roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:42 am

Post by roflcopter »

tek wrote:I'm not calling out rofl because OH MY GOD, HE SUCKS. I'm calling out rofl because you're taking his ill conceived bandwagon while saying "Please sir, may I have another?" In case you didn't read back (as hinted at by your earlier comment) I was against this behavior even before it was pointed at me.
you just think its ill conceived because its on you.

the only way i'm not lynching you today is if you CLAIM WOLF and agree to kill a target chosen by me, iceman, farside and dattebayo.

Votecount - Day 2, Current as of post #500

Tekkactus - 2 (roflcopter, icemanE)
Surye - 1 (muffinhead)
icemanE - 1 (farside22)

Not Voting - 5 (Surye, killa_seven, Tekkactus, Grimmy, Dattebayo)

5 to lynch, Deadline: Aug 13th.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Dattebayo
Dattebayo
Goon
Dattebayo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:24 am

Post by Dattebayo »

roflcopter wrote:
farside22 wrote:
dcorbe wrote: You're still reaching. At one point in time you liked this. You went as far as to say I had a good point and now you're going back on your word. Which is it? Either I'm contributing usefully or I'm not. It can't be one or the other when it suits your whims.

You seem to have a personal problem with me and it's effecting your judgement.
I thought you had a point, but I did a read through again and felt differently. It happens to everyone.
On a side note I have no issue with you or problem. I don't have tunnel vision in any game I've played whether scum or town. I don't know why but some of what you say just feels off to me.
Iceman. I try and respond at least once a day. I don't think asking me to come in every time to respond to a question is fair. I'm doing the best I can with my once a day comments and if I have time I try and say more.
I will go back and do a reread I just don't have time today. Expect more tomorrow.
"just felt off" is still not a valid reason to suspect somebody, and if you can't explain what about it made it feel off to you i certainly don't see why anyone else would believe you have a legitimate case against him let alone vote for him with you.

its nothing personal when i say that farside needs to be lynched immediately.
While Farside has been acting scummy, an immediate lynch is a suggestion I think a scum player rushing into the night would say.
FoS: Roflcopter

Korts wrote:You're taking this the wrong way again, rofl. I didn't say your contribution was low, I wanted to say that consecutively short replies may cause low contribution. I may have been unclear, though, sorry.
Korts downgraded his attack on Roflcopter and backtracked. Let’s take a look back at what he said a few posts ago:
Korts wrote: One-liners aren't all that scummy by themselves (hence weak scumtells), but consecutively short replies
mean low contribution
, which doesn't really help.
Korts wrote:Okay, since a simple readthrough didn't give me anything new, I'm going to do a PBPA on the two leading wagons. So farside and dcorbe, beware. I'll have time for one tomorrow, probably. The other, maybe Sunday, but more likely Monday.
Making a PBPA on the two leading wagons doesn’t make much sense to me. Points have already been brought up on them, so I don’t see how this could have helped much. It seems like Korts is again just making a PBPA for the sake of making a PBPA.
Rishi wrote:Hey. I've caught up. A whole lot of pointing at farside and her lynch seems inevitable. I think Korts posted a great PBPA on farside, though I'm unsure about one thing. He says that the weak scumtells add up to a lynch, and yet he doesn't vote for her? Why is he afraid to drop the hammer?
This is a good point.
Rishi wrote:I don't find this back-and-forth between dcorbe and icemanE productive at all. There seems to be very little substance to their arguments.
Agreed.
Rishi wrote:
icemanE wrote: farside - ??? (perhaps Rishi for lurking and almost no contribution thus far)
WTF?

You really think I'm worse than Mr. Blonde, Celebloki or Surye in terms of lack of contribution?

Are you even reading the thread? Maybe you should post less and actually pay attention.
While the content in this post is true, it’s “WTF?” tone is negative and seems to be an overreaction. The fact that it’s in response to Iceman makes me think that he is not Rishi’s buddy.
muffinhead wrote:Ok once again ive had a look over the game escpically the farside wagon which started from this comment below
farside22 wrote:
dcorbe wrote:Not having an avatar is a scum tell now?

I guess all the newbies here are in bad shape then!

