Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:08 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Ok. Mnowax is almost certanly Cerulean, since he didn't kill last night. Slysly (Stark) is Fuschia, obv, and Skruffs is the SK. I'm pretty sure I'm the last townie.

There's no way I can win at this point, since a 1/1 endgame with anyone is a town loss, so I have to play for the tie. Skruffs, the way I see it, I've got two options here. Either we lynch you today and I go for a happily-ever-after tommorow for a 3 way tie with me and the 2 cult members, or we no-lynch today and, if Skruffs dosn't kill, we go right into a happily-ever-after 4 way tie.

vote:No lynch

Skruffs: Here's the deal. You no-kill from now on, and we have a nice, happy, 4 way tie. If you kill someone tonight, then the other two people lynch you tommorow (they have no choice, really, since otherwise you win) and you lose. You willing to work with us here?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:11 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Oh, I might as well claim now since it dosn't matter anymore, I'm the unrecruitable townie. I'm pretty sure both cults already know that; day 2 I was pretty sure Mnowax was trying so hard to get me lynched was because his cult leader tried to recruit me and failed, and half the reason I was so suspicious of TSS was that from several of his posts I got the impression he already knew I was unrecrutable, and so I think he tried to recruit me as well.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:43 am

Post by mnowax »

uhh no i killed beep! you said you were going after Sly! ugh...
Sure one more time for fun.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:46 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Mnowax: I have a lot of trouble believing you here. Why would you kill Beep, who had just hammered the Fucia cult leader, instead of SlySly (who was obveously cult) or Skruffs (who was clearly the biggest single threat to the town after both cult leaders were dead)?
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:59 am

Post by mnowax »

I AM STILL TOWN!!!

Yos, if you are telling the truth, we can still win this thing. 2/1/1/1 is still winnable, especially with SK help. As you can see, i PM'ed Nor, re: the ruling on ties. It is still possible! i am very surprised that skruffs is not jumping on that.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:03 am

Post by mnowax »

he said he was going after sly, and i wasnt going to kill him figuring he was the only possible person that could help the town left.

assuming he killed someone else,

there would be a four person deadlock today, in which we could force a no lynch. next night he kills someone else. 3 left in day means we can lynch the last person, and agree to either shoot each other for the tie, or not shoot each other for the tie.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:05 am

Post by mnowax »

Yosarian2 wrote:Mnowax: I have a lot of trouble believing you here. Why would you kill Beep, who had just hammered the Fucia cult leader, instead of SlySly (who was obveously cult) or Skruffs (who was clearly the biggest single threat to the town after both cult leaders were dead)?
sorry for the trips posting..

beep could have easily been cerulean cult hammering fusicha cult leader, which i assumed from the get go.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:12 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Dosn't matter, mnowax. If you had killed Skruffs yesterday, after we hammered the cult leader, town would certanly have won, no matter if Beep was town or cult; 2 town, 1 Fucia cult, 1 cerulean cult is pretty much a guarentted town win, especally since even if the two cult member just keep no-lynching you could have eventually killed them both (one in two days, the other one in two more days). If you were pro-town, that would have pretty obveously been the correct move; even Skruffs knew that yesterday.

As it is, you have not made a single confirmed kill all game, and your claimed kill targets haven't made any sense from a pro-town perspective, so I'm afraid I just can't believe you here.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:19 am

Post by mnowax »

we can easily take him out today if you think he is still a threat. you think any cult member will not lynch him?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:42 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Mnowax: Unless you can either convince me you're town, or admit to being cult and suggest some other way we can arrange for a tie, that's not really an option.

So, again; even if you thought Beep Beep was cerulean cult, why did you think killing her would be a good idea? How would killing her help the town win in that situation?
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:55 am

Post by mnowax »

it didnt matter in my mind as long as they are cult, they were a threat to me.

I AM NOT CULT

I know it looks shitty, but you gotta believe me here, i was under the assumption that it was me and SK versus two cults. i didn't believe that there any other townies out there, which is why i just spent yesterday pretty much talking to Skruffs and getting TSS lynched.

I feel bad about beep, probably the only one keeping me from getting recruited the past couple of nights. But you have to realize my assumptions. my assumption was as of yesterday, i felt like i was the only townie left in this game. I understand it is a hard to believe thing, but yes i am still a pro-town vig, and at least if i die, i can prove it. However it will not help our cause if you need to lynch me to prove it. assume you are the only townie left. how fast would you die today?

you and me are still here, remember that. we will trash Skruffs if you believe that we can win this without him
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:19 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Hmm.

unvote

Ok. I still think there's a good chance you're lying, but considering beep really might have been keeping you town, it's possible you're telling the truth. So, here's the new deal.

Today, we lynch Skruffs.

Tommorow and the next day, we no-lynch. If you are cerulean. you do NOT want to backstab me on this one and try to lynch me tommorow instead; if you do, I swear I will vote for you and let Stark win the game rather then get lynched.

That way, if you really are the vig, then on the second day you can kill Stark and town wins. If you're a lying cultie, then you won't be able to vig, and it'll still be a happier-ever-after tie.

Do we have a deal, mnowax?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:23 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

vote:Skruffs
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:57 am

Post by mnowax »

absolutely.

Vote Skruffs
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:07 am

Post by Skruffs »

Um.

Mnowax:
I listed that shooting the unknown Beep! Beep! was the best option for me as the SK yesterday, bu said I would probably be shooting SlySly or nobody. I did shoot Beep! though, to make the 1:1:1:1 end game.

