Micro 932: A Normal Blitz - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 298, GeorgeBailey wrote:The question was clearly to get Datisi's opinion on his current state, it didn't even come across as opportunistic. It feels like you're defending Datisi when he isn't even being attacked. Which is why being aggressive is relevant to the scumtell.
So let's be clear here - you think I'm starting to put in seeds to SR Datisi then I decide to defend Datisi based off of something you're saying is weird and isn't worth it? Does that make sense or are you just saying that I'm making terrible moves in this game?
In post 298, GeorgeBailey wrote:Like, your point for not liking Luca's conversation is that he has no grasp on Datisi's meta and that he shouldn't comment/ask about it?
In post 75, Hiraki wrote:Because you're trying to metaread someone that you clearly cannot metaread very well and you were tetering on trying to call them scum based off of that. You can say that "oooohhh noooooo I was just trying to figure it out!" but talking to someone about their meta is about the worst way to figure someone out using their meta. This is something that was clearly shown through your conversation.
Are you even reading the thread?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

sup guys a lot has happened and im gonna catch up later
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:11 am

Post by Datisi »

That hiraki wagon is godawful goegr what are you doing
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:30 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 293, Datisi wrote:Please do elaborate
and also give reads on other players n stuff
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:31 am

Post by Datisi »

Yall talk shit about bugs wagon being scum motivated but if hiraki is town there is at least one wolf on him

Discuss
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Datisi »

let's try to squeeze some beetlejuice

georgeeeeeee what are your readsssssssss
~M
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:50 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 299, Madoka wrote:George, what's your read on Shiki and Hem? What do you think of Shiki's case on Hem?
I'm townleaning Shiki, and null reading Hem. I'm nullreading him right now because he does scummy stuff like: his reads list. Holden made a good point that his readslist was mostly wishy washy. But I think his argument against Haruki was town. As for Shiki's case.... What case? Shiki said she's voting Monkey right now because he's not replying to her question. I mean, I like the push.
In post 300, Hiraki wrote:So let's be clear here - you think I'm starting to put in seeds to SR Datisi then I decide to defend Datisi based off of something you're saying is weird and isn't worth it? Does that make sense or are you just saying that I'm making terrible moves in this game?
Yes on the first part, you were insinuating you were going to SR him, then backpedaled when everyone was like "what's your problem?" and attacked Luca instead. I'm saying you shifted gears after the attention was put onto you.
In post 302, Datisi wrote:That hiraki wagon is godawful goegr what are you doing
My destiny
In post 304, Datisi wrote:Yall talk shit about bugs wagon being scum motivated but if hiraki is town there is at least one wolf on him

Discuss
What makes you say that?
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:56 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 227, Madoka wrote:I am leaning scum on bugs. I agree with all of the reasons Datisi has put forth.
Has your read on Bugs changed at all?
GeorgeBailey
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:58 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 306, GeorgeBailey wrote:What makes you say that?
the people voting him are {bugs, monkey, george}
  • monkey had some questionable posts but it's pending on what he puts out when he returns
  • i think i've already said why i think bugs is scum, plus the vote on hiraki with no follow up even when prodded is Bad(tm)
  • george's vote seems to come after intentional or unintentional misreps and/or misunderstandings, the hop on seems wolfy, and the fact that they don't really seem to comment on bugs which has also been a major plot point so far is not giving me a good feeling
so yeah. the wagon is horrible. if hiraki is town and all three of you are town too i'm eating my scarf.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:59 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 305, Datisi wrote:georgeeeeeee what are your readsssssssss
you keep prodding like "has your read on bugs changed" but you never gave your own other than "the shitposting is not in scumrange"
~M
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:11 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 308, Datisi wrote:plus the vote on hiraki with no follow up even when prodded is Bad(tm)
I mean Bug did follow up, their answer was...well.. Not the best i'll admit.
In post 267, Madoka wrote:Why Hikari?
In post 268, bugspray wrote:his vibes feel weird to me
I was initially townleaning bugs for meta reasons from the time they were scum. I provided a post from that game for comparison earlier too. I think they're null now but I don't feel uncomfortable joining a wagon with them right now.
GeorgeBailey
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 269, Madoka wrote:
In post 268, bugspray wrote:his vibes feel weird to me
Can you give an example? Also what happened to your Datisi read?
i don't think there was a follow up to this. i'll admit to being wrong if i missed it.

