shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7576 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by shos »

I have told you I currently townread you. And I would much much rather hunt for a single scum (2/7 chance) than for a team (1/42 chance) as my odds of thinking correctly are exactly 12 times larger
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7577 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:33 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 7576, shos wrote:I have told you I currently townread you. And I would much much rather hunt for a single scum (2/7 chance) than for a team (1/42 chance) as my odds of thinking correctly are exactly 12 times larger
ok hunt for a single one

go
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7578 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 7567, shos wrote:So our actions should be:1. Decide that we NL today.2. Discuss who we want to Lynch. After we have agreed, you sound your thoughts about what of they flip scum/town, and then we nolynch.3. You probably die. Of you don't - grand, profit, and we restart all discussions to see what the best Lynch is with the new info. If you do, we continue with the said Lynch, and with it's result proceed to either lylo or a good 4v1 town position
let's just assume for now this is the plan of action

so, start discussing who we (you) want to lynch please
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7579 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by Iconeum »

oh god is that a perspective slip?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7580 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:37 pm

Post by shos »

Also you are basically calling me scum for being lazy and not going hardcore on this game. Admittedly, you guys (you+my strong townreads) have made much much much better efforts than me, but that does not make me scum. Also if anything, I think it is p applicable to xtomx too, so lol.

My efforts to solve are basically only analysis of current-shit-being-posted. This is mainly because if I even begin to dig at past posts, I'll never ever get out of it, and I don't have THAT much free time, even though all my other games have ended(note that I haven't signed up for another game).

So if this is what you're going for when scum hunting in a
THREE HUNDRED PAGES
game, I will definitely reconsider my townread. Just let me know.

Also flopz really hasn't been posting much lately, hence me forgetting him

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7581 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:41 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 7567, shos wrote:So our actions should be:1. Decide that we NL today.2. Discuss who we want to Lynch. After we have agreed, you sound your thoughts about what of they flip scum/town,
and then we nolynch.3. You probably die. Of you don't - grand, profit, and we restart all discussions to see what the best Lynch is with the new info
. If you do, we continue with the said Lynch, and with it's result proceed to either lylo or a good 4v1 town position
So assuming from your PoV we no lynch, and I survive somehow. How do you already right now come to the conclusion that it is 'grand, profit'?

After saying:
In post 7472, shos wrote:Scum will most likelly kill the doc regardless of what happens in the day and eventually we are even, a nolynch will happen. So it's a question of when, and the sooner it happens the more info we have when we do Lynch.
That doc claim is definitely not conftown, considering that RCE flipped town and so did bella.
The only thing I can think of that makes one think he is conftown is an agenda of confirmation on a partner.
He is by no means conftown.

Also if you expect me to remember shit in this game, sorry lads. So can anyone summarize the setup, including flips+claims?
In post 7568, shos wrote:
In post 7564, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7454, shos wrote:Have we massclaimed yet? Can we consider if it is beneficial to nolynch this day, get another person killed and limit our lynch pool?
In post 7472, shos wrote:Scum will most likelly kill the doc regardless of what happens in the day and eventually we are even, a nolynch will happen. So it's a question of when, and the sooner it happens the more info we have when we do Lynch. That doc claim is definitely not conftown, considering that RCE flipped town and so did bella. The only thing I can think of that makes one think he is conftown is an agenda of confirmation on a partner. He is by no means conftown.

Also if you expect me to remember shit in this game, sorry lads. So can anyone summarize the setup, including flips+claims?
wait you actually think i could still be lying?

have you seen massclaim? and the current flips? do you think this game is literally just a N1-2 alien and a 3-shot Joat vs mafia neighbourizer?
This is a normal. Alien+JOAT is pretty strong, multitasking neighboutizer is pretty weak. So far,
I see no reason at all to believe your claim
. VT doc...nope. could be, but that would mean remaining scum are powerful. But what powers would they need in such a setup? A strongman simply nullifies everything, seems too strong, perhaps n-shot. Rolecop could be, fits with the motion detector. Ninja maybe (JOAT had track) n-shot.
Bolded for emphasis.

