good you'd know i plan my nks out very well, bus hard instead of flipflop, and sound most reasonable when scum
Woah let's not get carried away

Pine might have been a doc read. It might be because Pops was hard bussed. It might he to cause paranoia. It might be because of something he said to scum!bob, about his partner or whatever. Might be fear of his reads. Who knows. I do NKA, but in situations like this where we are up it seems fruitless. The Pine kill is not wild to me, he was on the town side of things already.

You didnt do anything hard this game. And I think you do sound reasonable? You were generally town read day 1.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:21 am

Post by pisskop »

k.

again, not looking to argue.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3249, pisskop wrote:egocentric babbling
If you're going to be a dick I'm going to just vote you. Lol. It's not egocentric, its wagonomics that remains true regardless of who I am. You did this shit about the night kill too.

You asked what you did that I think was scummy. I'm engaging in good faith discussion. If you arent looking to argue, why even ask?
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:25 am

Post by pisskop »

if you're going to make the game about you I'm going to call you RClite
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: Pisskop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:26 am

Post by pisskop »

there ya go champ
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:27 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

If counterwagon to scum

Scum equity for voters +++

5 voters to look at

1 dead scum

2 very town

=2 people with higher scum equity than rand

Is that better?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1625, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.18
Pine (4) -
Hectic, Amrun, Krazy, Nancy Drew 39
NaCl (3) -
Pine, pisskop, Titus
Hectic (1) -
Elsa Jay
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Amrun (1) -
popsofctown
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle
DrDolittle (1) -
OkaPoka
popsofctown (1) -
Eddie Cane

Not Voting (2) -
Something_Smart, NaCl

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).
In post 1761, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.19
popsofctown (5) -
Eddie Cane, Amrun, Something_Smart, pisskop, Elsa Jay
Pine (3) -
Hectic, Krazy, Nancy Drew 39
NaCl (2) -
Pine, Titus
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle
DrDolittle (1) -
OkaPoka
Eddie Cane (1) -
popsofctown

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

In post 1851, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.20
popsofctown (5) -
Eddie Cane, Amrun, Something_Smart, pisskop, Elsa Jay
Pine (3) -
Hectic, Krazy, Nancy Drew 39
NaCl (2) -
Pine, Titus
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle
DrDolittle (1) -
OkaPoka
Eddie Cane (1) -
popsofctown

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

In post 1849, Hectic wrote:
@Micc:
Am I allowed to copy-paste anything from our hood? I want to give an update on my journal entries.
No.

I am looking at the wagons and eyeball suspect NaCl and Nancy.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:32 am

Post by pisskop »

oh look, actual VCA

thanks Titus
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:32 am

Post by pisskop »

glad to have actual useful spec
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In role call and project arch, you seem like less of a prick. Perhaps it's purely disdain for me, I didnt see a scum game and your egosearch has a lot of not-games.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3259, pisskop wrote:glad to have actual useful spec
Yea, pointing out two slots that are probably town is useful spec.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

My team has basically cleared Nancy as town, specifically Dann, and I largely agree.

Do you think NaCl is scummy for not voting? That is the read I'm more open to being wrong on.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

viewtopic.php?t=81126&f=23&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

This is conveniently a game NaCl was scum with Pops, if anybody wants to compare.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Hmm... NaCl might not be town. Lol
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:54 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 3169, unwnd wrote:I would still like #3026 answered by someone? Anyone? Perhaps
NaCL wrote:Yeah, I feel the same way. I don't really like the way unwnd was going around on his teammates and lying about it, it seems like a really weird reaction to say they they first refused to give help and then that he didn't really want it. I don't see why he wouldn't just say that from the start.

Also, I feel really ignored about Hectic. To me it really feels like he and Pops have been soft-defending each other for most of the time, not really putting firm stances on each other but acting in ways to quietly defend the other. Does anyone else see this?
I want your read on me from a standpoint of our last game played, out of curiosity.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by it but tell me if you meant something other than this.

I think you looked way townier in Assassins. You were more open with giving opinions on people specifically compared to here where you've been more quiet. I also don't know if you've caught up on the game and why your team isn't helping you or why you lied about it in the first place. Your tone of your response in feels much more like what I'd have expected you to say rather than lying about your reasons or your teams reasons for not catching you up. But you just don't feel the same kind of person as you were there, you feel more guarded her whereas you were blunter there. I don't really know how to describe it.

I've got a couple questions about your team.
1. Which person on your team invited you into Team Mafia to replace Krazy?
2. Does your team know your alignment and role PM?
In post 3192, Eddie Cane wrote:Okay well the actual game I want to see is tiered reads lists from everyone, could I get one please piss? I consider you a good player, which is why some of your play concerns me. And Amrun's reasons for town reading you are fair, but i think apply less because of your experience.
Town (most towny to least towny): DDL > Eddie > S_S > Amrun > Bob > ND
Null: Okapoka, Titus
Scum (most scummy to least scummy): Hectic > Elsa > Unwnd > Pisskop

Among the nulls I'm feeling pretty good on Okapoka but he's just not there yet, I still don't understand Titus.
I'm really fine with lynching anyone in my scumpool but that's the order that I find it most likely.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3262, Eddie Cane wrote:
My team has basically cleared Nancy as town, specifically Dann, and I largely agree.

