Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1693, Battle Mage wrote:Initial thoughts based on FL interactions and Day early play only:
I'm just gonna throw this out there: Flavor fancies himself a really good scum player (not without reason, but I'm just saying) so my inclination is to just fucking ignore his posts because he was probably trying to muddy the water as much as he could

but if you're talking about our "interactions" why would I, as his scum buddy, be telling the mason to throw a finisher at him
In post 1341, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1335, Reina wrote:This game is a sludge pit, I don't think I have anything better than what feel like dumb gut reads.

UT are you particularly confident in Karnage being scum? I want to poke at Egix and Flavor the most out of anyone but I'm going to be pretty okay with voting anyone that doesn't look town to me yet.

VOTE: Kuroi
it is my strongest read, yes. I think if you want to poke at Flavor you should poke at them with a finisher tonight.
what's the scumcred to be gained there by just casually throwing that out? I'm not leading a scumcase or anything, I didn't even say that I scumread him. I just said rather than engage with him how about you just fucking vig him. not really a move any scum player is going to make, sorry. I like my bussing to result in towncred.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

additionally, scum, pretty strong indicator there that I'm not his buddy since I would have just said that privately so plz do not kill me while you're masonhunting thank you in advance
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:02 am

Post by 50 Judge Powers »

In post 1692, Battle Mage wrote:Maybe, maybe not. I still think he could say that if there were 1 or even 2 scum on that wagon - 1 or 2 out of 7 is pretty good odds if you can lead and manipulate it.
But then you do NOT kill in the wagon. You .. err.. ok, maybe not you.. FLAVOR LEAF doesn't. OK? I know FL's scum play well enough, my friend. That is why I called him out on what seemed to be a normal post (questioning the wagon on hiplop).

And now I wonder if it's more beneficial for us to claim who we targeted each or to keep it under wraps. Pros and cons if you can think of any?

P-edit: You also probably don't know FL's scum game well enough, UT. Masons are not at the top of his priorities on N1, and especially so when Reina (Gammagooey) could have been faking to DRAW the scum NK. I mean, if I was PGO I would have claimed Mason to have scum target me with a kill in the opening 2 nights. FL would only shoot the Mason claim on N1 under 2 conditions: 1- There are no better kills, and 2- They are confirmed a Mason (like, say their Mason buddy was outed and confirmed).

But OK, I get that everybody loves to shot on my thoughts for some odd reason, so I'll go back to active lurking and consider it a deja vu of my D1 play.
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
a flirt :P
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ISO of Chennisden shows a highly disproportionate amount of interaction with FL in his first 12 posts:
In post 20, chennisden wrote:insert snarky comment

VOTE: flavor leaf
In post 129, chennisden wrote:
In post 124, scotmany12 wrote:Wait, is this guy really trying to self meta himself right now?
yes

he's not trolling, he's flavor leaf
In post 346, chennisden wrote:
In post 273, Wondertank wrote:
In post 241, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, Cena and Savage are hidden identities, but they were using meta earlier on me, weren’t they?

Lol, yeah, I’m with you lot. Down with Cena and Savage!!! (For me in a scum way, though)
scummy take my guy!
wow seems
someone's
scum
Turns out he was right!
In post 455, chennisden wrote:
In post 446, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m assuming that was for the finisher mechanic? I disagree at all that we should try and map that out. That’s so easily manipulateable by scum. We can do that in a few day phases, not now
A rare occasion when Flavor Leaf says something that I unambiguously understand
In post 456, chennisden wrote:
In post 453, Flavor Leaf wrote:I only have 1 use of it
Thanks but we didn't need to know
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1699, pisskop wrote:I think youre high on flavor leaf
I think you've been drinking his piss.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:09 am

Post by pisskop »

We were going to be Piss Flavor hydra . . .

Im just saying what uni said bluntly.

