Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5125 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3724, Iconeum wrote:what? I think i've been more then supportive of your slot in this game lol

I do disagree with your scumread on RC.

And I think Plum is the go-to wagon for scum currently
@Skitter another

There’s also a time where I signal back hard later.

And where I would die for Ico.

That’s why.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5126 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 5093, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5092, teacher wrote:
In post 4702, RadiantCowbells wrote:Shade? I'm pointing out that everyone's been assuming you were a protective with an inno on Mathblade when that's not true and it was the main reason to townread both of you.
This one. It shows a true attempt to game out various possibilities and understand the subtext of the resistance you were getting from a town POV.

I’m still grading and binging suits, but will get on latter. @skit - I wanted to reread the ketchup, it was difficult to parse but seemed oddly tilted towards weird times to read into and designed to give the lamisty flavor of an entirely new take, but one that wouldn’t find support when read against plums real-time posting (something I hav not done but mean to). Overall, it didn’t buy a ticket out of my Lynch pool but it did but some time for reflection whenever I do sit at a comp.
What do you make of RC outing a protective theory?

And then now going back on it?

I find that odd town!RC would ever out such a theory?
Tell me the scum motivation for putting it in thread rather than in pt. I mean please.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #5127 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i think i'd prefer shos or math, yeah
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5128 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by teacher »

Y on saudade, skit (if you’ve already said, I’ll reread, so no need to spam)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5129 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5123, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ok but it's no longer relevant because Ico has clearly expressed that he doesn't have an inno on you

and you're not considering Saud at all?
I find that rather odd? A claimed protective doesn’t have an inno when there are no deaths? Like what? I am trying to figure out what you’re smokin because I want some. The convoluted logic that resides there I do not follow.

Pedit considering I have quite a few others more likely to be scum not really.

@teacher The scum motivation is to break up two people who townread each other and are town, an excuse for why scum!RC lives until D3 despite being a PR, role fishing

That’s just for starters.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #5130 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i think he's kinda easy to read when he gets into a semi-serious phase and i kinda don't want to dismantle the shos wagon and i sr math more

but part of the math read was kinda like ~teamreading him with ico~ but if he thought ico protected him and thought ico was signaling him to that effect that probably explains some of the weirdness there
and that would be a weird thing to do as partners, i think

i'm a little scared that if i unvote shos we'll have let him get off for the team catchup thing and that rebuilding that will be devilishly hard
like i'm not sure how it just kinda collapsed ?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5131 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by teacher »

I’m fine with shoes or math. I think they’re both scum.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5132 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by teacher »

VOTE: math
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5133 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5130, skitter30 wrote:i think he's kinda easy to read when he gets into a semi-serious phase and i kinda don't want to dismantle the shos wagon and i sr math more

but part of the math read was kinda like ~teamreading him with ico~ but if he thought ico protected him and thought ico was signaling him to that effect that probably explains some of the weirdness there
and that would be a weird thing to do as partners, i think

i'm a little scared that if i unvote shos we'll have let him get off for the team catchup thing and that rebuilding that will be devilishly hard
like i'm not sure how it just kinda collapsed ?
Because I asked a question then RC flipped his shit and voted me for asking a question. Like RC has said all day that Plum/Shos was a scumread.

Then I point out his BoP comment then he’s all “I was just sheeping Skitter”.

People ran from it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5134 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by teacher »

UNVOTE:

Actually that was exuberance. But I do think I’ve finally caught a scum. I will do the reading I’ve promised later tonight and vote if I’m still feeling this solve.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5135 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5134, teacher wrote:UNVOTE:

Actually that was exuberance. But I do think I’ve finally caught a scum. I will do the reading I’ve promised later tonight and vote if I’m still feeling this solve.
What solve are you referring to?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5136 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by teacher »

That youre scum. It makes some sense with vcas, pairings I’ve kept in my head, and game events. But I want to do it rationally, not on adrenaline that I’ve got rn.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5137 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5136, teacher wrote:That youre scum. It makes some sense with vcas, pairings I’ve kept in my head, and game events. But I want to do it rationally, not on adrenaline that I’ve got rn.
As I have said before make the case and who am I scum with?

