Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2473, Drixx wrote:The thing is ... there wasn't any reason for the claim to happen when it did ... which is why I actually took a little time to think about it.
In post 1833, Vecna wrote:As for my reveal, my role is literally that im someone's son. Apparently ive disappeared, ran away from home or something, and my dad is most likely being a badass and searching for me. Not sure if that role flavour has any relation to game mechanics or if its just fluff, but I bet its probably reflected in my dads PM in some way.

I know that Vaultdweller is my dad. His name is Eric Matthews, and my role pm confirms him as town to me. It also states he does not know my identity.

I wanted to keep this hidden for as long as possible, especially after it appeared Vaultdweller was taking the lurking approach and was unlikely to be killed early. I figured if I were to die, my role pm would still make him an IC (confirmed by mod in pm). If both of us were to survive to endgame it would significantly increase our chances of winning.

I know this might not townclear me in any way, but it should at least inform your decisions going forward.

I wanted to claim it yesterday after all the trap stuff and people killing eachother left and right to avoid someone accidentally killing a town IC, but then the day was suddenly over.
Vecna seems to have claimed it as a reaction to the way night one went. Could see it coming from scum, but this strongly clears Vault for me.

If it's Vecna's scum fakeclaim, it does make sense that he'd have to claim it early cause if he claimed it after Vault died we'd probably be pretty annoyed and suspicious

but for the same reasoning it makes sense coming from Vecna town. His whole role purpose is to clear Vault and stop him from being lynched or killed by us in a game
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 2475, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2473, Drixx wrote:The thing is ... there wasn't any reason for the claim to happen when it did ... which is why I actually took a little time to think about it.
In post 1833, Vecna wrote:As for my reveal, my role is literally that im someone's son. Apparently ive disappeared, ran away from home or something, and my dad is most likely being a badass and searching for me. Not sure if that role flavour has any relation to game mechanics or if its just fluff, but I bet its probably reflected in my dads PM in some way.

I know that Vaultdweller is my dad. His name is Eric Matthews, and my role pm confirms him as town to me. It also states he does not know my identity.

I wanted to keep this hidden for as long as possible, especially after it appeared Vaultdweller was taking the lurking approach and was unlikely to be killed early. I figured if I were to die, my role pm would still make him an IC (confirmed by mod in pm). If both of us were to survive to endgame it would significantly increase our chances of winning.

I know this might not townclear me in any way, but it should at least inform your decisions going forward.

I wanted to claim it yesterday after all the trap stuff and people killing eachother left and right to avoid someone accidentally killing a town IC, but then the day was suddenly over.
Vecna seems to have claimed it as a reaction to the way night one went. Could see it coming from scum, but this strongly clears Vault for me.

If it's Vecna's scum fakeclaim, it does make sense that he'd have to claim it early cause if he claimed it after Vault died we'd probably be pretty annoyed and suspicious

but for the same reasoning it makes sense coming from Vecna town. His whole role purpose is to clear Vault and stop him from being lynched or killed by us in a game
I'm hoping to actually read a little more thorough during my shift tonight. I'm mentally considering what you're saying.

I honestly wasn't even /that/ sus of Vecna but more how at face value that VD seemed to respond ... but then Vecna came after me. Seemed like a pretty strong reaction to some posts that weren't even really aimed at him.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

well he does seem to be very protective of his dad!

i am inclined to believe his suspicion on you grew over time. he expressed disliking not just your vault suspicion, but also your BM suspicion earlier. in particular he seems frustrated with your play so far as a whole in 2449.
In post 2441, Vecna wrote:Cmon, give us some more than this simple rub n tug

If youre going to be suspicious about me, at least do it properly
In post 2451, Vecna wrote:You had fun putting Pine in the trap after he was calling you out?
lol i love these
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2474, Vecna wrote:
In post 2463, Firebringer wrote:i have been somewhat reading this game. last i looked bbmolla was being pushed and he was very townie.
How is he different here from doubles mafia?

He ended up scum there as well
I looked through doubles mafia a little bit (scum game)

BBMolla seemed pretty engaged in it. He gets excited in some of his posts. He has a post saying "I'm fairly confident this is a town win", so he at least sounds actually really invested. At the very least he is more engaged than he has been so far here.

Obviously he seems a bit.. less than engaged in and . In 2455 he seems to be giving up with like 1 vote on his wagon. not really sure where that came from.

I'm not really sure if that was specific to that game or if it is an indicator of his scum play, but i did find it notable
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by BBmolla »

It's site wide, I've just been busy last couple days.

I'll try to catch up tonight
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Vault Dweller is scum

Danny is scum
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Danny
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by BBmolla »

If Vecna confirming VD as town is true, Vecna scum too
VaultDweller
VaultDweller
Goon
VaultDweller
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:36 pm

Post by VaultDweller »

VOTE: BBMolla

You've gone for two of the easiest scumreads in the game
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:41 pm

Post by BBmolla »

okay lol
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2482, BBmolla wrote:If Vecna confirming VD as town is true, Vecna scum too
Did you--

did you just use your Vault scumread to mechanically confirm Vecna as scum?

you're playing in an entirely different dimension from me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

The only way Vault can be scum is if Vecna is also scum

This also means that Vaults fake claim is Eric Matthews and Vecnas fake claim is Daniel Matthews

And i think it's highly unlikely that this role interaction was made up by Vecna and vault

so the only way that Vault can be scum is if the setup was designed with scum getting both Eric and Daniel Matthew's fake claims, with the Daniel fakeclaim clearing the Eric fakeclaim

i think its incredibly unlikely that is the case
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:56 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Why is that unlikely?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:56 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Are they claimed masons?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:56 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I've ignored 90% of the role drivel I'm just going by play so just correct me where wrong
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:56 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I've ignored 90% of the role drivel I'm just going by play so just correct me where wrong
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 11:59 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2478, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2474, Vecna wrote:
In post 2463, Firebringer wrote:i have been somewhat reading this game. last i looked bbmolla was being pushed and he was very townie.
How is he different here from doubles mafia?

He ended up scum there as well
I looked through doubles mafia a little bit (scum game)

BBMolla seemed pretty engaged in it. He gets excited in some of his posts. He has a post saying "I'm fairly confident this is a town win", so he at least sounds actually really invested. At the very least he is more engaged than he has been so far here.

Obviously he seems a bit.. less than engaged in and . In 2455 he seems to be giving up with like 1 vote on his wagon. not really sure where that came from.

I'm not really sure if that was specific to that game or if it is an indicator of his scum play, but i did find it notable
I can tell you from playing in that game he seemed completely uninvested there as well. He was forced to become more invested because we literally paused that game as well repeatedly waiting for the lurkers to participate more.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 12:07 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2489, BBmolla wrote:I've ignored 90% of the role drivel I'm just going by play so just correct me where wrong
So what play is it that youre going by BBmolla? Care to explain?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:26 am

Post by SirCakez »

Eddie Cane replaces GeorgeBailey!
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:27 am

Post by SirCakez »

Prodding Gamma Emerald and GuiltyLion.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Reading up tonight.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: iDany
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm surprised people aren't talking about the one actually scummy thing I've seen from ABR. Anyways, I've got through most of day 2 working backwards, I'll try to read at least the part of d1 before the momo lynch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2497, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm surprised people aren't talking about the one actually scummy thing I've seen from ABR.
?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2498, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2497, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm surprised people aren't talking about the one actually scummy thing I've seen from ABR.
?
I'll get there when I'm not mobile posting later.

@BM, Drixx, MT, Molla

I would like a full reads list please. Explanations are a plus but at least town to scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”