What about 3p? I got the impression it isnt just the one yellow mafiaman
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:11 am

In post 1692, Battle Mage wrote:I also don't buy that FL would have had some great plan behind an NK if he had chosen it. His play has been pretty random and he didn't obviously care too much about it.
Saying FL doesn't/didn't have a plan is like saying an elephant doesn't have a trunk. FL is the best scum player of 2019. I have played against scum!FL, I have been scum with scum!FL, and I have modded scum!FL. One of his main strengths though is to have people like you think he was disengaged and didn't have a plan, Another is establishing false associatives with town (or in our case, players not on his team). His arsenal also includes buddying/pocketing, fakeclaiming, role/info fishing. Finally, he is proud to claim he always wins when he is the first scum to go down (because of those weapons I've just listed). Now I haven't tried to actually verify that claim, but please don't underestimate FL even after he is removed from the game.
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1700, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1693, Battle Mage wrote:Initial thoughts based on FL interactions and Day early play only:
I'm just gonna throw this out there: Flavor fancies himself a really good scum player (not without reason, but I'm just saying) so my inclination is to just fucking ignore his posts because he was probably trying to muddy the water as much as he could
There was lots of interesting stuff to be gleaned from his posts.
In post 1700, Untrod Tripod wrote: but if you're talking about our "interactions" why would I, as his scum buddy, be telling the mason to throw a finisher at him
In post 1341, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1335, Reina wrote:This game is a sludge pit, I don't think I have anything better than what feel like dumb gut reads.

UT are you particularly confident in Karnage being scum? I want to poke at Egix and Flavor the most out of anyone but I'm going to be pretty okay with voting anyone that doesn't look town to me yet.

VOTE: Kuroi
it is my strongest read, yes. I think if you want to poke at Flavor you should poke at them with a finisher tonight.
what's the scumcred to be gained there by just casually throwing that out? I'm not leading a scumcase or anything, I didn't even say that I scumread him. I just said rather than engage with him how about you just fucking vig him. not really a move any scum player is going to make, sorry. I like my bussing to result in towncred.
I hadn't got as far as your comments towards/in respect of him yet - patience please! Although the fact you've brought that up automatically makes it null at best for me. And seems it was simply an off-hand comment, so hardly significant to anything.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1706, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 1692, Battle Mage wrote:I also don't buy that FL would have had some great plan behind an NK if he had chosen it. His play has been pretty random and he didn't obviously care too much about it.
Saying FL doesn't/didn't have a plan is like saying an elephant doesn't have a trunk. FL is the best scum player of 2019. I have played against scum!FL, I have been scum with scum!FL, and I have modded scum!FL. One of his main strengths though is to have people like you think he was disengaged and didn't have a plan, Another is establishing false associatives with town (or in our case, players not on his team). His arsenal also includes buddying/pocketing, fakeclaiming, role/info fishing. Finally, he is proud to claim he always wins when he is the first scum to go down (because of those weapons I've just listed). Now I haven't tried to actually verify that claim, but please don't underestimate FL even after he is removed from the game.
This probably wasn't his best game then. I suppose the benefit of not having played with him before, is I can have an independent outsider's perspective, and not be as unduly intimidated as you seem to be. It's odd that if you have so much experience playing with him, you wouldn't invest more time in unpicking his play using your expertise and helping to work out who his partners were from that. For what it's worth, nothing you've listed above is special, and I'd expect any player as scum to be able to do any of those things.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1707, Battle Mage wrote:I hadn't got as far as your comments towards/in respect of him yet - patience please! Although the fact you've brought that up automatically makes it null at best for me. And seems it was simply an off-hand comment, so hardly significant to anything.
you called me potentially scum for interactions, my guy. I responded. that's how conversations work.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Yeah lots more analysis to do later, but for now I'm happy with a starting
Vote: Chennisden

I did read whole ISO, nothing else really jumped out at me, apart from the fact he is a good player with good reads.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:27 am

@BM: This is from a recent game, and the reasoning still stands.
In post 6789, Almost50 wrote:Geez! I said -in my hood- that I won't be pushing FL because it's harder to lynch him and the game would turn toxic if he was seriously pushed. That is why I wanted to push DEB over FL today although I am actually more confident FL is Scum.

