Mini Theme 2120 | Waifu Upick | Good Waifus Win!

Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Adorable »

Hold up with the votes and let me catch up. I'm on page 49 at the moment and I think the hidden remaining scum are somewhere within Brian, Shadow, and TSE. I remember some players saying they started out in a neighborhood and I wonder if there is scum in the neighborhood.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Xtoxm »

VOTE: unvote
sure, adorable.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1319, Farkran wrote:
In post 1313, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1306, Farkran wrote:I find it really, really unrealistic to see both TSE and Brian telling the truth, which means xtoxm and shadowless probably are
I also don't understand these dichotomies here. What does Shadow's role have to do with Xtotm's?
Non-existence of 3p has been confirmed, so i don't think more than one person is lying. Therefore other people are probably sincere.

pedit: amrun, do you think scum have a resurrector among their ranks?
Well, probably not. Fair point.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Brian sky and Xcom’s play are kinda annoying me right now.
Can we please stop with the "after i flip town!" arguments. It doesn’t spew yourself as town.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Xtoxm »

brian isnt saying anything about flipping him
he wants to have his conditional unlynchable tested and then be allowed to live to endgame
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1324, Xtoxm wrote:we cant confirm me, i cant change target, im stuck on adorable all game now, in a master-servant contract.
she says she can't be upgraded so im functionally vanilla.
i tried my best to set up use of my role yesterday and the only person who reached out to me was scum.
i will never be confirmable so feel free to lynch me today.

after me and tse flip town you will have to start looking at the possibility that brian is scum.
In post 837, Amrun wrote:
In post 830, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 821, Farkran wrote:It was implied in the mod sample role PM that they would, and waifus that cannot be upgrade are an exception, not the norm.
well idk about that
i cant be upgraded (presumably because i AM the/a upgrader)
norwee said he cant
amrun said something about being a trash role that made me think she cant
im expecting the 2 pres nominees to have that as their main ~thing~

so ive mentally ruled out all of those for targeting
that leaves me with 8 candidates, and YK is claiming something that fits
I actually prob could/should upgrade p sure I can
I mean, this was pretty straightforward. If you knew you would have been locked to one target, why did you choose adorable?

Anyways, there are too many people claiming bullshit or defending claimed bullshit atm, i can't possibly fathom that we could lose this by not lynching inside that pool
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Amrun »

I do admit I targeted xtoxm hoping to be upgraded and was not (obviously). But I still think he’s more likely to be town.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:31 am

Post by Xtoxm »

that was pretty subtle tbh, and i felt like amrun was scumreading me after she called my hammer bad so i thought adorable would be the most likely person out of the list of 5 that i gave to target me.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Adorable »

Xtoxm made a good point about Brian's claim and I'm also suspicious over that. On day 1 I said to TSE I was the counter wagon to Yumeko and Kirari in the beginning and if Yumeko and Kirari flipped scum that would make Farkran town since he voted Yumeko and Kirari instead of me. Day 2 comes and TSE says he tried to shoot Farkran even though I was thinking on day 1 Farkran would be town if Yumeko and Kirari flipped scum.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Farkran »

It just occurred to me that xtoxm ability to upgrade people might actually have been bitmap's, and now xtoxm is no longer confirmable because bitmap is dead.

There's... just too much bullshit around xtoxm, despite having wagonomics in his favor. He never once claimed that his ability would be permanently locked to one player, which is not a good follow-up to "my ability is compulsive" (). Also why would you suspect that Amrun wouldn't target you, if she scumreads you? Most of the investigatives require to target their scumread, Amrun could have been one for what you know. After yumeko flip, town should have no issues trying to upgrade Amrun with a power that has a limited target pool, instead of randoming Adorable. If this is correct, Xtoxm trying to attract visits is indicative of a godfather/ninja-like role.

Amrun, do you have any reason to believe i am wrong on this?

