Mini Theme 2120 | Waifu Upick | Good Waifus Win!

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1047, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'll comment on his hammer depending on what Yumeko flips.
hes town ;)
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I advise staying off me tonight if anyone was planning.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:09 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1051, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I advise staying off me tonight if anyone was planning.
For me. You all can visit me tonight!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1050, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 1047, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'll comment on his hammer depending on what Yumeko flips.
hes town ;)
This sounds like TMI from you.
Why did you hammer if you believe they’re town.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:16 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1053, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1050, Xtoxm wrote:
hes town ;)
This sounds like TMI from you.
Why did you hammer if you believe they’re town.
^
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Amrun »

I don’t care what yumeko flips. That hammer is awful either way.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Bitmap »

We are lynching Xtoxm tomorrow.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Bitmap »

If you voted for me, I’m adding Wondertime as the third to the PT.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:26 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1056, Bitmap wrote:We are lynching Xtoxm tomorrow.
That or You.
Because you butted into the conversation to make it look like you were actually part of it.
Nor was already concluding that anyway.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Bitmap »

Okay I really don’t give a shit.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Torque »

Votecount Day 1 Final

Wondertime [1] - Yumeko and Kirari
Brian Skies [1] - Adorable
Yumeko and Kirari [Lynch] - Amrun, Wondertime, Farkran, NorwegianboyEE, Brian Skies, TrueSoulEnergy, Xtoxm

Xtoxm [2] - Bitmap, Espeonage

Not voting [2] - Shadowlesscloud, Eragon

Yumeko and Kirari will be lynched!
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Bitmap »

Hi
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Torque »

It was the afternoon of the day to announce the winner of the student council president election. Kirari Momobami was not at Math class as she should be, instead she is at the window seat of the first floor cafeteria. Nobody comes to the cafe at this hour, as even the lunch lady went home already, and the students on cleaning duty don't come here until after school, so there is no way for anyone to barge in and see her. Kirari did not enter the student council president election as her peers expected her to, but she did not seem to be bothered by that. In fact, Kirari isn't worried about who will win the election in the slightest.

Kirari turns on her phone, her fingers tapped on the screen like a flash, and clicks the call button. "Is everything ready?" She speaks into the phone.

Kirari made bets with students at the school after the candidates were announced, about who will win the election. Of course, Kirari will not make a losing bet, even if the candidates seem so close to each other in terms of student support. There is a surefire way to win the bet and make the others serve me, just have to rig the votes. She thought to herself.

On the other end of the phone, it didn't appear to be the person she intended to call. Instead, the voice sounded old, slow, and rather carefree.

"Miss Momobami, I can't say anything is ready. But - rigging the vote results could get you into way bigger trouble than this - Um, could you please come to the principal's office?"

Yumeko and Kirari:
Yumeko and Kirari have been expelled! Their role is:

Spoiler: Yumeko and Kirari/Kirari
Kirari Momobami

I'm betting $5 with Torque on the side I think will win. Not gonna tell you my bet though. -T.K.

Welcome, Yumeko and Kirari, You are
Kirari Momobami [Kakegurui: Compulsive Gambler].
You are aligned with the
Bad waifus.
Your starting tier is Tier Trash.

While governing Hyakkaou Private Academy is always a joy to you, you never seem to get enough. Once you were invited to Waifu High, a mysterious school in the middle of Waifuland, you immediately set up plans to take control of the school. Of course, what else could be more appropriate than engaging those future pets into some rigged gambling?
Each day you may target a player. That player will receive a "Red or Black?" question to which they must answer by the end of the following night. You don't know their answers and how to make the rules for this gambling to your advantage...yet. But it's going to be evil.
(Hint: You need a better Tier)

You may communicate with your allies here:

You win when the number
bad waifus
are more than or equal to the number of surviving
good waifus

student council announcementSchool finally ended. For some of the students, they feel down that they have to stay in school for a while longer - While the others are glowing with excitement. Finally it is time to announce the winner of the student council president! Took sometime for the waifus to all gather at the gym for the announcement - in fact, they never were able all gather. Kirari Momobami was missing.

