Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3800 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3266, Titus wrote:1.19
The same names from NaCl form the pops wagon, minus Pine but a bit slower. The first two are locktown. Elsa probably isn't scum due to earlier wagons (which I can elaborate on if needed). So if pops was a bus it would have to be SS or pisskop.
I don't buy 1.19 being all town. SS doesn't feel scummy by play or by wagons (well by play excludes today).

NaCl and pops have similar wagon compositions suggesting the targets share an alignment.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3801 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Hectic is an interesting person to read, and has a lot of posts. There was a point day 1 I thought him and Pops were never SvS, because of how blatantly they were hard aligning. Now, looking back, they were... hard aligning, lol, and those terrible associations are really hard to ignore. If Hectic is town, its a great example of why tying yourself to a townie is a good play - because they always die. And if Hectic is scum, then my posting is an example of why hard aligning is a good play - because scum rarely do it. Dunno.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3802 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Titus »

Eddie, with respect, can we not start a new wagon is the NaCl? The high participation rate suggests one is scum?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3803 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

You can start a NaCl wagon! In his scum game with Pops that I linked, there was a decent amount of theater and I saw his scum game was actually pretty good.

I still don't think I'm moving my vote from unwnd, though.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3804 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Fwiw, Dann just chimed in on Discord and said he town reads Elsa as well.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3805 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3803, Eddie Cane wrote:You can start a NaCl wagon! In his scum game with Pops that I linked, there was a decent amount of theater and I saw his scum game was actually pretty good.

I still don't think I'm moving my vote from unwnd, though.
I tried an NaCl wagon, no one would join. Why would I try again? I tried everything from cooperation to blackmailing scum. The only wagon that would ever take on a suspect is Pisskop
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3806 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

You think unwnd is town?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3807 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3806, Eddie Cane wrote:You think unwnd is town?
Yes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3808 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Can you case that please?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3809 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3808, Eddie Cane wrote:Can you case that please?
Sure. After unwind unvoted, the pops wagon ended. It looks as if scum gave us. However, there is a counter argument Krazy is scum by NaCl.

I don't like it though because Krazy's frustration looked genuine AND town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3810 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2520, Titus wrote:VOTE: Pops

@Eddie, I am just apathetic and exhausted IRL.
In post 2524, unwnd wrote:VOTE: unvote
He unvoted 4 posts after you (momentum stopping) and when he was the new third competing wagon (making it Eddie v Pops v unwnd). At the point Pops and Unwnd are competing wagons, its pretty clear I am now viewed as townie; I was very evidently not aligned with either of them. So I don't think its overtly townie to unvote at that point and more null, because its pretty clear I'm not dying.

To be clear, I still have you as hard town and I don't think you're with unwnd. I just don't agree.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3811 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3810, Eddie Cane wrote:

He unvoted 4 posts after you (momentum stopping) and when he was the new third competing wagon (making it Eddie v Pops v unwnd). At the point Pops and Unwnd are competing wagons, its pretty clear I am now viewed as townie; I was very evidently not aligned with either of them. So I don't think its overtly townie to unvote at that point and more null, because its pretty clear I'm not dying.

To be clear, I still have you as hard town and I don't think you're with unwnd. I just don't agree.
I understand. Based on vote history, his only partner is NaCl though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3812 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3681, NaCl wrote:Nancy, could you summarize your opinion on Titus and Pisskop? I want to make sure of where you stand.

For Titus is it "I think she's town but I don't trust her reads".
And for Pisskop it's "I think he's probably scum"?
Well she’s wrongly sr me, so is this a serious question? Yeah, when it comes to me, she’s being blind town.
I liked DDL’s case, based on his position on the wagon and his Eddie votes are the most suspicious, since Elsa only voted after Krazy made the “massive apology” post and Krazy was possibly omgussing.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3813 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Titus »

That would make pops an all town wagon, and I'm not a fan of that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3814 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3798, Elsa Jay wrote:I'm calling you what you are Hectic, since you wont get off of me when clearly over half the town is going a different direction today.