also, wasn't that bugs' first scumgame? saying someone's towny because their play is very (maybe debateable) different to their first scumgame is p bad reasoning. i'd be locktown every single game i play by that criteria.
~M
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 306, GeorgeBailey wrote:you were insinuating you were going to SR him
If I was going to SR him, why wouldn't I just do it? It's Page 3. What am I supposed to say? Here's my 50 page long post on why X is scum?
In post 306, GeorgeBailey wrote:then backpedaled when everyone was like "what's your problem?"
In post 51, Hiraki wrote:Actually, upon a re-read, I don't like 90% of Datisi's posts and I'm not sure if it's worth a SR or if it's just me being a little cranky at 1:30 AM.
So, first off, no - I didn't even insinuate that I was going to SR him. I actually said that I'm not sure why I don't like them but I had a bad feeling about them. If you want to compare to anyone else here, you can call it a "vibe" which you've been more than okay with considering your other posts. But let's keep going on.
In post 52, Datisi wrote:You wanna talk about it?
The person who I called out rightfully called me out.
In post 53, Luca Blight wrote:This is a blitz game. If you don’t like something then fire away.
Luca's calling me out here but not in a way that you're insinuating. He's just asking me to backup my position.
In post 54, Hiraki wrote:Perhaps later. Just throwing some bait in the water. I could just not enjoy your posting style either which will make things difficult.
So if
everyone
includes one other person and the person that I was ready to fight, then yes - you are saying that I made a stupid move and backpedaled on it 2 posts later rather than the reality of the situation that I posted it at 1:30 AM and just wanted to throw something out there for discussion that I then realized would not be very good.
In post 306, GeorgeBailey wrote:and attacked Luca instead.
Which - if you're going to bring this up - is
completely
ironic when talking about me and Luca's conversation where I thought he was setting up a Datisi scumread. When I asked him about it, he didn't say no after a few posts, he said he was trying to figure out. I then went into the way he was figuring it out and still believe that it was fabricated, if not fake.

Meanwhile, your argument stems on the fact that I was going to do that but I didn't. Is that really a scum move or a town move? Taking something back that you don't fully believe? Even furthermore, let's assume that your incorrect reading of the thread is correct. Is it really a scum move to back down on a point that "everyone" disagrees with? I don't really think so. But now I'm not sure if you're willfully or unintentionally not reading the thread correctly.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I’m lacking motivation for this right now.

I’ve skimmed through and nothing has changed regarding my Bugs read - nothing they’ve said strikes me as Town at all and it remains my preferred lynch by far. I don’t see any real solving or scumhunting from them.

I agree with Datisi that the Hiraki wagon is bad. Although i disagree with some of his takes, I don’t see any scum motivation behind what he’s doing.

Datisi is probably Town, but i will allow for some paranoia there.

Holden seems fine. I can see his points against Monkey and i somewhat agree with them, i just don’t really feel strongly about Monkey!scum right now. I still need to iso Monkey and I’ll do that soon.

Neither Shiki nor Madoka have made much of an impression on me so far.

My current guess is a Bugs/George scumteam.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:56 am

Post by shiki »

In post 252, Madoka wrote:Bugs, what do you think of Shiki's case on Hem?
In post 260, Madoka wrote:What do you think of shiki's case on humaneatingmonkey (hem)?
In post 299, Madoka wrote:George, what's your read on Shiki and Hem? What do you think of Shiki's case on Hem?
madoka really cares about this, specifically. i can't think of any obvious scum motivation for this sort of fixation so i'm inclined to townread it. the only things that give me pause about her slot so far are that holden encouraged hiraki and i to move our votes:
In post 226, HoldenGolden wrote:Hiraki, If you agree with me about the points I made with HEM, why are you voting still for Luca?
In post 253, HoldenGolden wrote:Shiki why is your RVS vote still up?
while not addressing madoka's lack of a vote so far and the general awkwardness of the interactions between holden and madoka especially with regards to the colors. it is possible holden simply encouraged hiraki and i to move our votes because he assumed we would both move onto monkey and wanted to provide additional pressure there.
In post 11, HoldenGolden wrote:
A CRUSADE FORMS!

