Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3425 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:24 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Because people will stop listening to you and stop basing their reads on incorrect associatives with me and I also really really don't want to have to play mafia anymore.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3425, RadiantCowbells wrote:Because people will stop listening to you and stop basing their reads on incorrect associatives with me and I also really really don't want to have to play mafia anymore.
Whatever you’re alignment, if you don’t want to play mafia then replace out. Or just not check the thread for a day. This is a game.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

Furthermore Ari is scum numero uno.

You could be town

Just the more you resist makes you scum whatever alignment you drew
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:28 am

And that's not personal

Just

You pushed TW RC Ari yesterday
You're pushing Ari RC ??? Today

Everything else you've been wrong on doesn't exactly make me keen to drop everything and vote Ari

I guess I forgot Xtoxm existed and can be slotted into any of the scum slots so that's a less good arg for existence of deepwolves

Meanwhile I agree most things the core townblock excluding you says so like I'm not too keen on dropping that to make you happy
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3428, RadiantCowbells wrote:And that's not personal

Just

You pushed TW RC Ari yesterday
You're pushing Ari RC ??? Today

Everything else you've been wrong on doesn't exactly make me keen to drop everything and vote Ari

I guess I forgot Xtoxm existed and can be slotted into any of the scum slots so that's a less good arg for existence of deepwolves

Meanwhile I agree most things the core townblock excluding you says so like I'm not too keen on dropping that to make you happy
I argued you +TW was same alignment

That was my top theory because you were so destructive to the game.

If you’re town I am right and you’re a townbeard who won’t lynch scum!Ari.

And if you’re scum I was wrong who still won’t lynch Ari.

I am keen on what the town block is saying which is Ari is scum,
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:32 am

The townblock plis me

Like all of RC Ico Skitter

Think that Ari is a scum that merits death before endgame but none of us would exactly pick it as the most likely scum today

And the person we're voting has possibly the highest odds of being SvS with Ari in the game save maybe Tris

We don't need more reasons

We need you to lay out exactly why he's scum because I'm not averse to voting him and I don't think anyone else is either

You just need to give us something?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:42 am

That should be a slot*
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:33 am

Post by skitter30 »

Hey busy day at work and weekend plans changed to (possibly?) traveling tonight. Probably wont be on until much later tonight
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 3346, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3040, Flopz wrote:Ok, somehow there's 20 pages (I haven't read) that have popped up in the last like 9/10 hours and I'm V/LA during the next couple days. I'm fine with the votes going to the duck so will oblige before vanishing. VOTE: The Worst
@Flopz, I want you to specifically spit out WHY you were OK with voting either of Ari/TW at that time.
You were fine voting either 'without looking back'. I want your thoughts on why.
I'm back and will try to be more accessible. I've already explained my case for voting Ari and that was only strenghtened through his activity during the voting period. The fact that he was offered reads by his team but didn't take them was odd and then his reads themselves were lacklustre. I had TW at around null since the start and then when the constant bickering with RC occured I preferred the duck over the seal. I wasn't a fan of the PL angle and it seemed like whenever he brought up a point about RC's other games, RC proved them all to be wrong. I also, wasn't a fan of him keeping Skitter open reads-wise as well as his TR of Ari.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Flopz »

Duck I'm so sorry, I hope you have all the loaves of bread you can ever desire up there in Duck Heaven. I'm really surprised on the treatment of RC atm, I would've thought that there would be a lot more push for the seal to get clubbed; sth I wouldn't be that opposed to especially considering TW's last words.
The lack of NK was quite a shock to me and I'm not really sure how to feel about that. I don't buy RC's talk on this being a tactical no vote, that seems a bit too outlandish to not vote at all so "RC will get ML". I'm also not partial to Math thinking that he would've been the target, without being rude becuase at least he's trying to solve, his theories and timelines seem to be all over the place and it would make a lot more sense if Skitter was taken out of the equation instead.
I still don't like Ari tho and to not make the same mistake twice will actually vote for him to the same that I say I SR him. VOTE: Ari
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:30 pm

Something you're really going to have to clarify for me here
I thought you were like super townreading you yesterday and you agreed with me that Duck was scum; if you agree with that scumread and he said you/plum were probably scum EoD, why are you sheeping him on it?
Furthermore, if you think that Aristophanes is scum why don't you think that Mathblade made sense as a kill target solely on the basis that Mathblade was killing Ari through hell or high water?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:32 pm

Wait you literally think that I'm scum as well given you're not opposed to my lynch, so you think that Mathblade is literally 2/2 on scum (he's been vague on a third) yet his theories and timelimes are all over the place. What?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:33 pm

This is like when Duck came in and complained that all my scumreads were the pile of null reads and he didn't like my townread progression then immediately sheeped me on my all my townreads but in reverse order.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:35 pm

