forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:57 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'm pretty sure that I, being the one who has no practical chance at victory, would have a much better value with words than you, who already displayed lots of flip flopping scum behaviour.
Nah, kingmaker is a viable choice. You have no chance of victory, but since you ARE aligned against town, you can still get second so to speak by fucking over the town hard. Fucking over the other cop team lacks this guarantee. I really think killing Cass is the best bet, and let the chips fall as they will. I'll kill Dark, he'll either kill me or fonz (I'd advise fonz to guard himself if he can, and whether you can or not, claim that you can), and the other scum group...well, we chance that. If we have 2 scum it'll be F3 with any luck and we'll win. Because I'll be confirmed through my shot.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Matin
Matin
Goon
Matin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:58 am

Post by Matin »

forbiddanlight wrote: Why me or goat? Just because he's scum with no way out doesn't mean he doesn't have the town's best interests at heart. If we lynch DD today, and he is En's partner, then you have to choose whether we chance me shooting someone or not. And then we have to figure out how the night actions will play out to determine who is scum. It ends up being my plan except making me look bad.
yes..I was working under the assumption that if DD is being honest about being Ennui's partner, he's likely being honest about everything. He's claiming cicero took away his NK immunity which if true, would indict you, and Fonz backed it up as possible (i wouldn't imagine it frankly)
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:59 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Useless. We both know that if we let you live tomorrow it would prove that you're scum, but if we hit town today town will not have majority to vote you off.
Haha, what if you let me live tomorrow and there's a vig kill to show for it? The problem is, it has to be successful. If my shot fails due to bulletproof, we are fucked. And if my shot succeeds on town, we are fucked. Quite frankly, I actually gotta say that my plan only works if people are willing to trust me. They aren't, so lynching DD is a bad move since it leads to my death tomorrow. I know I'm a townie and that makes us lose.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:00 am

Post by darkdude »

Nah, kingmaker is a viable choice. You have no chance of victory, but since you ARE aligned against town, you can still get second so to speak by fucking over the town hard. Fucking over the other cop team lacks this guarantee. I really think killing Cass is the best bet, and let the chips fall as they will. I'll kill Dark, he'll either kill me or fonz (I'd advise fonz to guard himself if he can, and whether you can or not, claim that you can), and the other scum group...well, we chance that. If we have 2 scum it'll be F3 with any luck and we'll win. Because I'll be confirmed through my shot.
Actually, I feel much more satisfied screwing you over cause you're so damn annoying.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:01 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

yes..I was working under the assumption that if DD is being honest about being Ennui's partner, he's likely being honest about everything. He's claiming cicero took away his NK immunity which if true, would indict you, and Fonz backed it up as possible (i wouldn't imagine it frankly)
It's WIFOM. Mix truth with lies, and watch the town self destruct under your advice. I've been in a scum group with cicero before. In a game called Spies 5. Goat was also in it and can vouch for it. When you are scum in that extensive game (The whole forum is just that game, and you have alternate AIM accounts to talk to the other players on), you tend to get a bit of a measure for the attitude of your team mates. Cicero wouldn't do what DD is claiming. I honestly don't believe he would.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:02 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Actually, I feel much more satisfied screwing you over cause you're so damn annoying.
Which is admitting to screw town over. SEriously, if you want to realize what's annoying, it's having to defend CONFIRMED FUCKING SCUM ACCUSATIONS THAT THE FUCKING TOWN IS DUMB ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY BELIEVE JUST BECAUSE THE GUY IS POSSIBLY HONEST ABOUT ONE FACTOR. GOD this is such a clusterfuck.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:03 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

If it wouldn't kill the town, I'd reveal my role PM now, a la Ennui just to get everyone (with the exception of Matin and possibly Goat when he weighs in) to get their heads out of their asses.
-StrangerCoug

darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:03 am

Post by darkdude »

Which is admitting to screw town over. SEriously, if you want to realize what's annoying, it's having to defend CONFIRMED FUCKING SCUM ACCUSATIONS THAT THE FUCKING TOWN IS DUMB ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY BELIEVE JUST BECAUSE THE GUY IS POSSIBLY HONEST ABOUT ONE FACTOR. GOD this is such a clusterfuck.
I personally think it's more likely that someone who's fucked over since the beginning such as myself, would find it much more satisfying if the other scum pair did not abuse the advantage and claim victory.