If your thoughts are genuine that you don't think I'm conftown, then how would you feel upon me being alive after a no lynch? Grand? Profit?
Hell no. That's genuine and strong evidence that I am in fact making this claim up. It should feed these quotes, not convince you of the opposite.
If you truly think I'm town, then there was absolutely no point in shading my slot like this.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7582 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:44 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 7580, shos wrote:Also you are basically calling me scum for being lazy and not going hardcore on this game
No. I'm calling you scum because I think you are deliberately trying not to have scumreads, or trying not to have to push scumreads.
You pushing for no lynch feels off as well. It might work, but you aren't living up to the second part that you said yourself. Discuss who should be the actual lynch.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7583 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:49 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 7576, shos wrote:I have told you I currently townread you
can you explain me
why
you are currently townreading me?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7584 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:50 pm

Post by Iconeum »

shos, sorry for this barrage of stuff. But i'm genuinly trying to see if I wanna go thru with lynching you or not. Your assistance is much appreciated :)
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7585 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 7242, shos wrote:
In post 7241, Bellaphant wrote:Yeah I'm never lynching teacher. Agree with everything he said on the last page.
+1 and aso skitter

xtomx's posting looks bad even when he does post.
I'm still in fvor of lynching RCE first but I really am sure that {Math, xtom, RCE} solves the game
You had both Math and xtoxm in your solving bracket previously, shos
In post 7513, shos wrote:
In post 7505, skitter30 wrote:
In post 7481, MathBlade wrote:It’s rather telling shos hasn’t caught up even just on the last day yet was responding. He’s clearly faking it. Between that and the hammer I am just gonna go with I was shot for being 3/3 on day one and shos/Ari.

Skitter if you’re going to mislynch me do it now or join me on shos or Ari please.
I agree with u on shos, actually. It looks fake that he's saying he doesnt remember things like massclaim happening when i know he participated in it.

@shos is hito/rest of your team still reading?

Also ur still my preferred lynch by a fairly large margin
I remembered that some have claimed, just didn't know if that was everyone. Don't misrep me

Also I do apologize for my lazy play, but yeah, not quite existing in the first 200 pages kinda takes its toll.

By Poe, I am left with Ari/math/xtom. Admittedly I don't actually scumread those three (only xtomx), but I truly hard townread teacher and Skittles and it appears that everyone believes ico so .

I think a NL asap is best; if there's actually a doc, scum will shoot him because another successful doc gets is another mislynch. If they don't, we get valuable info.
And here Ari joins your bracket because?? Why was Ari not in it previously? Why is Ari in it now, while admitting you don't scumread him?
You are townreading Math but he is still in your top 3 scumlist?

How are you expecting anyone to townread you here?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7586 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:03 am

Post by shos »

@7581: literally any death will be a fountain of information, except you.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7587 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:05 am

Post by shos »

In post 7582, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7580, shos wrote:Also you are basically calling me scum for being lazy and not going hardcore on this game
No. I'm calling you scum because I think you are deliberately trying not to have scumreads, or trying not to have to push scumreads.
You pushing for no lynch feels off as well. It might work, but you aren't living up to the second part that you said yourself. Discuss who should be the actual lynch.
You do realize the day barely started. I initiated this discussion, it doesn't prevent us from talking about other things. Also have you never played with me-scum? I'm never ever doing that as a strategy, especially when everyone seems to scumread me.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7588 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:06 am

Post by shos »

In post 7583, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7576, shos wrote:I have told you I currently townread you
can you explain me
why
you are currently townreading me?
1. Your crumbs
2. Your attempts to solve

None of these is very strong, but I'd very very much rather not Lynch you, even if others would follow

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7589 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:08 am

Post by shos »

In post 7584, Iconeum wrote:shos, sorry for this barrage of stuff. But i'm genuinly trying to see if I wanna go thru with lynching you or not. Your assistance is much appreciated :)
Sure thing. I'm phoneposting tho so my response is in quality of ...phoneposts

This kind of push is what I called your solve attempts. Like, it really does look like you're trying to do that. Not as deep and profound as I have found teacher and skitters attempts from yesterday (I think?) But to a lesser degree, the same. (In continuation of my previous post)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7590 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:15 am

Post by shos »

7585: because we now know RCE was town. This obviously forces a rethink. My team has been scumreading Ari for ages, and I've been on and off of him. But that bracket I posted yesterday was actual scumreads, not PoE. Now, Ari joins via PoE and via proxy, you can call it, I guess

The thing that bugged me earlier about Ari is that when I started actually getting into the depth of this game, I was attacked by many. I see this as a good thing usually - when someone replaces in he should be put under pressure to respond quickly; if he answers badly this is good info, and if he answers well it is interesting to see if these answers come from teammates (as in scummates, not team mafia mates) or if they were genuine. It was wierd to actually nearly be lynched (- that is not the kind of pressure I mean, because lynching a replacement quickly is bad because it Rob's town of valuable thoughts he might have. I would actually townread me for being hard wagoned back there)..... But Ari was responding to me very fun-ly, jokey and nice, sort of the warmth you'd expect buddying to look like. So I asked my team what they thought of that, and they said that Ari is very cheerful and this is NAI for him - despite them scumreading him.

