q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:51 am

Post by q21 »

Ceph is dead. Cybele is still alive, but quiet.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
starkmoon
starkmoon
Mafia Scum
starkmoon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:21 am

Post by starkmoon »

[col color=white]Player[col color=white]Votes[col color=white]Voting [col color=white]Lowell[col color=white]3[col color=white]Mirth, q21, empking [col color=white]q21[col color=white]2[col color=white]Lowell, rolfcopter

[col color=white]Not Voting : [col color=white] Cybele, massive CC09

8 alive, 5 to lynch.

As always, if there is a mistake, let me know.

Have prodded Cybele.
Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them more.
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:04 pm

Post by Cybele »

Hi. I'm here, and I've been reading. Since I've been gone most of the day the last thing i've read is post 436.
q21 wrote:Just reread your post Lowell, you said probably, not certainly. My bad, but still - what more are we likely to know by tomorrow?
If I don't die and don't scry the mafia's target. We can see if I get a result.
This isn't necessarily certain either. The roleblocker could just as well take a break for one night just to cast suspicion on you, couldn't he?
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by Cybele »

vote Lowell

I've been suspicious of him since day 2, and now he seems the scummiest. (Next being massive.)
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:48 pm

Post by Mirth »

I do not like this L-1 vote. Too hasty. But I do think Lowell is scum, so I am not moving my own vote.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:22 pm

Post by Empking »

Cybele wrote:Hi. I'm here, and I've been reading. Since I've been gone most of the day the last thing i've read is post 436.
q21 wrote:Just reread your post Lowell, you said probably, not certainly. My bad, but still - what more are we likely to know by tomorrow?
If I don't die and don't scry the mafia's target. We can see if I get a result.
This isn't necessarily certain either. The roleblocker could just as well take a break for one night just to cast suspicion on you, couldn't he?
True.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:41 am

Post by q21 »

Cybele, for the sake of cordiality I will assume your reasons for the Lowell vote are similar to those already expressed on thread by other players. I'd like to know the reasons for your Massive suspicion, though.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:39 am

Post by Lowell »

Will be around Monday. No one kill me until I can get my final thoughts out there.
starkmoon
starkmoon
Mafia Scum
starkmoon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:56 am

Post by starkmoon »

OK guys... just a bit of advanced warning. I am going to be away on holiday from Thurs 24th till Tues 28th July. I AM taking my laptop with me, I WILL have the setup details, I will also have net access...

I just may be a little distracted and forget to look in on you as often as I usually do.

So if anything significant happens during those times, forgive me if it takes a little longer to sort out.
Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them more.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:06 am

Post by Mirth »

Oh, since Lowell is at L-1, I suppose it's time to ask him for a claim.
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:19 am

Post by Cybele »

q21 wrote:Cybele, for the sake of cordiality I will assume your reasons for the Lowell vote are similar to those already expressed on thread by other players. I'd like to know the reasons for your Massive suspicion, though.
Mainly because it was he and Lowell who pushed so hard for a kuribo lynch on day 2.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:24 pm

Post by Empking »

You'd say they were the two main pushers for a Kuribo lynch?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:36 am

Post by q21 »

Cybele wrote:
q21 wrote:Cybele, for the sake of cordiality I will assume your reasons for the Lowell vote are similar to those already expressed on thread by other players. I'd like to know the reasons for your Massive suspicion, though.
Mainly because it was he and Lowell who pushed so hard for a kuribo lynch on day 2.
Empking pushed Kuribo pretty hard - even forced suicide reveal out of him. What do you think of Empking?

CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:49 am

Post by CoheedCambria09 »

guys we have to leave empking out of it, if we exhaust all options THEN we may look at him but why try to go after an uncounter-claimed cop right now, its just useless unless we have no other suspects.
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:18 am

Post by Mirth »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:guys we have to leave empking out of it, if we exhaust all options THEN we may look at him but why try to go after an uncounter-claimed cop right now, its just useless unless we have no other suspects.
And who are your other suspects?
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:49 am

Post by q21 »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:guys we have to leave empking out of it, if we exhaust all options THEN we may look at him but why try to go after an uncounter-claimed cop right now, its just useless unless we have no other suspects.
So you foresee a time when there are suspects better that the un-counter-claimed cop? I was simply questioning the validity of Cybele's reasons when when the un-counter-claimed cop did the same thing.

Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:20 pm

Post by Cybele »

q21 wrote:
Cybele wrote:
Empking pushed Kuribo pretty hard - even forced suicide reveal out of him. What do you think of Empking?
I still believe Emp is likely a cop, but he was playing stupidly during day 2 (no offence emp :( ). Stupid isn't lynchable, scummy is.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:44 pm

Post by Empking »

None taken.

I really don't think we're going to budge on this lynch and I don't want this game to go that way.

Roflcopter, do you really think mentioning the possibility of a godfather is that good of a scum tell.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:58 am

Post by massive »

Cybele
: In 452, you seem to intimate that the best play for a Mafia roleblocker would be to NOT block Empking to throw suspicion on him? Do you think that's a better play than continuously blocking him?

I'm waiting on Lowell but I didn't like 463.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:58 am

Post by Lowell »

A VERY BRIEF summary, highlighting some things, particularly circa lynches

38- dcorbe votes erratus
45- kuribo points out "3 person team" slip
47- Lowell also curious, votes erratus
54- massive votes erratus for same reason
57- cephir votes erratus
58- dcorbe continues push against erratus
59- erratus votes dcorbe
60- q21 votes dcorbe [scummy, only 40mins later]
66- dcorbe unvotes, votes q21
69- q21 wonders why dcorbe "ensured" erratus wagon would die down [very scummy]
73- cybele's post is EXACTLY right, but comes to wrong conclusion, votes dcorbe
76- emp votes dcorbe for abandoning erratus wagon
77- dcorbe 4 (cyb, erratus, q21, emp), erratus 4 (drool, Lowell, massive, cephir)
80- rofl votes erratus, 5th vote [good]
99- erratus comes unglued, asks for replacement
112- dcorbe wants to hear from replacement [scummy]
125- dcorbe votes erratus, 6th vote [good]
138- cybele hammers erratus
142- massive questions dcorbe's 112 to 125 switch [good]
144- Lowell votes emp, calls CC09 town
145- cephir votes emp
159- massive votes kuribo
189- emp 4 votes (lowell, cephir, rofl, kuribo)
195- cybele votes emp, 5th (L-1) vote
198- CC09 agrees with emp wagon
199- emp claims cop, dcorbe innocent
200s- emp and kuribo argue
247- rofl votes q21
257- kuribo votes q21
264- CC09 votes q21, q21 leads w/ 3 votes
269- Lowell votes q21, 4th vote
274- cephir calls q21 wagon "lame"
337- kuribo self-votes, claims scum
340- rofl votes kuribo
343- q21 votes kuribo
352- Lowell hammers
365- mirth (the new dcorbe) votes Lowell
375- q21 votes Lowell for being useless [scummy]
382- rofl votes q21
397- lowell votes q21
399- emp votes Lowell, says it's "between him and q21"
406- massive FOSs with intent to vote Lowell [scummy]
453- cyb votes Lowell, 4th (L-1) vote

Thoughts on each player:

CoheedCambria09
-
Town
. His bizairre desire to have the mod claim for erratus when he tried to quit makes me think he's not a scumbuddy. As well, near the end of D1 he professed his willingness to hammer erratus if it's what we all wanted. It's a slightly scummy thing to ask permission before hammering, and I think if he were doing it to bus a partner he would have wanted the townie points and would have just done it without prodding.

Cybele
-
slightly scummy
. He doesn't win a lot of points for hammering erratus, especially after CC09 said he would do it. It looks like bussing. I do like that he's been fairly assertive with his vote, however, putting L-1 votes on various players (emp and me), even though both of those votes are bad votes. I'm concerned how quickly he discards the q21 wagon.

