Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4125 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4116, OkaPoka wrote:entire unwnd iso reads as someone who just gave up lmfao

maybe its just the obvious pool
This is lowkey part of why I'm not exactly super worried, haha
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4126 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 2499, NaCl wrote:
In post 2490, unwnd wrote:My last post was a half-truth. The reality of the situation is that I am personally opposed to receiving help but also they are no longer caught up with the game, therefore I would like to speak of my own merit.
Why didn't you just say that the first time, though?
In post 2492, Hectic wrote:@NaCl: It was because of Bob's recent posts. I've seen this type of VCA from him before where he insists most wagons have 1 scum on them and tries to PoE using that logic. Mind you, I don't entirely agree with the theory, but his persistence about it is consistent with my other games with him. Though, I haven't actually played with scum!him so that's something to note.
This is useful and I'll wait on seeing what you're specifically talking about before I say more.
In post 2495, Amrun wrote:@NaCl: How didn’t I answer your question about bob? Can you be more specific, then? Because I thought I did.

That wall about me and pops not being s/s is fine and all, and factually accurate, but none of it says why if pops flips green then you’d suddenly scumread me.
For bob, I was asking about his more recent posts. I mostly wanted to know if and were something you were townreading him of off and if so, why.

As for you, it's because I'd believe that if it came from someone else other than pops really easily. I'd feel much more confident in the lynch if I knew that she was town.
This specific post doesn't matter much but up to here NaCl has had both unwnd(krazy) and pops in his scum pool

and yet
In post 2477, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.29
popsofctown (4) -
Amrun, Something_Smart, bob3141, Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane (4) -
popsofctown, unwnd, pisskop, Elsa Jay
Pine (3) -
Hectic, OkaPoka, Nancy Drew 39
DrDolittle (1) -
Titus
NaCl (1) -
Pine
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).
In post 2481, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: unwnd
In post 2498, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: unwnd

opportunities to wagon either and doesn't jump on it and then doesn't post until d3

competing wagons are eddie and pine in which NaCl trs both earlier

fits the idea that pops didn't think she was going down yet, and there was a very clear opportunity to vote a scumread rather than let a tr get pushed yet NaCl chooses to remain not-voting

but pivoting to vote eddie is very incriminating so inaction is very beneficial for scum here
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4127 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:17 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 2487, NaCl wrote:
In post 2290, Eddie Cane wrote:I find the notion that people didnt auto tell their team their role hilarious. I still cant tell if people are being serious about that.
My team actually did a rotation thingy where some people are spoiled and some are unspoiled in each game and I felt really smart for bringing it up...

I'd thought it would be a good way of giving a variety of perspectives that can't be obtained from a single player.
In post 2302, Amrun wrote:
The above was from Pine.

My friend, all of bob’s posts sound like dry bread in disguise, always. Does that really make the bread bag empty? The bread bag is not empty here. It’s like hearty whole wheat bread with oats and pumpkin seeds and stuff. If the bread bag was empty, that would be when bob is scum.

And ignoring the content of his posts because they’re walls with typos and make your eyes glaze over is a mistake. When he’s town, he’s sharp.

I don’t like, and I don’t understand, this thought that you think pops is scummy, but it pops flips town, then I’m scum. I just had a game where scum set me up just like that and was mislynched in LyLo over it.

Being wrong doesn’t make someone scum, especially when it’s something you yourself agree with. ?!?

And pops posting lately has been BETTEr, not worse.
I agree with the argument pops was making and I was feeling it myself, but at the same time I don't trust pops enough to agree with it unless I know she's town. I don't think that she's trying to distance herself from you as S/S because this setup is incentivized not to bus and I don't see you in a position where you'd be able to get to endgame from bussing her. If she flips scum, then I strongly think you're town. But in either case, lynching her is far better than any of the other lynches because I think she's likely scum and even if not, I think it would give the most information.

Regarding bob, I just wanted to understand your thought process. I know he's had some good posts. But you didn't answer my question. I'm not as interested in reading on bob as I am on reading you.
In post 2307, Hectic wrote:@NaCl: I've seen him do a very similar type of VCA as town in a kinda recent large game. He just feels incredibly similar here, and his pushes and behaviour are all genuine imo.
Could you show me those links? Because I agree that his general behaviour has been towny from before, but you didn't answer the specific question I'd just asked you which was about those specific posts from bob and what you thought of them.
In post 2287, NaCl wrote:
In post 1779, popsofctown wrote:I said he would endgame me, and he quoted me saying he would endgame me and said "get fucked kid"

that is bragging about endgaming me
I think this is the most important post in the thread. Pops, Eddie, can you both tell me which one of Pops's posts in this thread was the next one she made after this was said in your hood? (I'm pretty sure this is within the rules but someone please stop this otherwise).
Pops, Eddie, do either of you want to answer this?
Like NaCl makes this post where he comes to the conclusion he scumreads pops and wants to lynch it and he has the ability to break a tie to vote pops yet doesn't?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4128 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2232, bob3141 wrote:
In post 2212, popsofctown wrote:It bothers me that 1966 has this teabagging assumption of reading everything I do as scum but doesn't actually canvas for votes, that might be what Ali means by saying it's a post like he's ahead.

It has been really interesting to see how Ali's approach to town (oh wait I don't have to backspace VT thanks Ed) VT is different and makes me wish maybe I hydra'ed more, though I'm pretty firmly against the unfair advantage element and want pure-hydra-games to come up
I think you got the post number wrong again. 1966 was a post asking you who your statement was directed at.