So yeah I forgot what my point was

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7591 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:15 am

Post by shos »

Oh yeah mild scumread on Ari, based on interactions and PoE

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7592 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 7591, shos wrote:Oh yeah mild scumread on Ari, based on interactions and PoE
would love for you to dig deeper into this when not *phoneposting*
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #7593 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:59 am

Post by Xtoxm »

did your team mention anything about why they sr him, or who he might be scum with?
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7594 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:24 am

Post by shos »

ugh. The team thread has been open in my tabs for weeks. I guess it's time to paraphrase shit again.

The posts were posted a little over two weeks ago.

HITO:
likes frustration in RCE 5238
Flopz 5260 is a stupid and really bad post. Removing responsibility by sheeping a global townread, no way to read or point fingers at him, scummy shit.
The whole notion of "deep wolf" is stupid, bad, and those who push it should feel bad.

bla bla bla
xtomx 5305, 5308: why ddn't you give any preference between me an RC? what do you think the alignment of my slot is? what DID you think it was at the time?

Kitty
it's hard to read ari, bla bla <discussion about him buddying me which I wrote about above>
The tris scumflip points towards mathtown. Should be looking at peple who defended Tris D1. I say that I can't be bothered to do it, lol. Did I say I was lazy yet?
Tris'/Saudades first 15 posts in the ISO look very self aware and that was worth pushing. Math did indeed push that, and kitty thinks that doesn't look like it was scum vs scum.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7595 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:24 am

Post by shos »

Wow that one came out short this time
I guess it's all the shit about RC and stuff that I removed that was the volumes

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7596 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:32 am

Post by shos »

In the previous paraphrasing shits HITO said that the scumteam he sees is {RCE, ARI, XTOMX}. So we know he's wrong about RCE now, but in a certain post where he wonders which of these is the most scum, he picks RCE on statistics, but tht was a rather old read and may not be recent enough. To add to that, he said he has been tracking the relationship between ARI and XTOMX for a long while and it fits perfectly, so 'perhaps' the couple ARI/XTOMX is more scummy together than RCE.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7597 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:38 am

Post by shos »

Also previous, GAMMA called flopz bad based on D1 alone
HITO complained about the transition between to , feels like WKing of Bella

..I asked hito for his notes about ari/xtomx, we'll see what he brings up lol

Do I have agreement that we NL today and choose the lynch of tomorrow?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7598 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6483, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6471, shos wrote:Honestly thinking ico is scum after nokilling N1.

@6462: yeah, I know that. I also know none of your alignments and whether or not scum had even made a kill. As I have stated, if you had read my posts, I think it is a perfectly viable option to nokill after a stupid information-less D1 like the one here;
especially since you know there is no cop (doesn't go with detective). So no, that perhaps makes RC likely town, but not confirmed
- and it definitely does not make you town in any way.

@6463:
I have read everything after page 200, perhaps most of pages 180-200. ISOed xtomx fully, skimmed through saudades ISO. Buts and pieces of various other things like posts which my teammates literally directed me to go read (mostly RCE and Ari I think) and any posts that get mentioned in recent discussions.
Does this help.?

@6465: I did know about it eventually. It just doesn't make anyone conftown. My teammates have townread both of you regardless of the claim iirc, so that didn't come up I guess since most talk was about their scumreads, not townreads.

@6466: nope. If you think 'caught up' means 'have read all 250 pages and remember them by heart's then yes, it's a lie; but on my end, I had to read up over the pages you guys blab when I'm asleep, iirc that was 217-237 and after than some 240-245 or something. Your mudslinging is noted

6467: some.more words twisting!!! Your misrep of 'will do nothing to the game's is not nearly what I said. I said stop looking for the entire scumteam - instead, hunt them one by one, here, take xtomx for ezample. Your misrep sucks ass.

@6469: you do realize that scum can probably kill people at night, yes?
If we nolynch we get the information of who gets killed. Since we are even number of players now, a death is practically equal to a cop result chosen by the mafia. Et voila, information!
The bolder looks like a scumslip that confirms RC town and Ico town (as if we needed more for RC)

You know implies that he already knew it.

VOTE: shos
Can we lynch shos already?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7599 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7597, shos wrote:Also previous, GAMMA called flopz bad based on D1 alone
HITO complained about the transition between to , feels like WKing of Bella

..I asked hito for his notes about ari/xtomx, we'll see what he brings up lol

Do I have agreement that we NL today and choose the lynch of tomorrow?
No

You are wet noodling to protect Ari (my opinion) or Flopz (Titus’s)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”