The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:33 am

Post by The Fonz »

No, I don't believe it's honest, because the whole post reeks.

How is 23 posts in 14 days (including a 3-4 day v/la hiatus) lurking, Cass? And I think I've presented plenty of content, too. I took positions on the major wagons. And if we're talking about Ennui, which is scummier, to genuinely think he is town, or to claim to suspect him but not vote?

Uh, yeah.

Vote: Cass
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:34 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

You are sealing your grave Fonz. Town defends, scum deflects. What you are doing right now is heavy deflection with half hearted defenses. I like my vote.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:35 am

Post by Cass »

I didn't count the first vote, true. Kind of skipped over it, assuming it was random. Sorry. You're still a pig though :D

OMGUS much?
Can't bake an omelette without killing a few people.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:36 am

Post by The Fonz »

I just explained why her accusations don't stand up to any scrutiny. They're moronic, and no nonscum could honestly believe them.

Namely, I haven't lurked: 23 posts in 10-11 days. So that's false.
I did vote someone other than Cubsfan, and even if i hadn't, what's the deal? I made my positions clear. So that's false.
I did defend Ennui, but that's because he wasn't scummy.

So how is that not fullhearted defence? I've shown she's full of shit.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:38 am

Post by The Fonz »

Cass wrote:I didn't count the first vote, true. Kind of skipped over it, assuming it was random. Sorry. You're still a pig though :D

OMGUS much?
It's not omgus when the accusations against you are so utterly retarded.

Well, it is, but only because you genuinely suck.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:42 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

LEt's see, you hesitated a lot on the Ennui issue, even when the standard issue thing was pointed out, you said that's the only scummy point against him. You voted me for directing the cop after I had rescinded that position. And you never unvoted, seemingly not keeping up with the events going on. I really don't see much action from you after the cop direct debate, to be honest. You kinda float in and out, not taking strong moves.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Cass »

Yeah, yeah.

I've said all I wanted to say. If you're crew, you need to trust me on this one. I have good reasons. (And Fonz has given you some more ;) )
Can't bake an omelette without killing a few people.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:46 am

Post by The Fonz »

Day two, everyone was in the same mind. Lynch Cf. I was fine with it- just wanted to hear from anyone. I assume you mean vig direct. I didn't hesitate on it, i strongly opposed the wagon, till he claimed. Then it was pointed out that the standard issue thing would suit scum. At which point, i thought, yeah, but who'd be stupid enough to claim it?

And today's only just started: TODAY!
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:47 am

Post by The Fonz »

Oh, and we now know cass is scum. Cause she's softclaiming some kind of investigation she can't possibly have.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:49 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

I seriously can't tell if Fonz's response is "frustrated townie" or "frustrated by being pushed with weak case scum."

I don't think lurking is a point against him. I don't think the "no stances" is much of a point either. I'm surprised that he didn't see any scum tells from Ennui, but not seeing a case on someone doesn't mean that he's scum.

However, I'm not a fan of the OMGUS on Cass. Why do you think Cass is scum?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:50 am

Post by The Fonz »

Well, you've just admitted you think her case is basically BS. So that might be a helpful starting point.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:51 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

No, I meant cop direct. Do you not recall why you were so sure I was scum D1? Reread your own posts. It still felt like hesitation on ennui. The way you phrased that post about the standard issue seemed to be downplaying it.
-StrangerCoug

Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:51 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

The Fonz wrote:Oh, and we now know cass is scum. Cause she's softclaiming some kind of investigation she can't possibly have.
Yeah, I'm not sure what that's about either.

Normally if she has proof of you being scum, I'd say lynch you then lynch her if you're town. But since we're possibly at Lylo, that's not really an option.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:51 am

Post by The Fonz »

Oh, and she's softclaimed an investigative role, she can't possibly have anything incriminating on me, and so she must be scum.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:53 am

Post by cicero »

Day Three Vote Count 1
[/b]

The Fonz[2] (Cass, Forbiddanlight)
Cass[1] The Fonz

Not Voting[3] (Matin, Darkdude, Goatrevolt)

With 6 Alive 4 will lynch
Last edited by cicero on Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:54 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

forbiddanlight wrote:No, I meant cop direct. Do you not recall why you were so sure I was scum D1? Reread your own posts. It still felt like hesitation on ennui. The way you phrased that post about the standard issue seemed to be downplaying it.
Unless you think he's Ennui's scum buddy, what do you think his downplaying of Ennui suggests?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:55 am

Post by The Fonz »

i wrote:Though it's irrelevant in any case, since if that is a direct quote, I can't see how cicero has a choice but to modkill
Is this the kind of 'hesitation' you mean? Cause that looks to me a lot like, who cares, he's going to be modkilled anyway.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:56 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Oh, and she's softclaimed an investigative role, she can't possibly have anything incriminating on me, and so she must be scum.
Fallacy, she could have an investigative role that's not cop but still makes you look bad. Let's say she's a watcher or a tracker for the crew. She could have seen me attempting vigs, and thusly why she was trying to push a case on me yesterday, and she could have seen you going for kills. I think it's possible.
-StrangerCoug

Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:57 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

The Fonz wrote:Oh, and she's softclaimed an investigative role, she can't possibly have anything incriminating on me, and so she must be scum.
There are other ways of knowing someone is scum beyond just an investigation.

