Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Klick »

My pet theory is that ofrhz is SK here. It would make sense with all the town power. It's not that relevant for now though since sorting a third mafia is much more important.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Klick »

I'm also fine with just lynching Bitmap at this point
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 2225, Klick wrote:My pet theory is that ofrhz is SK here. It would make sense with all the town power. It's not that relevant for now though since sorting a third mafia is much more important.
oh this would actually make me so happy as well because COHESION TELL WOULD RIDE AGAIN
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Jingle »

I mean... 9 alive, mastina/ofhrz/hito all conftown, chem/Kerset functionally conftown.

That leaves a lynch pool of me/shadow/bit/Klick. If the conftown are accurate, we can just chain lynches through the remainder. If they aren't, chem/kerset both have the theoretical ability to stop a kill/clear a slot and have to go immediately if town. If they don't die, they have to clear someone in the lynch pool or justify why they're alive, which means they can't endgame. Ofhrz can shoot someone in the lynch pool.

I don't see how town loses from here, tbh.

If Kers can stop a kill, he protects chem. ofhrz picks a target in the lynch pool, and investigations choose someone inside the lynch pool but outside of the vig target.

I don't think who we lynch particularly matters at this point, other than, y'know, maybe we three consecutive scumlynch for bragging rights.

PEdit: Klick's claim is :eyebrows:
This is a Parachute.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I take offense to the idea that I'm bad enough at scum to not push Kerset to try to save my partner or vote my partner to look good instead of option 3: paranoid screaming because everyone looks town

Bitmap, you spent day 1 trying to 1v1 the cop and are spending today telling them to shut the fuck up, I suppose that doesn't make it impossible for you to be town but I'd rather lynch you then spend one minute playing with RC by proxy. Also Krazy kept telling me to lynch the baby seal because seals are scum and now I'm not sure if he was kidding or not. I kinda find claiming to be a doctor and doctoring the person we already know is BP to be suspicious tbh, but I can't imagine doctoring someone besides mastina last night.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2224, Bitmap wrote:ok RC is being stupid now

He said all of your mother's wears army boots.
She does, actually. Ask RC why he's spying on my mom's feet. That's pretty weird.
This is a Parachute.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I'm an adult seal.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I feel like it's getting worse that I can't concentrate on mafia games unless they're literally a circus or dumpster fires and I don't know how to fix this.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Klick »

I was debating soft-claiming yesterday when I saw jjh's role was quite similar to mine. but then mastina had a guilty and I figured it made much more sense to try and save her/prove I had the role. But then Ali died instead and she's protected by some other means so *shrug*

Actually mastina do you know if you still have the talisman/if it was successfully used last night?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Jingle »

Mastina claimed she was full BP and it's not worth talking about past that.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2225, Klick wrote:My pet theory is that ofrhz is SK here. It would make sense with all the town power. It's not that relevant for now though since sorting a third mafia is much more important.
If ofhrz shoots outside of PoE he dies. If he doesn't shoot he can't win. If scum can shoot, they have to kill him because if he's a vig they're fucked.

ofSK is like 0% threatening.

Mastina doesn't die tonight.
Hito doesn't die tonight.

Chem/Kers/of all have to die fast for a scumwin. of dying gets rid of paranoia, so no protection there.

We actually might want to have chem/kers fullclaim so as to take advantage of their third actions. Knowing whether Chem can full clear/Kers can protect is useful to theoretically leashing Klick's doc. Lynch bit, vig me or Shadow, of's choice but he outs before nightfall.
This is a Parachute.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Let them take advantage of their actions without claiming... do you not trust them to know what they're doing or something...
Leashing the vig is still a good idea. If we're assuming they have multiple shots then are we assuming they shot n1 too?
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by Jingle »

If we have multiple protections, having them on different targets is good.
If we have multiple investigations, having them on different targets is good.
If we have scum faking actions, accountability is good. (Klick can't kill Kerset and claim to have docced Chem, for example.)

It's not worth outing whether of still has shots (if we don't scum has to play around him having the shots which benefits us either way).

I'm kinda thinking Klick is the only one who needs to have a strict answer on who to protect, unless Kerset has a 1 shot doc in their arsenal. If Kers can doc Chem and Klick can doc Kers, scum has to kill in ofhrz and the PoE pool. Chem can clear someone in the PoE pool, and scum is further fucked.

So I guess, I want to know if Kerset can protect Chem or if Klick should just be on Chem.
This is a Parachute.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I need to talk to my team about something but I still don't think we should be outting roles or quicklynching right now.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 2227, hitogoroshi wrote:
oh this would actually make me so happy as well because COHESION TELL WOULD RIDE AGAIN
oh wait I looked at scum wincon again and I don't think this is possible

so yeah, could be 4 scum and it wouldn't blow my entire mind but maybe it's just a setup heavily leaning on Stoofer's Third Law to cause chaos
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Hi so this was something that was suggested that I should do once a particular event happened.

NSG flipped scum in her game (White Flag). We have no other scum roles in our team.

The reason why NSG was heavily invested in this game was because she actively wanted to play a game where we had a town slot in and she said she really liked playing this game instead. I told her she was nuts.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I probably would of swapped games with her if I could since I'd rather play scum cause playing town sucks ass but that was not allowed this year but apparently allowed previous years.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

*COUGH* You couldn't wait two seconds for me could you?

Now that NSG has flipped scum in White Flag my team believes it's safe to say her presence in this game is because this is a town slot that she wanted to put her town experience into, therefore Bitmap is probably town and we should not lynch them here.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

in b4 hito suggests this is posturing because we're the last two scum :lol:
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Bitmap »

She still wants to support this game and I mean, she's gotten 2/4 scum in her scum PoE so it's a safe bet that she can probably peg the last scum. I don't really see why she wants to carry this game since we're
down material
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

its a 13 player game there are probably seriously only 3 scum and we were supposed to mess each other up with the hateds and the weird asceticizers
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Sorry Shadoweh, my team was already at a huge disadvantage because I fucking hate playing town and NSG hates playing scum.

Also, if mastina and hito comes in here all and continue to insinuate that I'm scum, I'm denying NSG giving reads in this game.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I'm going to repeat this again, I'll deny NSG giving reads and helping find the last deep wolf if there's still insinuation that I'm scum.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Dunn says all you have to do is actually look town, nsg doesn't have to post reads. He thinks you can do it! :thumbs up:
In all seriousness though if you and mastina could be a little more genki kawaii and a little less toxic hellspace that makes me not want to look at the thread that would be great
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Btw above posting was all me.
In post 2248, Shadoweh wrote:Dunn says all you have to do is actually look town, nsg doesn't have to post reads. He thinks you can do it! :thumbs up:
In all seriousness though if you and mastina could be a little more genki kawaii and a little less toxic hellspace that makes me not want to look at the thread that would be great
owo Dunn is great. He was really fun to dance and I'll try.

Idk willing to work with her. I'll try to figure all of this when it's not super late.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”