Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #5850 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

if we're discussing reasoning for chara target I would guess that it was because they thought Aaron was scum but thought if they were town they'd get targeted

that's how I'd play babysitter tbh
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5851 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5843, davesaz wrote:A review of Chara shows that the NK was probably driven by her being someone who wasn't scumread by anyone, and probably wasn't due to her having found scum.
She probably targeted AF because he wasn't planned to be targeted by anyone else in a protective role.
I scumread Joan.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5852 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 5784, Titus wrote:
In post 5781, davesaz wrote:Did I miss another modifier change while I was hitting submit over and over?
No.

RCE was made ascetic the same night I was made desperate. Logical conclusion is AF willboosted the renegade. Hence archeologist could nab a scum.
What does the archaeologist do again? I’m to tired to look that up rn.
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5853 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 5817, davesaz wrote:We do not have a reason for two modifiers to have been given out the same night identified yet. Is motivated an available modifier?
I don't think motivator is necessary anymore if renegade is split like traitor was.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5854 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Appearantly it looks up what the person did while they were alive.

For example, if Almost died with his role to scum, am archeologist could see who he targetted before he died.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #5855 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

oh yeah it's probably relevant to mention that I was made loyal night 1 (and was not told about it until after EoD2 so that's fun)
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5856 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 5792, The Fonz wrote:
In post 5789, 50 Judge Powers wrote: or I'm sabotaging the game.
In the nicest possible way, go fuck yourself.
:lol:

I never said anything like that to A50 but I can’t say I’m exactly upset SOMEONE did.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5857 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 5856, Chemist1422 wrote:oh yeah it's probably relevant to mention that I was made loyal night 1 (and was not told about it until after EoD2 so that's fun)
... But Adorable said they were visited and not you? 2 inventors sound impossible.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5858 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 5844, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 5764, davesaz wrote:Two scum PT is implied by Aaron's flip. The PT he joined was not either one. PT cop can't get all scum by detecting one pair.
I’m really confused by this.
I used a bit too much shorthand. Here's the full thing for the first one you quoted. The hot tinfoil one is a little more convoluted.

Two sets of two scum, each in an "evil lair" aka PT.
Aaron targets someone -- if in a PT he joins it.
Aaron joined a PT which had town in it.
Ergo he did not join a scum PT.
Joan must be town.

Corollary -- a PT cop existed. Outing a PT with scum in it does not out all the scum (to begin with) because they are not all in the same PT.

Corollary 2 -- there are multiple PTs with town, to dilute AF's role even further, but not too many or it becomes useless.

Regarding the hot tinfoil where chk and 50 could both be scum but different subteams -- chk targeted 50 but doesn't know his alignment. What chk has to claim must back up whatever 50 claims, because town!50 will suspect scum!chk if it doesn't, and scum!chk wants to back scum!50's claim. I don't think this is likely hence the tinfoil designation. But it does make an elegant kind of sense where each half scumteam has powers that can either enhance or screw up the other half, reinforcing the inherent swingy nature of the setup.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5859 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 5854, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 5817, davesaz wrote:We do not have a reason for two modifiers to have been given out the same night identified yet. Is motivated an available modifier?
I don't think motivator is necessary anymore if renegade is split like traitor was.
Split only applies to a compound role like AF's party crasher / willbooster.
The same role can't be split, it has to be motivated or the like. But if motivated can be a modifier it doesn't require that role to exist.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5860 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 5797, Adorable wrote:
In post 5770, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 5719, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 5710, Boonskiies wrote: • You know that there are a total of 5 Evil Magical Disguise Lords of the Boonski’i. Your teammates are separated into 2 different Evil Lairs in pairs, one pair kills on Odd-Nights, one pair kills on Even-Nights. They will combine Evil Lairs when a certain condition has been met. You know that
REDACTED
and
REDACTED
are 2 of your partners. Your Party Crash ability will
NOT
succeed by targeting them, but they will work on your other 2 partners. However, if you are to be killed by the factional kill, you will instead be recruited into the Evil Lair Private Thread and be able to make the factional kill. If you somehow find yourself as the last Evil Lord alive, you will join the Evil Lair Private Thread and be able to make the factional kill.
Guys, read this again.

