forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:11 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Assuming you and DD are a team, you role block FL, the other one kills fonz the doctor = game over..

Surely you see it..
That's if they are a team. I'm almost certain DD is Ennui's scum buddy. Meaning DD will arrest someone tonight. Now, if Cass is scum, who is she with that would allow the plan to result in a pig win?
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:12 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I strongly believe the pairs have IDENTICAL ROLES. Makes sense balance wise.

You are not vig, you are the partner of the Scum Tracker, whose role we unfortunately do not know.
Honestly, you aren't gonna get a lynch on me. My role is too well confirmed. If you were trying to get a power role killed, you should have attacked one that was harder to verify.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:13 am

Post by darkdude »

Fine, we lynch Goat. They are Scum buddies I am sure, and it would make no difference as far as I can tell.

Goat can attack me all she likes I don't give a damn because she is no vig. If she actually directs her scum NK at me, all the better for us because that would mean one less dead player.
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:13 am

Post by darkdude »

My role is too well confirmed.
No, ONLY BY GOAT, which claimed tracker.

If I actually missed it, please point out where someone else confirmed you.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:14 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Goat can attack me all she likes I don't give a damn because she is no vig. If she actually directs her scum NK at me, all the better for us because that would mean one less dead player.
Goat isn't attacking you. I am. Goat's also male. And no, it'll be one dead scum no matter what side I'm on. I am a vig though, and killing goat, probably the other most likely to be town player will end up in a cop victory anyway, which is what you want.
-StrangerCoug

Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:14 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

I've just skimmed through this last page, and I think Matin might be saying the same thing, but here's why Cass's plan doesn't work.

Let's assume for a second that she's scum. She doesn't roleblock DD and instead kills Forbiddan or Fonz or me or someone. DD also kills someone and forbiddan kills DD. It doesn't matter that I would be able to out her as scum, because she'd just win anyway.
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:14 am

Post by darkdude »

I mean "who", of course. :-P
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:14 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

darkdude wrote:
My role is too well confirmed.

Cass semi-confirmed her with a roleblock as well. Are all 3 of us scum?
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:15 am

Post by darkdude »

Goat isn't attacking you. I am. Goat's also male. And no, it'll be one dead scum no matter what side I'm on. I am a vig though, and killing goat, probably the other most likely to be town player will end up in a cop victory anyway, which is what you want.
Mis typed during my posting frenzie. I did indeed mean you.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:15 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Also by Cass. She roleblocked me N1. I got a note saying my vig failed. I thought it was cause I killed an NK target. It was because I was blocked though. If she had roleblocked me N1, and I were scum killing llama, we would have only seen one kill. Added to the flavor thing, and I honestly can't think of good pig roleblock flavor, I am more inclined to trust her.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:16 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Lynch Fonz today, vig DD tonight, and work out the last scum tomorrow.

vote Fonz
-StrangerCoug

Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:17 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

forbiddanlight wrote:I honestly can't think of good pig roleblock flavor
Slipped a sedative in their drink and they sleep peacefully all night? I wouldn't get too hung up on flavor.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:19 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Slipped a sedative in their drink and they sleep peacefully all night? I wouldn't get too hung up on flavor.
Yeah, I guess that's a good point. Honestly...it's intuition at this point. While I didn't like Cass at first, upon reread, my intuition dislikes Fonz. I'm willing to lynch him.
-StrangerCoug

darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:19 am

Post by darkdude »

Uh...why isn't anyone responding yet (other than the scum)

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF MY FL + GOAT THEORY PLEASE.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:20 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Uh...why isn't anyone responding yet (other than the scum)

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF MY FL + GOAT THEORY PLEASE.
Cass went to sleep, Fonz will probably agree it's BS, and MAtin, dunno what he'll think. But, we'll see how it plays out. I am however the vig, whether you like it or not. Nice try.
-StrangerCoug

darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:22 am

Post by darkdude »

Yes, the vig who never does anything with her powers cause she has none.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:23 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Yes, the vig who never does anything with her powers cause she has none.
Both vig attempts failed, but at least I shattered your armor. You die tonight, whether you like it or not, scum.
-StrangerCoug

darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:27 am

Post by darkdude »

Both vig attempts failed, but at least I shattered your armor. You die tonight, whether you like it or not, scum.
This is irrelevant to town though as we will lose whether or not I am a one-shot immune or not. If I live tomorrow there won't be anyone to lynch you.