It doesn't change anything anyways, it's just a tinfoil theory and the lynchpool remains the same. I'm just taking notes to put things in perspective.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1324, Xtoxm wrote:we cant confirm me, i cant change target, im stuck on adorable all game now, in a master-servant contract.
she says she can't be upgraded so im functionally vanilla.
i tried my best to set up use of my role yesterday and the only person who reached out to me was scum.
i will never be confirmable so feel free to lynch me today.

after me and tse flip town you will have to start looking at the possibility that brian is scum.
You won't be able to visit anyone else and you will only be able to target me all times at night? You never mentioned on your claim you would be stuck visiting the same player all game. If I knew about this I could have told you not to visit me since I can't be upgraded. I'll take the blame it was my fault since I forgot to say I can't be upgraded and I was also absent the day before yesterday when Yumeko and Kiriri got hammed and I finished reading the game on the day when Yumeko and Kirari got hammered.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Xtoxm »

VOTE: xtoxm
not dealing with your paranoia
get it out of the way today so you can focus on working how to kill brian
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Farkran »

I have issues with the amount of town players willing to throw the game for no reason at all

Why does every game i join seem to have 9 scum and 3 town instead of viceversa?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh my god you two are so BAD Brian and Xcom. Stop self-voting FFS. Are you two jesters?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Just vote TSE.

- Bunno
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Xtoxm »

no u
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1340, Xtoxm wrote:no u
I am.

- Bunno
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Xtoxm »

@1338
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

- Bunno
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Xtoxm »

that made me smile ngl
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Amrun »

@Farkran: Bitmap’s ability worked differently, so no, I don’t think so. There wouldn’t have been the “you have to target me” element. And frankly it makes sense based on what my action returned (which isn’t much since I chose a shit waifu). It’s not a good lynch.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Farkran »

Ok, thanks Amrun. I agree with leaving xtoxm for later.

I still see no reason to let TSE live over anyone else. Brian knows how he can die (), so i don't get why we should lynch him to confirm his immortality, which has nothing to do with his alignment. It's a waste of this day's lynch, if Brian wants to confirm himself town by death he just has to fullclaim wrt his death condition as well. As i said though, we do not need to care about Brian today.

Shadowless will probably die n2 or become townlocked by wondertime, so we don't need to care about him today either. If any roleblock or shitmiracle appears, we will care about it tomorrow.

Is there anything else we need to explore? Keep in mind that we are not in a hurry to end this day, so any town player can stop selfvoting for no reason. People like Adorable can catch up fully and provide their insight before we consider hammering anyone.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1267, Xtoxm wrote:so we have 2 premade hoods?
{fark, eragon}
{brian, shadow}
and a voted hood that could have been all town if espe was elected.
thats a LOT of masonrys, and a lot on scum locked out of info if those 5 names are town.

setup spec says theres scum those first 4 names.
eragon/fark - sounds like eragon claimed vig to fark fairly early and it seems reasonable, explains the espe kill. if im fark there, im going straight to my scum put and saying "yo eragon claimed vig in the hood lets kill him tonight". so fark is probably town.
leaves {brian, shadow} to contain the scum, who are also the 2 scummiest players by play

im feeling really confident final scum is in that pair.
fark i think you're just salty tse tried to vig you, hes not actually scum.

im wondering is brian is some kind of conditional lynchproof scum like this role that we have to work out how to kill
Brian's claim is suspicious and his claim does remind me of this role Xtoxm linked. Farkran said Eragon is a vig and TSE claimed 1 shot vig with a failed kill on Farkran even though I quoted to him on day 1 if Yumeko and Kirari flips scum that would make Farkran town. They're both suspicious.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm a 1-Shot Deathproof.

If I survive a kill, I become S-Tier. If I get lynched, day just ends.

Please get me out of this game.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1208, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 484, Adorable wrote:From what I remember scum normally vote an inactive player and they do this so that they don't have to worry about getting a response back and inactives are also easy mislynches for scum.
Why do you find me voting for you scummy, but not Xtotm voting Shireen?
I said this on day 1 and I also quoted the day 1 posts on #1180. Xtoxm never voted Shireen and it was Yumeko and Kirari who voted Shireen.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”