Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6200 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 6197, RCEnigma wrote:I haven't played scum against you anywhere else.
So what you're saying is that there's no actual meta on how you would respond to a mislynchable RC in a game and you have to resort to comparing apples and oranges?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6201 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:00 pm

In post 6199, teacher wrote:Ugh. Another fun 1v1 “caught!scum” go round with RC. Is this like round 6? (math/flopz/ari/duck/skitter/math/RCE/am I missing any??)

Honestly I could give af at this point. This game sucks, and the thread is unreadable. Hope you’re proud.
Can you actually read this please.

Just the last 5 pages.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6202 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Flopz »

If Math and RC want to agree on sth I don't have an issue with that. VOTE: RCE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6203 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6199, teacher wrote:Ugh. Another fun 1v1 “caught!scum” go round with RC. Is this like round 6? (math/flopz/ari/duck/skitter/math/RCE/am I missing any??)

Honestly I could give af at this point. This game sucks, and the thread is unreadable. Hope you’re proud.
Kinda where I am at but this one actually has some merit if RC is town.

Titus said to give him the benefit of the doubt so I am trying to find something to BoP him on.

The Saud wagon she thought was him policy lynching so it’s not a good check.

But the RCE one has some merit to it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6204 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6202, Flopz wrote:If Math and RC want to agree on sth I don't have an issue with that. VOTE: RCE
VOTE: RCE

Baaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6205 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:02 pm

I am absolutely not policy lynching Saudade.

Do you remember what Skitter30 said about Saudade's meta? Literally the fact that you think that his play is something that I would want to policy lynch is the
reason
that we think he's scum.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6206 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 6201, RadiantCowbells wrote:

Just the last 5 pages.
I did. I think I see what you’ve said but I’m fairly drunk so want to sober do it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6207 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6205, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am absolutely not policy lynching Saudade.

Do you remember what Skitter30 said about Saudade's meta? Literally the fact that you think that his play is something that I would want to policy lynch is the
reason
that we think he's scum.
I do

But I also think Skitter has high chance of being scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6208 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6192, Flopz wrote:
In post 6186, RadiantCowbells wrote:Flopz, pls explain why RCE's approach to Xtoxm was a problem for me
RCE had prior knowledge that Xtoxm lurks whenever RC is in a game with him. Knowing this fact, RCE still pushes him as scum (while apparently he isn't his top scumread) multiple times using his lurking as one of his reasons for doing so. He also never brings up this piece of information to the rest of us and instead kept it to himself as he apparently didn't see a reason to comment on it.

Additionally, RCE has now said, after the fact, that he never tried to sort Xtoxm. So why was he pushing so hard for him to be scum?
I still don't see why it's relevant as it's only a possible reason to lurk and still doesn't do anything for me gauging his alignment. So let's say I came out with Xtoxm is lurking because he doesn't want to play with RC. But he won't play if he isn't wagoned so let's get some votes going.

You can see how that makes the slots pushing there disingenuous and a poor analysis point. It also still doesn't guarantee Xtoxm plays because a wagon generated like that doesn't stick at all.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6209 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6206, teacher wrote:

Just the last 5 pages.
I did. I think I see what you’ve said but I’m fairly drunk so want to sober do it.
Holy shit Titus may not be so moonlogicky
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6210 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 6199, teacher wrote:Ugh. Another fun 1v1 “caught!scum” go round with RC.

REEEEEEEEEEd it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6211 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6210, Flopz wrote:
In post 6199, teacher wrote:Ugh. Another fun 1v1 “caught!scum” go round with RC.

REEEEEEEEEEd it.
Are you a part of the Reeeee army?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6212 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 5871, teacher wrote:
In post 5860, Aristophanes wrote:Which RCE thing was I to explain? I apologize if I missed it.
No, it’s shos who was asked to explain the RCE scumread, and never did (I don’t think)
In post 5259, teacher wrote:
In post 5241, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 5165, teacher wrote:Im doing my Ari read through, since Im hitting a wall in Math/RC right now and a bit braindead. I came across a kinda weird stance in RCE's posting.

