Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6175 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 6171, MathBlade wrote:[.
I just don’t see RCE scum here
So how do you view the discrepancies Math, as happy little accidents or something else?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6176 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 6174, RCEnigma wrote:If Xtoxm let RC have his way in either of these 1v1s with him and didn't express that I never take this line as scum, it would be a scumclaim. Its why he's nulltown for me.
What is this read supposed to even mean?

And why would you never take this line of play as scum, lol.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6177 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:45 pm

Man Flopz I have no idea how other people scumread you tbh
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6178 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6172, Flopz wrote:
In post 6097, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 6090, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6089, RCEnigma wrote:That was FLs read. I don't think it's likely but I also don't think he knows about Ico's doc claim.
so, again, it was a much earlier read that you have presented to mathblade as still relevant despite a major data point that should affect the read, as I pointed out
He saw there's a wagon on saudade, so I assume he's read some of the recent pages. I asked if he knows about the protective claim because he still scumreads ico. So idk what all he's read.

If you're adding FLs reads as a reason to scumread me then... Cool. But I don't care.
Let's operate under the assumption this was a current read, you didn't ask why he still thought that?
It's not a read I was interested in pushing and don't know how caught up he was in my game so not really.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6179 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 6177, RadiantCowbells wrote:Man Flopz I have no idea how other people scumread you tbh
My opening was beyond dreadful and then I didn't do much beyond. I've come to terms with my current ability but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna try turn it around.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6180 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6089, RCEnigma wrote:That was FLs read. I don't think it's likely but I also don't think he knows about Ico's doc claim.
so, again, it was a much earlier read that you have presented to mathblade as still relevant despite a major data point that should affect the read, as I pointed out
He saw there's a wagon on saudade, so I assume he's read some of the recent pages. I asked if he knows about the protective claim because he still scumreads ico. So idk what all he's read.

If you're adding FLs reads as a reason to scumread me then... Cool. But I don't care.
Let's operate under the assumption this was a current read, you didn't ask why he still thought that?
I like this question
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6181 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:48 pm

In post 6178, RCEnigma wrote:It's not a read I was interested in pushing and don't know how caught up he was in my game so not really.
Ok, but this isn't how you presented it until I called you out on it not making sense, and you had to backtrack on your stance not once but twice after being called out.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6182 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:48 pm

In post 6180, MathBlade wrote:

I like this question
oh my god did we just agree on something in real time this is amazing
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6183 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:49 pm

it's okay everyone this game is a wrap we're done

me and skitter managed to townread each other and mathblade and i agreed on something

team mafia is over
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6184 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:49 pm

@Implo you can call game now.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6185 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6175, Flopz wrote:
In post 6171, MathBlade wrote:[.
I just don’t see RCE scum here
So how do you view the discrepancies Math, as happy little accidents or something else?
I didn’t see any until that question.

I just don’t think I understood how RC was presenting it and felt like the same unintelligible stuff over and over and over
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6186 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:50 pm

I think that you really didn't understand how I was presenting it if you really don't see a problem and maybe Flopz can communicate in a language you can appreciate better.

Flopz, pls explain why RCE's approach to Xtoxm was a problem for me
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6187 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 6178, RCEnigma wrote:]
It's not a read I was interested in pushing and don't know how caught up he was in my game so not really.
So why even bring it up at all if you're not sure about its basis or if where it comes from is even relevant?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6188 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6176, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6174, RCEnigma wrote:If Xtoxm let RC have his way in either of these 1v1s with him and didn't express that I never take this line as scum, it would be a scumclaim. Its why he's nulltown for me.
What is this read supposed to even mean?

And why would you never take this line of play as scum, lol.
It would mean you were town here. You've seen my interactions with town!you/ scum!me. Even when we bumped heads in 2058 it was way different. We've interacted as every different alignment and this isn't comparable to magical girls at all. We both know that.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6189 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6187, Flopz wrote:
In post 6178, RCEnigma wrote:]
So why even bring it up at all if you're not sure about its basis or if where it comes from is even relevant?
Math asked me about my teammates take. So I told him that was the read that Math would disagree with.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6190 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:53 pm

Flopz: The Mathblade Whisperer
It would mean you were town here. You've seen my interactions with town!you/ scum!me. Even when we bumped heads in 2058 it was way different. We've interacted as every different alignment and this isn't comparable to magical girls at all. We both know that.
I mean, we literally didn't interact in magical girls. At no point was I interested in going after you. I always had a stronger scumread than you and I considered you a PoE slot that I had no immediate impetus to go after. I was willing to lynch you on D2 because Sakura Hana who I respect thought that you were scum. You flipped scum.