Once everybody has settled down, the white haired, bespectacled, and a little obese principal slowly walked to the podium on stage, and spoke into the microphone.

*cough* *cough* "Is this thing on? There seems to be no problem. Good afternoon, students of Waifu High! I'm sure you all cannot wait to hear the announcement, what I must say to you all is - Honesty is a great virtue for all waifus, and here at Waifu High, we must hold that virtue at the highest, to entire you all grow up to be outstanding waifus. As such, I will promise you all, that your elected president has won on majority voting fair and square - Please welcome your 54th student council president,
Bitmap!
"

Night 1 begins! It will end in (expired on 2020-02-25 17:00:00). Please send night actions to both myself and Tatsuya Kaname.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Torque »

Day start will be delayed by 2 hours. Actions will still be locked in 20 minutes. Sorry for inconveniences!
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Torque »

It always seemed strange how Bernie Sanders got here, or even why nobody has ever questioned his existence. This is a high school, for waifus, for crying out loud. Maybe he got tired of the shenanigans of his own country's politics and decided to come here and make it a better place. How did he get here? Nobody knows. Maybe he forged his age or something.

Bernie wasn't feeling so well this day. He was overloaded with student council work and he had to go to his job after school. He has to make a living somehow, since he doesn't live with his parents. Bernie stayed up all night trying to complete everything he had to do for the school. This is common in a day of Bernie Sanders. He did promise to make Waifuland a better place for the average waifu, after all. And largely due to his efforts, the place has been getting better and better, the waifus are happy with him as the student council president. But Bernie knows he can't take much of this workload anymore.

It was finally the end of the last class, Bernie hurries from the third floor, where his classroom was, and tries to take the stairs to the first floor, where the student council room was. He was just about to take his first step on the stairs, when suddenly he felt dizzy, and stepped on the edge. This caused Bernie to twist his ankles and rolls down the stairs. At the bottom of these stairs, were two of his classmates. Unable to control his body, Bernie soon rolled into both of them, and the three of them roll down all the way to the first floor together.

Bitmap, Espeonage, and Wondertime
Bitmap, Espeonage, and Wondertime all suffered permanent injuries!

Spoiler: Bitmap/Bernie Sanders
Bernie Sanders

I didn't rank these so the waifu ratings does not reflect my political view.

Welcome, Bitmap, You are
Bernie Sanders.
You are aligned with the
Bad waifus.
Your starting tier is Tier S. This is the highest tier, and thus you cannot be upgraded any further.

You were preparing for your election campaign when your body was suddenly sucked into a wormhole. When you woke up again, it appears you landed in the staff room of a regular high school. You look at the table where you slept on, and there was a pile of paper at the top right corner, right under the lamp. You pulled the piece of paper on top. It said in Japanese, "Student council president candidate", with only one other person signed up already. You decide, since you were transported into another world, you shall try to make this a better place as well for the mass majority, and that starts with this very academy. You signed your name on the piece of paper.
During D1, you and Espeonage will run for student council president, and the player elected will be able to create a neighbourhood with 2 other players.

You learn that it is difficult to pay for post secondary education in Waifuland as well. For the future of these waifus, you decide that
twice this game during the night, BerNII-SANders will send a player to college and pay their student loans, and their rank will go up to A, if the rank was below A initially.

You promise more adequate health care services to the entire student body without a raise in their tuition fee.
Once per game during the night, you may activate medicare for all, and no mafia members will die this night, no matter what happens.

You may communicate with your allies here: [woof]

You win when the number
bad waifus
are more than or equal to the number of surviving
good waifus

Spoiler: Espeonage/Satsuki
Satsuki Shinonome

I, for one, think researching food is great extracurricular activity.

