Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Replica »

In post 1948, Replica wrote:Chemist might make the most sense with Farkran imo, particularly if that Day 2 engagement was planned beforehand, but in a vacuum I'd lean him being town over you/Nacho just based off the atypical level of thought/engagement.
I didn't go back and finish this, corrected.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Amrun »

Farkran/chemist team seems almost kinda too obvious.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Replica »

In post 1949, Amrun wrote:With chemist I’m mostly struggling to find the scum motivation to defend asriel the way he did so early, pine too but especially asriel, unless they’re specifically scum together. And even if they are it seems too noticeable. Idk.
I don't really agree with this and it was a big part of why I grilled Nacho earlier.

Defending town lurker lynches because they know they'll get credit is a pretty classic scummove.

Thinking about it though he did go further and spare Asriel, which is really bold for that scumteam. I'm still confused as to why he swapped the vote off Hectic-he said something about just wanting to do something new with it-but yeah.

Like I said, second scum for Farkran is really elusive this game, whether it's you playing well, Nacho playing safe, or Chemist being absent, and it's a big problem for me right now. If Farkran is town I REALLY have issues.
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Replica »

I really hate that I buy Chemist's #1026 feelings on Nacho and his reactions to alimdia/Bingle in #1478.

Back in the vacuum "eh not today" you go.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:15 am

Post by Farkran »

I read the new hectic scumgame, that ended in his victory. It's very different than this hectic, but i don't see anything that could stray off his current play range. If you remove the easily inspired gimmicking that comes from the undertale lore, what other solid differences are there?

If anything, i think that game's chemist is also vastly different than this game. But chemist town meta in theme/very active games is consistent with what i know from him, so i don't think it's AI, and if chemist is scum i'd have a lot of issues with his d2 play in this game.

Question 1: now that the Pine lurker slot has been conftowned by death, why did scum!chemist defend the lurkers?

Question 2: if i am scum, what was my partner doing during d1? Because i think we all agree that, spare or fight routes alike, have one immediately evident thing in common: lynched scum is even more disastrous for their team than it would be in a standard game.

Question 3: what slots have been the easiest to spare, or to lynch, for every single day so far?

Questions are open to everyone.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:17 am

Post by Amrun »

Question 1: to obfuscate lurker asriel scum is one explanation

Question 2: what do you mean? Your slot wasn’t universally scumread at any point. Plus it would be easy to front when it was obvious we’d end up sparing.

Question 3: no slots have been easy to lynch - not a single one. Hectic was easiest to spare. I think Replica would be easier to sore today.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:31 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1955, Amrun wrote:Question 1: to obfuscate lurker asriel scum is one explanation

Question 2: what do you mean? Your slot wasn’t universally scumread at any point. Plus it would be easy to front when it was obvious we’d end up sparing.

Question 3: no slots have been easy to lynch - not a single one. Hectic was easiest to spare. I think Replica would be easier to sore today.
Wrt 1, sure, i agree. Which means Chemist is only ever scum if he is partnered with me specifically.

Wrt 2, as of VC 1.5 to 1.7 what you said is not true - which is also a very weird behavior for scum!you by the way, you could have pushed more for asriel lynch back in d1 instead of joining hectic wagon. Do you believe the asriel wagon was all town though?

Wrt 3, i disagree about there not being easy lynches. I have been very easy all days, but a hectic spare was always prioritized.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Amrun »

I think asriel wagon being town depends on your alignment.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Chara »

universally scumread =/= slot that has a wagon

also, one does not really consider the ramifications of a 24h all-inclusive bar until one is staring it in the face.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1885, Farkran wrote:
In post 1869, Bingle wrote:Amrun Case
I don't entirely think the second part ("make your case") is true, and that's what i'd like to understand from Amrun. My problem with her - but really not just her - today is that she specifically has NOT chosen the path of least resistance in d2, and walked back from that same path during d1.

I was, and have been, a really easy lynch for the whole game, yet i am being voted today of all times. Nacho entered the day posturing against me. Replica has always been scumreading me, this is no news - but that post about "plausibly reconsidering" his reads is awfully bad to make today.

As a consequence, instead of wondering why these posts are appearing all of a sudden, Amrun is walking the path of least resistance exactly right now, not any day where my flip would have been useful for a town solve.
You are in fact never the path of least resistance. Since you repped in you've been active and fought back. It's actually a major shift in Amrun's play that she's pushing you over Chemist here which is fascinating.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1907, Chara wrote:current gamestate: i don't have the best sense of it honestly. i currently think we're sitting on two town spares and that both scum are in Nacho/Farkran/Chemist. if Amrun is scum she isn't trying to be spared and if Bingle is scum then i don't think Replica would be having quite as tough a time making that happen.
i'm aware going for mislynches is as valid a strategy, so no need to bring that up. reexamining Amrun is lower priority than Nacho but probably easier. Bingle and Amrun are never aligned but i imagine that's really obvious.
This actually seems like a really good take from Chara, tbh.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Bingle »

Let's see who puts their money where their mouth is.

HURT: Chem

Also,

HEAL: Bingle

Literally the only spare vote I'm willing to consider today, and we shouldn't be doing it anyway, but there's no reason for me not to sit on it.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:03 am

Post by Farkran »

Bingle, do you think too that the wagon against asriel was full town?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 353, popsofctown wrote:Asriel Dreemurr ----------------------- (4) Nachomamma8, Amrun, Sujimichi, Chara
My working assumption is that this list contains exactly one scum. Why?
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Replica »

There are two slots I'm really waiting on more from. One is Chemist, the other is Nacho who is V/LA.

Someone else has to pick up the poking/activity torch this time. I'm completely occupied until Saturday. I feel personally at a dead end. I need help.
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Replica »

If nothing else, like, place some votes, give your preferences, or describe what's making it difficult to do so. The lack of either kind of vote across the board is absurd.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1963, Bingle wrote:
In post 353, popsofctown wrote:Asriel Dreemurr ----------------------- (4) Nachomamma8, Amrun, Sujimichi, Chara
My working assumption is that this list contains exactly one scum. Why?
Wondering why you aren't working from there instead of going through chemist first. What makes you think people will compromise on chemist more than they would compromise on amrun? What are you going to do if chemist flips town?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Amrun »

I’m here but I don’t know what else to say. Frustrated with this game.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1967, Amrun wrote:I’m here but I don’t know what else to say. Frustrated with this game.
I share this sentiment. Do you know if it's common for Chara and Nacho to miss the "heat of the battle" as any alignment?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1968, Farkran wrote:
In post 1967, Amrun wrote:I’m here but I don’t know what else to say. Frustrated with this game.
I share this sentiment. Do you know if it's common for Chara and Nacho to miss the "heat of the battle" as any alignment?
I kinda feel like it is not but they’re both stated as limited access so it’s probably not AI :(
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

hello

still not feeling up for reading

I guess I can try to run some VCA?
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by Replica »

Chemist, man, this is literally your time to shine as town. If a lynch happens today, it is most likely to be on you or Farkran. If you don't get lynched, you will definitely not be nightkilled.

All of the town is looking to you right now for new perspective and content. We're looking to you to take this game to the next stage.

Literally scum is counting on you to just do nothing, halfass your reads, and be lynchbait. Please do not let this happen.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

ohhhhhkay then

okay first why is that post not TMI that I'm town
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by Replica »

You don't have to qualify everything with "if you're town" "if you're mafia" when the reader can be expected to know what conditions apply.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

Okay

What do you need to see from me that you think I can reasonably provide
GTKAS

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”