You should know that that was an extremely unusual game for me-you interactions for that reason so comparing to it... really doesn't make sense?
Like the claim that because you didn't go after me when I was one of the few people who didn't hard scumread you means you would never go after me is lol
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6191 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:55 pm

In post 6189, RCEnigma wrote:Math asked me about my teammates take. So I told him that was the read that Math would disagree with.
Why do you, as town, choose to start with the least relevant read where you're not sure if he is up-to-date on?
On the contrary I think that, as scum, starting with a super spicy read is something that you would do because it makes you feel townier to give original, against the grain reads.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6192 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 6186, RadiantCowbells wrote:Flopz, pls explain why RCE's approach to Xtoxm was a problem for me
RCE had prior knowledge that Xtoxm lurks whenever RC is in a game with him. Knowing this fact, RCE still pushes him as scum (while apparently he isn't his top scumread) multiple times using his lurking as one of his reasons for doing so. He also never brings up this piece of information to the rest of us and instead kept it to himself as he apparently didn't see a reason to comment on it.

Additionally, RCE has now said, after the fact, that he never tried to sort Xtoxm. So why was he pushing so hard for him to be scum?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6193 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6190, RadiantCowbells wrote:Flopz: The Mathblade Whisperer
I mean, we literally didn't interact in magical girls. At no point was I interested in going after you. I always had a stronger scumread than you and I considered you a PoE slot that I had no immediate impetus to go after. I was willing to lynch you on D2 because Sakura Hana who I respect thought that you were scum. You flipped scum.

You should know that that was an extremely unusual game for me-you interactions for that reason so comparing to it... really doesn't make sense?
Like the claim that because you didn't go after me when I was one of the few people who didn't hard scumread you means you would never go after me is lol
We (or at least myself) were playing around yeah. So yes we didn't interact for that reason.

Unless you think my stance on you 180'd between them and now I don't think town!you finds my push here scum indicative.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6194 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6190, RadiantCowbells wrote:Flopz: The Mathblade Whisperer

How attached are you to your Saude wagon?

Because I would do RCE with you but not Saude.

Then use that as a check of your alignment

Because this doesn’t feel SvS or TvT but can’t figure out which

And I really think Saude is town
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6195 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:57 pm

In post 6193, RCEnigma wrote:We (or at least myself) were playing around yeah. So yes we didn't interact for that reason.

Unless you think my stance on you 180'd between them and now I don't think town!you finds my push here scum indicative.
I think that comparing a game where I was hydraed with the single hardest town player on this website to mislynch to one where I'm playing solo and many people scumread me is disingenuous as fuck.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6196 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6191, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6189, RCEnigma wrote:Math asked me about my teammates take. So I told him that was the read that Math would disagree with.
Why do you, as town, choose to start with the least relevant read where you're not sure if he is up-to-date on?
On the contrary I think that, as scum, starting with a super spicy read is something that you would do because it makes you feel townier to give original, against the grain reads.
The only recent reads are on you saudade and Ico. I gave all three.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6197 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6195, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6193, RCEnigma wrote:We (or at least myself) were playing around yeah. So yes we didn't interact for that reason.

I think that comparing a game where I was hydraed with the single hardest town player on this website to mislynch to one where I'm playing solo and many people scumread me is disingenuous as fuck.
I haven't played scum against you anywhere else.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6198 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:58 pm

In post 6196, RCEnigma wrote:The only recent reads are on you saudade and Ico. I gave all three.
Yet your first read, the one that you started with, was the read on Flavor Leaf.

You weren't sure it was up to date, you weren't sure if he knew about Iconeum's protective claim, and you still thought it was the read you should give first. Why?
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6199 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by teacher »

Ugh. Another fun 1v1 “caught!scum” go round with RC. Is this like round 6? (math/flopz/ari/duck/skitter/math/RCE/am I missing any??)

Honestly I could give af at this point. This game sucks, and the thread is unreadable. Hope you’re proud.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”