roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:26 pm

Post by roflcopter »

muffinhead wrote:If I was scum with farside then why would I out him out as town?
um, what? you'd say it because its lylo and all you guys have to do is lynch anyone but the two of you and you win. thats actually one of the things that makes me think you guys could be scum together. this line is making me more sure of my conclusion.

k7, i'm most sure that you're town, so please read this game with the idea in mind that the wolves are dead and we're looking for a second 2 man scumteam. also that its lylo. and help me make sure town wins.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:54 am

Post by muffinhead »

roflcopter wrote:
muffinhead wrote:If I was scum with farside then why would I out him out as town?
um, what? you'd say it because its lylo and all you guys have to do is lynch anyone but the two of you and you win. thats actually one of the things that makes me think you guys could be scum together. this line is making me more sure of my conclusion.

k7, i'm most sure that you're town, so please read this game with the idea in mind that the wolves are dead and we're looking for a second 2 man scumteam. also that its lylo. and help me make sure town wins.
Yes thats true but remember that tomorrow is also lylo so its generally the best time for scum to buss then they dont look sus at all tomorrow and win anyways. I dont recall ever being in a match where scum out there own partner as definate town and I cant imagine scum doing it because it would look too obvious. Your conclusion is way off track.

mod send prods
I havnt posted in a while for my standards and rofl is the only one to post since. Is there anyone other then me and rofl who want to win this?

finally
vote suyre

I honestly cant picture him being town as much as I try. Am I the only one here who thinks that?
Show
For more info about my gaming history and future plans visit my wiki at

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Muffinhead

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:58 am

Post by Qman »

Mass prods going out, everyone will get one, todays my birthday, which is why they didn't go out yesterday or early today. (yay being 30)
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:48 am

Post by killa seven »

yea i want to win guys, since we are at end game iill give this game the attention it needs. i havent seen surye post that much, thats just a quick scroll through of the game. usualy he posts more, i need to read farisde and grimmy more, they make me nervous at the moment.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

I keep promising to get to this and forget. I will put this on the top of my list for tomorrow.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:01 am

Post by Grimmy »

Qman wrote:
Mass prods going out, everyone will get one, todays my birthday, which is why they didn't go out yesterday or early today. (yay being 30)
Happy belated
Mine is today, so Ill post something more substantial tomorrow.
(Yay? being 35)

Grimmy
so old he farts dust
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy wrote:
Qman wrote:
Happy belated
(Yay? being 35)

Grimmy
so old he farts dust
Your old!!!
J/K :wink:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:50 am

Post by Grimmy »

farside22 wrote:
Grimmy wrote:
Qman wrote:
Happy belated
(Yay? being 35)

Grimmy
so old he farts dust
Your old!!!
J/K :wink:
I know...I was looking through the old high school yearbook and was wondering what happened to the other apostles...

Grimmy
still owes Jesus a quarter for a bet we had about water and wine
Show

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:45 am

Post by muffinhead »

Happy Birthdays Grimmy and Qman. Still waiting for others oponions on todays lynch. Untill then theres not much I can do.
Show

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:17 am

Post by farside22 »

muffinhead wrote:Happy Birthdays Grimmy and Qman. Still waiting for others oponions on todays lynch. Untill then theres not much I can do.
I can see the Survey case. How about you tell me who you think is scum and why. I still have this on my must read list.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:00 am

Post by Grimmy »

@Farside: I still want to know why I was at the top of your scum list.

I also want to see what K7 has added in the game. Like I said before, seeing him lurking is what he always does. but I wonder why that makes him seem town. I will look at his posts to see why this is.

@Rofl- Why do YOU feel he is 100% town?

I still have to see where I was going with the farside suspicions a few days ago (I dont keep notes on these games) and see if this case has changed.

I am also curious as to the case on Surye.

So I got some reading ahead of me.
but if anyone has answers to some ofthese questions, feel free to answer and save me some time.

Grimmy
needs aspirin already. (dcorbe was in the game...*facepalm*)
Show

Rishi wrote:

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:24 am

Post by roflcopter »

k7 thought we were looking for more wolves. it is sorta dumb to not know how many wolves were in this
open setup
, but if he were mafia he'd know there were two of them and therefore only two wolves as well.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:16 am

Post by Grimmy »

roflcopter wrote:k7 thought we were looking for more wolves. it is sorta dumb to not know how many wolves were in this
open setup
, but if he were mafia he'd know there were two of them and therefore only two wolves as well.
my initial thought was that he got this game confused with one of the SSW games. I think he was in one or two of those with many of us also, which would explain the confusion.

Just a guess.
Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Roflcopter: I have a weird question. If you were in a scum group together and you noticed 2 people whispering to each other at the end of the day would you go back and figure out what you missed when they whispered earlier? Would you target someone you felt was town or you thought was Mason?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:50 am

Post by farside22 »

By the way this has to do why Survey wasn't on my original suspect list.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:59 pm

Post by roflcopter »

if i were scum i would have been trying to kill masons and opposing scum. which is what the scum have been successful in doing so far, much to the detriment of the wolves and the masons.

if i were following the game closely i would have tried to figure out what was going on with the whispers. if i were lurking or didn't care, maybe not. but i don't lurk and i do care.

i am pretty sure you've known what i've been getting at since our whispers on day one, but i still think you're possibly scum at this point who decided to go after the opposing scumteam and let them deal with the town power. i've got some deciding to do.
soi soi soi

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:00 pm

Post by muffinhead »

farside22 wrote:
muffinhead wrote:Happy Birthdays Grimmy and Qman. Still waiting for others oponions on todays lynch. Untill then theres not much I can do.
I can see the Survey case. How about you tell me who you think is scum and why. I still have this on my must read list.

