Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 8:03 am

Post by pisskop »

boop

We got a lynch yet?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 8:03 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive gotta read, ill try tonight
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 8:05 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2497, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm surprised people aren't talking about the one actually scummy thing I've seen from ABR.
Is it the one where he manipulates people into sheeping him by threatening anyone who doesn't go along?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2502, davesaz wrote:
In post 2497, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm surprised people aren't talking about the one actually scummy thing I've seen from ABR.
Is it the one where he manipulates people into sheeping him by threatening anyone who doesn't go along?
Nope.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 8:14 am

Post by davesaz »

Is it related to the big 1v1? I shut down when I come across those types of events. It happened in TM too, with different players.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 8:17 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2504, davesaz wrote:Is it related to the big 1v1? I shut down when I come across those types of events. It happened in TM too, with different players.
Yea. I enjoy parsing 1v1s.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 8:31 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Eddie Cane!! Excited to play with ya again.

Prodge received, sorry this is kind of a work week from hell for me, I will be around tonight. In the meantime I'm thinking Dave is still worth pressuring here, and I'm unsure of whether I buy Molla not seeing why Vault is only scum with Vecna as genuine town confusion or not. I'll try to have more conclusive thoughts on that when I have more time to play later today.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

@Eddie Cane

Spoiler: Readslist
BAT //

Morning Tweet I

TOWN BLOCK //

VaultDweller
Battle Mage I

HEAVY TOWN LEAN //

Albert B. Rampage
Vecna

TOWN LEAN //

GeorgeBailey
GuiltyLion I
Gamma Emerald

UNSURE //

iDanyboy
Davesaz
pisskop
BBmolla

SOME BAD LOOKS //

Drixx
Blake Belladonna

Players are ordered within their tier as well from most town to least town (or in iDany's case, how much i want to lynch him atm)
i put tick marks next to players showing how many games they've been in
-===================-
Spoiler: iDany
Very scummy slot. I want iDany to keep living on and give us more cop results, though. Will reconsider in the days to come.
Spoiler: davesaz
Dave is more here because i don’t explicitly townread him more than anything. I put him above my other unsures. Tbh? Reading through his recent ISO actually doesn’t look that bad. He makes good observations at least

A good few of his posts are explaining why he joined the Hectic wagon. Which is fair enough.

There isn’t enough for me to form a solid townread on dave yet though

2395 - Dave explains he voted Hectic because he thought hectic was scum lying about not being able to see the case against him. And also wanted to help get some wagon VCA going.

I do worry about leaning on the Hectic wagon too heavily, since at the time I did give some thought to joining it. Ultimately i liked momo’s better, but there is certainly town on Hectic and we need to find that

2418 - Dave feels it makes sense that iDany’s claim would be a cop when he’s in a cop PT

I agree

2470 - Dave points out that Pine was a double neighbour, and he finds it suspicious people are making a big deal out of the neighbour claim.

again I’m inclined to agree.
Spoiler: pisskop
Kinda bad hop on to ABR in 2063. Did he really think that ABR accidentally claimed VT..? i would expect him to think about how unlikely ABR accidentally fakeclaims a role that doesnt exist

2022 raises a good point and could possibly explain his progression on ABR.

1890 oh apparently pisskop is, in fact, not interested in lynching ABR at this point when there was pressure on ABR. This suggests that pisskop did hop on ABR thinking that ABR claimed something invalid. ok

1872 - I like his willingness to vote Blake or iDany, they are good preferences

pisskop seems generally excited about getting lynches and competing wagons going. Tonally i had a slight townread enough to put him higher than some others. For a large part i find pisskop hard to read so it is partially just a PoE as well

There is this whole d1 interaction where apparently pisskop lied about his PT status? Haven't gone back to actually deeply read that but it could be of some use.
Spoiler: BBMolla
Vecna informed me that BBMolla wasn’t really that invested in Doubles Mafia, and was more or less forced to post. Thank ye for the info

1807 / 2010 - “Can we lynch Gamma / iDany”

iDany was fair at the time. Gamma too, although now i’m starting to think both these individuals may be town and just earlier lynchbait :O

2120 - “ABR is not a VT, he’s a neighbour”

Thank you. I still think pisskop thinking he slipped VT is weird.

