Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:23 am

Post by Alabaska J »

farside22 wrote:
Alabaska J wrote:
farside22 wrote:See not everyone get's it Cream so my shush still stands.
Anyone else want to question my sanity it would really help. :P
farside, you are seriously making no sense. If he gives away his shroom, then he IS vanilla (or scum), and Gremwell needs it more anyway, and I don't understand why we can't test RBT's role still. Also, even with there claims, Cream147 and RBT can still very easily be scum.
I'm making sense to some people. But don't you worry I will be with you after iamsurename get's more pressure on him.
I do suggest to Cream if he hasn't done so to give his coin away to populajoto
He has given his coin away already. Can someone please tell me what the fuck farside is rambling about? If so many other people get it, it shouldn't be to hard.
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
Gimbo
Gimbo
Goon
Gimbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:24 am

Post by Gimbo »

Okay here goes,

[rant]
Farside: I have no idea wtf you are talking about, everyone is agreeing so I will too, if iamausername flips town, I'll personally go after you tomorrow.
[/rant]
Show
Ongoing Games:

Mini 632 OOTS Mafia
Really Bad Idea Mafia
Mushroom Kingdom Mafia
Open 79 Nightless Vanilla
Mini 634 The Baron's Court
Mini 625 Essential Liberties Mafia
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Gimbo wrote:Okay here goes,

[rant]
Farside: I have no idea wtf you are talking about, everyone is agreeing so I will too, if iamausername flips town, I'll personally go after you tomorrow.
[/rant]
Aren't we beyond lining up lynches at this point? I don't expect you to understand because of your role, but I think a few others many know what it is I saw.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:27 am

Post by Alabaska J »

[rant]
[/rant]
What makes you think iamusername is going to be lynched today?

Also, farside, take this as proof that no one else understands what you are saying and that you and everyone else should switch back to Cream.

In other news,
I CAN SEE ABSOLUTELY NO CASE ON IAMUSERNAME RIGHT NOW THAT EVEN COMES CLOSE TO JUSTIFYING A LYNCH
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:29 am

Post by Alabaska J »

farside22 wrote:Aren't we beyond lining up lynches at this point?
farside22 wrote:But don't you worry I will be with you after iamsurename get's more pressure on him.
/badposting
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Alabaska J wrote:

[rant]
[/rant]
What makes you think iamusername is going to be lynched today?

Also, farside, take this as proof that no one else understands what you are saying and that you and everyone else should switch back to Cream.

In other news,
I CAN SEE ABSOLUTELY NO CASE ON IAMUSERNAME RIGHT NOW THAT EVEN COMES CLOSE TO JUSTIFYING A LYNCH
Power role would not understand only Toad roles should. Thus you must not be an ordinary Toad.
Seriously if I have to explain it (which I will not at this point, since I do not want to give scum an out for claiming "vanilla". You are being anti-town since obviously if you look at the unvotes from others you see a few people did recognize Cream's claim as legit.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:37 am

Post by Alabaska J »

Cream147 wrote:Ok, hello all. I'm afraid that my claim isn't going to help you (or me) in the slightest. I'm a regular Toad of the Mushroom Kingdom. I came with 1 coin and 1 mushroom. This claim obviously isn't going to save me from lynching, so I think I should give up my stuff so it doesn't just disappear (is that what happens when someone is lynched with items?).

Anyway, I've given my coin away to popular, but I still have my mushroom. Should I give it to Gimbo? Or someone else? Once I've done that, you may proceed with lynching me.
What in this post says to you "Cream is definitely not a scum who bought a mushroom last night and started the game with four coins"? He has not tried to defend himself all game and continues this trend in this post. Seems like a hopeless scum claiming vanilla and guessing he's not gonna get away with it. Boy will he get a surprise when he comes back.

Also, you are hardcore rolefishing in your last post.
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Alabaska J wrote:
Cream147 wrote:Ok, hello all. I'm afraid that my claim isn't going to help you (or me) in the slightest. I'm a regular Toad of the Mushroom Kingdom. I came with 1 coin and 1 mushroom. This claim obviously isn't going to save me from lynching, so I think I should give up my stuff so it doesn't just disappear (is that what happens when someone is lynched with items?).

Anyway, I've given my coin away to popular, but I still have my mushroom. Should I give it to Gimbo? Or someone else? Once I've done that, you may proceed with lynching me.
What in this post says to you "Cream is definitely not a scum who bought a mushroom last night and started the game with four coins"? He has not tried to defend himself all game and continues this trend in this post. Seems like a hopeless scum claiming vanilla and guessing he's not gonna get away with it. Boy will he get a surprise when he comes back.

