Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Conspire »

Will
Catch Up
later. It better not still be Day 1, surely we should be on Day 3 or 4 by now.

~Cosmic
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by mastina »

Gonna be blunt: I am suffering from very very very VERY bad depression right now on the verge of site flaking bad levels of just...negative emotions. Some measures have managed to stave the effects of this a bit, but I need to take one more; one of the things fueling the potential for a siteflake is my desire to read the entirety of this game in spite of having absolutely zero motive to do so and the game getting longer with each and every day making the task more daunting every single time I don't try.

So in order to stay in the game, I have to kill it.

I'm way, way, way too tired to play the game tonight,
but
, tomorrow, I will be reading from this post.
If someone would be so kind as to catch me up on the 1200 posts in the game as you would if I were a replacement, I'll be in better straights tomorrow, so like.
Tomorrow, will be reading from post 1200 onward. Want me to know of something from before then? Then make sure I'm aware of it because I literally can't handle reading them all.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Oh hi Mastina

Yeah I read your blog whenever I'm in game with you
I just reread the game and did a readslist
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1178, jjh927 wrote:Townier side is the left side

Hard town: votato, HoldenGolden, Dr Easy Bake, Clover Ebi, April Ludgate, Creature
Town: mastina, chemist1422, Birds and the Boys, Conspire
Town but with mixed feelings: Calvin and Hobbes
Null: Bingle
Scum: PenguinPower, Dunnstral, Blatant Scum, farside22
That's my readslist

I think the main important thing that happened in the game is the votato wagon which I think peaked at 2 different points. Votato claimed something around the first peak that looked a lot like a meme fakeclaim at a glance. But it was serious, and it got expanded on, and I'm pretty sure it's very real and very town

I'm currently talking about farside22 who I think has mostly just been following the gamestate and trying to predict and direct the flow when it looks like momentum has fallen

I would appreciate it if you would make a list of your top 5 favourite dinosaurs because I wasn't joking when I said that I need people to do that for my role
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by jjh927 »

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I want to hear K.K. Slider sing about mob justice
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1202, jjh927 wrote:Oh hi Mastina
Yeah I read your blog whenever I'm in game with you
I just reread the game and did a readslist
Ah. Yeah, that would be a rather reliable way of telling what kind of state I am in.

Helpful hint; if I am going days without blogging,
something is seriously wrong

You'd be tempted to think, "there's plenty of times where there's multiple days with no blogs and when she returns to blogging she makes little mention of bad things so maybe there aren't many bad things", but it's more of the opposite where the struggle to blog is a sign of just
how constant
this seriously wrong state is.

I haven't been in a good state of mind for, what? A week? Probably at least that long, maybe longer.
In post 1203, jjh927 wrote:I think the main important thing that happened in the game is the votato wagon which I think peaked at 2 different points. Votato claimed something around the first peak that looked a lot like a meme fakeclaim at a glance. But it was serious, and it got expanded on, and I'm pretty sure it's very real and very town
What was the claim?
In post 1203, jjh927 wrote:I would appreciate it if you would make a list of your top 5 favourite dinosaurs because I wasn't joking when I said that I need people to do that for my role
Don't really have a list, but uh. I guess I could do this.
1: My role which was my first pick. (Not a dinosaur but fuckit you need five.)
2: Dragon. (Not a dinosaur but fuckit you need five.)
3: Sea Serpent. (Not a dinosaur but fuckit you need five.)
4: That armored dinosaur with the club tail (not the stegosaurus, who has a spiked tail)
5: Triceratops I guess? (Bit hard between this, stegosaurus, T-rex, and Velociraptor, these are all dinosaurs that are stereotypical and aren't really favorites so much as I know them and associate them with pop-culture e.g. Power Rangers's use of them, and at the moment I have fonder memories of the Triceratops zord than I do the other dinosaur zords. Aside from dragon which I think was featured in a season with dinosaur zords which
obviously
ranks higher. Also, my pick is closely related to a bird dinosaur zord in a sense.)
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 9:16 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1206, mastina wrote:Ah. Yeah, that would be a rather reliable way of telling what kind of state I am in.