2354 / 2407 - “I’ll do stuff” …… “If I were scum I’d be doing stuff”

What

2455 - BBMolla says we can hammer him since he’s already claimed and he doesn’t care

What

2480 - “Vault Dweller and iDany is scum”

(*ノω-)

2487 / 2488 / 2489 - BBMolla doesn’t seem to get why Vault is nearly confirmed town

Unsure whether to attribute this to being a faked act or simply BBMolla not really reading into it very closely. His posts prior would certainly suggest he’s not having a lot of time to engage with the game
Spoiler: Drixx
Wary of his suspicion on Vecna and Battle Mage. He seems to be getting the opposite vibes from it that i’d expect.

He ALSO gets the opposite reaction from iDany’s claim, thinking it makes iDany more scum that he claimed cop.. Dunno what to make of this. Why does Drixx suspect all of those who claim?

Not BBMolla’s claim though. Nor has Drixx ever expressed a suspicion on BBMolla. Drixx doesn’t have anywhere in his ISO (that is semi recent) where he outlines what his reads are. He just seems to comment on BM, iDany, Vecna, and Vault (suspicions on all 4).

So with my PoE plus his gameplay, I do not have a lot of confidence in this slot being town

938 - Drixx asking why people townread Hectic
Spoiler: Blake
1089 - “Apologies, I meant to unvote last time I visited the thread.”

I may be biased, but this sounds kinda like it could be a faked thought process. Drixx wasn’t in any kind of pressure. There didn’t really seem to be any reason to say this. Definitely a nitpick though. This post also contributes to a large trend of Blake saying she’ll go to this game but not really ending up getting to it sadly

1300 - Blake says the Drixx and Elsa wagons were acceptable, but the Battle Mage and Vecna wagons were awkward. Her townread on Hectic is going down, and she feels like she should be townreading Morning by now. Dave is unlikely scum if Morning is scum.

Oooh. Hectic was in her highest townreads in 512, but it seemed to progressively melt away. You can see this process in 801, where she comments her trust in Hectic is dwindling. She does comment she has a lot of townreads though

1384 / 1392 / 1398 - Blake makes very sure over multiple posts that ABR did not declare his plan in the neighbourhood to fake push Hectic then turn on momo.

Farside actually points out to Blake that it should be obvious that ABR didn’t spoil the plan to his neighbourhood. I tend to agree. This could be Blake wanting to fake exhibit a sense of cautiousness

1687 - Readslist

She townbins BBMolla and townreads dave + Drixx. I wonder if she feels she can freely townread her partners and use her reputation as a good town player to have people sheep her.

Morning and ABR are her nullreads. Hm okay. I’d kind of expect someone on the scumteam to try and place paranoia on ABR if ABR is town.

And then she pushes Gamma and iDany as being her highest scumreads, voting Gamma. I wonder what made Gamma more scummy than iDany..?

1741 - Claims nothing ABR has done is town

Can see this coming from a town perspective as well as a scum one. ABR has made really controversial statements surrounding the neighbourhoods. Still, if ABR is town, i’d expect someone on the scumteam to try and bring him down

I think her defense on Xtoxm could have had scummy intent. Most of the game kinda just went with the flow assuming BM had some good information. I admit that i did townread Xtoxm and i wanted to defend him too, though

The replaceout is curious but i won’t really focus on it too much. Blake never had a chance to comment on BM’s case on ABR which is a shame..

Overall i could very well see Blake scum with at least a couple in BBMolla/dave/Drixx, possibly iDany!scum as a bus or simply iDany!town. And this would make ABR town as well i think.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:33 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2499, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2498, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
?
I'll get there when I'm not mobile posting later.

