CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:24 am

Post by CoheedCambria09 »

First off I think there would only be 1 other power role for the town. There may not even be another.

And second I was under the notion we were all waiting for lowell to claim because he had the largest wagon (L-1) which means most people were on + there were a few watching to see claim so they could decide whether to hammer or not, including myself.
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:35 am

Post by Lowell »

massive's question in 499 is a good one.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:25 am

Post by massive »

CC09
: So, your decision on whether or not to hammer will be based solely on Lowell's role claim?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:26 am

no, its one of the many things taken into account, and he hasnt claimed so its hard to even take it into account.
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:21 am

Post by Mirth »

What other many things and why have you still not answered my question about who your suspects are?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:51 am

Post by Lowell »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:no, its one of the many things taken into account, and he hasnt claimed so its hard to even take it into account.
This is such a lazy, sloppy answer. Grrrr.

You ever notice how I post my suspicions and you sit there doing nothing but waiting for a claim?
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:56 am

Post by q21 »

I have to agree with Lowell and Mirth there.

unvote, vote CC09

If you give a better answer and vote Lowell I'll hammer him, if not my vote will stay here.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
starkmoon
starkmoon
Mafia Scum
starkmoon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:02 am

Post by starkmoon »

[col color=white]Player[col color=white]Votes[col color=white]Voting [col color=white]Lowell[col color=white]3[col color=white]Mirth, empking, cybele [col color=white]q21[col color=white]2[col color=white]Lowell, rolfcopte [col color=white]CC09[col color=white]1[col color=white]q21

[col color=white]Not Voting : [col color=white]massive CC09

8 alive, 5 to lynch.

As always, if there is a mistake, let me know.
Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them more.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:51 am

Post by massive »

I'd like to be on that train.

vote CC09

I had him written down as "likely innocent" when he made his request for the mod to claim for EA back on Day One. I missed that he also unvoted EA, saying he would hammer, but didn't in the end. He was near the Empking wagon (doing exactly what he's doing here, saying he wants to wait to vote until he hears a role claim) but stayed away from the kuribo wagon (saying he didn't believe kuribo's role claim) with that sort of "I told you he would be townie" pre-emption.

I'm more interested in this than Lowell, for now.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:19 pm

Post by Mirth »

I still want answers from Coheed but I like my vote where it is.
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:14 am

Im away from now until around noon on sunday the 26th. I'll answer your question(mirth) when I get back.
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:49 am

Post by Lowell »

I can see the CC09 case. My town vibe on him earlier may have been premature. My sentiments on CC09 follow massive's 508 nearly exactly.

unvote, vote CC09
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:08 am

Post by Mirth »

Soo, Lowell, is this just a way to try and get someone who isnt you lynched?

Coheed, why put off my questions for so long in the first place?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:47 am

Post by massive »

Great, the game takes another grinding halt. People really need to time their vacations a little better in regards to when they become the suspicious focal point of this game. ;)

(just so you know, I'm going on vacation around Aug 8 if you want to pencil me in)
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:46 am

Post by Lowell »

Mirth wrote:Soo, Lowell, is this just a way to try and get someone who isnt you lynched?

Coheed, why put off my questions for so long in the first place?
Well, yes, sort of.

However, since the new CC09 suspicion started, I looked back again at the original "asking mod to claim" incident. I read it originally as a newbie-town trying to get information out of the mod, assuming claims were necessary before lynches. Looking at it again, however, it could as easily be newbie-scum trying to get the mod to help save his teammate. If his mood was that of "oh, crap, teammate being lynched, he's not around, MOD, help us out lest he be lynched before he gets back" then his post makes sense.
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:52 am

Post by Cybele »

Well, yes, sort of.

However, since the new CC09 suspicion started, I looked back again at the original "asking mod to claim" incident. I read it originally as a newbie-town trying to get information out of the mod, assuming claims were necessary before lynches. Looking at it again, however, it could as easily be newbie-scum trying to get the mod to help save his teammate. If his mood was that of "oh, crap, teammate being lynched, he's not around, MOD, help us out lest he be lynched before he gets back" then his post makes sense.
That's a good point. I had originally gone the way of massive and Lowell in regards to CC09's asking the mod to claim, but that could be too.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:57 am

Post by Mirth »

Cyb, any opinions of your own you feel like sharing?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by roflcopter »

crap whats going on in this game.

cc09 could be q's scumpartner, though it seems silly for him to bus here, especially starting the wagon himself. i guess busting his own partner like that would be a good way to try and clear himself of any remaining suspicions on him.

the lowell wagon on the other hand is really stupid all around. why are we trying to lynch the only other person here who understands that q21 is scum?
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 am

Post by Mirth »

No suspicions of anyone else at all? Remember, we most likely have 2 living scum around, so why just focus on Q?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:26 am

Post by roflcopter »

i take it as fact that we do have two living scum after erratus was caught for saying there were three scum.

i'm keeping my eyes open, don't worry. i don't want to take any of the focus off of my q right now though.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:00 am

Post by q21 »

roflcopter wrote:crap whats going on in this game.

cc09 could be q's scumpartner, though it seems silly for him to bus here, especially starting the wagon himself. i guess busting his own partner like that would be a good way to try and clear himself of any remaining suspicions on him.

the lowell wagon on the other hand is really stupid all around. why are we trying to lynch the only other person here who understands that q21 is scum?
Lets talk hypothetically for a second. Say I do get lynched. I will come up town - how would that reflect on you rolfcopter?

Better yet: Say Lowell gets lynched and comes up scum, how would that reflect on you?
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by roflcopter »

q21 wrote:Say I do get lynched. I will come up town - how would that reflect on you rolfcopter?
poorly, obviously, but that won't happen. good try scum.
q21 wrote:Say Lowell gets lynched and comes up scum, how would that reflect on you?
if lowell is lynched as scum, i think it would be fairly obvious he was buddying up to me and probably distancing from you. its pretty apparent that his lynch is the most likely outcome of the day, and has been that way for a while, so its when i would expect lowell-scum to try to throw us off who his remaining partner could be.

honestly though i'd be shocked if lowell flipped scum.
soi soi soi

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:34 pm

Post by Mirth »

Why id Q scum no matter what in your scenerios?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:42 pm

Post by roflcopter »

because i'm convinced q is scum. thus my continuous voting for him.
soi soi soi

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:43 pm

Post by Mirth »

You're allowing no possibility for a scenario where he isnt scum. Why are you that sure?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”