Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6475 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Okay, just... If I wake up and He's dead because you got the OK to shoot, I'll either be laughing or crying at the result. Depends on what my dream is.

Good night guys.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6476 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6181, RCEnigma wrote:I'll stick with you anyway fish.
Aw thanks. Still not trusting you at 100% but keep trying.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6477 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6204, Amrun wrote:I am not caught up but it seems my pushing has caused some confusion so I’ll say this now:

I give out the dead fish. I am petruchio. I am just a fruit vendor (I thought, and do now again).

I gave it to Titus N1 bc she was my strongest TR.

Then she didn’t claim fish, but did claim to be desperate and I got scared I caused that and my fish did something I was unaware of.

So on N2, I targeted adorable since it was a scum read so I wouldn’t mind them becoming desperate.

It seems, though, that I didn’t cause the desperate after all and basically made my role super obvious for no reason. Oh well.
Are we both town?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6478 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6214, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 6205, Amrun wrote:And to clarify, I only send dead fish, period. Not laundry. I never targeted Nancy for any reason.
So a regular Fruit (Fish) Vendor? For a Rolecop and a Tracker to see I guess that works out, and also me.
I got a PM after daystart that confirms one of these roles or a similar one. I'm guessing mod just forgot to send it with the daystart pm.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6479 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6477, BrightEyedFish wrote:
What can I do for you to trust me the way I trust you?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6480 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6194, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 6180, BrightEyedFish wrote:Also, no modifiers or sticky in my pm, in case anyone is wondering.
Speaking of that, how's your scumreads looking buddy?
Looking better. I want to get caught up before I settle on anything.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6481 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6480, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 6477, BrightEyedFish wrote:
What can I do for you to trust me the way I trust you?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6482 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

My singing voice is awful but I'll make the best BEF album I can.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6483 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6415, Venus and Mars wrote:Sorry @Titus, who should I aim for? I think it would greatly help if everyone who hasn’t already claimed do so. @RCE, @BEF, Haggle, please claim, thanks.
I thought I did enough already but I'll lay it out:

Dirty Laundry Vendor with no modifiers.

N1: V&M
N2: Chara
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6484 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6483, RCEnigma wrote:My singing voice is awful but I'll make the best BEF album I can.

Spoiler:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6485 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 6484, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6415, Venus and Mars wrote:Sorry @Titus, who should I aim for? I think it would greatly help if everyone who hasn’t already claimed do so. @RCE, @BEF, Haggle, please claim, thanks.
I thought I did enough already but I'll lay it out:

Dirty Laundry Vendor with no modifiers.

N1: V&M
N2: Chara
Thanks. What did RCE claim again? And I think Haggle claimed an inno on someone but they have never said who yet, I believe.
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #6486 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 3, Scene 2
Chkflip [2]:
Creature, 50 Judge Powers
Amrun [2]:
The Fonz, Chkflip
Adorable [2]:
Amrun, Bambi Jay
50 Judge Powers [1]:
Davesaz
Bambi Jay [1]:
Joan of Arc,

Not Voting [8]:
Adorable, Venus and Mars, Emperor flippyNips, BrightEyedFish, Chemist1442, Haggle, RCEnigma, Titus

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

Act 3 ends (expired on 2020-02-07 19:00:00) on
February 7th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

I’m unavailable tomorrow.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6487 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

It ends the day as we all suspected

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6488 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:29 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 6488, Venus and Mars wrote:It ends the day as we all suspected

~Venus
So, don’t even bother voting then I guess. Maybe use HURT: Hurt and HEAL: tags instead?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6489 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:43 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 5539, Chara wrote:50 Judge Powers: 1-shot recharged desperate weak visitor (out of shots), visited Nips last night, action went through but did not die. one piece of a beautiful N1 mess.

Creature: JOAT PT cop, alignment cop, tracker, shots refill once all three are used. copped Almost N1 and got no result. chk is the assumed reason.

Haggle: don't remember. no claim?

Joan of Arc: loyal doctor. protected Titus N1.

Chara: no claim.

Chemist1442: odd-night hider. no action N1. (was dead slot)

BrightEyedFish: no claim?

Amrun: no claim.

Bambi Jay: no claim. Adorable rolecopped her N1.

AaronFrost: doc enabler. don't know if this also enables other protectives such as bodyguard or rolestopper.

RCEnigma: no claim. made ascetic N1 by something.

Venus and Mars: no claim.

Emperor flippyNips: miller.

The Fonz: no claim.

Doctor Drew: universal backup. passively gained R&J's role on their lynch, so now odd-night vigilante.

Adorable: rolecop, checked Bambi N1 and got a result.