@BM, Drixx, MT, Molla

I would like a full reads list please. Explanations are a plus but at least town to scum.
I've like, already done one. Several times. Have I not been clear about who I want to lynch today?
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Main takeaways from this:

MorningTweet has U-turned on her neighbour Blake Belladonna, who she earlier thought was probably town or something? Not sure what has led to that, given Blake has barely posted? Could do with explanation.

I'm somehow less townie than VaultDweller?? Little bit harsh, given I'm the towniest townie of all.

Surprised at her view that "if ABR was town, someone on the scumteam would try to bring him down" when ABR has, so far, been untouched by any of the traps at night. Add it to the list of weak ABR defences which don't stack up.

Overall, pleasing to see some actual suspects here.
In post 2507, Morning Tweet wrote:@Eddie Cane

Spoiler: Readslist
BAT //

Morning Tweet I

TOWN BLOCK //

VaultDweller
Battle Mage I

HEAVY TOWN LEAN //

Albert B. Rampage
Vecna

TOWN LEAN //

GeorgeBailey
GuiltyLion I
Gamma Emerald

UNSURE //

iDanyboy
Davesaz
pisskop
BBmolla

SOME BAD LOOKS //

Drixx
Blake Belladonna

Players are ordered within their tier as well from most town to least town (or in iDany's case, how much i want to lynch him atm)
i put tick marks next to players showing how many games they've been in
-===================-
Spoiler: iDany
Very scummy slot. I want iDany to keep living on and give us more cop results, though. Will reconsider in the days to come.
Spoiler: davesaz
Dave is more here because i don’t explicitly townread him more than anything. I put him above my other unsures. Tbh? Reading through his recent ISO actually doesn’t look that bad. He makes good observations at least

A good few of his posts are explaining why he joined the Hectic wagon. Which is fair enough.

There isn’t enough for me to form a solid townread on dave yet though

2395 - Dave explains he voted Hectic because he thought hectic was scum lying about not being able to see the case against him. And also wanted to help get some wagon VCA going.

I do worry about leaning on the Hectic wagon too heavily, since at the time I did give some thought to joining it. Ultimately i liked momo’s better, but there is certainly town on Hectic and we need to find that

2418 - Dave feels it makes sense that iDany’s claim would be a cop when he’s in a cop PT

I agree

2470 - Dave points out that Pine was a double neighbour, and he finds it suspicious people are making a big deal out of the neighbour claim.

again I’m inclined to agree.
Spoiler: pisskop
Kinda bad hop on to ABR in 2063. Did he really think that ABR accidentally claimed VT..? i would expect him to think about how unlikely ABR accidentally fakeclaims a role that doesnt exist

2022 raises a good point and could possibly explain his progression on ABR.

1890 oh apparently pisskop is, in fact, not interested in lynching ABR at this point when there was pressure on ABR. This suggests that pisskop did hop on ABR thinking that ABR claimed something invalid. ok

1872 - I like his willingness to vote Blake or iDany, they are good preferences

pisskop seems generally excited about getting lynches and competing wagons going. Tonally i had a slight townread enough to put him higher than some others. For a large part i find pisskop hard to read so it is partially just a PoE as well

There is this whole d1 interaction where apparently pisskop lied about his PT status? Haven't gone back to actually deeply read that but it could be of some use.
Spoiler: BBMolla
Vecna informed me that BBMolla wasn’t really that invested in Doubles Mafia, and was more or less forced to post. Thank ye for the info

1807 / 2010 - “Can we lynch Gamma / iDany”

iDany was fair at the time. Gamma too, although now i’m starting to think both these individuals may be town and just earlier lynchbait :O

2120 - “ABR is not a VT, he’s a neighbour”

Thank you. I still think pisskop thinking he slipped VT is weird.

