darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:36 am

Post by darkdude »

Well I think Goat is the tracker, since he claimed one. We don't know who is GF because there are no investigation results.
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:37 am

Post by darkdude »

I honestly thought it was arrests first.
No, you said Cicero said that. If you got blocked, you would have said "Cicero said my attack was blocked". Instead you said "Cicero said my attack failed because arrest comes before kills".
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:37 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

If we believe DD, that would make Goat the Godfather and FL the tracker.
WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE BELIEVE SCUM!? I still could see Goat as scum, but he's unaffiliated with me.
And you might try getting on my good side for once. You do know that I play a significant role in both scum and town victory now.

The whole reason that I'm helping town is that my fucking partner was an asshole, and now I have to put up with some stupid logic that makes no sense which you repeat over and over again.
Why do I care about being on scum's good side? I shoot your ass tonight,after we find scum to lynch today. It'll leave us with 1 scum and good odds of victory. You have NOTHING to do with a town victory except dying.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:39 am

Post by darkdude »

WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE BELIEVE SCUM!? I still could see Goat as scum, but he's unaffiliated with me.
If goat is scum it would confirm you as his partner as he tried to confirm you town.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:39 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

No, you said Cicero said that. If you got blocked, you would have said "Cicero said my attack was blocked". Instead you said "Cicero said my attack failed because arrest comes before kills".
Ah, but the only part of that in my results PM was Your vig fails. I assumed the rest. And seriously, what the hell do you know about how cicero tells you you got roleblocked? Both my vigs have come back with messages saying my vig failed. I find it interesting that you seem to think he'd say something different if one was blocked.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:40 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

If goat is scum it would confirm you as his partner as he tried to confirm you town.
So did Cass.
-StrangerCoug

darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:40 am

Post by darkdude »

You're scum alright. You're throwing crazy theories everywhere. Like I said, you're not scum hunting, you're just trying to fend off everyone else's blows against you. A town would NOT do that by acknowledging contradicting theories.
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:41 am

Post by darkdude »

So did Cass.
Logic fail.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:44 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

You're scum alright. You're throwing crazy theories everywhere. Like I said, you're not scum hunting, you're just trying to fend off everyone else's blows against you. A town would NOT do that by acknowledging contradicting theories.
What the hell is that suppoesd to mean? Why would I acknowledge a completely WRONG contradictory theory? You are scum attempting to get a townie killed. One of the most confirmed townies, if anyone can really be confirmed. I'm almost certain you aren't En's partner now. Which took a lot, to be honest. You have a buddy ready to tear this game up after I fall and am revealed as Crew vig, should the others be dumb enough to listen to you.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:44 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Logic fail.
How so? YOu seem to have spent most of this day ignoring me being roleblocked. NOW you address it claiming that I should have gotten a different blocking message?
-StrangerCoug

Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:47 am

Post by Cass »

No. If I got a PM 'vig failed', i would assume a block or perhaps a redirect to a bulletproof. If i though it was due to the arrest, I would pm the mod
immediately
to confirm.

@Fonz, Matin: How do you feel about lynching Goat then? We can maybe tell FL to vig DD tonight to confirm herself? Eh, I just don't know anymore...
Can't bake an omelette without killing a few people.
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:49 am

Post by darkdude »

Why would I acknowledge a completely WRONG contradictory theory?
You just did, quite a few times, while trying to defend yourself.

You acknowledged that I may have a partner, despite it being clearly established that I am NOT getting lynched today because everyone knows I'm Ennui's partner. If you think I am scum but not Ennui's partner, then why not lynch me instead of vigging me?

You acknowledged that Goat may be scum, even though there is no other evidence other than my word. If you did not believe me, you wouldn't think Goat is scum.

You keep twisting your story about your confirmation. You are not confirmed except by your scum buddy.

You said you pushed for my lynch Day 1 because you somehow KNEW I was scum, yet you did not attempt to NK me and instead supposedly NKed Llama. It is also contradicted by your statement at the time: "the case against DD is completely WIFOM".
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:52 am

Post by darkdude »

Now, for the sake of logic, please do not bring up the point about Cass confirming you now that she herself has denied it.

Just because you got blocked and nothing happened does not mean you actually had a action. Because if that were the case every blocker would go "Hey I found SK" when they block a vanilla.
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:53 am

Post by darkdude »

Goat/FL will probably attempt to kill me anyways, which is why I asked Fonz for protection so that I can live to do more cross killing.

Ironic, really. I am not more of a vig than FL ever was.
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:53 am

Post by darkdude »

Ironic, really. I am not more of a vig than FL ever was.
That should say

"I am now more of a vig than FL ever was."

:D
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:55 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Whatever, I wash my hands. We can kill goat, I'll shoot scum boy here, because I DO have bullets, and we better hope when the smoke clears there is only one scum left.

You acknowledged that I may have a partner, despite it being clearly established that I am NOT getting lynched today because everyone knows I'm Ennui's partner. If you think I am scum but not Ennui's partner, then why not lynch me instead of vigging me?
Too much risk. That's the trouble with WIFOM. I personally think you are lying through your teeth about Ennui.