That was not role fishing that was a point of fact based on your reaction and not seeing what it is that others do see in this post.
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:41 am

Post by Alabaska J »

farside22 wrote:
Alabaska J wrote:

That was not role fishing that was a point of fact based on your reaction and not seeing what it is that others do see in this post.
What about iamausername makes his reaction scummy? I really see no case here at all, sorry.
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Because he is missing what you are missing in the claim.
iamausername wrote:farside, Gimbo, Surye, why are you unvoting Cream for claiming this game's version of a vanilla townie? How does that in any way convince you that the evidence against him is wrong?
I think you are scum too basically.
Beside iamausername and Alabaska J who wants me to explain what it is that is they are missing?
Actually one better. Popularjato (sorry I know I am killing your name here) Do you believe Cream's claim? Don't say why just answer. If you don't I will explain why I do after that. mkky
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:49 am

Post by Alabaska J »

farside22 wrote:Because he is missing what you are missing in the claim.
iamausername wrote:farside, Gimbo, Surye, why are you unvoting Cream for claiming this game's version of a vanilla townie? How does that in any way convince you that the evidence against him is wrong?
Beside iamausername and Alabaska J who wants me to explain what it is that is they are missing?
Actually one better. Popularjato (sorry I know I am killing your name here) Do you believe Cream's claim? Don't say why just answer. If you don't I will explain why I do after that. mkky
This is very bad for the town, I have just realized, and am ending the conversation here. I would request that we drop the issue of Cream's claim and test out RBT's vote thingy/lynch RBT?
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Alabaska J wrote:
farside22 wrote:Aren't we beyond lining up lynches at this point?
farside22 wrote:But don't you worry I will be with you after iamsurename get's more pressure on him.
/badposting
By the by I'm not saying I'm going after you after lynching iamusername. I said I am pressuring him and once done pressuring him I will pressure you. That is a big difference for me.
Nice turn about once I mention the one proven townie in the game by the way. :roll:
Gimbo
Gimbo
Goon
Gimbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by Gimbo »

farside, I think* I got it.

Albaska - why are you so dead set on testing RBT's claim when it is really just unnecessary?
Show
Ongoing Games:

Mini 632 OOTS Mafia
Really Bad Idea Mafia
Mushroom Kingdom Mafia
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:53 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

Gimbo wrote:farside, I think* I got it.

Albaska - why are you so dead set on testing RBT's claim when it is really just unnecessary?
Do you have something else to do? Let's lynch RBT.

unvote, vote: Riceballtail

Anyone else find it scummy he ate Gimbo, a confirmed (essentially) townie who had tow votes?
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:14 pm

Post by iamausername »

Right. You got me. I'm not a Toad. Now, farside, has it occurred to you maybe that wagoning anyone who is not a Toad, for no other reason than that they are not a Toad, might be a
really
bad idea?

Nobody besides tajo, who is already known to be a Toad, should comment on the matter any further, since all this is doing is outing various people as Toads/not Toads.
Alabaska J wrote:Anyone else find it scummy he ate Gimbo, a confirmed (essentially) townie who had tow votes?
Yes.
Unvote, Vote: Riceballtail

I could probably say the word Toad a few more times in this post. Toad.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by populartajo »

farside22 wrote:Because he is missing what you are missing in the claim.
I believe Cream's claim.
However I dont find iamusername scummy at all. So Im totally not liking this wagon.
Whats wrong with Alabaska? I was thinking he was town as he was the only one who was doubting my role, (such a bad play for scum) but why does he subtly protect Iamusername and suddenly attack Rice?
And Farside I know you got excited with what you found out but stop otuing possible no Peach roles. Please.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:13 pm

Post by armlx »

I agree with PT on this. All this has done (beyond clearing cream) is given out info for no reason.

Unvote

Back to SSF then.

Unvote, Vote somestrangeflea
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:20 pm

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

Farside's on top of things, the iamausername lynch looks pretty good. Tomorrow, we might want to pick someone to explain why, exactly, we were almost sure cream was town as soon as we made the claim. Someone scummy who seemed to get it, preferably.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:38 pm

Post by Cream147 »

ok, I now agree with farside. SHUSH about my claim! We are giving scum a shortlist of names of people who could be Peach. By their reaction, a couple of people have pretty much outright claimed their role!
[u]Apologies[/u]
I abandoned this place out of stress about 6 months ago. I let a lot of people down in doing so. I am starting afresh, I will not join more than 2 games at a time and I will definitely not be modding a game in the foreseeable future.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:31 am

Post by Korts »

Farside, what good was that? You have basically, if iamausername isn't scum, outed a non-toad role, which isn't all that good, seeing as there are likely a couple non-toad pro-town roles.
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Farside's on top of things, the iamausername lynch looks pretty good. Tomorrow, we might want to pick someone to explain why, exactly, we were almost sure cream was town as soon as we made the claim. Someone scummy who seemed to get it, preferably.
Translation: I don't get it, but I really want to know, preferably also implicating the guy/gal who explains it. Also, it's very nice that farside exposed a non-toad.

vote: TheSweatpantsNinja
scumchat never die
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:10 am

Post by iamausername »

Korts, Gremwell cleared TSPN with a feather last night. Gremwell's not cleared yet, but he will be tomorrow, so TSPN is not getting lynched today.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:25 am

Post by Korts »

Oh. For some reason I thought it was armlx thatGremwell cleared...
scumchat never die
Gimbo
Gimbo
Goon
Gimbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:42 am

Post by Gimbo »

rite....back to Flea
Unvote Vote:Flea
Show
Ongoing Games:

Mini 632 OOTS Mafia
Really Bad Idea Mafia
Mushroom Kingdom Mafia
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:44 am

Post by farside22 »

sure I cleared a townie & because I go after some who questioned it that is scummy? If a few people are questioning it what makes them town versus scum?
ashmite84
ashmite84
Goon
ashmite84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:56 am

Post by ashmite84 »

:wink:

unvote; vote: iamausername
In a permanent state of Limited Access. I'll understand if I'm replaced in my current games.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”