I was going to have a full page write up about your past behaviour but it's kind of redundant now. The key points were:

You tried to get me lynched on Day 1 after the Ennui incident. Rushing a lynch like that is never good.

Kison was on your tail and he died.

Your little mishap about investigations earlier on day 1

on Day 2 how you wanted to hammer Cubs but waited for someone else to do it.

All these points are now overshadowed by the clear evidence that you are no vig. False claim.

I believe Fonz. Why do you not think that he is telling the truth?
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:32 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I believe Fonz. Why do you not think that he is telling the truth?
Flavor mostly. And intuition. He's been relatively less pro town than Cass. Also, we have no proof of his claim. Why do you believe him?

This is irrelevant to town though as we will lose whether or not I am a one-shot immune or not. If I live tomorrow there won't be anyone to lynch you.
Oh, so now you aren't so sure about your bulletproof protection? I think this is a bit of a confession.

on Day 2 how you wanted to hammer Cubs but waited for someone else to do it.
Nice bullshit. I wanted to hammer cubs, but waited for a case on me since several people had expressed suspicion. They opted to case me D3, and I claimed before they cased. Because it was advantageous to show that I shot you and it failed. It's also pretty clear I was certain of the existence of a vig throughout all my posts. Obviously, I knew there was a vig because I was she. So, any other bullshit you want to present?

Kison was on your tail and he died.
So was Cass. She's not dead. Goat was to a degree as well. He's not dead.

You tried to get me lynched on Day 1 after the Ennui incident. Rushing a lynch like that is never good.
When you are lynching scum it is.
-StrangerCoug

darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:34 am

Post by darkdude »

Oh, so now you aren't so sure about your bulletproof protection? I think this is a bit of a confession.
Nope, I'm confident that if we don't lynch either you or Goat today I'll wake up still alive, but unable to win.
When you are lynching scum it is.
You yourself said that the case against me at that point was completely WIFOM. You were not sure at all.

Scum.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:36 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

You yourself said that the case against me at that point was completely WIFOM. You were not sure at all.

Scum.
At the time yes. But, I also didn't care. And now, you are only proving my expectations. Like it or not, you've been scummy and out for yourself this entire game. I'd lynch you today if I didn't think it'd make us lose because the other cop group moves in.
-StrangerCoug

darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:40 am

Post by darkdude »

You didn't care cause you wanted to lynch fast. If you didn't care why the hell would you push a quick lynch based COMPLETELY ON WIFOM as town? There is no answer, because the only motivation is for scum.

BEING THE VIG, would have tested me starting Night 1 if you wanted me lynched, NOT ATTACK LLAMMA.

We will see what the others say about me being scummy. I'm just skimming over your bullshit to find the incriminating parts, so you don't have to waste finger time to type that lol.
I'd lynch you today if I didn't think it'd make us lose because the other cop group moves in.
You believe I am Ennui's partner then? Why not one of the remaining pair? And if I am not then who would be Fonz's partner?
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:42 am

Post by darkdude »

And about flavour:

It's Me + Fonz's word against yours and Goat's.

One of us is a scum pair, that is for sure. And with the previous deduction based on Fonz at -2, at least one scum is between you and Fonz. I believe fonz. You are scum.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:42 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

At least 2 players who have claimed to be a power role are scum. One of those is obviously darkdude.

Then one or two of the following are scum:

Me, Cass, Fonz, Forbiddan.

I know forbiddan is telling the truth about being a vig, and she is additionally partially confirmed by Cass.

I'm not a pig, I'm a goat.

From my point of view, either Cass or Fonz or both are scum. I think one of those two needs to be our lynch today, and either of those two have the ability to win the game tonight if they are left untouched as scum, especially if we mislynch.

I need to read back through and make a decision.

From a strictly role standpoint, doc makes less sense as a scum role than roleblocker. I also think Cass's "lynch Fonz then I'll claim tomorrow" thing was kind of shady, considering she didn't have any information on the Fonz at all. So right now, I'm leaning towards voting for Cass. I definitely want to give a thorough review before making a decision though.
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:45 am

Post by darkdude »

At least 2 players who have claimed to be a power role are scum. One of those is obviously darkdude.
Based on what? Oh yes, FL's claim, which is confirmed by you. But what else? Surely if I am scum I would have slipped elsewhere. And if FL's claim is true, that means Fonz is my scum buddy, because his flavour goes against FL's as well. Where's Ennui's partner then? Cass? Matin?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”