Do you think NaCl is scummy for not voting? That is the read I'm more open to being wrong on.
My concern is the way the wagon flips. We know Pine and Amrun are town. Most of the non-participants in the top two wagons are town. I also know I'm town. The Pine death was unlikely a doc hunt given his early replies.

The same names from NaCl form the pops wagon, minus Pine but a bit slower. The first two are locktown. Elsa probably isn't scum due to earlier wagons (which I can elaborate on if needed). So if pops was a bus it would have to be SS or pisskop.

The NaCl wagon stays static, along with the Pine wagon. We know Pine is town. The question is why wouldn't scum collapse on Pine or NaCl? The best answers seem to be the wagons are overloaded or hard bus.

Given how contentions the Eddie lynch was, I struggle to believe a hard bus happened.

Eddie wagon springs up instead of scum coalescing on Pine or NaCl. This likely rules out a hard bus. If you disagree, the hard busser has to be SS. However, it seems more likely scum would jump on his neighbor because pops flipping scum would conftown Eddie. Having a dead Eddie first is a huge boon.

The big thought is why not jump on Pine or NaCl. My guess is Nancy did but no town followed. Given scum saw the stall, they jumped on Eddie instead.

OkaPoka jumps off Eddie to join me on Dr.Doolittle. This may be wrong but Oka is jumping off the best mislynch to join me. That strongly suggests he's town.

1.End

Nancy votes various wagons as they form, including unwind as his wagon forms. She winds up on Pops after his lynch is inevitable. The only wagon she doesn't really vote NaCl. Nancy's been really sheepy though.

I am thinking Nancy + NaCl OR pisskop and ?.

VOTE: Nancy
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:15 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3260, Eddie Cane wrote:In role call and project arch, you seem like less of a prick. Perhaps it's purely disdain for me, I didnt see a scum game and your egosearch has a lot of not-games.
hunh.

i have like 130+ games onsite
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:15 am

Post by pisskop »

Titus, i really think it's elsa over Nancy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:19 am

Post by pisskop »

you're right eddie, I'm a little irritated over irl rn

when i get off the phone ill try again.

fwiw i see why you're considered a great player
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 200, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.02
Elsa Jay (3) -
NaCl, popsofctown, DrDoolittle
Titus (1) -
Elsa Jay
Nancy Drew 30 (1) -
OkaPoka
Hectic (1) -
Krazy
DrDolittle (1) -
Nancy Drew 39

Not Voting (8) -
Eddie Cane, Titus, Something_Smart, Pine, Hectic, pisskop, Amrun, bob3141

In post 1450, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.15
Pine (3) -
Hectic, Amrun, Krazy
NaCl (3) -
Pine, pisskop, Titus
Hectic (2) -
Elsa Jay, Nancy Drew 39
OkaPoka (1) -
NaCl
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Amrun (1) -
popsofctown
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle
Krazy (1) -
Eddie Cane
DrDolittle (1) -
OkaPoka

Not Voting (1) -
Something_Smart

Here's two reasons why I disagree.

Scum are unlikely to bus early in RVS, as the attention to the slot is bad in a game like this. Second, most everyone was against outing the hoods. Putting pressure on Elsa indirectly supports my idea.

Second is Nancy's movement. Nancy hard townreads Elsa. So her vote makes sense in thread context. Yet the NaCl wagon is a thing. Nancy sheeps a lot if wagons on the back end but avoids the NaCl one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3269, pisskop wrote:you're right eddie, I'm a little irritated over irl rn

when i get off the phone ill try again.

fwiw i see why you're considered a great player
It's okay I can be arrogant and a dick, and I played d1 scummy so I wouldnt get nkd so if you're town misreading me was fine.

Calling me RC is like a trigger word tho
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3271, Eddie Cane wrote:Calling me RC is like a trigger word tho
*hug*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:46 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2966, Hectic wrote:
In post 2901, Hectic wrote:I'm not saying your third vote is scummy/bad, I'm saying it doesn't give you towncred because a Pops lynch was decided there.

Your first vote was a complete joke then? Do you remember who you were scumreading at the time? Were you scumreading Pops?

So what info did you gain from seeing who pushed Eddie/Pops after your vote on Eddie?
^Elsa
^Jay
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Hectic »

@NaCl: Is there any reason for not putting your vote down for the entirety of the end of Day 1?

Pissy being antagonistic to Eddie recently is pinging me. There's no reason to aggravate an IC as scum, so I think Pissy's trying to project himself as an annoyed townie who's doing that? Idk, it felt like abrasiveness out of nothing to me.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”