PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by PJ. »

Oh..that was supposed to unvote, got phone's. Baker help me out.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1348, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1295, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1294, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1292, gobbledygook wrote:DGB vote Flubber!
I'd rather his buddy Dr Drew but why not

VOTE: Flubbernugget
But still don't wanna talk Lavender...... gotcha.
My townread on your scumpal is eroding.
What mysterious 'scumpal' are you talking about? Flubb? Turkey? Vince McMahon?

Do you wanna talk Lavender now as well?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1350, PJ. wrote:Oh..that was supposed to unvote, got phone's. Baker help me out.
I don't think you actually have to unvote.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1326, chennisden wrote:Mandatory reminder that scummy =/= town
I like your efforts, but you're getting F anyway - if scummy isn't scum or town, then it's null, so it's bad argument for scumreading people
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Prodge.

I’ll get here tomorrow.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:39 am

Post by gobbledygook »

VOTE: Karnage
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1312, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1311, Flubbernugget wrote:Explain to me how being in the top half of posters this game (as of right now just above you) is "nowhere to be seen"?

Explain to me, how based on my suspicions of hiplop, naked voting for them is nowhere to be seen? It's the exact opposite of that
Have you done anything more than sheeping DGB on Hiplop? I remember you flailing your arms around complaining how people are scumreading you, yet aren't voting, then you posted readlist and told people not to post theirs, cause you're too lazy to read their and then pretty much blank, sheeping DGB on Hiplop isn't some sort of achievement or doing any work
I'm not sheeping dgb and I've expressed my suspicion of them. Did you want the game to sit around with 4 vote wagons until EOD? What alignment benefits from that again? Hm?

I didn't complain about people voting me. I used it to sort my wagon. I have posts on this. If your accusations against me weren't uniquely stupid I'd cite them. I'm instead going to be lazy (as if that's a scumtell) just to spite you.

Get everyone to posts readslists if you think my commentary on it was bad. I'll wait.

Speaking of people nowhere to be seen I addressed in my readslist you're so moist over that you're useless and have no impact in the game. Any reason you have yet to refute this? Maybe I'm right?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Gammagooey »

sure

Reina
Reina
Goon
Reina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Reina »

In post 1357, Gammagooey wrote:sure

still me

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1320, chennisden wrote:
In post 1317, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1315, chennisden wrote:Don't love the flubbernugget wagon at all or the hiplop wagon

I'm kind of concerned how it fell apart so fast.
Elaborate?
I kind of don't get the flubbernugget case and I'm really concerned that the hiplop wagon seemed to just... disintegrate? Like I didn't love the wagon before but he ltierally says "ok I am VT" and that is apparently enough
I'm not a fan of pressuring lurkers but sometimes you get lucky and pressure all the lurker's scumbuddies. I didn't notice the wagon disintegrate, but I think it's also noticable that the closest to a hiplop counterwagon was me, and it came from people scumreading me before the hiplop wagon was even a thing.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1345, xRECKONERx wrote:2nd point didnt convince me anyway, it was the 3rd
I didnt fully understand ut's case, but was it really so rock solid that it quelled your suspicions of them?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1356, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1312, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1311, Flubbernugget wrote:Explain to me how being in the top half of posters this game (as of right now just above you) is "nowhere to be seen"?

Explain to me, how based on my suspicions of hiplop, naked voting for them is nowhere to be seen? It's the exact opposite of that
Have you done anything more than sheeping DGB on Hiplop? I remember you flailing your arms around complaining how people are scumreading you, yet aren't voting, then you posted readlist and told people not to post theirs, cause you're too lazy to read their and then pretty much blank, sheeping DGB on Hiplop isn't some sort of achievement or doing any work
I'm not sheeping dgb and I've expressed my suspicion of them. Did you want the game to sit around with 4 vote wagons until EOD? What alignment benefits from that again? Hm?

I didn't complain about people voting me. I used it to sort my wagon. I have posts on this. If your accusations against me weren't uniquely stupid I'd cite them. I'm instead going to be lazy (as if that's a scumtell) just to spite you.

Get everyone to posts readslists if you think my commentary on it was bad. I'll wait.

