False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2649, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't see why this game is spectacularly different from TM2018
Literally night and day different; my play in that game was NOTHING like this.
In post 2649, RadiantCowbells wrote:given that her being town means she is deliberately playing against her win condition two games in a row out of spite towards me
You can sell this as a narrative all you like but I've never once done this. I
In post 2649, RadiantCowbells wrote:repeatedly replacing into games where a player who clearly said they don't want to play with them
I've never done this.
To my knowledge, the one and only player to have said they don't want to play with me ever again, was Firebringer (a stance he's since loosened up on, obv, but it still makes me hesitant to replace/join into games with him).
And I respect that; I avoid replacing into games with him, and I even avoid signing up for games that have him sign up for them before I do--that was the reason why I initially wasn't going to play this game. It was only specifically after I was invited to the game that I joined, because with Firebringer in the game before me I didn't want to /in and cause him to /out even though I wanted to play the game a lot. (Not the only game, either; I avoided the hydra only game for precisely this reason. I really wanted to play, but Firebringer had already signed up before I had a chance to /in, so I didn't want to cause him to /out by /inning myself. Also, didn't have a pre-prepared hydra partner, but that's secondary.)

If anyone else has stated they don't want to play with me again--they've completely and entirely failed to inform me of it because like I said. Firebringer is the only one I know of.

Sure, yeah. Wouldn't surprise me if there were others--but those others haven't told me and if they haven't told me, I can't be faulted for not knowing, now, can I?
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 2652, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like her push on Farside? Clearly intellectually dishonest. Her push on me / NSG? Clearly intellectually dishonest. To be town she has to be deliberately saying against her winconditon attempting to throw this game to stick it to me for not being a 'good enough paragon' or something. I don't want to play in the world where she is doing this so when she repeatedly pushes reads she cannot believe and says people are scum for things that align more closely with her own play than anyone elses I am going to call a spade a spade and say that she is scum because unlike some people in this game I would like to believe that Mastina isn't the kind of person who does this as town and I know for a fact that she is the kind of player who would consider this approach as scum.
Its gettin hot in here...
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 2947, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2945, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 2941, SirCakez wrote:This answer isn't great for obvious reasons
Why so?
Because if you're gonna defend the leading wagon in that game you should have some idea of who the alternative scum are
I'm not going to defend it. I simply just think she's town who committed a careless mistake.
Infectious stealth hydra

Wild, wild horses couldn’t drag us away.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by SirCakez »

What is that if not defense, TH?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Jingle »

I would just like to say that 2618 was the best vote so far this game. Objectively. Likely, it will be the best vote this game regardless of all future votes. Feel free to take this as a challenge and attempt to prove me wrong.
This is a Parachute.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Shut up mastina
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:10 pm

They were outed scum tbh
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2652, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like her push on Farside? Clearly intellectually dishonest. Her push on me / NSG? Clearly intellectually dishonest.
You can say this but I know my own brain and I know my thoughts. Those scumreads are there and the reasons I have given for them are the reasons I have for them. I know my own brain so I know what was in there--you do not.

You can keep pretending that I'm doing something I'm not all you want.

That won't magically make it so.

The only one who knows what I am thinking, is me, and I don't fucking lie about what I am thinking, and I know that those thoughts happened for those reasons.

I can, and have, admitted to being wrong in those thoughts. When I am off-base, I will admit it, either at the time or after the fact. But being wrong in those thoughts, does not mean they didn't occur.
In post 2652, RadiantCowbells wrote:I know for a fact that she is the kind of player who would consider this approach as scum.
Oh do you now.
Then show me an example of me considering this approach as scum; none exist.
In post 2652, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't want to play in the world where she is doing this
You guys realize this is the definition of manipulative posting, right? You realize that this is literally the language abusers use on those they abuse to justify further abuse, right?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:13 pm

In post 2950, mastina wrote:To my knowledge, the one and only player to have said they don't want to play with me ever again, was Firebringer (a stance he's since loosened up on, obv, but it still makes me hesitant to replace/join into games with him).
Hey fire bringer wanna talk about this !??!???
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:13 pm

In post 2957, mastina wrote:
In post 2652, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like her push on Farside? Clearly intellectually dishonest. Her push on me / NSG? Clearly intellectually dishonest.
You can say this but I know my own brain and I know my thoughts. Those scumreads are there and the reasons I have given for them are the reasons I have for them. I know my own brain so I know what was in there--you do not.

