Mini Theme 2120 | Waifu Upick | Good Waifus Win!

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 320, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm still curious why Espeonage and Bitmap are the players randomly selected for this election though. Was it the mod handpicking them, or was it one town randomly picked and one scum modifier?
It seems likely to me it would be either T/T or T/S.
My waifu is known to be a big into elections and politics so I think it's more of a flavor thing and NAI. I assume Esp's waifu has some ties with student council and politics.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Yumeko and Kirari
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Yumeko and Kirari »

In post 240, Amrun wrote: Not exactly. I picked a girl weebs rage over. I actually quite like her myself, in certain ways, and enjoy trolling about her. :mrgreen:
In post 241, Amrun wrote:Somewhere in my pm, the phrase “worst girl” appears. That’s all I have to say.
Chitoge?
In post 319, Bitmap wrote: The thing is the whole student council president debate is just noise and I don't see the point of Esp and I continually arguing who should be president as something beneficial to town. It'd probably benefit scum more to create more noise with the elections.
So you don't care if we vote for Espeonage then?

-Y
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 319, Bitmap wrote:
In post 316, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 313, Bitmap wrote:@Esp:
In post 250, Bitmap wrote:
In post 246, Espeonage wrote:
In post 245, Bitmap wrote:Esp, what did you think of my speech? I was trying to be very in character.

I liked your speech btw and have no problems if you won the nomination for president. It'll mean I just got screwed over in 2016 and now 2020.
Yeah look there's worse players to have it. But I think you know how strongly I rate myself. You speech was fine. Idk who you are tho.

I've been considering the idea that we could hood each other.

Farks reasoning for picking you bc they know you is exactly what I think is most dangerous.
I thought I was pretty obvious who I was based off my speech but it's more of an American thing then.

I'm actually up for the idea that regardless of the winner, we can mutually agree to hood each other and the winner can pick the third slot. Let me know if you're okay with this so we don't have to spend time bothering with student council president votes arguing and can focus on the game itself.

Farkran is picking me not just because he knows me but because I spearheaded a super town block of me and 2 other people in a hood and pretty much had a solid town block with huge solve potential.
Do you want to just hood each other regardless of winner?
wut no plz, hood era and I

I beggeth

I super beggeth
The thing is the whole student council president debate is just noise and I don't see the point of Esp and I continually arguing who should be president as something beneficial to town. It'd probably benefit scum more to create more noise with the elections.
That's fair. I feel like it has been more helpful than an RVS tho.
Don't @ me.
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Shadowlesscloud »

In post 318, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 314, Shadowlesscloud wrote:btw i think bitmap and esp either have to be t/t or s/s.
That would be maximum trolling by the game host, and considering balancing purposes it doesn't seem likely.
I wouldnt say so. It just would distract us during the first day and basically let scum make their own neighborhood chat.

Hell, they could both be completely lying about their roles rn. Instead, one could be a fake mod announcer or something of the sort
Show
Fear has two meanings:

‘Forget Everything And Run’

OR

‘Face Everything And Rise.’

The choice is yours.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 317, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 312, Farkran wrote:
In post 309, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Korosensei
I don't think it would apply as a waifu
Thats the one you had issue with of the three?

aight.

Why wouldnt they? No gender so you cant say its a male.

And name me someone who cares about others more then koro, even protecting them and nuturing them as much as he has
No, it's more of a character/behavior issue. It's a class teacher, closet pervert but uninterested in any specific person. I don't think it fits as a waifu. It would be closer to a husbando, but even then, not really
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 326, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:
In post 319, Bitmap wrote: The thing is the whole student council president debate is just noise and I don't see the point of Esp and I continually arguing who should be president as something beneficial to town. It'd probably benefit scum more to create more noise with the elections.

-Y
If you think that's best, sure? I want Esp to respond back to me if we're agreeing to cross-hooding each other no matter what the election results are or not.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 328, Shadowlesscloud wrote:I wouldnt say so. It just would distract us during the first day and basically let scum make their own neighborhood chat.
You know, this theory would fit the narrative of why Espeonage and Bitmap are "agreeing" to hood each other right now.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 320, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm still curious why Espeonage and Bitmap are the players randomly selected for this election though. Was it the mod handpicking them, or was it one town randomly picked and one scum modifier?
I am inclined to agree with this much more than a SvS possibility.

This setup seem strongly duel-themed, if you know what i mean.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Shadowlesscloud »

In post 331, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 328, Shadowlesscloud wrote:I wouldnt say so. It just would distract us during the first day and basically let scum make their own neighborhood chat.
You know, this theory would fit the narrative of why Espeonage and Bitmap are "agreeing" to hood each other right now.
the third would just be another scumbuddy i assume
Show
Fear has two meanings:

‘Forget Everything And Run’

OR

‘Face Everything And Rise.’

The choice is yours.
Yumeko and Kirari
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Townie

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:46 pm

When did they agree to hood each other?

-Y
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 334, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:
When did they agree to hood each other?

