DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

i have to say i'm pretty nervous about elsa-scum, and I agree with Oka that her response was over the top

I also feel reasonably good about chicken-town, I think.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 3430, Amrun wrote:DDL wants to kill S S. Please dont
amrun whats your numbers on smarty-pants town right now
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3449, DrDolittle wrote:also, I personally think Xtoxm is one the strongest players on site, and with Pine's flip, matching up with him gives me a bit more of solace with the read.
In post 1126, Pine wrote:Xtoxm is particularly against lynching Hectic, thinks he’s a mislynch. He’s Townreading Amrun, S_S, Hectic, Pops, and “probably” Nancy.
Okay, so 4 out of 5, ain’t bad right? :lol:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 986, Pine wrote:Essentially his case amounts to a meta kop's-not-playing-his-Towngame argument.
Its a meta arguement :|

which had already been brought up. by me.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3449, DrDolittle wrote:also, I personally think Xtoxm is one the strongest players on site, and with Pine's flip, matching up with him gives me a bit more of solace with the read.
In post 1126, Pine wrote:Xtoxm is particularly against lynching Hectic, thinks he’s a mislynch. He’s Townreading Amrun, S_S, Hectic, Pops, and “probably” Nancy.
Okay, so 4 out of 5, ain’t bad right? :lol:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im playing this game in a much more deliberate fashion than i usually do. that doesnt make me scum, it makes me aware of how crummy i usually am with my posting.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

i could be just wrong with you and if so i am sorry
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Micc »

Votecount 2.07
Elsa Jay (4) -
unwnd, Hectic, OkaPoka, pisskop
pisskop (3) -
DrDolittle, Nancy Drew 39, bob3141
Hectic (1) -
NaCl
unwnd (1) -
Amrun
NaCl (1) -
Titus

Not Voting (3) -
Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, Eddie Cane

With 13 players alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2020-01-28 02:10:00).
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

k.

Im not interested in letting you rope me.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

pisskop whats ur read on amrun again?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

townread
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

she got super worked up in the hood cuz I said 80% sure and not higher
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

stop working amrun up she's having a lot of stress lately
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

Think of how lonely she'll be if you violently crush the throat of her hoodmate
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

that's a good point
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 976, NaCl wrote:Okay, so pops vs Eddie, I don't think outing the neighborhood makes Eddie scum. Like, I get that Eddie can do it if he's careless scum but pops' argument doesn't make sense since he can also do it if he's annoyed town and I don't see why pops is reading into it in that way. It feels forced.
I initially liked pops for her earlier play because it didn't feel like it was scum-her and I think I actually know how she is as scum, unlike most people here. But the vote on Eddie feels like a reach.
this is town enough that I have no interest in voting nacl today
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3465, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 976, NaCl wrote:Okay, so pops vs Eddie, I don't think outing the neighborhood makes Eddie scum. Like, I get that Eddie can do it if he's careless scum but pops' argument doesn't make sense since he can also do it if he's annoyed town and I don't see why pops is reading into it in that way. It feels forced.
I initially liked pops for her earlier play because it didn't feel like it was scum-her and I think I actually know how she is as scum, unlike most people here. But the vote on Eddie feels like a reach.
this is town enough that I have no interest in voting nacl today
In post 3012, NaCl wrote:I looked back on Bob, I feel better about him being town.

The reason for that is it I thought Pine was a really likely lynch for today, it seemed like plenty of people were suspecting him. So in that case, why would a scumteam with Bob go kill him instead?
1. They think Bob would be lynched and they're trying to kill Pine beforehand to not create an IC.
2. They think Pine was the Phone Operator and wanted to kill him for that reason.

A scumteam with Bob would know that Pine wasn't the doc and couldn't target him for that reason.
I don't think reason 1 is really plausible. Most people were townreading Bob and scumreading Pine and I didn't see a situation where that would turn around and result in a Bob lynch beforehand, at least on this day.
Reason 2 is possible but I don't see any evidence that would point to that. I think it's far more likely with what S_S said, they were trying to kill the doc or they were misinterpreting his towniness. Which points away from Bob.

Also, Oka is town now.
In post 3015, NaCl wrote:@Amrun
Yeah, I just find it unlikely and it's not as plausible of an explanation.
I meant to say that on the whole it points away from Bob.

Mafia also has a Rolecop, so I think a team with Bob on it would be better off checking Pine than killing him except if they believed in situation 1 as well.

@Nancy
I think that's more likely. It's still possible he was after them like what Amrun said or that they were scared of his team. But I think it generally points away from Bob-scum.
I honestly don’t understand the sr on this slot.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

did phone operator claim/should phone operator claim for IC status right now?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3467, DrDolittle wrote:did phone operator claim/should phone operator claim for IC status right now?
+1

Yes good idea. Me, I’m just vt.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3467, DrDolittle wrote:did phone operator claim/should phone operator claim for IC status right now?
Im kind of meh on it.

I think that unless they are SRed heavily, its better to hold onto the trump. CC any fakeclaims and lynch them, but otherwise why?

Also, does the scum PT count?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

i would encourage people not to out vt-status and let PO have the agency on deciding how to operate their role though
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 3469, pisskop wrote:CC any fakeclaims and lynch them, but otherwise why?
my thought is scum is not gonna fake claim PO, and all the hoods are outted.

the only reason i can think of PO not outting is that they can bait scum to push them... but that's soooo weak.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

Will the real named townie please stand up?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3469, pisskop wrote:
Im kind of meh on it.

I think that unless they are SRed heavily, its better to hold onto the trump. CC any fakeclaims and lynch them, but otherwise why?

Also, does the scum PT count?
Do you seriously think scum is going to NK PO over doc and IC? With the doc already outed, we need as many clears as possible.

With the hoods already outed, PO is useless anyhow.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3474 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3470, DrDolittle wrote:i would encourage people not to out vt-status and let PO have the agency on deciding how to operate their role though
:oops:

Sorry.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”