You’re obviously wrong but the whole seemingly naked sheeping of RC and buzzwords is suspicious AF.

If I get mislynched look at active posters right about now in RC/Skitter/Teacher.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5138 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 4165, teacher wrote:Well there goes that productive thread atmosphere. I’m off to bed. Maths not being lynched today.
:facepalm:

Pedit: I will write on it. But the vagueness of the buzzwords is in part intentional.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5139 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 4165, teacher wrote:Well there goes that productive thread atmosphere. I’m off to bed. Maths not being lynched today.
:facepalm:

Pedit: I will write on it. But the vagueness of the buzzwords is in part intentional.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5140 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by teacher »

And I agree, you and RC are never TvT.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5141 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4305, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4304, Iconeum wrote:VOTE: skitter

Really tempted to just go after RC who is now trying to openwolf imo by going after the townblock as you say
It’s tempting but if RC is scum his end goal is to be lynched today so we need to extract as much out of the day if we decide RC is scum.

Plus there’s this whole if RC is scum either he’s trying to throw shade on a protective or create one where none exists to deep wolf with the “no kill” theory. Would be nice to sort which. Do you follow Ico?
Me signaling back to Ico here.

@teacher — My biggest handwave back to Ico. There were smaller ones.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5142 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by teacher »

F it. I’m going to a computer now.

Pedit: ya, trust me I saw them. And Icos to you. It’s why I said you were never the Lynch. But greater insight into the waves yields greater understanding.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5143 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5140, teacher wrote:And I agree, you and RC are never TvT.
Would you also be interested in knowing I already crumbed what I am? So it’s no real loss off my back if I go first but we really oughta listen to Ducky here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5144 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5142, teacher wrote:F it. I’m going to a computer now.

Pedit: ya, trust me I saw them. And Icos to you. It’s why I said you were never the Lynch. But greater insight into the waves yields greater understanding.
I’d love to see what you have to say.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5145 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by teacher »

You do you. I have to stack my theories a little bit, but for now pure maths and Vcs say you are the likelier scum of the two, even I doubted RCs play more.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5146 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 5143, MathBlade wrote:
Would you also be interested in knowing I already crumbed what I am? So it’s no real loss off my back if I go first but we really oughta listen to Ducky here.
I am very interested, but I also dont want to out roles. Lets assume you have one that gets some kind of a result. Did you get one?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5147 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5145, teacher wrote:You do you. I have to stack my theories a little bit, but for now pure maths and Vcs say you are the likelier scum of the two, even I doubted RCs play more.
That’s why I want to see it.

Because I respectfully disagree.

If it convinces people and I end up mislynched, more likely than not it will have to be majority scum with the feelers I have out and the people that townread me and I them back.

I welcome the pressure. I just want it to be with content and responses, not naked.

Because I have a theory the inactives were majority if not all town and blah about the game because of RC’s hyperposting. That’s why one active (RC) one mid level (Skitter or you) and one mid/low makes the most sense.

Yes Ari you’re in my null camp and I have asked BB Molla and Titus to reassess.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5148 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5146, teacher wrote:
In post 5143, MathBlade wrote:
I am very interested, but I also dont want to out roles. Lets assume you have one that gets some kind of a result. Did you get one?
Hypothetically, if I am a role with a result I did. If my role doesn’t get a result I didn’t. If my role did get a result based on my voting pattern it will be clear why today has been frustrating.

And if I didn’t then today is just regular level frustrating.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5149 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 5147, MathBlade wrote:That’s why one active (RC) one mid level (Skitter or you) and one mid/low
I agree with this theory, in terms of posting/teams.

OK, since everyone has outed the theory of Ico being protective, I'll acknowledge thats part of it.
Now, add RC's catch about Ico not having a clear on you. Because that is clearly what Ico said.
Add them up. Thats the maths part.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”