Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4425 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

FOR WHAT ITS WORTH NANCY

I personally think you're like 95% town

fuck the haters
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4426 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4419, Eddie Cane wrote:I was avoiding discussing this yesterday, but SS claimed neighbors with NaCl, not the other way around. At that point, scum!NaCl is kind of fucked.
Can you explain this? Thanks.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4427 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4425, Eddie Cane wrote:FOR WHAT ITS WORTH NANCY

I personally think you're like 95% town

fuck the haters
<3
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4428 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

SS claimed neighbors with NaCl. This forces NaCl into playing along. If he is scum, he knows SS is doc, but killing SS outs him. However, he can't leave SS alive indefinitely. Its a catch 22.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4429 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4428, Eddie Cane wrote:SS claimed neighbors with NaCl. This forces NaCl into playing along. If he is scum, he knows SS is doc, but killing SS outs him. However, he can't leave SS alive indefinitely. Its a catch 22.
OIC because scum!NaCl has to kill the doc at some point.

VOTE: NaCl

If this flips scum, it would make Titus extremely happy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4430 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:59 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 4406, Micc wrote:
Something_Smart has been killed Night 4. He was a
Town Indecisive Doctor

It is now Day 5.

Votecount 5.00
Not Voting (8) -
Eddie Cane, Titus, Nancy Drew 39, DrDolittle, Hectic, Amrun, NaCl, bob3141

With 8 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 5 is in (expired on 2020-02-12 23:35:00).
Wtf... I was actually right lol.

The only reason NaCl doesn't die is if DDL or NaCl are scum, since they're in the hood and actually know the truth.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4431 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Hectic »

VOTE: NaCl
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4432 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Hectic »

Oh, that's L-1.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4433 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:02 am

Post by Titus »

I am not going to vote anyone this real world day. I need to sit down and review the wagons.

Math still wants Nancy but has resigned Nancy is not a viable wagon. He called me last night and told me SS was the doctor. I was quite shocked lol. My gut likes the NaCl solve because a townbeard still appears in my VCA.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4434 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:04 am

Post by Titus »

I might vote faster if someone can color code the scum wagons etc. I am going to be on the road all day today for work. No promises though.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4435 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Hectic »

Why does NaCl kill Oka last night though? It doesn't really make sense.
Is he trying to make us think scum know something is fishy but are not informed of the situation completely, so go for the doc!Oka kill? And then get "guess" right this night.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4436 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:08 am

Post by Hectic »

What's a townbeard?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4437 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4436, Hectic wrote:What's a townbeard?
A townie who is usually good and trying but consistently votes wrong. It's like twtbaw but for VCA.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4438 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:05 am

Post by NaCl »

Well, I don't really have much to say regarding my wagon. I don't think it's wrong to leave me out of the "worst-case last 4" people to be alive, as I hadn't been too active in the first 2 days and got both scum then so anything I can really do is not too alignment-indicative.

But I'll get my thoughts out right now before I die.
So first of all I'd been thinking a bunch about the Okapoka kill, but I couldn't really discuss it without outing that I wasn't the doc.
To me it seems like that was someone thinking that I wasn't the doc or at least being unsure enough to not kill me. At the time, we were on evens, so if I was not the doc and I was protected, then that would put things into odds. That's why I didn't really think Elsa was scum yesterday, because the kill doesn't really help in that situation without doing something else to get out of it. I think that there's someone that's not in the previously "General lynch pool" who is scum and getting another lynch is likely to put them into there, as they're just outside it.

Hectic still worries me because his posts yesterday were TMI regarding the reasoning for the Okapoka kill, when he shouldn't have known it. But on the other hand I also do dumb gambits like this in nearly every town game of mine. If he hadn't had said anything yesterday then I actually think the kill would have pointed away from him because he was in the lynch pool.
I also have thoughts on DDL which I wasn't able to talk about before and I'm worried that he's the actual scum. I don't feel as confident in it but I do just want to talk about what happened in the neighbourhood in case. Pretty much ever since S_S claimed to be in a neighbourhood with me, like half of DDL's posts in the neighbourhood have been saying "I'm pretty sure you're town", like every time...kind of like LAMIST but for me? We haven't been talking much in the neighbourhood but most of his posts have been like this.