Actually try solving other slots instead of going "Lynch Elsa" for 5 days in a row.
Do you mind giving us a shotgun reads list, Elsa? I can't see one from scrolling up your ISO.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3815 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3812, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3681, NaCl wrote:Nancy, could you summarize your opinion on Titus and Pisskop? I want to make sure of where you stand.

For Titus is it "I think she's town but I don't trust her reads".
And for Pisskop it's "I think he's probably scum"?
Well she’s wrongly sr me, so is this a serious question? Yeah, when it comes to me, she’s being blind town.
I liked DDL’s case, based on his position on the wagon and his Eddie votes are the most suspicious, since Elsa only voted after Krazy made the “massive apology” post and Krazy was possibly omgussing.
There's a difference between you're in my scumpool versus I'm lock scumreading you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3816 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I don't think so? What precludes him from being with Piss, Bob, Hectic?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3817 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3801, Eddie Cane wrote:Hectic is an interesting person to read, and has a lot of posts. There was a point day 1 I thought him and Pops were never SvS, because of how blatantly they were hard aligning. Now, looking back, they were... hard aligning, lol, and those terrible associations are really hard to ignore. If Hectic is town, its a great example of why tying yourself to a townie is a good play - because they always die. And if Hectic is scum, then my posting is an example of why hard aligning is a good play - because scum rarely do it. Dunno.
If I'm being honest, if I see two people hard aligning, those two are gonna be more often scum together than the baseline for the odds of them being scum together. However, I think the important thing is to see how I came to align with Pops, and if you think my reasons were legitimate.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3818 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I don't think that's true day 1. For similar reasons that scum don't often put their partner in the top row of their reads list. Theory debate, though.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3819 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3816, Eddie Cane wrote:I don't think so? What precludes him from being with Piss, Bob, Hectic?
Wagon positions.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3820 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1900, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.21
popsofctown (5) -
Eddie Cane, Amrun, Something_Smart, pisskop, Elsa Jay
Pine (3) -
Hectic, Krazy, Nancy Drew 39
NaCl (2) -
Pine, Titus
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle
DrDolittle (1) -
OkaPoka
Eddie Cane (1) -
popsofctown

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).
If you're looking at this in a vaccum, Krazy NaCl and bob would work. Yet that's too many scum. NaCl bob could be a thing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3821 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2015, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.22
popsofctown (5) -
Eddie Cane, Amrun, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, Titus
Eddie Cane (4) -
popsofctown, Krazy, pisskop, OkaPoka
Pine (2) -
Hectic, Nancy Drew 39
NaCl (1) -
Pine
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

Here would be a scum overload.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3822 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:47 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 3810, Eddie Cane wrote:

I really think you just have the mentality of falling on your own sword when it comes to this Krazy read
Stop
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3823 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3820, Titus wrote:
In post 1900, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.21
popsofctown (5) -
Eddie Cane, Amrun, Something_Smart, pisskop, Elsa Jay
Pine (3) -
Hectic, Krazy, Nancy Drew 39
NaCl (2) -
Pine, Titus
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle
DrDolittle (1) -
OkaPoka
Eddie Cane (1) -
popsofctown

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

If you're looking at this in a vaccum, Krazy NaCl and bob would work. Yet that's too many scum. NaCl bob could be a thing.
Pops Krazy + someone in SS Piss Elsa = standard distancing
Pops Krazy + NaCl yes works
Pops Krazy + bob = three scum pushing different angles, also pretty common

like just reading off of one vote count is not something I support.

In post 3821, Titus wrote:
In post 2015, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.22
popsofctown (5) -
Eddie Cane, Amrun, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, Titus
Eddie Cane (4) -
popsofctown, Krazy, pisskop, OkaPoka
Pine (2) -
Hectic, Nancy Drew 39
NaCl (1) -
Pine
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

Here would be a scum overload.
In the world where Krazy and Pops are both scum, I am clearly a massive threat to the scum team, so overloading on me is fine. Although like I said, I don't believe its likely that Krazy Piss Pops is the solve.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3824 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3822, unwnd wrote:I really think you just have the mentality of falling on your own sword when it comes to this Krazy read
Wdym?

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”