He knew 2 of his partners, and there's 2 separate lairs, which seems like PTs. He's a Traitor with the knowledge of his team being seperated, and Appearantly the scum team can only combine again after a certain condition.

Why are we assuming the 2 he knows are from the same pair, and why are we assuming the PAIRS don't know each other?
I'm not familiar how traitor works and I thought traitors don't know who their team are. Whoever killed Aaron I'm guessing they believed his Doctor Enabler claim and thought him to be town. When I had to look at his role pm it says when he dies he joins the mafia team.

I also had a visitor last night.

Who?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5861 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 5800, Joan of Arc wrote:VOTE: Bambi

The time has come for me to push a scumread of mine.
What? How is Bambi ever scum here? She wanted to lynch AF. Are you even reading the game? :facepalm:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5862 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 5803, Titus wrote:VOTE: Bambi
Explain?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5863 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 5860, davesaz wrote:
In post 5854, RCEnigma wrote:
Split only applies to a compound role like AF's party crasher / willbooster.
The same role can't be split, it has to be motivated or the like. But if motivated can be a modifier it doesn't require that role to exist.
Can boon bank roles be compounded?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5864 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Are you so sure you want her to out, VM? Adorable claimed to have lost the rolecop, didn't die, and was suspected by a few people. Balance of odds, this was an investigator.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5865 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Adorable »

Bambi said Aaron might have been the night kill and Chara died protecting him. This is my first time playing with a Babysitter role and I had to look up that role to see how it works.

A Babysitter may target a player each night to protect them. That player will be protected from one kill aimed at that player directly. However, if a kill succeeds on the Babysitter (rather than the Babysitter's target), the Babysitter's target will die along with the Babysitter.

This means Chara was the nightkill and Aaron died because Chara probably protected him. Now I understand how this role works.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5866 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by davesaz »

Ah, so the visitation gets mentioned.
It can't be a visitor per se, unless there is a loud (but not public) modifier. Visited people (by a normal visitor) don't get notified.
Let's let this ferment a bit. If Adorable is being smart here, it's something we want the person responsible to respond to without prompts or hints.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5867 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 5866, Adorable wrote:Bambi said Aaron might have been the night kill and Chara died protecting him. This is my first time playing with a Babysitter role and I had to look up that role to see how it works.
That is... The opposite of what I said?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5868 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by davesaz »

Scum would not know about Aaron and thus pushing him is certainly not a defense.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5869 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 5820, Joan of Arc wrote:As for Bambi's role, Imma throw a nugget of my own at you: Role =/= Alignment. Assuming it does got us screwed up in that game and it won't happen again while I am still alive. You're not listening to me because you see me as a weak player, I get it. But I am quoting someone much stronger than myself here.

Don't be dunces and lynch Bambi.
I think ou’re probably town now for this but I don’t see why Bambi’s scum?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5870 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by davesaz »

I received a modifier. That means the renegade acted twice both nights, and it's definitely not a reflexive thing since I had my action stripped already.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5871 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by The Fonz »

In post 5850, Bambi Jay wrote:So... Being a doctor enabler fake claim means that Joan is a town doctor right? I don't think Scum claim both enabler and doctor at once.
Well Aaron as a traitor couldn't co ordinate. But it does suggest Joan wasn't one of the scum he knew.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5872 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 5841, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 5832, The Fonz wrote:
In post 3179, Bambi Jay wrote:
Also, use your night action on me Chara. I trust you.
This
alone
should prove once and for all that Bambi is Town here. I mean, let's say they knew Chara was a Babysitter (worst case scenario). How the freak would they request it to be on them and then shoot it????
In post 5842, 50 Judge Powers wrote:Fonz is likely town for digging that quote up
Something A50 says that I can actually agree with.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5873 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 5855, Bambi Jay wrote:Appearantly it looks up what the person did while they were alive.

For example, if Almost died with his role to scum, am archeologist could see who he targetted before he died.
You’re going to force me to look that up, aren’t you? :/
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5874 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 5874, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 5855, Bambi Jay wrote:Appearantly it looks up what the person did while they were alive.

You’re going to force me to look that up, aren’t you? :/
If you want, just go to the first page of this game and Boom has a link to a guide thread that has all the roles esplained. But yeah that's what it is.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”