I'm a little confused as to how her role is able to both catch you as scum and confirm forbiddan as town though.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:59 am

Post by The Fonz »

forbiddanlight wrote:
Fallacy, she could have an investigative role that's not cop but still makes you look bad. Let's say she's a watcher or a tracker for the crew. She could have seen me attempting vigs, and thusly why she was trying to push a case on me yesterday, and she could have seen you going for kills. I think it's possible.
Except that she didn't see me go to anyone who died. She didn't see me do anything that could be considered even remotely incriminating.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:03 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Your claim is the most notable thing you've done. Also, I was responding to someone who said your claim is a town tell. It's not, because if you're town it shouldn't have been made.

Ennui is the opposite- the 'standard issue BPV' thing is actually the single biggest reason to believe him scum. Though it's irrelevant in any case, since if that is a direct quote, I can't see how cicero has a choice but to modkill. And if he doesn't, there's a lynch all liars case.
Try quoting the whole thing. There's a slight redirect to DD. And you are attempting to make Ennui look better by saying there's only one big reason to think he's scum.

Unless you think he's Ennui's scum buddy, what do you think his downplaying of Ennui suggests?
Hmm...well, Darkdude fits as Ennui's scum buddy a lot better...so I really don't know. It's just seemed hesitant. It's possible he picked up on Ennui being scum after En quoted his PM and was trying to protect him. It ends up being conjecture.

As for how it confirms me and implicates Fonz, that was just a theory. Really, it only works with my claim...so, Fonz, unless you want to claim vig and PROVE to me you are scum, I don't know what night action you could have that you haven't claimed yet. you are at L-2.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:04 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Except that she didn't see me go to anyone who died. She didn't see me do anything that could be considered even remotely incriminating.
That was an example. You seem really keen on going against what was simply an example. Afraid I'm too close to the truth?
-StrangerCoug

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:06 am

Post by The Fonz »

forbiddanlight wrote:

Your claim is the most notable thing you've done. Also, I was responding to someone who said your claim is a town tell. It's not, because if you're town it shouldn't have been made.

Ennui is the opposite- the 'standard issue BPV' thing is actually the single biggest reason to believe him scum. Though it's irrelevant in any case, since if that is a direct quote, I can't see how cicero has a choice but to modkill. And if he doesn't, there's a lynch all liars case.
Try quoting the whole thing. There's a slight redirect to DD. And you are attempting to make Ennui look better by saying there's only one big reason to think he's scum.
*Sighs*

Yes, there is a redirect to DD. Why? Because Ennui was going to be modkilled, and so i was thinking about what would happen if he came up town.

Hmm...well, Darkdude fits as Ennui's scum buddy a lot better...so I really don't know. It's just seemed hesitant. It's possible he picked up on Ennui being scum after En quoted his PM and was trying to protect him. It ends up being conjecture.[/quote]

What is the point of protecting someone who is SO OBVIOUSLY going to be modkilled?
As for how it confirms me and implicates Fonz, that was just a theory. Really, it only works with my claim...so, Fonz, unless you want to claim vig and PROVE to me you are scum, I don't know what night action you could have that you haven't claimed yet. you are at L-2.
True, but it's only two votes. And no basis. Stop fishing.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:12 am

Post by The Fonz »

forbiddanlight wrote:

That was an example. You seem really keen on going against what was simply an example. Afraid I'm too close to the truth?
Of course not.

Let me spell this out for the hard of thinking:

THERE IS NOTHING THAT CASS COULD HAVE SEEN TO IMPLY SCUM FROM ME IN ANY WAY. NO TRACKINGS, WATCHING, SELFWATCHINGS, GUNSMITHERY, COP INVESTIGATIONS, REDIRECTIONS, ROLEBLOCKS, OR VIEWS FROM A FLYING PUMPKIN.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:14 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

What is the point of protecting someone who is SO OBVIOUSLY going to be modkilled?
That's what I wanna know.

True, but it's only two votes. And no basis. Stop fishing.
Part of me wants a massclaim because I think it might help if we take things critically. Part of me says it's a bad idea because we have roled pigs. I'm actually fishing hoping that if you have a role it helps indicate your alignment. Could be the wrong way to go about it.

Sigh...it's too weak for now.
unvote Fonz

However, I still have my eye on you. I recall a game where the scum didn't give off many scum tells all game, but in the end, the town lynched her and they were right...I don't know if you played good scum so that any case is weak, or I let myself go brain off for a short time and am being tricked by Cass.

Cass, if you do have a claim, you might have to use it if it ascertains Fonz' alignment.
-StrangerCoug

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”