If you are the vig, and you thought I was shooting Sly, then shooting ME (And finishing me off if you were the vig) would have 'ended the game', as you would be confirmed, Yos would be clearable (he is obviously the unrecruitable, which I didn't really push yesterday but because of his subtle counterclaiming two days ago seemed obvious) would result in a 2:1 against SlySly yesterday.

Yosarian2: You should unvote me. The two cults can have a tied win by voting you tomorrow; there is no reason to do a happily ever after. They do not need you.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:14 am

Post by Skruffs »

Or you can vote me; either way, it's impossible for you to win. You are choosing a hopeful "happily ever after" win with the assumption that both of the cultists will not vote you tomorrow, vs a straight up loss to SK endgame. I'm kind of surprised that you would choose to allow two cults to win along with you just to kill the SK.

Lastly, if you really do want to believe that Mnowax is a secondary vig and that he shot last night and I didn't, you are also assuming, then, that Mnowax is a Vig and not a secondary SK.

Unfortunately I already have two votes against me, so I'm lynched if SlySly doesn't hammer. Perhaps he will hammer me, or perhaps he will vote Mnowax with me. I think it's funny that of all the targetes, you would think that Beep! would have chosen to protect the least likely to be recruited and the least likely to be telling the truth.

Vote: Mnowax

ANd Yos, I will still shoot SlySly tonight. If you want to talk about Happily Ever After after all possibilities of a cult is eliminated, that is fine by me. I just want the cults dead, first.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:41 am

Post by mnowax »

The last thing you said was you were either shooting Sly, or no one. Just beacuse you said his bname at one point doesn't mean you were going to shoot him. I siad before if i was the only townie alive, i needed you to help,and in end we could have a joint victory. I didn't get the unrecruitable vibe off of Yos. so i figured you were the only one left that could help me win. I didn't believe that I had another townie alive, so you wernt goign to get popped. its now time for you to go.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

It was pretty well discussed that Yosarian2 was not cult, by pretty much everyone present. You are cerulean, Slysly is fuschian, Yos was the townie, I was the Sk, and B! was the ??? that could have been any of them. The only safe thing for me to do was to shoot Beep. If I had said "I am going to shoot Beep", knowing that she was potentially in any cult group, I had no way of knowing if she would fake claim something (As a cultist) to try to get Yosarian2 to unvote me. I had to convince her that lynching TSS was the best option for her EVEN if she was in SlySly and TSS's scum group. I had to bite my tongue about knowing that Yos was unrecruitable due to his counterclaiming me for the same reason: Saying I knew he was unrecruitable could have given him the impression that I had tried to recruit him and failed; and I absolutely needed Yosarian's vote at that time.

If you were really the Vig and you thought I was shooting Sly, your best option would have been NOT to shoot; to let me think you were the cult, to lynch Beep, and to then finish me off the following night. You've repeatedly said things that went against known facts through the entire game, so you have the 'capability' of claiming to have not known any of these things that were PUBLICLY discussed, and it seems quite possbile that Yosarian2 will even believe you. If he does, it's not really in my hands. I set up a4 way end game with the hopes that Yos would go for the SK-win (which I think Yosarian has to admit is the hardest possbile win in this game) over the idea of a loss or tie of cults, but in the end, the choice really is completely Yosarian's.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Skruffs »

Lastly: I don't think you ever were a vig, mnowax. I think you were originally a mason, and you claimed Vig early because you thought that it might shake some discussion up at best and that you could claim mason if things came to be the very worst (Which they didn't).

The mason Role PM sort of agrees with that theory, the wording says "You are a Mason; the rest of your group is
  • . You know that everyone in your group is pro-town... for now. You may communicate with any living members at night.

Some members of your group may be immune to cult recruitment. However, you are not one of them.

You win when any threats to the town are eliminated, or if you join a cult before its takeover is inevitable.

(In my games, I prefer to be kept in the loop on Night discussion; if you get the chance to communicate, please keep me in touch somehow: give me a link to a forum, or CC me on PMs, or whatever)"

This tells me that there are at least three members of the masons. I believe that there likely WAS a cop, which SlySly has already fake claimed, which leaves you as the last mason. I wasn't sure if Beep! was it or not, but CKD's post below kind of confirms that you started off as a mason:
    curiouskarmadog wrote:vollkan..not just that..[n]I dont like the vote and dont understand why people are voting mno when at best he could be a recruit[/b]..we should be trying to hit a recruiter, dont you agree?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:47 am

Post by Skruffs »

curiouskarmadog wrote:vollkan..not just that..
I dont like the vote and dont understand why people are voting mno when at best he could be a recruit
..we should be trying to hit a recruiter, dont you agree?
This is a breadcrumb of MNOwax's masonry.

Yosarian2, I can promise not to shoot you and go for the happily ever after, sans-cult, ending, but I think you can do better than to plea bargain with two opposing cults who win by turning against each other or you tomorrow.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:49 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Skruffs wrote:
Yosarian2: You should unvote me. The two cults can have a tied win by voting you tomorrow; there is no reason to do a happily ever after. They do not need you.
Well, yes, except that if mnowax votes me tommorow, I will vote him back, and then Stark (who replaced SlySly), will lynch him and win and mnowax will lose. I don't see why mnowax would take that chance, if he is cult. And if he's cult, I'm still confused about how he knew you were unkillable; do you have a theory for that, skruffs?
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:05 pm

Post by Norinel »

Vote Count

Skruffs- 2 (mnowax, Yosarian2)
mnowax- 1 (Skruffs)

Not voting (1): stark

3 to lynch
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:24 am

Post by mnowax »

probably because i am a vig, and not cult.

my god im liable to shoot myself when i get another vig shot....
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:32 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Um...wtf, mnowax?
mnowax