Mirth (aka dcorbe)
-
town
. I'm taking emp at face value, so he's town. I don't think mirth has done anything useful, but dcorbe wins points for sniffing out the erratus slip on D1 and then pointing out the link between erratus and q21. Even without the cop's investigations I have this role as squarely pro-town.

Empking
- no counterclaim, fairly typical cop behavior:
town

massive
-
slightly scummy
. 406 just looks weird. He sees a quick wagon building on someone and instead of joining, says he "wants to join." He's trying to push the Lowell wagon without taking the blame for it. Also, he's hiding. And when
I
accuse someone of hiding, you know it's serious.

q21
-
SCUMMY
. Reading back, the early pages around the start of the erratus wagon are really damning. dcorbe started pushing the erratus wagon based on the "3 scum" slip. Erratus punched back, voting dcorbe, and then, 35 minutes later, q21 jumps on with a dcorbe vote for weakly fabricated reasons. I think he did this thinking the erratus fire would die down. Then he VERY suspiciously accuses dcorbe of abandoning the erratus wagon (a wagon he himself seemed until that moment to have no interest in). Post 69 is VERY scummy.

roflcopter
-
town
. He's seemed very pro-town, and pretty much seals it with post 80. He jumped into the fray when both dcorbe (probable town) and erratus (scum) both had 4 votes, and either wagon could have taken off. He made the correct vote and erratus ended up being lynched. This is exactly NOT a scenario when scum would bus.

As for
kuribo
- How did a guy who said this:
kuribo wrote:I have no counter-argument so I quit" is one of my biggest pet peeves on this site.
turn into a player who claimed scum just to get out of the game?

Read together, this quote with his actions at the end of D2 made the quote look like he was reprimanding a teammate and then got frustrated and did the same thing. To accuse someone of being hasty for killing a CLAIMED scum is idiotic.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:02 am

Post by Empking »

Vote; Lowell.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:25 am

Post by q21 »

Lowell wrote:
q21
-
SCUMMY
. Reading back, the early pages around the start of the erratus wagon are really damning. dcorbe started pushing the erratus wagon based on the "3 scum" slip. Erratus punched back, voting dcorbe, and then, 35 minutes later, q21 jumps on with a dcorbe vote for weakly fabricated reasons. I think he did this thinking the erratus fire would die down.
Then he VERY suspiciously accuses dcorbe of abandoning the erratus wagon (a wagon he himself seemed until that moment to have no interest in). Post 69 is VERY scummy.

I've addressed my supposed defence of EA enough times.

The underlined bit. I never said that it was a wagon he should have stayed on, I said it looked like bussing because he jumped off the EA wagon at the very first opportunity for very little reason.
q21 post 69 wrote:No, by unvoting him EA you are in fact the one who
ensured
that the EA wagon would fall apart, I just said I didn't like it. I don't see how my posting could stop you getting info out of EA.

Its still OMGUS if the reason you give isn't worth much, and I don't feel the reason you gave was worth very much.
Please tell me how this post is scummy?

Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:50 am

Post by Lowell »

You're accusing dcorbe of destroying a wagon, despite there being many other people on it. If you cared about that wagon, YOU WOULD HAVE PURSUED IT. Instead you pursue someone else, avoid the wagon, and blame dcorbe for the whole thing.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:53 am

Post by Lowell »

Empking wrote:
Vote; Lowell.
Glad my post convinced you. :roll:

Less dumbness, more reading and agreeing please.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:53 am

Post by Mirth »

Lowell wrote:You're accusing dcorbe of destroying a wagon, despite there being many other people on it. If you cared about that wagon, YOU WOULD HAVE PURSUED IT. Instead you pursue someone else, avoid the wagon, and blame dcorbe for the whole thing.
Except he wasn't. He was picking a fight with dcorbe who accused him of derailing a wagon by not joining it.

I don't like Emp's vote right now. It shows hes obviously not paying attention to the game. (He both didn't realize that his vote was a) already on Lowell, and b) that Lowell is at L1.)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”