Titus: neighbourizer. made desperate at the start of N1 by something. if she targets scum or miller she dies. targeted Almost n1 and did not die nor get a PT, but we determined it was due to chk's rolestop.

chkflip: rolestopper. targeted Almost N1. another piece of a beautiful N1 mess.

davesaz: knifesmith, a flavoured gunsmith. targeted Haggle N1 and got "no knife" result. this is a clear unless Haggle is a mafia doctor, or possibly a traitor that hasn't been assimiliated to the scumteam.

dead:
R&J: odd-night vigilante.
EJet: juvenile delinquent, which is a miller that also disables coplike abilities on death.

other important things:
protectives like doctor or rolestopper cannot stop the self-death of a weak role. this presumably also applies to Titus. weak roles die to godfathers.

all coplike roles do not work. this applies to roles and not modifiers. desperate roles still work, hiders still work, trackers work, etc. gunsmiths/alignment cops don't work. Clemency confirmed that rolecops are also now useless. presumably PT cops are also.

traitors investigate as scum and are scum, as confirmed by FL (and not by Boon, if you're looking).

final version. i hope.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6490 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 6476, Bambi Jay wrote:Okay, just... If I wake up and He's dead because you got the OK to shoot, I'll either be laughing or crying at the result. Depends on what my dream is.

Good night guys.
DW, we’re not rushing the day. We won’t shoot A50 unless we’re truly convinced either he or Nips are scum, since A50’s actions make them the same alignment. If A50 stops harassing and haranging me, everything will be chill but if he pushes me too far, I’ll just probably report this:
Spoiler:
In post 4553, 50 Judge Powers wrote:One more insult from you and U'm going to make you regret your mom ever met your dad in the first place, let alone give birth to you. Knock it off already.

Hopefully, if he’s indeed town here, he will for once in this game, do the right thing and put town’s interests before his own. *fingers crossed*. Because he should realize that this stupid quarrel is just killing town morale and he shouldn’t allow whatever imagined issues he has with me to continue to aversively affect this game. Iow, if he plays ball with me, I’ll happily do the same.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6491 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

That said, I’m a team player but I’m deathly afraid that A50 will go out of way to push me to the point I lose it on him and risk getting a temp ban. Which would be terribly unfair to me, because all I really want to do is my part in helping solve this game, if only he’ll LET me. :cry:

Spoiler:
So, I will only report that post as a last-tier defence against that but
I’d prefer peace and ideally him helping me decide who my optimal vig target ought to be.

Spoiler:
I understand you enjoy being mean (your own words) to me and continually insulting me. I also realize that it probably makes absolutely no difference that a few days ago, I was literally balling my eyes out so hard and so long - specifically because of YOU - that I had trouble even opening them because they were so red, sore and extremely swollen. I also understand that you possess 0 compassion for someone who has lost both their parents to two very different devastating tragic and fatal illnesses and don’t really gaf how badly you’ve hurt me considering the fact that I used to think you were my friend but I am literally begging you now, for everyone’s sake, please stop, thank you.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6492 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6447, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If Haggle is scum, then their hard defenders and anyone hardpushing R & J could possibly be suspicious.

I just think with 4 scum still left in this game, we shouldn’t rule out the possibility of a coincidence. Even after our NK, this should never be ignored.
Haggle could be scum, but he's soft cleared by Dave's gunsmith inno. Not worth a shot today.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6493 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3471, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 3373, Titus wrote:Drew's alignment has no reflection on Flips alignment.

The TMI thing is garbage.

The VCA thing is the only valid criticism of my Flipcase. This is the first time I have done it.
VCA is garbage when we don't have a scumflip yet.

Do you really not think Drew was perspective slipping in the posts Nancy linked?

Found this gem RCE interacted with in Aaron's posts...hmmm
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6494 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6059, RCEnigma wrote:I'm a joat. I do have a roleblock, I did not roleblock Titus.
RCE's claim.

He obviously didn't make himself ascetic. So he's not the renegade barring a really convoluted scheme which I find unlikely n1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6495 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:54 pm

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: Updated claims
50 Judge Powers: 1-shot recharged desperate weak visitor (out of shots), visited Nips last night, action went through but did not die. one piece of a beautiful N1 mess.

Creature: JOAT PT cop, alignment cop, tracker, shots refill once all three are used. copped Almost N1 and got no result. chk is the assumed reason.

Haggle: Soft cleared by dave

Chara: dead babysitter

BrightEyedFish: Laundry Vendor

Amrun: Fish vendor (Come on Mod: Why is the mom with the newborn distributing fish and the fish doing the laundry? There are better ways. /joke)

Bambi Jay: Tracker/Voyeur. No result when visiting me. (Should verify if RCE blocked Bambi)

AaronFrost: dead scumfuck.

RCEnigma: Joat w RB, never RBed Titus; other abilities withheld. made ascetic N1 by something.

Venus and Mars: no claim, dayvig.

Emperor flippyNips: miller, late claim. No actions claimed.

Doctor Drew: universal backup. passively gained R&J's role on their lynch, so now odd-night vigilante.