-Y
They've been flirting with the possibility at various points.
Spoiler:
In post 250, Bitmap wrote:I'm actually up for the idea that regardless of the winner, we can mutually agree to hood each other and the winner can pick the third slot. Let me know if you're okay with this so we don't have to spend time bothering with student council president votes arguing and can focus on the game itself.
In post 313, Bitmap wrote:Do you want to just hood each other regardless of winner?
In post 330, Bitmap wrote:
In post 326, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:

-Y
If you think that's best, sure? I want Esp to respond back to me if we're agreeing to cross-hooding each other no matter what the election results are or not.
In post 246, Espeonage wrote:I've been considering the idea that we could hood each other.
In post 323, Espeonage wrote:
Do you want to just hood each other regardless of winner?

I am like 80% in favour of it atm.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Torque »

Votecount 1.01

NorwegianboyEE [1] - Espeonage
Adorable [1] - Brian Skies
Brian Skies [1] - Adorable
Bitmap [1] - Wondertime
Shadowlesscloud [2] - Farkran, NorwegianboyEE

Not voting [7] - Bitmap, Shadowlesscloud, Amrun, Xtoxm, Eragon, Yumeko and Kirari, Shireen Baratheon
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 333, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
the third would just be another scumbuddy i assume
I'm just going to drop some of my notes here in case it's useful later.

My notes of interest regarding S/S election theory:
- Bitmap describes to have an waifu that has to do with "student council politics" while Espeonage says the election fits his waifu's flavour. (Seems maybe a bit convenient?)
Spoiler:
In post 325, Bitmap wrote:My waifu is known to be a big into elections and politics so I think it's more of a flavor thing and NAI. I assume Esp's waifu has some ties with student council and politics.
In post 324, Espeonage wrote:
It fits my waifu perfectly.

- Bitmap initially said people shouldn't claim their waifu in post but in post he freely describes his waifu's connection to political stuff.
Spoiler:
In post 206, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 204, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 200, Xtoxm wrote:torque is so mean
Oh hi, you exist.
Can you waifu claim.
is everyone doing it ?
In post 207, Bitmap wrote:No don't claim.
In post 325, Bitmap wrote:
My waifu is known to be a big into elections and politics so I think it's more of a flavor thing and NAI. I assume Esp's waifu has some ties with student council and politics.

- Bitmap describes an lack of interest in the competitive aspect of the election, stressing it doesn't really matter much which one get's elected.
Spoiler:
In post 319, Bitmap wrote:The thing is the whole student council president debate is just noise and I don't see the point of Esp and I continually arguing who should be president as something beneficial to town. It'd probably benefit scum more to create more noise with the elections.

- They both are very open to neighboring the one that loses.
Spoiler:

- Bunno
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I'm not against claiming my waifu. Satsuki Shinonome.
Don't @ me.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Bitmap »

My waifu is Bernie Sanders.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 339, Bitmap wrote:My waifu is Bernie Sanders.
What the actual fuck
Don't @ me.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 340, Espeonage wrote:
What the actual fuck
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

- Bunno
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Bitmap »

A common question people ask me in mafiascum, life, and just everywhere is "Bitmap why are you like this?".
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 248, Farkran wrote:Catchup finished. Admire my almighty truthfully readlist:

TOWN
NorwegianboyEE
Bitmap
Xtoxm
Amrun
Espeonage
Eragon
WonderTime
Yumeko and Kirari
Brian Skies
Adorable
Shadowlesscloud
SCUM

TOO MUCH NULL
Shireen Baratheon

VOTE: shadowlesscloud i will start from here.

@Amrun, since you asked: in the precedent iteration of anime upick i have already experienced this kind of early lamistiness/protective behavior coming from scum. Also, the two posts i quoted from shadowless are not really compatible together.

@Bitmap with regards to neighborhoods, i think Eragon + Bitmap + Xtoxm would make nice, but we have time.
Can you explain how the posts conflict? I don’t get it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 343, Bitmap wrote:A common question people ask me in mafiascum, life, and just everywhere is "Bitmap why are you like this?".
Hey bitty, how do you feel about farky?
Don't @ me.
Yumeko and Kirari
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Townie

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:31 pm

Not a girl, so it wouldn't have been accepted

-Y
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 345, Espeonage wrote:
In post 343, Bitmap wrote:A common question people ask me in mafiascum, life, and just everywhere is "Bitmap why are you like this?".
Hey bitty, how do you feel about farky?
He's like a very light town read for me atm.

I think the way he was pushing for me to get the hood rights was pretty natural since we just got out of madoka mafia not too long ago and I helped make an amazing hood that pretty much rolled through scum.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 294, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 287, Espeonage wrote:
In post 284, Shadowlesscloud wrote:anyways the only nerd rage "waifu" is sakura from naruto or Rachel from tower of god. And one is alot more common then the other
I have literally not seen a single episode of either.
Sakura in a nutshell

Spoiler: sakura lul

I am Sakura but I wish I chose Rachel. That would have been trollier. GDI
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 346, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:
Not a girl, so it wouldn't have been accepted

-Y
I think RC would have been the better girl. I would have loved a dayvig ability.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”