I am now being forced to take a solid stance and out that if I ever got the Vig shot I was going to shoot FL myself. That's how confident I am he is Scum.
In short, if you suspect FL and you can avoid confronting him about it in the thread, that'd be a good idea. If you have the means to take him out at night without the fuss and the +500 posts of back and forth, do it.
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1709, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1707, Battle Mage wrote:I hadn't got as far as your comments towards/in respect of him yet - patience please! Although the fact you've brought that up automatically makes it null at best for me. And seems it was simply an off-hand comment, so hardly significant to anything.
you called me potentially scum for interactions, my guy. I responded. that's how conversations work.
I'm not your guy, and don't talk silly. :igmeou:

I was very specific that they were interactions
from him, to you
. I'm not cruel enough to blame you for his mistakes - you can answer for any of your own later! :D
Show

Nightkilled - 10

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:28 am

Post by PJ. »

Dude..this formatting is trash for mobile.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1711, 50 Judge Powers wrote:@BM: This is from a recent game, and the reasoning still stands.
In post 6789, Almost50 wrote:Geez! I said -in my hood- that I won't be pushing FL because it's harder to lynch him and the game would turn toxic if he was seriously pushed. That is why I wanted to push DEB over FL today although I am actually more confident FL is Scum.

I am now being forced to take a solid stance and out that if I ever got the Vig shot I was going to shoot FL myself. That's how confident I am he is Scum.
In short, if you suspect FL and you can avoid confronting him about it in the thread, that'd be a good idea. If you have the means to take him out at night without the fuss and the +500 posts of back and forth, do it.
I'm not sure what you expect me to say to this? If you are town, try and lynch scum. It's that simple. You're over-thinking it here.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:30 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 1699, pisskop wrote:I think youre high on flavor leaf
yes
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:31 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 1706, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
Yes. When FL scum dies there's usually a
reason
he let himself die
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:32 am

Post by PJ. »

vote pisskop

@ut, I hit a finisher on flavor leaf.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1712, Battle Mage wrote:

from him, to you
. I'm not cruel enough to blame you for his mistakes - you can answer for any of your own later! :D
yawn. bring it. if you want me dead you're going to have to get the scum to do it after they're done masonhunting.
Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1711, 50 Judge Powers wrote:@BM: This is from a recent game, and the reasoning still stands.

I'm not sure what you expect me to say to this? If you are town, try and lynch scum. It's that simple. You're over-thinking it here.
I think the larger point that he's trying to make is that Flavor Leaf has a tendency to be fucking obnoxious by spamming threads to shut down conversations that aren't dominated by him, either as a subject or a participant. I'm not sure why he wants to make this point but he clearly loves the smell of Flavor Leaf's farts too
Panzerjager wrote:
vote pisskop

@ut, I hit a finisher on flavor leaf.
MY MAN

why are you voting pisskop though?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Ramcius »

A50, when you're serious and don't try any gambits, it gives me bad feeling :lol:
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:42 am

Post by PJ. »

vote pisskop

@ut: I don't like his interactions with FL day 1, especially considering that was his only day 1 contribution. I don't like the rahrah we got scum shit to open the day. Basically all of his posts today have been garbage for one reason or another. A little bit of gut.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1720, PJ. wrote:
vote pisskop

@ut: I don't like his interactions with FL day 1, especially considering that was his only day 1 contribution. I don't like the rahrah we got scum shit to open the day. Basically all of his posts today have been garbage for one reason or another. A little bit of gut.
...can you point me at any specific things you don't like and why from D1? looking through his ISO I'm having a hard time seeing much of ANYTHING
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1718, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1712, Battle Mage wrote:

from him, to you
yawn. bring it. if you want me dead you're going to have to get the scum to do it after they're done masonhunting.
I don't buy the attitude. If you really had any confidence in yourself, you wouldn't have opened up such a weak defence of yourself today.

Why are you so nervous?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1720, PJ. wrote:
vote pisskop

Reasonable.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Espressojet »

This is the craziest game I've ever been in. I came in here ready to be upset that y'all K.O.'d my top townread for telling a joke

But then we got two in the night. Two?!

And there's a third party

I'll hop in discussion soon, I'm doing character research for an online play reading I'm doing tonight

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”