I wonder how viable Teacher/Flopz/Plum is because that's the only scumteam that atp has nothing pointing against it.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 3435, RadiantCowbells wrote:Something you're really going to have to clarify for me here
I thought you were like super townreading you yesterday and you agreed with me that Duck was scum; if you agree with that scumread and he said you/plum were probably scum EoD, why are you sheeping him on it?
Furthermore, if you think that Aristophanes is scum why don't you think that Mathblade made sense as a kill target solely on the basis that Mathblade was killing Ari through hell or high water?
I'm gonna assume you're saying "I thought you were like super townreading me yesterday". I did agree that Duck was scum which was why I was very surprised when he turned out to be not scum. I was also TReading you to a significant degree. However, I was also under the impression that this was a SvT scenario and the fact that Duck turned out to be Town left me with an obv answer or a surprsing answer. The obv being you were actually scum trying to derail the game and the surprising being that this whole awful gamestate was made by two Town who just began butting heads without ulterior motives. (One could say that duck wanting to PL you is an ulterior motive and sth I'm taking into account).

By sheeping him on it, do you mean sheeping his SR on you? I'm really bad at understanding people through text. I don't want to asnwer the wrong question so will let you clarify for me.

It is true that Math has been sraight gunning for Ari come rain or shine but Maths' overall solve attempts are really quite out there (e.g the TW+RC+Ari team) so I don't think he would be as dangerous as Skitter today. Especially if you're Town as Scum would be trying to push your ML. In the, not completely unlikely, universe think that you and Skitter are town and SKitter dies N1 and you are then ML, scum could try to latch onto one of Maths' odd solves and work with him in a direction that takes out Town. Skitter is a good voice of reason and losing her would hurt us Townies imo.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:49 pm

I don't think you ever said that you thought it was SvT yesterday. You said your top scumreads were Ari and TW, yes. You also called out some of the same stuff I did as scummy.
If you agreed with me that it was scummy, then I find it surprising that you're willing to vote me as opposed to thinking that I was town who had justified reasons to scumread town.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 3436, RadiantCowbells wrote:Wait you literally think that I'm scum as well given you're not opposed to my lynch, so you think that Mathblade is literally 2/2 on scum (he's been vague on a third) yet his theories and timelimes are all over the place. What?
Sorry, I didn't words correctly. If there was a NK then I would most likely be baying for your blood at this very moment, due to the fact that you said you have an Investigative Role and haven't died. However, the lack of one means that there's some other things going on behind the scenes so it is probably best to wait for a bit to gather more information. Figuring out where you lie seems to be sth that is best left to D3. Ari's flip will be important for this as well as the subsequent night's activities.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:55 pm

In post 3434, Flopz wrote:Duck I'm so sorry, I hope you have all the loaves of bread you can ever desire up there in Duck Heaven. I'm really surprised on the treatment of RC atm, I would've thought that there would be a lot more push for the seal to get clubbed; sth I wouldn't be that opposed to especially considering TW's last words.
This feels really bad. You should either scumread me, or you should not. If you scumread me, you should be going after me and encouraging this. If not, you should townread me.
This feels like you're expressing your general support for it but don't want to push the wagon if it's not already something that has popular support.

And wouldn't be that opposed to is... weird?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:56 pm

I'm not entirely sure it's scummy, mind you. But it's objectively weird. I dunno what to do about it.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 3440, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't think you ever said that you thought it was SvT yesterday. You said your top scumreads were Ari and TW, yes. You also called out some of the same stuff I did as scummy.
If you agreed with me that it was scummy, then I find it surprising that you're willing to vote me as opposed to thinking that I was town who had justified reasons to scumread town.
I agreed with you every step of the way but I'm also mindful of the fact that I'm very new to the game (having completed 1 FM game off-site) so there is a chance that I succumbed to RC's great plays.

I thought I had said so but it seems not, well it's what I thought anyways. I thought that there was minimum one scum between RC, TW and Ari. In the order Ari>TW>>>RC. There's a reason my vote is still on Ari.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm

Can you further clarify where the "minimum one scum between RC, TW, Ari" comes from?
Also if you have me as like, not likely scum, why are you surprised that other people aren't going after me
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 3443, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm not entirely sure it's scummy, mind you. But it's objectively weird. I dunno what to do about it.
I think I'm just second-guessing myself tbh. I don't really think you're scum but I'm scared that you somehow might be.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:03 pm

Thanks for talking to me.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 3445, RadiantCowbells wrote:Can you further clarify where the "minimum one scum between RC, TW, Ari" comes from?
Also if you have me as like, not likely scum, why are you surprised that other people aren't going after me
The gamestate was utterly fucked and I find it hard to believe that no scum was involved in making it that way. I'm surprised other's aren't going after you becuase they weren't TReading you to the extent that I was and multiple people said that they'd go for you if Duck turned out to be Town but then that didn't end up happening. I would have thought that if a lot of people were unsure about you they would try and push your lynch after the ML.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 3447, RadiantCowbells wrote:Thanks for talking to me.
Lol, np. I should have been doing this during the previous day but everything was just so messy.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”