Speaking of people nowhere to be seen I addressed in my readslist you're so moist over that you're useless and have no impact in the game. Any reason you have yet to refute this? Maybe I'm right?
You know, trying to push something different than lurker is correct play, but you'd rather hide in the crowd and say you did same thing as everyone else to progress the game - vote a lurker

I'm talking about your complains for people not voting you, which is kinda suspicious - scum often scumread their buddies without voting

How's that even an argument? I never asked for people to post readlist, nor do I need them to do so, it was you, who changed your mind on it after you posted your own

What impact I should have? I brought people's attention on you and forced you to contribute at least, what have you done? Besides forcing Hiplop claim obviously
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1360, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1345, xRECKONERx wrote:2nd point didnt convince me anyway, it was the 3rd
I didnt fully understand ut's case, but was it really so rock solid that it quelled your suspicions of them?
Karnage tried to test Hiplop's VT claim by saying that VTs doesn't have finishers, for some reason Karnage believes there is no VTs in this game, so by doing it he wanted Hiplop to claim PR, be it town or scum
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I agree that it would have been better not to push a lurker, but the panzer wagon dissolved. Leaving my vote there would have been vanity, like my flavor leaf vote. Like chennisden pointed out, vanity wagons aren't getting town anywhere. You can bitch about the hiplop claim but it got good leads on karnage.

"Complains for people not voting you" idk what this is talking about.

And you didn't force me to contribute lmao. I picked up after c&as replaced out. Like literally everyone else.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1362, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1360, Flubbernugget wrote:
Karnage tried to test Hiplop's VT claim by saying that VTs doesn't have finishers, for some reason Karnage believes there is no VTs in this game, so by doing it he wanted Hiplop to claim PR, be it town or scum
Yeah there's a major issue with pinning this as scum in a bubble
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 783, Flubbernugget wrote:I know I said it would probably be a good idea for people to post reads lists, but I am retracting that because 1) the game is in a much different state now and 2) I don't want to have to read everyone's walls after writing this one.
For those following at home. Ramcisus has taken issue with this part of my reads list post three times. He is concerned about part 2 while continuously having no interest in the much more important point 1.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1363, Flubbernugget wrote:I agree that it would have been better not to push a lurker, but the panzer wagon dissolved. Leaving my vote there would have been vanity, like my flavor leaf vote. Like chennisden pointed out, vanity wagons aren't getting town anywhere. You can bitch about the hiplop claim but it got good leads on karnage.

"Complains for people not voting you" idk what this is talking about.

And you didn't force me to contribute lmao. I picked up after c&as replaced out. Like literally everyone else.
Just to refresh your memory
In post 373, Flubbernugget wrote:Three people call me scum in two pages but only one votes?

Hmmmm
Who picked it up? Who are these everyone? People are pointing fingers at lurkers and saying "scummy", yourself included, Karnage is first real wagon

I dunno about you, but this can be considered contribution, cause you are giving answers that can be used to determine your alignment
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 374, Flubbernugget wrote:Normally I'd think it's wagon resistance or something, but it's been stated in thread a few times that the game state needs to change and hesitation on wagoning me goes against that
I dont understand what you're trying to insinuate, but the post right after what you quoted solidifies conclusions from my suspicions.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

What’s wrong with karnage?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1367, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 374, Flubbernugget wrote:Normally I'd think it's wagon resistance or something, but it's been stated in thread a few times that the game state needs to change and hesitation on wagoning me goes against that
I dont understand what you're trying to insinuate, but the post right after what you quoted solidifies conclusions from my suspicions.
I'm saying that your scumbuddies were scumreading you without voting, your quote here is another good reason to lynch you - you are suspicious of them, but do nothing to pursue them
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Unvote, Vote: Karnage
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1369, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1367, Flubbernugget wrote:
I'm saying that your scumbuddies were scumreading you without voting, your quote here is another good reason to lynch you - you are suspicious of them, but do nothing to pursue them
So you're scumreading dgb and chennisden?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

...and saying that dgb wont vote for me?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

On another check, chennisden voted for me too

You are literally pulling a narrative out of your ass
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1372, Flubbernugget wrote:...and saying that dgb wont vote for me?
Yes, DGB is in my scumreads, now why she didn't vote you, but was going hard on Hiplop, that's a good question :lol:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”