You can keep pretending that I'm doing something I'm not all you want.

That won't magically make it so.

The only one who knows what I am thinking, is me, and I don't fucking lie about what I am thinking, and I know that those thoughts happened for those reasons.

I can, and have, admitted to being wrong in those thoughts. When I am off-base, I will admit it, either at the time or after the fact. But being wrong in those thoughts, does not mean they didn't occur.
In post 2652, RadiantCowbells wrote:I know for a fact that she is the kind of player who would consider this approach as scum.
Oh do you now.
Then show me an example of me considering this approach as scum; none exist.
In post 2652, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't want to play in the world where she is doing this
You guys realize this is the definition of manipulative posting, right? You realize that this is literally the language abusers use on those they abuse to justify further abuse, right?
Shut up mastina
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 2721, BBmolla wrote:Game moving so fast nobody will notice that I sleep naked
I noticed! :oops:
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by SirCakez »

RC who do you think other scum besides vecna is in halloween
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:14 pm

I'm not ur abuser u called me scum on page 5 and quickhammered a town and I'm scumreading u for it shut up mastina
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 2953, SirCakez wrote:What is that if not defense, TH?
So I cannot think that someone is town, without having an idea of the scum solve?

Sorry, but I'm not grokking your logic here. I feel like even if I was defending someone, I can do so from townreading them and having a gamestate read for what scum are doing? I don't see why I'd need to have solid scumreads first to do any of that.
Infectious stealth hydra

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Please someone in Halloween unvote so both games are not in nigjt
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:15 pm

I already did.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2963, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 2953, SirCakez wrote:What is that if not defense, TH?
So I cannot think that someone is town, without having an idea of the scum solve?

Sorry, but I'm not grokking your logic here. I feel like even if I was defending someone, I can do so from townreading them and having a gamestate read for what scum are doing? I don't see why I'd need to have solid scumreads first to do any of that.
Yeah I suppose you're right.
If you had to guess gun to your head besides Elmo who would it be?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2658, RadiantCowbells wrote: if she is town she knows full well that she has been spite playing. She is not playing to a town win condition, she is either scum in the game or outside of it.
I've done neither.
If we had technology that could beam my brain's thought process to another I could fucking prove it to you.

There is zero fucking spite in my play this game.

I believe you are scum--period.
That's it.
Nothing else.
There's nothing beyond that. Nothing. Zero. You keep inventing a narrative where there is.
But there isn't.
Because I don't care about you. Spite requires that I care--I don't. I really don't. I don't give a damn about you, RC. I respect you. But I don't care about you. Spite requires a level of emotion, investment, I simply put? Don't have. While I objectively respect you, emotionally I have nothing but utter apathy towards you.

You keep on trying to say that I clearly bear ill will towards you, have negative emotions towards you.

None exist.

I will push people who I think are scum, and I think you are scum.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2659, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've cited TM2018 repeatedly as an example of Mastina faking rage as scum btw since it's the most salient example I can think of.
There was zero faked rage in TM2018.
In post 2659, RadiantCowbells wrote:I also can't think of a single example of Mastina calling someone a fuckhole as town so there's that!
I can name at least six games where I've used similar language as town. Want the links to them?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:18 pm

Also fuck you to hell comparing me to a domestic abuser.
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 2966, SirCakez wrote:Yeah I suppose you're right.
N_M. I wanna say Molla but I don't think I can read him reliably, and he seems to be consensus town anyway.
Infectious stealth hydra

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 2774, gobbledygook wrote:Yay!!! I get to die and leave this game
I love you Turkey xoxo
Show

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2667, RadiantCowbells wrote:Does anyone in this game think that if she's town she's not pushing me out of spite, that she believes her case on me for "not giving reasons"? Like you can't be town trying to win accusing someone of being scum for something that they are notorious for.
Does anyone in this game think that if I'm town, I'm lying? Does anyone think that I would push out of spite? Does anyone think that as town I don't believe my case?

Does anyone notice that RC's strawmanning my case on him to a single small point that wasn't the crux of the case against him?
We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by We are not helping »

UNVOTE:
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2970, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 2966, SirCakez wrote:Yeah I suppose you're right.
N_M. I wanna say Molla but I don't think I can read him reliably, and he seems to be consensus town anyway.
Hmm
N_M is really hard for me to read. Did anything ping you there aside from predecessor?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”