And all these posts any you have no yet answered one of my questions.
In post 2233, bob3141 wrote:So what does you bases does your read on me have. As all of a sudden i make it quite clear im scum reading and behold you claim to have started scum reading. Yet you cant come up with any baises for teh read. In fact all you can come up with is tht bob must be deep wolfing but even then you cant come up with any substance.

Yet again you just dodged the questions i put to you.

VOTE: pops
Hmmm . . .
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4129 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

alright intensive rereading of stuff over for now

ill need to take a step back and make sure i didn't rabbit hole myself but i think its pointing towards nacl
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4130 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4126, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 2499, NaCl wrote:
In post 2490, unwnd wrote:My last post was a half-truth. The reality of the situation is that I am personally opposed to receiving help but also they are no longer caught up with the game, therefore I would like to speak of my own merit.
Why didn't you just say that the first time, though?
In post 2492, Hectic wrote:@NaCl: It was because of Bob's recent posts. I've seen this type of VCA from him before where he insists most wagons have 1 scum on them and tries to PoE using that logic. Mind you, I don't entirely agree with the theory, but his persistence about it is consistent with my other games with him. Though, I haven't actually played with scum!him so that's something to note.
This is useful and I'll wait on seeing what you're specifically talking about before I say more.
In post 2495, Amrun wrote:@NaCl: How didn’t I answer your question about bob? Can you be more specific, then? Because I thought I did.

That wall about me and pops not being s/s is fine and all, and factually accurate, but none of it says why if pops flips green then you’d suddenly scumread me.
For bob, I was asking about his more recent posts. I mostly wanted to know if and were something you were townreading him of off and if so, why.

As for you, it's because I'd believe that if it came from someone else other than pops really easily. I'd feel much more confident in the lynch if I knew that she was town.
This specific post doesn't matter much but up to here NaCl has had both unwnd(krazy) and pops in his scum pool

and yet
In post 2477, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.29
popsofctown (4) -
Amrun, Something_Smart, bob3141, Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane (4) -
popsofctown, unwnd, pisskop, Elsa Jay
Pine (3) -
Hectic, OkaPoka, Nancy Drew 39
DrDolittle (1) -
Titus
NaCl (1) -
Pine
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).
In post 2481, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: unwnd
In post 2498, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: unwnd

opportunities to wagon either and doesn't jump on it and then doesn't post until d3

competing wagons are eddie and pine in which NaCl trs both earlier

fits the idea that pops didn't think she was going down yet, and there was a very clear opportunity to vote a scumread rather than let a tr get pushed yet NaCl chooses to remain not-voting

but pivoting to vote eddie is very incriminating so inaction is very beneficial for scum here
Could be?

He wasn’t on any wagon.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4131 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:27 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Hi

College is hard ok

I do not soft defend my partners, nor do I soft bus them ftr

It's 3:30 am and I have class in 5 1/2 hours so more tomorrow if I'm not completely dead
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4132 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:29 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i think voting with rc because BoP onto your partners is soft bussing
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4133 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

anyways not really relevant to this stage of the game

but i am interested

hows the nacl pt
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4134 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4133, OkaPoka wrote:anyways not really relevant to this stage of the game

but i am interested

hows the nacl pt
There isn’t any scum player who never busses.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4135 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4041, DrDolittle wrote:My pool is strictly in (pisskop, hectic, Bob) but subjected more heavy screening
hooo doodles. hang on to your horses.

who did you doc?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4136 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4074, Eddie Cane wrote:I am going to be honest, I think these 3 posts mean I can't let Piss live this game even if there are townie points
we lynch by the numbers, no reason not to
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4137 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4136, pisskop wrote:we lynch by the numbers, no reason not to
sooo, lets do a list and then murderdeathkill down it.

my prefered list includes hec and bob. salt is on it too tho
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4138 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4137, pisskop wrote:prefered
:shifty:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4139 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by Titus »

Meh the last realistic Nancy scum scenario died when Nancy flipped scum.

NaCl, Pisskop, SS and Bob is the pool I'd vote gtmh.

Strongly prefer NaCl or Pisskop though.

VOTE: NaCl
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4140 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by Titus »

I also don't think that I'd hold it against scum if they gave up.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4141 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4135, pisskop wrote:
In post 4041, DrDolittle wrote:My pool is strictly in (pisskop, hectic, Bob) but subjected more heavy screening

who did you doc?
@DDL, do not answer this.
This question is antitown, since you know doc is indecisive.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4142 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4139, Titus wrote:Meh the last realistic Nancy scum scenario died when
Nancy
flipped scum.

Lolwut? :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4143 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4142, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Nancy
flipped scum.

Bold should be unwnd.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4144 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4141, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

who did you doc?
I view this post as highly suspicious. There really is no town reason for asking this.

VOTE: Piss
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4145 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by Titus »

who did you doc?
Um scum also know this?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4146 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4143, Titus wrote:
In post 4142, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Nancy
flipped scum.

Bold should be unwnd.
I figured as much.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4147 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4145, Titus wrote:

who did you doc?
Um scum also know this?
Oh right.

UNVOTE:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4148 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4147, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4145, Titus wrote:

who did you doc?
Um scum also know this?
Oh right.

UNVOTE:
So they didn’t just give up then, town outsmarted them.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4149 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”