2354 / 2407 - “I’ll do stuff” …… “If I were scum I’d be doing stuff”

What

2455 - BBMolla says we can hammer him since he’s already claimed and he doesn’t care

What

2480 - “Vault Dweller and iDany is scum”

(*ノω-)

2487 / 2488 / 2489 - BBMolla doesn’t seem to get why Vault is nearly confirmed town

Unsure whether to attribute this to being a faked act or simply BBMolla not really reading into it very closely. His posts prior would certainly suggest he’s not having a lot of time to engage with the game
Spoiler: Drixx
Wary of his suspicion on Vecna and Battle Mage. He seems to be getting the opposite vibes from it that i’d expect.

He ALSO gets the opposite reaction from iDany’s claim, thinking it makes iDany more scum that he claimed cop.. Dunno what to make of this. Why does Drixx suspect all of those who claim?

Not BBMolla’s claim though. Nor has Drixx ever expressed a suspicion on BBMolla. Drixx doesn’t have anywhere in his ISO (that is semi recent) where he outlines what his reads are. He just seems to comment on BM, iDany, Vecna, and Vault (suspicions on all 4).

So with my PoE plus his gameplay, I do not have a lot of confidence in this slot being town

938 - Drixx asking why people townread Hectic
Spoiler: Blake
1089 - “Apologies, I meant to unvote last time I visited the thread.”

I may be biased, but this sounds kinda like it could be a faked thought process. Drixx wasn’t in any kind of pressure. There didn’t really seem to be any reason to say this. Definitely a nitpick though. This post also contributes to a large trend of Blake saying she’ll go to this game but not really ending up getting to it sadly

1300 - Blake says the Drixx and Elsa wagons were acceptable, but the Battle Mage and Vecna wagons were awkward. Her townread on Hectic is going down, and she feels like she should be townreading Morning by now. Dave is unlikely scum if Morning is scum.

Oooh. Hectic was in her highest townreads in 512, but it seemed to progressively melt away. You can see this process in 801, where she comments her trust in Hectic is dwindling. She does comment she has a lot of townreads though

1384 / 1392 / 1398 - Blake makes very sure over multiple posts that ABR did not declare his plan in the neighbourhood to fake push Hectic then turn on momo.

Farside actually points out to Blake that it should be obvious that ABR didn’t spoil the plan to his neighbourhood. I tend to agree. This could be Blake wanting to fake exhibit a sense of cautiousness

1687 - Readslist

She townbins BBMolla and townreads dave + Drixx. I wonder if she feels she can freely townread her partners and use her reputation as a good town player to have people sheep her.

Morning and ABR are her nullreads. Hm okay. I’d kind of expect someone on the scumteam to try and place paranoia on ABR if ABR is town.

And then she pushes Gamma and iDany as being her highest scumreads, voting Gamma. I wonder what made Gamma more scummy than iDany..?

1741 - Claims nothing ABR has done is town

Can see this coming from a town perspective as well as a scum one. ABR has made really controversial statements surrounding the neighbourhoods. Still, if ABR is town, i’d expect someone on the scumteam to try and bring him down

I think her defense on Xtoxm could have had scummy intent. Most of the game kinda just went with the flow assuming BM had some good information. I admit that i did townread Xtoxm and i wanted to defend him too, though

The replaceout is curious but i won’t really focus on it too much. Blake never had a chance to comment on BM’s case on ABR which is a shame..

Overall i could very well see Blake scum with at least a couple in BBMolla/dave/Drixx, possibly iDany!scum as a bus or simply iDany!town. And this would make ABR town as well i think.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2508, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2499, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2498, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
?
I'll get there when I'm not mobile posting later.

@BM, Drixx, MT, Molla

I would like a full reads list please. Explanations are a plus but at least town to scum.
I've like, already done one. Several times. Have I not been clear about who I want to lynch today?
It's been sort of buried and I can't remember without going digging. Who do you want to lynch most today already?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2503, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2502, davesaz wrote:
Nope.
Feel free to share it - I'm still keen to lynch scum today, although I may be the only one!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:41 am

In post 2509, Battle Mage wrote:MorningTweet has U-turned on her neighbour Blake Belladonna, who she earlier thought was probably town or something?
MT said from the start she didn't know how to read Blake. Never said Blake was town.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2483, VaultDweller wrote:VOTE: BBMolla

You've gone for two of the easiest scumreads in the game

Hey MorningTweet, MorningTweet!