Correct me if Im wrong, but hes dead set on RC's lynch today (3748, 5022)

He's dead set that if RC is scum, Im his partner. (1724, 1732, 3750, 3774)

And he reads me as town (910, 1732, 4603)

Because that adds up to terrible positioning and logic?
I've abandoned the RC/Teacher pairing. Even initially it was only based on a cheeky one off phrase from RC so it was weak to begin with. I was advised not to look too deep into RC pairings if I truly feel RC is scum. I'll just run myself into dead ends.
Then what was the meaning of “in a vacuum” in 4603?
But it did make me want to make sure these get checked off.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6213 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 6208, RCEnigma wrote: I still don't see why it's relevant as it's only a possible reason to lurk and still doesn't do anything for me gauging his alignment. So let's say I came out with Xtoxm is lurking because he doesn't want to play with RC. But he won't play if he isn't wagoned so let's get some votes going.

You can see how that makes the slots pushing there disingenuous and a poor analysis point. It also still doesn't guarantee Xtoxm plays because a wagon generated like that doesn't stick at all.
Understandable, but you also said you weren't trying to sort him. So why were you voting for him?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6214 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

This is even worse than the saudade wagon lol. When I flip no one gets to argue RC as town. Not even a little bit. You guys don't get to Lynch TW by feeding into his bullshit then me for feeding into his bullshit and still consider a world that RC is town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6215 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:07 pm

In post 6208, RCEnigma wrote:So let's say I came out with Xtoxm is lurking because he doesn't want to play with RC. But he won't play if he isn't wagoned so let's get some votes going.

The fact that it took you this long to come up with this is all kind of yikes. If this was your thought process, it would have been the first thing you said.
Even though this logic is generally believable, this actually contradicts the previous arguments you gave and I'm pretty sure you said this now because FL told you it was your only out.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6216 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6214, RCEnigma wrote:This is even worse than the saudade wagon lol. When I flip no one gets to argue RC as town. Not even a little bit. You guys don't get to Lynch TW by feeding into his bullshit then me for feeding into his bullshit and still consider a world that RC is town.
I agree.

This wagon is more telling of RC than Saud though as this seems more SvT and Saud v RC feels SvS or TVT
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6217 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 6211, MathBlade wrote:[]
I'm not one to REEE if I can help it. It's normally and sparingly used ironically.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6218 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6213, Flopz wrote:
In post 6208, RCEnigma wrote: I still don't see why it's relevant as it's only a possible reason to lurk and still doesn't do anything for me gauging his alignment. So let's say I came out with Xtoxm is lurking because he doesn't want to play with RC. But he won't play if he isn't wagoned so let's get some votes going.

Understandable, but you also said you weren't trying to sort him. So why were you voting for him?
RC said I wasn't trying to sort him.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6219 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 6210, Flopz wrote:

REEEEEEEEEEd it.
I have. What do you want me to do after REEEEeEeEeDing it?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6220 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:09 pm

I would prefer not to change my vote until I talk to Skitter btw. Trust me to see it if she's SvS with RCE and I want to work with her in any other situation here.
RC said I wasn't trying to sort him.
You came up with 3 different, contradictory explanations for your Xtoxm push before you came up with this one.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6221 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 6209, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6206, teacher wrote:

Just the last 5 pages.
Holy shit Titus may not be so moonlogicky
Dude, do you really think I’m scum? You’ve been like the strongest and most consistent voice in townreading me (other than when I flipped on you for a second when I thought it was a jailkeeper situation). Is being too drunk to want to tangle in an RC situation on a Saturday when I’m vLa that weird?

I’m really not sure what to make of another 180 from RC, and I’d rather not parse that out rn, because I straight up don’t trust myself.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6222 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:12 pm

This is not another 180 by the way. I have been saying RCE is scum the entire day. Every time I put him town in a readslist I have said "this is all my reads EXCEPT THAT I am only going off of other people's townreads on RCE."

This is just me finally having enough confidence in the read to start pushing it instead of just being meh I don't want to go against crowd consensus on it.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6223 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 6166, RCEnigma wrote: No one else had any interest in sorting him. So I'm not going to press on with a wagon no one even cares about.
Yet you did multiple times.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6224 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6217, Flopz wrote:
In post 6211, MathBlade wrote:[]
I'm not one to REEE if I can help it. It's normally and sparingly used ironically.
Yay I made a social joke and it stuck.

Context Reeee army is Mr. Reddit thing
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”