But right now I think scum is one of 2 different scenarios.
1. They were unsure if I was the doc or not and found out yesterday after Eddie pretty much yelled "HEY NACL ISN'T THE DOC" all of yesterday, then the scum killed S_S. I don't really think this is Bob because he was pretty scumread and I think that at that point scum would have to gamble on the N3 kill. Desperate scum gamble, safe scum stay safe. I also don't think Nancy is scum in this situation because she's everyone's(?) strongest townread and if she's scum I doubt she'd be lynched either way, even if she failed her N3 kill. Between Amrun and Titus in this situation, I think it points to Titus as she might have lost her chance to push me as a mislynch but it could just be Hectic. I would have preferred to lynch Hectic or Bob over Elsa yesterday because I felt more confident it's not Elsa compared to Bob.
2. DDL is scum who tried to pocket me and knew everything from the start. I think this is less likely though, because killing me on N3 was probably a better play to "clear" him some more. I'm mostly just worried about him from our interactions in the neighborhood.

So I'd say that after I flip town, the lynches should be in DDL, Titus, Bob, and Hectic. I don't like that I have too many people in there so if I have to remove one person it's probably Bob, I don't think it fits with the Okapoka kill.

Like right now I think it's in scenario 1 more likely than it is in 2, because DDL could have killed me before (or failed to kill) and appeared townier for it in either case. So I guess it's Hectic and Titus but I don't really like it.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4439 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:08 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

We only have 3 lynches.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4440 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:20 am

Post by bob3141 »

first i see we are already on l-1. i think we shoudl take atleast a few days at the min to discuss this. I find it odd hectic would push it to l-1 so soon into the day.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4441 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:22 am

Post by bob3141 »

we have that first hectic wagon that got to l-1 that so far has had zero flipped scum on it. with teh only players left on it being titus and nancy. both of which i feel are both town.

So either scum avoided that wagon or hectic is in fact scum.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4442 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 4440, bob3141 wrote:first i see we are already on l-1. i think we shoudl take atleast a few days at the min to discuss this. I find it odd hectic would push it to l-1 so soon into the day.
Didn't realise it was L-1 until after I voted, Bob.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4443 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 4441, bob3141 wrote:we have that first hectic wagon that got to l-1 that so far has had zero flipped scum on it. with teh only players left on it being titus and nancy. both of which i feel are both town.

So which one are you leaning towards, Bob?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #4444 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Amrun »

unvote

Too early for L-1
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4445 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:54 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 4443, Hectic wrote:
In post 4441, bob3141 wrote:we have that first hectic wagon that got to l-1 that so far has had zero flipped scum on it. with teh only players left on it being titus and nancy. both of which i feel are both town.

So which one are you leaning towards, Bob?

Hectic can you explain why no scum woudl be on your wagon. As if you beleive nacl is scum then you must have soem reasoning why scum woudl avoid your wagon.

As its clear that pops try to provide reasoning armum wouldnt be on it. In way its looking like that she could push mislynch of armum and at teh same time push you as town.

So if you are town why do you think scum didnt even vote you once past rvs. With teh only vote beign in rvs by krzay with his first post and that was gone before teh games second day
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4446 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 4445, bob3141 wrote:Hectic can you explain why no scum woudl be on your wagon. As if you beleive nacl is scum then you must have soem reasoning why scum woudl avoid your wagon.

As its clear that pops try to provide reasoning armum wouldnt be on it. In way its looking like that she could push mislynch of armum and at teh same time push you as town.

So if you are town why do you think scum didnt even vote you once past rvs. With teh only vote beign in rvs by krzay with his first post and that was gone before teh games second day
I think I was being pushed for being inactive/joking around too much early, so scum didn't really need to do any pushing. I think Pops and Krazy both saw me as the likely mislynch for the day so stayed off while soft-defending me, but not actually trying to stop the wagon in any way.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4447 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 4446, Hectic wrote:
In post 4445, bob3141 wrote:Hectic can you explain why no scum woudl be on your wagon. As if you beleive nacl is scum then you must have soem reasoning why scum woudl avoid your wagon.

I think I was being pushed for being inactive/joking around too much early, so scum didn't really need to do any pushing. I think Pops and Krazy both saw me as the likely mislynch for the day so stayed off while soft-defending me, but not actually trying to stop the wagon in any way.

So why do you think when unwnd scum read you at one point he never once voted for you
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4448 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:13 am

Post by DrDolittle »

I can't see NaCl scum and the shot on me whiffing
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4449 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:18 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 4163, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4162, Elsa Jay wrote:Basically as long as we believe SS or DDL didnt try and outplay us all we're good.
This.

The scum-DDL no-kill possibility did occur to me but I think that's pretty remote, he could always have just killed NaCl and made it seem like unwnd rolecopped one of them. Plus his response to the gambit in the neighborhood was pretty towny.
I think this supports the theory at least that I was protected night 2, and nacl no killing seems even more far-fetched than me no killing

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”