@Mr. Blonde: curious why me not voting deserves scrutiny.
Someone needs to join a newbie game me thinks.
unvote:
vote: dcorbe
Now I understand how this caused a wagon due to the fact that farsides vote was based on the fact he doesnt doesnt have an aviatar which has nothing to do with this game.

then people decide they vote him for a wagon
icemanE wrote:
rofl wrote: dcorbe wagon is being ridden by scum, methinks
As such,
unvote, vote: farside
Mr. Blonde wrote:Oh well... let's put some bandwagon moving:

unvote
vote farside22
Grimmy wrote:its seven to lynch.

farside has four votes so far.

My vote is safe, even if the deadline hits, because the four votes put her over the top in case of a deadline.

Vote: Farside

Grimmy
see ya monday
Now surly we cant lynch farside based on that one scummy post. Yet i see posts like this
roflcopter wrote:thats pretty fatalistic. i still think farside's the right play.
@rofl- do you want farside lynched based on that one post? If not then plz explain.
Your misrepresenting the Farside wagon here, it wasn’t originally intended as a lynch just a wagon for pressure. Mr. Blonde stated that he wanted the bandwagon moving, not that he wanted a lynch. And, Grimmy made sure that his vote wouldn’t bring Farside to a lynch.
By the time it was widely agreed that Farside was a good lynch, there was more than just 1 reason.
muffinhead wrote:Ok im back now with plenty of time. Im currently happy with a blond lynch as he isnt a big loss.
vote mr blond
Justifying a lynch with "he isn't a big loss" is scummy. You should want to lynch him because you think he's scum not because he isn't a big loss. Actually this is quite weird, because it seems like your pre-justifying a mislynch.
FoS: muffinhead

muffinhead wrote:To sum it up orginally it was a pressure vote but if he doesnt respond in 48 hours then im happy to lynch him. That is why I responded rishi and if you had a look then I said no one should put the final vote on him untill he responds.
I highly doubt that was a pressure vote since in the quote above the one above this text you included the phrase I’m currently happy with a blond lynch. It seems that vote was intended for a lynch.
FoS: Muffinhead

Now that my reread analysis is done, I have my scum list put together.
1) Tekkactus- Roflcopter pointed out that he could have been distancing from Rishi and I've seen what I think is Rishi coaching Tekkactus. I've already pointed out what I find suspicious about him today.
2) Korts/Muffinhead- Korts seemed to only "scumhunt" in order to look like he was scum hunting. Muffinhead misrepresented some aspects of the early farside wagon and had an unusual position on the Mr. Blonde wagon.
3) Farside- for her early day 1 actions. I don't think she played scummily after that though.
4) Rofl- He seemed to eager and hasty when it came to the Farside wagon.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:35 am

Post by roflcopter »

interesting that you totally left all of the lurkers off of your scum list, datte. i don't think its because you're scum with any of them, since you're obviously town, but it is a fresh example of why lurking shouldn't be tolerated. they were such nonentities in your reread that you didn't even form an opinion about them.

i was/am eager and hasty, thats just how i play. you can look at any of my completed games to corroborate this fact.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Dattebayo
Dattebayo
Goon
Dattebayo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:20 am

Post by Dattebayo »

roflcopter wrote:interesting that you totally left all of the lurkers off of your scum list, datte. i don't think its because you're scum with any of them, since you're obviously town, but it is a fresh example of why lurking shouldn't be tolerated. they were such nonentities in your reread that you didn't even form an opinion about them.
Lurking doesn't equate to scum. While it is anti-town, townies can end up doing so. I doubt I'll have a solid read on them until later in the game when there is more substance to analyze. That is unless they decide to ask for a replacement or post more.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

I know, I know. I owe this game some more time. I will do my best to get to this game this weekend.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Dattebayo
Dattebayo
Goon
Dattebayo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by Dattebayo »

Vote Tekkactus

I forgot.
Tekkactus
Tekkactus
Goon
Tekkactus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:17 am

Post by Tekkactus »

roflcopter wrote:
tek wrote:I'm not calling out rofl because OH MY GOD, HE SUCKS. I'm calling out rofl because you're taking his ill conceived bandwagon while saying "Please sir, may I have another?" In case you didn't read back (as hinted at by your earlier comment) I was against this behavior even before it was pointed at me.
you just think its ill conceived because its on you.
I think the same of this bandwagon as I did of the farside one, except this time I know you're wrong rather than think.