If you do believe I am Ennui's partner, that much should be clear.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:04 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

Wow, 5 pages this morning? I'm reading through it all right now, but I want to note something.

Darkdude is obviously lying. The only way he'd know if both scum groups had the same abilities is if he was part of the non-Ennui scum team, so when he says he's Ennui's scum buddy, that's lie number one. Who's going to counterclaim him anyway? "Actually, I'm Ennui's scum buddy, hah, counterclaimed DD. What now!" If someone wants to step up to say that be my guest.

His story about him losing the bulletproof vest is a moving tale, but why are we taking the word of a guaranteed scum in order to incriminate forbiddanlight, who has been semi-confirmed by two separate accounts? This is madness.

Darkdude claims that he's only doing this because he's already lost and wants to help the town out. How truly altruistic of you DD, but somehow I don't buy it. I think he's simply pushing for a way to get me lynched so that his scum buddy can save him with a doc/RB ability tonight and he can win. I'll ask again, why are we believing the words of scum who is clearly still looking for anyway he can to win this game?
Cass wrote:@Fonz, Matin: How do you feel about lynching Goat then? We can maybe tell FL to vig DD tonight to confirm herself? Eh, I just don't know anymore...
Lynching me is not the key to winning here, if you're town. Lynching me simply because darkdude, confirmed scum, is telling you to do so is definitely not the key to winning.
Matin
Matin
Goon
Matin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:05 am

Post by Matin »

forbiddanlight wrote:If it wouldn't kill the town, I'd reveal my role PM now, a la Ennui just to get everyone (with the exception of Matin and possibly Goat when he weighs in) to get their heads out of their asses.
Relax. I think the scum team is DD/Cass so I'm not thinking you are scum lol...
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:05 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

If you do believe I am Ennui's partner, that much should be clear.

I honestly am not sure what to believe. Between you and CAss, you aren't En's partner. But given your role mechanic, you are. (I don't buy both scum groups with BPVs and Watcher/Trackers. I expect some asymetrical roles here). Schroedinger's Scum here. Until we lynch you and open the box, we don't know what to do.
-StrangerCoug

cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:07 am

Post by cicero »

forbiddanlight wrote:If it wouldn't kill the town, I'd reveal my role PM now, a la Ennui just to get everyone (with the exception of Matin and possibly Goat when he weighs in) to get their heads out of their asses.
Please don't even joke about this. I wouldn't invite anyone in this game into another game of mine if they did that and that would make me sad because you are all such good players.

Don't muck with the game's mechanism either in an attempt to be clever OR out of exasperation. Just don't.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:08 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Relax. I think the scum team is DD/Cass so I'm not thinking you are scum lol...
I know. I couldn't go through with it anyway. It's not to my teams advantage since we lose if I die (or any other townie). Even if we didn't lose, it'd be an assholish thing to do.

Lynching me is not the key to winning here, if you're town. Lynching me simply because darkdude, confirmed scum, is telling you to do so is definitely not the key to winning.
YAY! Intelligence. Sorry I allowed my apathy to get you to L-1. You might still be scum. I don't see Fonz, DD, and Cass as all scum. But Matin's recent action leads me to believe he's not likely scum. I personally think Cass running with DD's claim is very telling. She's the play.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:09 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Please don't even joke about this. I wouldn't invite anyone in this game into another game of mine if they did that and that would make me sad because you are all such good players.