You acknowledged that Goat may be scum, even though there is no other evidence other than my word. If you did not believe me, you wouldn't think Goat is scum.
There is other evidence, but it's all circumstantial. Seriously, before you said ANYTHING we were discussing the possiblity that Goat was scum.

You keep twisting your story about your confirmation. You are not confirmed except by your scum buddy.
No, I've pretty constantly said Goat tracked me N2, Cass RB'd me N1. I haven't deviated from that at all. I also never said that cicero said the arrests occured first, I just made that my conjecture.
No. If I got a PM 'vig failed', i would assume a block or perhaps a redirect to a bulletproof. If i though it was due to the arrest, I would pm the mod immediately to confirm.
I didn't think he could tell me that, and I also tend to run with my own conclusions. My fault.

@Fonz, Matin: How do you feel about lynching Goat then? We can maybe tell FL to vig DD tonight to confirm herself? Eh, I just don't know anymore...
This is fine by me. I was gonna shoot the oinking liar out of spite anyway.
-StrangerCoug

Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:56 am

Post by Cass »

Both DD and FL are contradicting themselves now...

@Forbiddan: Goat can't both be almost-confirmed-townie-confirming-you
and
could-very-well-be-scum. You have to pick one. The flip-flopping looks pretty scummy.

@DD: I concluded she's the tracker, because I blocked her and yet the arrest did go through. I assume she was tracking and the GF was arresting. If Goat only claimed to confirm FL, there's no reason to believe his claim.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:58 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Now, for the sake of logic, please do not bring up the point about Cass confirming you now that she herself has denied it.
She hasn't though. Way to lie...again. She's merely stated it's possible that if I'm in a scum group, my partner arrested llama and I am just claiming vig on that target despite her RBing me. Or something like that. I really don't know, I just know what I did, and that's shoot llama N1, and shoot you N2.

Just because you got blocked and nothing happened does not mean you actually had a action. Because if that were the case every blocker would go "Hey I found SK" when they block a vanilla.
No, but given the supporting factor of goat's confirm (whether you think he's scum or not), it's still evidence in my favor.
Goat/FL will probably attempt to kill me anyways, which is why I asked Fonz for protection so that I can live to do more cross killing.
You don't need to live, scum. And of course I'm going to shoot you, you are scum. The only problem is, if goat's town, you've effectively caused a town loss anyway, so mission accomplished for piggy here.

"I am now more of a vig than FL ever was."
Not really. You die tonight, and if Cass is town, she needs to block you.
-StrangerCoug

darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:59 am

Post by darkdude »

This is fine by me. I was gonna shoot the oinking liar out of spite anyway.
Did you notice that you've been saying "fine by me" a lot today?
@DD: I concluded she's the tracker, because I blocked her and yet the arrest did go through. I assume she was tracking and the GF was arresting. If Goat only claimed to confirm FL, there's no reason to believe his claim.
I'll tell you how scum kills work then:

The GF picks either himself or the tracker to make the kill. This is so that

A) they may get role blocked
B) they may get tracked.

Logically the GF will not risk having herself tracked, so she make her partner, the tracker, kill instead.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:59 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

@Forbiddan: Goat can't both be almost-confirmed-townie-confirming-you and could-very-well-be-scum. You have to pick one. The flip-flopping looks pretty scummy.
He's no longer almost confirmed townie in my eyes. Still, as Fonz was discussing earlier, it was better to support my claim from both a scum and town standpoint. He could very well be scum now, and I'm sticking to it.
-StrangerCoug

Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:59 am

Post by Cass »

EBWOP
Ok, i guess you answered already, Forbiddan :)
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:00 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Did you notice that you've been saying "fine by me" a lot today?
Because
I
Fucking
Don't
Care
Any
Fucking
More!
I want scum dead today, I want to SHOOT scum tonight, and I want the fucking town to win. Whatever you all freaking decide works is FINE
BY
ME!
-StrangerCoug

darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:02 am

Post by darkdude »

Because
I
Fucking
Don't
Care
Any
Fucking
More!
I want scum dead today, I want to SHOOT scum tonight, and I want the fucking town to win. Whatever you all freaking decide works is FINE
BY
ME!
You better care, because if you're really vig then lynching the wrong person would cause you to lose.

By oh wait, you're just scum, so yeah, anyone is fine.
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:06 am

Post by darkdude »

And you want Cass to block me. Now why would you do that if you're all keeping me alive just so I could NK and crosskill?

...Maybe because I'll NK you? But you shouldn't worry too much; you still have the bulletproof vest. ;)
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:08 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

You better care, because if you're really vig then lynching the wrong person would cause you to lose.
Because we stand an even chance of hitting scum. Right now, we've gotten to coinflip logic. I'd rather lynch you, but I'm afraid we'd lose then because we couldn't stop the NK, no matter who I shoot.
...Maybe because I'll NK you? But you shouldn't worry too much; you still have the bulletproof vest.
Come off it, if I get arrested, I die. I only have a gun, and I hope like hell I take anyone arresting me down with me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”