Well Im preety sure I made a list on the previous page but anyways I will give a summary of scummy things from each person.

1st suyre- Hasnt posted any info whatsoever which is uncharacteristic, Ignors my questions to him, every post is either 1 or 2 lines, talks off topic when he does post, hasnt given a good reason for any of his votes, agrees with everyone.

2nd Grimmy- hasnt contributed any of his own info, too happy and out there which is uncharacteristic, usually only 1 or 2 liners, when he posts its off topic.

3rd rofl- such a big case against tek, huge change of oponion on farside wagon, making assumptions without reasoning.

ks and farsdie I wont lynch as I cannot imagine them being scum. So straight away we have a 66% chance of lynching scum.

So in order from most to least suspecisious- surye, grimmy, rofl, ks, farside
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:if i were scum i would have been trying to kill masons and opposing scum. which is what the scum have been successful in doing so far, much to the detriment of the wolves and the masons.

if i were following the game closely i would have tried to figure out what was going on with the whispers. if i were lurking or didn't care, maybe not. but i don't lurk and i do care.

i am pretty sure you've known what i've been getting at since our whispers on day one, but i still think you're possibly scum at this point who decided to go after the opposing scumteam and let them deal with the town power. i've got some deciding to do.
This is why I thought yesterday when Survey noticed our little chat. I know it is all WIFOM whether you believe me scum or not. Personally knowing what I know and the first wolf down I would have tried to take out a mason. So my thought is that maybe with everything that was said by Tek yesterday scum thought IcemanE was mason. Does that make sense to you?
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:09 pm

Post by muffinhead »

farside22 wrote:
roflcopter wrote:if i were scum i would have been trying to kill masons and opposing scum. which is what the scum have been successful in doing so far, much to the detriment of the wolves and the masons.

This is why I thought yesterday when Survey noticed our little chat. I know it is all WIFOM whether you believe me scum or not. Personally knowing what I know and the first wolf down I would have tried to take out a mason. So my thought is that maybe with everything that was said by Tek yesterday scum thought IcemanE was mason. Does that make sense to you?
I dont understand what this has to do with suyre. Personally if I was scum then I would try to take out the other wolf so that I wouldnt be nked in future. I would be shocked if scum killed icemane because they thought he was the other wolf as to me he was the most pro-town player.

Anyways farside can you explain what this has to do with surye plz?
Show

killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:40 pm

Post by killa seven »

Grimmy wrote:
roflcopter wrote:k7 thought we were looking for more wolves. it is sorta dumb to not know how many wolves were in this
open setup
my initial thought was that he got this game confused with one of the SSW games. I think he was in one or two of those with many of us also, which would explain the confusion.

Just a guess.
Grimmy
i was in both ssw game, but in this case i just got my replacement pm and never really read the first page so i assumed there was just one scum group after seein a dead wolf, surye looks good, but i dunno if a scum team thats winning this game would be lurking right now as they are in position to win atm. i would assume they would be driving wagons and what not.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:43 am

Post by farside22 »

muffinhead wrote:
farside22 wrote:

I dont understand what this has to do with suyre. Personally if I was scum then I would try to take out the other wolf so that I wouldnt be nked in future. I would be shocked if scum killed icemane because they thought he was the other wolf as to me he was the most pro-town player.

Long story short if you recall roflcopter changed his mind about me and we had this whispering going on. Well that conversation told me everything I needed to know about him and dcorbe. After that it looked like to me no one noticed are little whispering or didn't get what we were talking about. However when we started again yesterday Survey picked up on it and responded. So my thought is did he go back and look at what we said was it something that Tek said that made mafia look at IcemanE. Why would mafia want to take out a wolf if they knew who the Mason's were?
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:37 pm

Post by muffinhead »

farside22 wrote:
muffinhead wrote:
farside22 wrote:

Long story short if you recall roflcopter changed his mind about me and we had this whispering going on. Well that conversation told me everything I needed to know about him and dcorbe. After that it looked like to me no one noticed are little whispering or didn't get what we were talking about. However when we started again yesterday Survey picked up on it and responded. So my thought is did he go back and look at what we said was it something that Tek said that made mafia look at IcemanE. Why would mafia want to take out a wolf if they knew who the Mason's were?
Ok i c now. I feel much more comfortable that suyre and grimmy are scum partners. The thing with suyre is that to me he has looked so scummy this whole game which is why im now confused with suyre and im really not in the thinking mood right now. So for now

vote grimmy
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:25 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm comfortable with Grimmy or Survey. K7 is there because his playstyle always feels scummy.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:59 am

Post by Surye »

My name isn't Survey. Also, Comic-Con this weekend (Thur-Sun) has me quite busy. I can try to post tonight when I get home, but I'm not sure how that will work out. Replace me if you must, but I will try.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:23 am

Post by roflcopter »

vote: muffinhead
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”