Titus: neighbourizer. made desperate at the start of N1 by something. if she targets scum or miller she dies. targeted Almost n1 and did not die nor get a PT, but we determined it was due to chk's rolestop.

davesaz: knifesmith, a flavoured gunsmith. targeted Haggle N1 and got "no knife" result. this is a clear unless Haggle is a mafia doctor, or possibly a traitor that hasn't been assimiliated to the scumteam.

dead:
EJet: juvenile delinquent, which is a miller that also disables coplike abilities on death.

other important things:
protectives like doctor or rolestopper cannot stop the self-death of a weak role. this also applies to desperate, including Titus. weak roles die to godfathers.

all coplike roles do not work. this applies to roles and not modifiers. desperate roles still work, hiders still work, trackers work, etc. gunsmiths/alignment cops don't work. Clemency confirmed that rolecops are also now useless. presumably PT cops are also.

traitors investigate as scum and are scum, as confirmed by FL (and not by Boon, if you're looking).

We need Fonz to claim (I'll check his ISO again) but with things as they are, I'd shoot A50 (toxicity aside).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #6496 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:00 am

Post by chkflip »

If you still don't think 50 cleared Nips then fucking shoot Nips.

50 actually contributes to the game.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6497 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:06 am

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: My weak moonlogic theory (no pun intended)
On D1 I crumbled a method of ensuring that A50 and now Chemist could talk together. Scum wanted to kill me by adding the desperate modifier to my action, then use this to lynch Chemist if required. Their "I forgot" would be the nail in the coffin. After the lynch or before, people would argue over if I was redirected to save A50. This is despite bus driver and redirector not appearing in possible or contrabooned rules. Most likely, they'd say my crumbs were unclear.

So you get a dead Titus on A50 but chkflip rolestopped it. A50 needs a claim that stops his hiding abilities, otherwise he'd get perpetually asked by me. (Visitor isn't a clearing role so A50's ability wouldn't stop). So A50 changes his claim to clear Nips.

Meanwhile scumFrost knows Nips or A50 is scum and goes far out of his way to discredit my Nips suggestion. (If AF knows scum and knows my Nips theory is wrong, why not egg me on?).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6498 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:08 am

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: My weak moonlogic theory (no pun intended)
On D1 I crumbled a method of ensuring that A50 and now Chemist could talk together. Scum wanted to kill me by adding the desperate modifier to my action, then use this to lynch Chemist if required. Their "I forgot" would be the nail in the coffin. After the lynch or before, people would argue over if I was redirected to save A50. This is despite bus driver and redirector not appearing in possible or contrabooned rules. Most likely, they'd say my crumbs were unclear.

So you get a dead Titus on A50 but chkflip rolestopped it. A50 needs a claim that stops his hiding abilities, otherwise he'd get perpetually asked by me. (Visitor isn't a clearing role so A50's ability wouldn't stop). So A50 changes his claim to clear Nips. Nips then "admits" to being a Miller who never CCed.

Meanwhile scumFrost knows Nips or A50 is scum and goes far out of his way to discredit my Nips suggestion. (If AF knows scum and knows my Nips theory is wrong, why not egg me on?).

I am ok with a Nips shot too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6499 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:21 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 6496, Titus wrote:
Spoiler: Updated claims
50 Judge Powers: 1-shot recharged desperate weak visitor (out of shots), visited Nips last night, action went through but did not die. one piece of a beautiful N1 mess.

Haggle: Soft cleared by dave

Chara: dead babysitter

BrightEyedFish: Laundry Vendor

Amrun: Fish vendor (Come on Mod: Why is the mom with the newborn distributing fish and the fish doing the laundry? There are better ways. /joke)

Bambi Jay: Tracker/Voyeur. No result when visiting me. (Should verify if RCE blocked Bambi)

AaronFrost: dead scumfuck.

RCEnigma: Joat w RB, never RBed Titus; other abilities withheld. made ascetic N1 by something.

Venus and Mars: no claim, dayvig.

Emperor flippyNips: miller, late claim. No actions claimed.

dead:

other important things:
protectives like doctor or rolestopper cannot stop the self-death of a weak role. this also applies to desperate, including Titus. weak roles die to godfathers.

We need Fonz to claim (I'll check his ISO again) but with things as they are, I'd shoot A50 (toxicity aside).
Me claiming hurts the town. I'm not doing it unless I'm put in lynch range or Nancy says she suspects me.

Titus, I
am
TR you, so: you're playing badly. You know full well "If all claims are true" isn't a precondition that could possibly be true. You know that outing town roles unnecessarily is bad. You know that if I were scum, I'm not going to go "Herp derp I claim renegade."

So all you're going to get is another TPR claim to throw on the pile, at which point you get to go "Well if all claims are true then scum power roles don't exist!" But you'll have reduced the possibility of the role I actually have benefiting the town. The mass claim suggestion today was antitown, and any suggestion I should claim not paired with a scum case on me is further antitown mess.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”