Helpful hint; if I am going days without blogging, something is seriously wrong.

You'd be tempted to think, "there's plenty of times where there's multiple days with no blogs and when she returns to blogging she makes little mention of bad things so maybe there aren't many bad things", but it's more of the opposite where the struggle to blog is a sign of just how constant this seriously wrong state is.

I haven't been in a good state of mind for, what? A week? Probably at least that long, maybe longer.
Yeah that's why I mentioned that I read your blog.
In post 1206, mastina wrote:What was the claim?
In post 690, votato wrote:fine. I'm a town night 1-3 combined janitor-doctor watcher.
In post 788, votato wrote:uh not exactly sure. From what I gather on the wiki, the janitor would be a scum role. From that plus my role PM I guess my role has something to do with being anti-janitor? I'm not exactly sure how it would work. sorry. i think the watcher ability only activates if im successful, if that helps.

i think being useless is probably correlated with being scum. You all seem to know BS much better than I, and if hes a really good player, then theres probably a method somewhere in the apparent madness. I guess this sort of confusion is why I want to wait before jumping to any conclusions about anyone. ironically, this uncertainty makes me a bit useless, so i guess im confirmed scum.
In post 1206, mastina wrote:Don't really have a list, but uh. I guess I could do this.
1: My role which was my first pick. (Not a dinosaur but fuckit you need five.)
2: Dragon. (Not a dinosaur but fuckit you need five.)
3: Sea Serpent. (Not a dinosaur but fuckit you need five.)
4: That armored dinosaur with the club tail (not the stegosaurus, who has a spiked tail)
5: Triceratops I guess? (Bit hard between this, stegosaurus, T-rex, and Velociraptor, these are all dinosaurs that are stereotypical and aren't really favorites so much as I know them and associate them with pop-culture e.g. Power Rangers's use of them, and at the moment I have fonder memories of the Triceratops zord than I do the other dinosaur zords. Aside from dragon which I think was featured in a season with dinosaur zords which obviously ranks higher. Also, my pick is closely related to a bird dinosaur zord in a sense.)
I didn't necessarily need 5, just was told to get ranked lists of players' favourite dinosaurs (and I'm hoping Krazy counts whatever interpretations of that people have been taking) and 5 is a good number to call a ranked list so that's what I was asking for.
I'll get Blathers to give you some facts on #4, one sec. Pretty sure I have a fossil laying around. . .
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 9:32 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Spoiler: Ankylosaurus Facts with Blathers
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 1:00 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1189, jjh927 wrote:I think Farside's stance on Votato has been really weird and inconsistent. I don't think there's a whole picture here yet because more content from Dunnstral may well be illuminating. I'd be very surprised if Farside and Dunnstral are both town.
Votato and i have a history. I tunnel and I'm doing my best not to do that and searc outside that.
In post 1203, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1178, jjh927 wrote:Townier side is the left side

Hard town: votato, HoldenGolden, Dr Easy Bake, Clover Ebi, April Ludgate, Creature
Town: mastina, chemist1422, Birds and the Boys, Conspire
Town but with mixed feelings: Calvin and Hobbes
Null: Bingle
Scum: PenguinPower, Dunnstral, Blatant Scum, farside22
That's my readslist

I think the main important thing that happened in the game is the votato wagon which I think peaked at 2 different points. Votato claimed something around the first peak that looked a lot like a meme fakeclaim at a glance. But it was serious, and it got expanded on, and I'm pretty sure it's very real and very town

I'm currently talking about farside22 who I think has mostly just been following the gamestate and trying to predict and direct the flow when it looks like momentum has fallen

I would appreciate it if you would make a list of your top 5 favourite dinosaurs because I wasn't joking when I said that I need people to do that for my role
Nah that seems a bit of a stretch. I am pushing my scum reads. How can some predict and direct flow?
I never heard that term before.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 1:06 am

Post by jjh927 »

When it looks like momentum is gonna shift, you shift.