2 of your tiddlytoppiest townies are voting for BBMolla. Maybe you should join us? :D

Best ask ABR for permission first. :wink:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2512, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2509, Battle Mage wrote:MorningTweet has U-turned on her neighbour Blake Belladonna, who she earlier thought was probably town or something?
MT said from the start she didn't know how to read Blake. Never said Blake was town.
if so, she never said or indicated she thought she was scum, so my suspicion stands. :shifty:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2509, Battle Mage wrote:Main takeaways from this:

1. MorningTweet has U-turned on her neighbour Blake Belladonna, who she earlier thought was probably town or something? Not sure what has led to that, given Blake has barely posted? Could do with explanation.

2. I'm somehow less townie than VaultDweller?? Little bit harsh, given I'm the towniest townie of all.

3. Surprised at her view that "if ABR was town, someone on the scumteam would try to bring him down" when ABR has, so far, been untouched by any of the traps at night. Add it to the list of weak ABR defences which don't stack up.

Overall, pleasing to see some actual suspects here.
1. No..?

2. Sorry BM i still love you though <3

3. By bring him down I mean in thread, not at night. Sort of a baseless theory sure. I just have a sneaking suspicion that opposing ABR's leadership is something somebody on the scumteam would have to do at some point. I can see him as being easier to oppose in day rather than just killed at night
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:48 am

Post by BBmolla »

Can someone catch me up on why I’m looking foolish instead of me continuing to do so
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:48 am

Post by BBmolla »

This is where I’d ask my scum chat
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:48 am

Post by BBmolla »

IF I HAD ONE
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:49 am

MT I can't remember who BM scumreads anymore.

Something about... eternal vote or something.

Can you help jog my memory?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:49 am

Post by BBmolla »

Pretend I made the last two posts Timmy Turners dad May May about his trophy
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2469, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2468, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2465, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2462, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 2065, SirCakez wrote:
This game is confirmed Role Madness, there are no Vanilla Townies or Mafia Goons.
Has this been addressed, because I don’t see how a neighbour is a PR in a role madness game.
Considering momo role was neighbour, it's possible

going to reread later but for now:

VOTE: Drixx
erm….momo was scum :lol:

If Drixx is scum, I'm considering this the fluke of the year, because there's nothing about his play which suggests we should be lynching him today. :roll:
he's also dead, which confirms that neighbour is a possible role in this role madness game, thereby answering iDany's post. so.. yeah

your defense of drixx reminds me of something i could say to you about ABR. as I said i haven't really looked thru yet but my inital lynchpool is something like Drixx/dave/Blake/pisskop/BBMolla
BBMolla? great, time to put the chips in! I'll take Pisskop as a compromise if absolutely necessary.

I think you misunderstood my point about Momo - he wasn't a normal neighbour, he was a
scum
neighbour. So that is a "role" which is not a standard vanilla role. Clearly there are a couple of those in the game, so it seems obtuse to suggest the existence of scum in the hoods proves there must be vanilla town neighbours in the game. Personally, I don't buy it, and once again you've made a deduction which seems objectively unlikely and portrayed it as fact. This is not conduct which feels protown to me.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2513, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2483, VaultDweller wrote:VOTE: BBMolla

You've gone for two of the easiest scumreads in the game

Hey MorningTweet, MorningTweet!

2 of your tiddlytoppiest townies are voting for BBMolla. Maybe you should join us? :D

Best ask ABR for permission first. :wink:
calling me just "Morning" is fine (人・∀・)

Question: If you could disable your emojis from turning into the site faces, would you? (So you would use ": )" instead of :))
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:50 am

Post by BBmolla »

Battle Mage I’m not scum
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2518, BBmolla wrote:IF I HAD ONE
Has ABR blacklisted you from the scumchat? Sorry, couldn't resist :giggle:
Show