Don't muck with the game's mechanism either in an attempt to be clever OR out of exasperation. Just don't.
I couldn't do it even if it wasn't fucking my team over. I was really pissed at that point that half the "town" was dumb enough (me included for a bit) to trust confirmed scum.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:11 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I do, however, apologize for even saying it. I wouldn't want to compromise a game like that.
-StrangerCoug

darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:11 am

Post by darkdude »

Why am I not at all surprised? :D

The only way now is to convince all the townies to go with me and lynch one of the scum pair.
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:14 am

Post by darkdude »

I was really pissed at that point that half the "town" was dumb enough (me included for a bit) to trust confirmed scum.
Contradiction. You didn't trust me at all, but you tried to bus Goat anyways thinking it would make you look better. Then when you saw that Matin wasn't buying me, you unvoted because without you bussing, I now have to convince all 3 of the town, as opposed to 2.

Unless Goat wishes to suicide of course...
Darkdude is obviously lying. The only way he'd know if both scum groups had the same abilities is if he was part of the non-Ennui scum team, so when he says he's Ennui's scum buddy, that's lie number one.
Wrong. Logic fail.

I'm the godfather, and I know the setup contains 2 teams of identical scum pairs. I am the GF and Ennui was the Tracker. You claimed tracker, which was a semi-fake claim because you're actually the scum tracker with FL as the GF.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:16 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Contradiction. You didn't trust me at all, but you tried to bus Goat anyways thinking it would make you look better. Then when you saw that Matin wasn't buying me, you unvoted because without you bussing, I now have to convince all 3 of the town, as opposed to 2.
No, actually, I was being a moron because I was already entertaining the idea that goat might be scum. The problem is, right now, I'm trying to follow any lynch to end this day. We have a 50% chance of hitting scum. Well, 40% if we discount you. I'm betting on that.

I'm the godfather, and I know the setup contains 2 teams of identical scum pairs. I am the GF and Ennui was the Tracker. You claimed tracker, which was a semi-fake claim because you're actually the scum tracker with FL as the GF.
Why should we believe this?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:18 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

It's so patently obvious I'm the vig

I forgot, Fonz had that specification that he could protect non arrest kills. I.e, there is a vig. No one has counterclaimed me, nor has there been a vig dead.

Goat tracked me targeting you and wrecking your vest

Cass roleblocked me and my vig failed N1.

ALso, how the fuck do YOU move from saying your vest doesn't protect from shootings to your vest was taken away from cicero? You are such a liar.
-StrangerCoug

Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:25 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

darkdude wrote:Wrong. Logic fail.

You miraculously know so much about the game's setup and the opposing scum team for being Ennui's partner. I don't buy it for a second.

This is nothing but a plea from dying scum to try to twist the outcome of the game into his favor one last time in hopes of winning. I seriously can't believe people are buying into this.

People would rather believe darkdude then forbiddanlight who has been confirmed in two separate ways? The town almost deserves to lose this game, seriously.

I'm going to go ahead and
Vote Cass
because I'm nearly certain she's DD's scum buddy at this point, trying to hammer home a mislynch on me to win based on DD's scum ramblings. I'm not seeing the pro-town motivation for that in the least bit.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:26 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

People would rather believe darkdude then forbiddanlight who has been confirmed in two separate ways? The town almost deserves to lose this game, seriously.
3 ways. Can't forget Fonz's claim soft confirming me. Honestly, that's what completely breaks DD's case on me.
-StrangerCoug

Matin
Matin
Goon
Matin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:27 am

Post by Matin »

Gah.. I'm going to go ahead and hammer since FL and Goat seem a whole lot more innocent then DD and Cass do...

I'm pretty sure they're the team as well..
Matin
Matin
Goon
Matin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:28 am

Post by Matin »

vote: Cass
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:29 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

I guess now we just have to cross our fingers and hope Cass is DD's buddy.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:30 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I guess now we just have to cross our fingers and hope Cass is DD's buddy.
Agreed. If Matin is scum, he deserved the win with the way he played that. Pre emptive congrats if we fucked up.
-StrangerCoug

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”