I can't claim Wolf like you want me to simply because I'm not.

-----
I also just love this whole farside development:

Day 1
rofl: "farside is so totally scum lynch her now."

Day 2
rofl: "farside is town I'm absolutely positive."
Everyone else: "What made you change your mind?"
rofl: "Not tellin'."
Most people: "Oh ok."

Seriously?!
Dattebayo
Dattebayo
Goon
Dattebayo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:19 am

Post by Dattebayo »

Tekkactus, what's your scum list.
Tekkactus
Tekkactus
Goon
Tekkactus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by Tekkactus »

Right now, my top 3 are...

Rofl, for the reasons stated,
Killa 7, for his lurkiness combined with that preemptive hammer yesterday,
and Grimmy, for being active in the thread without having actually contributing anything. Additionally, he's defended numbers one and two by using meta-reasoning, which I got blasted for on D1.

Farside and IcemanE are probably town.
"Witty quote."
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:09 pm

Post by icemanE »

Tek wrote: Rofl, for the reasons stated,
The meta I have on rofl is that he is very fond of bandwagons and likes to lynch quick. The game I played where I got that meta, he was a serial killer. He's playing similarly here, and combined with that insanely abrupt turnaround on farside, I'm becoming suspicious of him quickly.
Tek wrote: Killa 7, for his lurkiness combined with that preemptive hammer yesterday,
I agree with this.
Tek wrote: Grimmy, for being active in the thread without having actually contributing anything. Additionally, he's defended numbers one and two by using meta-reasoning, which I got blasted for on D1.
I kind of agree with this, I have no read on Grimmy right now. Which thereby makes me suspicious of him.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:36 pm

Post by roflcopter »

iceman: expand your sample size. my one completed game as anti-town is not a complete view of my overall playstyle. you'll find it to be pretty much exactly the same in my completed games as town.

tek: clearly i am withholding the information for the benefit of the town. what possible scenario is there where i am scum and pulling this stunt? explain any conceivable way for this to be to my benefit as scum. it has clearly drawn an extremely high level of attention to me, whereas the path of least resistance, maintaining the status quo, would have drawn no added attention at all.
soi soi soi

icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:42 pm

Post by icemanE »

iceman: expand your sample size. my one completed game as anti-town is not a complete view of my overall playstyle. you'll find it to be pretty much exactly the same in my completed games as town.
mmkay
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:27 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Ok first up
mod send prod to surye and others please

Also This will be my last post before I get back Thursday so
I declear that im on V/LA
. Unless you are an aussie then you proberbly wont know where the blue mountains are.

Now as for scum hunting I suggest we look for the 2nd werewolf. I really doubt that its tek because as I already mentioned he rv rishi and it is extremely rare from newbie scums to vote there own partner.

Im also doubting that ks is scum because this is the 3rd time ive played with him and every single time he just lurks and post nothing. Im assuming that we would see a change in attitude from him.

As for rofl I get town vibes from him yet I dont really know why. This is the first time ive played with him so I cant judge him due to his personality. He seems to have posted the most so I see him as a big loss if he turns up town.

So that leaves us down to just 2 people to possibly be rishis partner. Surye and grimmy. Neither of them have posted much whatsoever and have contributed nothing towards discussion. I could lynch either one of them. At this stage I want surye lynched purly because ive seen grimmy lurk and turn out town in another game while its totally uncharacterisitc for surye to do such a thing.

I would like to hear everyones oponion of these 2 and which one they prefer to lynch.

If these 2 players havnt contributed any info by the time I get back from V/La then I will be definatly lynching them.
Show
For more info about my gaming history and future plans visit my wiki at

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Muffinhead

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
Dattebayo
Dattebayo
Goon
Dattebayo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:42 am

Post by Dattebayo »

muffinhead wrote: Now as for scum hunting I suggest we look for the 2nd werewolf. I really doubt that its tek because as I already mentioned he rv rishi and it is extremely rare from newbie scums to vote there own partner.
I disagree that it's rare; it could quite easily be distancing. Also I'm not sure that Tek is a newbie.
Im also doubting that ks is scum because this is the 3rd time ive played with him and every single time he just lurks and post nothing. Im assuming that we would see a change in attitude from him.
I don't see how that makes you doubt he's scum. From my perspective, it seems like a null tell.
So that leaves us down to just 2 people to possibly be rishis partner. Surye and grimmy. Neither of them have posted much whatsoever and have contributed nothing towards discussion. I could lynch either one of them. At this stage I want surye lynched purly because ive seen grimmy lurk and turn out town in another game while its totally uncharacterisitc for surye to do such a thing.