Welcome, Espeonage, You are
Satsuki Shinonome [Love, Election and Chocolate].
You are aligned with the
good waifus.
Your starting tier is Tier C.

After finding yourself in the middle of the hallway of a school that you don't recognize way before school starts, you begin walking around, it is really not so different from your own school. There is barely any posters, so it must be a new semester. That's when you suddenly glance upon a signup for student council president election, and pulled out a pen from your backpack, writing your name down.
During Day 1, you and Bitmap will run for student council president, and the player elected will be able to create a student council neighbourhood with 2 other players.

You win when all
bad waifus
are eliminated from Waifuland.

Spoiler: Wondertime/Hilda
Hilda

So I paid 10 CAD for a Hilda art commission but they'll need some more time on it.

Welcome, Wondertime, You are
Hilda [Fire Emblem: Three Houses].
You are aligned with the
good waifus.
Your starting tier is Tier S. This is the highest tier and thus cannot be further upgraded.

It was probably in the middle of the night after a long day of studies at Golden Deer, while you were in deep sleep, that you transported into this new world. You don't really know, as it is early in the morning and your head is still dizzy. You look around, this seems like a school of some kind, but it was nothing like the schools you've seen in your time. There was some crafting materials nearby in the drawers by the windows, so this might be an arts club room, you thought. Might as well make some accessories to kill time, and gift them later in which case.
Each day, you may target a player to give an accessory to, and their rank goes up by one. This will have no effect on waifus that are already S Tier or named Tier.

After your rigorous training, you finally reach your final job advancement.
During Day 1, you may either choose to become a warrior, where you are a three shot elite body guard, a fortress knight, where you are a three shot doctor, or a wyvern knight, where you are a 1-shot doctor that receives the name of the killer if your target was attacked.

You win when all
bad waifus
are eliminated from Waifuland.

Eragon called in sick today. They will not be able to post in thread or any private topics they are in for the day phase.
Day 2 begins! It will end in (expired on 2020-03-10 19:00:00).
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Amrun »

Holy fuck, all the death. And Bitmap’s waifu really was Bernie Sanders wtf lmao.

Mod: Does that mean Eragon can’t post for the entire day phase?

~~~~~

- τ
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 473, Bitmap wrote:YK isn't a bad wagon but it seems the premise for that wagon was their vote on Eragon as the second vote and being scummy while I basically got a free pass for being the third vote seemed pretty bad reasoning overall.

@YK:
Who are you townreading and scumreading atm?

Ok can we all agree Eragon is basically conftown? Thanks.

Xtoxm was counterwagon to scum with a weak/useless role, and is almost certainly town as well.

Adorable isn’t locked in but is likely town as well.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Amrun »

Y+K scum spews shireen/TSE slot town as well.

I’d like to see if town are going to claim any actions to explain so many kills, so I’ll hold my vote, but I literally think this game is as easy as killing Brian Skies.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I don't understand why you think Eragon is basically conftown. It's possible that it's just his role.

VOTE: Xotxm
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1068, Brian Skies wrote:I don't understand why you think Eragon is basically conftown. It's possible that it's just his role.

VOTE: Xotxm

It has absolutely nothing to do with his silencing and everything to do with the interactions with both flipped scum.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So much for the student council election.

- Bunno
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 1065, Amrun wrote:Holy fuck, all the death. And Bitmap’s waifu really was Bernie Sanders wtf lmao.

Mod: Does that mean Eragon can’t post for the entire day phase?

~~~~~

- τ
Yep. Also, Eragon cannot vote, nor can be voted on, and the lynch requirement will not take Eragon into account.

Well I guess Torque already answered that LOL.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Amrun »

Not re-evaluating a push on a counterwagon to scum with TWO scum flips to analyze is scummy.

VOTE: Brian Skies
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Not really.

Xtoxm is scummy independently of the wagons.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1069, Amrun wrote:It has absolutely nothing to do with his silencing and everything to do with the interactions with both flipped scum.
I agree that he's really town based off of play.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”