Spoiler:

Deus Vult Comrade!
In our most hellish sanction of viral quarantine of trepidation, we must steel ourselves against the tide of night-lurking mobsters who cling to the shadows like an unforeseen disease. Listen to me brothers, for together we shall purge this influx of HEATHENS by our combined shining light of towniness.

This promise of honor, tradition, and questionable moral reasoning of murder is one I plan to hold accustom to within the deep fabric of my pulsing heart. It is with a strong sense of self-rightness that I, De pope de pope HoldenGolden, thou does point thy finger, of most divine authority and power, at humaneatingmonkey. The morbid delicacies that thou does't feast upon, indicated in the scripture of his username, is indisputely akin to the murdering of sc-HEATHENS!

VOTE: humaneatingmonkey

Applications for my crusade against the darktimes are open! Please have at least 3 years worth of crusading experience and utter holy proficiency with Microsoft excel.
when (before/after receiving your role pm, etc) did you plan/write this? was monkey always the target of your crusade?
In post 304, Datisi wrote:Yall talk shit about bugs wagon being scum motivated but if hiraki is town there is at least one wolf on him

Discuss
In post 308, Datisi wrote:the people voting him are {bugs, monkey, george}

monkey had some questionable posts but it's pending on what he puts out when he returns
i think i've already said why i think bugs is scum, plus the vote on hiraki with no follow up even when prodded is Bad(tm)
george's vote seems to come after intentional or unintentional misreps and/or misunderstandings, the hop on seems wolfy, and the fact that they don't really seem to comment on bugs which has also been a major plot point so far is not giving me a good feeling

so yeah. the wagon is horrible. if hiraki is town and all three of you are town too i'm eating my scarf.
everyone (other than madoka) who isn't on hiraki is already on someone (bugspray or monkey) on the hiraki wagon. i think george's move from one wagon to another would make sense if the third wagon (monkey) was on his partner.
In post 291, GeorgeBailey wrote:They're teetering, but not enough to be in their sum range.
in the same way i am very wary of monkey scumreading hiraki but not pushing him, i am very wary of anyone townreading bugspray but not giving any solid reasoning for doing so, especially given the way they seem to be read by the rest of the game so far. i think any scum familiar with micro 911 would be tempted to keep them alive until endgame.
In post 244, bugspray wrote:where was it shown i deadass did not see
is there a reason none of your sentences begin with capital letters this game? is it a mobile vs pc thing or does your variance in other games (and not this one) have another explanation?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:59 am

Post by shiki »

pushing into overdrive because the activity level of this game is so low. blitz games shouldn't have less content than other games; the same amount of content should be produced in less time. forcing town to make less informed decisions is not town beneficial behaviour.

in some other social deduction games (resistance, jackbox 6 push the button) players are sent on missions to help determine their alignments. i have a lot of time right now (weekend!) so i am currently accepting any and all quests. of course, a vital part of these quests will be to help me determine the alignment of the quest giver, as well as anyone affected by said quest.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:04 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

Prod dodging at the moment; be on once company is gone

Pedit @shiki
Ok about the colors? Dont know how my conditions impacting my ability to read font colors on this site impacts the game but sure.

The crusade post was planned before role pm. The target of it, monkey, was somebody I just pulled out of the player list for a RVS.

And yes, I want more pressure on HEM while also trying to gague your two committment to the read. Additionally we are moving towards more serious gameplay. I've been doing it to other people too by asking others their view on HEM for the long game.

Luca, same question I had eariler. What gave you that intial town read on monkey?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Datisi »

Ok. @shiki Do you think George/bugs interactions are necessarily town!bugs scum!george indicative?

Also, your reads in general?
~M
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:06 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 315, shiki wrote:pushing into overdrive because the activity level of this game is so low. blitz games shouldn't have less content than other games; the same amount of content should be produced in less time. forcing town to make less informed decisions is not town beneficial behaviour.

in some other social deduction games (resistance, jackbox 6 push the button) players are sent on missions to help determine their alignments. i have a lot of time right now (weekend!) so i am currently accepting any and all quests. of course, a vital part of these quests will be to help me determine the alignment of the quest giver, as well as anyone affected by said quest.
So you want to generate AI content by detailing town from playing mafia to play quest that you, I'm guessing, make? All in part because activity is low?