I would like to hear everyones oponion of these 2 and which one they prefer to lynch.
I don't really like your logic on how you narrowed it down to them, so neither. I also don't like how you suggested that we only go after Rishi's partner.
Tekkactus wrote:Right now, my top 3 are...

Rofl, for the reasons stated,
Killa 7, for his lurkiness combined with that preemptive hammer yesterday,
and Grimmy, for being active in the thread without having actually contributing anything. Additionally, he's defended numbers one and two by using meta-reasoning, which I got blasted for on D1.
Yet your not voting any of them...
Tekkactus
Tekkactus
Goon
Tekkactus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:53 am

Post by Tekkactus »

I tend not to vote unless I'm certain I'm making the right decision. If rofl's excessive haste and K7's inability to post anything longer than 5 words can be written off as null tells due to meta then calling me out on playstyle just makes you look hypocritical.
"Witty quote."
Dattebayo
Dattebayo
Goon
Dattebayo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:02 am

Post by Dattebayo »

Tekkactus wrote:I tend not to vote unless I'm certain I'm making the right decision. If rofl's excessive haste and K7's inability to post anything longer than 5 words can be written off as null tells due to meta then calling me out on playstyle just makes you look hypocritical.
I never wrote off rofl's excessive haste. And your accusation would have ony been fair had I know your playstyle, which I don't.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

Do to some very busy moments in my life and my theory about Rishi and a partner. I'm going to agree with rolf at this point and simply say that if Tekkactus is the wolf and is willing to negatate now and kill someone that the town wishes you to we will not lynch you. However if you are not the wolf and are scum then I'm sure ignoring this wish is good for you.

unvote:
vote: Tekkactus
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Tekkactus
Tekkactus
Goon
Tekkactus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by Tekkactus »

I'm not Wolf and I'm not a Goon, so there's really nothing I can do or say at this point that will change anyone's mind that I haven't said already.

I'm vanilla town if it means anything (I know it doesn't).

I wonder who rofl is going to be 100% sure is scum tomorrow?
"Witty quote."
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tek wrote:I wonder who rofl is going to be 100% sure is scum tomorrow?
probably surye or muffinhead, we'll see when we get there.
soi soi soi

Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:24 pm

Post by Qman »

Votecount - Day 2, Current as of this post

Tekkactus - 4 (roflcopter, icemanE, Dattebayo, farside22)
Surye - 1 (muffinhead)

Not Voting - 5 (Surye, killa_seven, Tekkactus, Grimmy)

Suyre prodded, since he hasn't posted since the day started. Once people pass 72 hours, I'll prod them if asked, the game rules are 96 gets an auto prod so..

Carry on!

5 to lynch, Deadline: Aug 13th.
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:28 am

Post by Surye »

Sorry, was V/LA for the weekend, and had a busy week last week, catching up on this day, and gonna figure out what this tek wagon is all about.
Tekkactus
Tekkactus
Goon
Tekkactus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:26 am

Post by Tekkactus »

Since I'm more or less today's lynch, I'd like to get my final thoughts in on how the game will be going once I'm postmortem.

I'm fairly certain IcemanE will be one of tonight's kills. The other one will probably be Dattebayo or roflcopter.
"Witty quote."
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:33 am

Post by icemanE »

I'm fairly certain IcemanE will be one of tonight's kills. The other one will probably be Dattebayo or roflcopter.
Well, that's enough to make me certain we've found a bad guy. String him up!
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:44 am

Post by roflcopter »

i agree with iceman.

if you are not tek's scumpartner, please vote him immediately.

since i'm fairly sure tek is the second wolf, this should apply to everyone.
soi soi soi

Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Surye »

No need to PBPA, I agree with the case on tek, and even he seems to accept this is the case.

Vote: Tek

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”