So, when it looks like the Votato wagon has reached its apex, you vote somewhere else. That's both trying to predict flow and, by moving just a little before the rest of the game does, you might also direct it. It's a step up from just doing what everyone else does.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 1:11 am

Post by jjh927 »

I'm not saying you're not pushing scum reads. I'm saying the scum reads you're pushing are suspiciously analogous with where the game-state is, and I haven't seen you suddenly latch onto something at an inopportune moment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 1:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1210, jjh927 wrote:When it looks like momentum is gonna shift, you shift.

So, when it looks like the Votato wagon has reached its apex, you vote somewhere else. That's both trying to predict flow and, by moving just a little before the rest of the game does, you might also direct it. It's a step up from just doing what everyone else does.
Im just narrowing down some scum reads. I like to see if i can solve as much as i can day 1. I'd vote votato, dunn or bird.
My i dont have a read on: you, mastina, binge (i go back and forth on him) , conspire, clover and april.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 1:57 am

Post by jjh927 »

Clover should be the easiest read there for general audiences imo. I think there was one point where he just came up with a couple of reads that nobody was talking about which is as good a towntell as you can hope for on d1
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 1:59 am

Post by jjh927 »

I'm a pretty easy read if you know how I play considering I just dragged myself fully back into a game that I'd got behind on
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

Confused = can target only certain animal domain, else will fail. Domains: natural, unnatural, mystic etc.
Claiming your animal might cause power roles to visit you more.
HoldenGolden - confused(natural/ unnatural) ??? human miller
Birds and the Boys - human miller
Bingle - human miller
fotato - night 1-3 janitor-doctor watcher (heals and watches target if and only if the target is visited by janitor and attacked)
April Ludgate - has janitor ability
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 1201, mastina wrote:Tomorrow, will be reading from post 1200 onward. Want me to know of something from before then? Then make sure I'm aware of it because I literally can't handle reading them all.
*quotes whole game*
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1213, jjh927 wrote:Clover should be the easiest read there for general audiences imo. I think there was one point where he just came up with a couple of reads that nobody was talking about which is as good a towntell as you can hope for on d1
Meh I think anyone can do that. As for you, well I know I can't read you based on our last game.
You basically are asking about Dino's and pushing on me as scum. I disagree with all but one of your scum reads and have no clue how you could think Birds was town when all he is doing is pushing one scum read and howling at it as scum without trying to interact with the player.
I'm curious about how your reads typically are for day 1.....
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:37 am

Post by jjh927 »

You've played with me before?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:44 am

Post by farside22 »

doubles mafia I replaced into this game.
viewtopic.php?t=82397&f=3&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Gotown game for jjh here.

Both games are very different from your style here. Any reason you changed how you do things?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:54 am

Post by jjh927 »

Oh cool Doubles Mafia finished

Well, that game I was swamped by other shit and didn't really have a whole lot of time for another game as big as that. So I fell behind. I also got mislynched shortly after promising a catchup and shortly before showing up to the thread with the intention of catching up.

You replaced in after I got mislynched though, right?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:56 am

Post by jjh927 »

What do you think is different between booneytoonz upick and me here
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 3:11 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1221, jjh927 wrote:What do you think is different between booneytoonz upick and me here
I didn't see you give a list of scum reads in the game. You seemed like you were handing out town reads and this is just more weird and not as relaxed.
What do you see that is similar?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 3:12 am

Post by farside22 »

well that and you voted more with really not a lot of reasons stated early on.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 3:13 am

Post by jjh927 »

In that game I wasn't as confident in the lower ends of my readslist, especially on day 1.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”