I cant say much because I wrote gay erotica with the player list to incite fame discussion, but I dont see how that helps.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 159, humaneatingmonkey wrote:yeah i'm just doing this

VOTE: Hiraki

i don't like how you're trying to pre-empt my slight scum impression on you by making it so that it's "scummy" to vote you. That's a level of OMGUS that makes more sense coming from scum.

i don't like typing, and i'd prefer if i'm not hyperactive this game. but i think i have no choice.
In post 172, humaneatingmonkey wrote:your trying to pre-empt a vote from me by saying i'd be scum if i vote you is AI.

i'm now thinking why you had to make me look threatening and intimidating. it could be that your buddies are Datisi or bugspray, and you don't like how they're getting attention.

did i solve it? if i did, please quote this post on end game.
In post 176, humaneatingmonkey wrote:it's either he's diverting attention from a wagon (bugspray), or defending the person i'm trying to start a wagon on (Datisi)

"Sorry if my questions bother you, but you keep saying things that don't make sense."
Even my language? Your questions have answers now. What's on your mind?
I got some townie vibes from these posts.

I don’t agree with his sr on Hiraki, but I can see where he’s coming from feeling that he’s being setup to look scummy if he votes him. His attempt at solving by linking him to Bugs/Datisi also feels townie as I can see why he might think that.

Not a super strong read by any stretch, but I’m much happier lynching Bugs today. Until I see that flip my reads are going to be skewed a bit.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:14 am

Post by shiki »

In post 316, HoldenGolden wrote:Ok about the colors? Dont know how my conditions impacting my ability to read font colors on this site impacts the game but sure.
it wasn't your inability to read the font color or your stating as much but rather the prolonged and awkward nature of the interactions between you and madoka about them. it didn't feel very natural to me.
In post 317, Datisi wrote:Ok. @shiki Do you think George/bugs interactions are necessarily town!bugs scum!george indicative?

Also, your reads in general?
i think it's much more likely town!bugs scum!george indicative than scum/scum indicative.

town - madoka, datisi, hiraki
null - luca, holden, bugspray
scum - george, monkey
In post 318, HoldenGolden wrote:So you want to generate AI content by detailing town from playing mafia to play quest that you, I'm guessing, make? All in part because activity is low?

I cant say much because I wrote gay erotica with the player list to incite fame discussion, but I dont see how that helps.
no no, the quests i had in mind were more like 'look for evidence of x' or 'do you agree with x' or 'what changes if x is true'.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:16 am

Post by shiki »

or 'i have noticed this but am not planning on researching it further, i will subcontract you to do so'
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 314, shiki wrote:everyone (other than madoka) who isn't on hiraki is already on someone (bugspray or monkey) on the hiraki wagon. i think george's move from one wagon to another would make sense if the third wagon (monkey) was on his partner.

in the same way i am very wary of monkey scumreading hiraki but not pushing him, i am very wary of anyone townreading bugspray but not giving any solid reasoning for doing so, especially given the way they seem to be read by the rest of the game so far. i think any scum familiar with micro 911 would be tempted to keep them alive until endgame.
i don't know. regarding the first one, i think the first one could also easily be explained by george seeing that he's still voting bugs and that that wagon is picking up steam and attempting to defuse it.

and george later said that bugs is back to null and that he'd be fine voting there, that to me seems more like a scumbuddy trying to fake trajectory if a bus is needed rather than white/knighting

but all in all bugs to me is scummier than george so
~M
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:23 am

Post by shiki »

In post 322, Datisi wrote:i don't know. regarding the first one, i think the first one could also easily be explained by george seeing that he's still voting bugs and that that wagon is picking up steam and attempting to defuse it.

and george later said that bugs is back to null and that he'd be fine voting there, that to me seems more like a scumbuddy trying to fake trajectory if a bus is needed rather than white/knighting
i think this specific interaction can be explained that way, but do you think bugspray would draw attention to george's absence in thread multiple times as scum partners? i think the rvsing eachother is possible as scum partners because of their familiarity with one another, even having hydraed together.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I kind of read it as ‘fuck, why is my partner not helping me out here’ and Bugs positioning themself where they could bus if required.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”