Jester
Jester

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2545, Morning Tweet wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2515, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2509, Battle Mage wrote:Main takeaways from this:

1. MorningTweet has U-turned on her neighbour Blake Belladonna, who she earlier thought was probably town or something? Not sure what has led to that, given Blake has barely posted? Could do with explanation.

2. I'm somehow less townie than VaultDweller?? Little bit harsh, given I'm the towniest townie of all.

3. Surprised at her view that "if ABR was town, someone on the scumteam would try to bring him down" when ABR has, so far, been untouched by any of the traps at night. Add it to the list of weak ABR defences which don't stack up.

Overall, pleasing to see some actual suspects here.
1. No..?

2. Sorry BM i still love you though <3

3. By bring him down I mean in thread, not at night. Sort of a baseless theory sure. I just have a sneaking suspicion that opposing ABR's leadership is something somebody on the scumteam would have to do at some point. I can see him as being easier to oppose in day rather than just killed at night
If I was scum, and ABR was town, I guarantee I'd have trapped him on Night 1. No scumteam wants a loud influential townie running the show. And the beauty of having night-kills is that you can get rid of people like that easily. So I think your assertion here is incredible.

re: Blake - it would be helpful for you to explain why her not posting made you change your read on her to such a significant extent? You indicated her replacing out was suspicious, so maybe start there.
ABR is like, the #1 person I'd expect to be protected. Do you always nightkill the most widely townread (or at least most influential) townie? I wouldn't.

plus as we found out, ABR did get protected lmao

As scum I would probably avoid ABR n1, then shade him really hard d2 and onwards in order to make protectives second guess themselves, and then get him lynched (or possibly nightkill him if his reads are too accurate and people are still mostly trusting him)

Where are you getting the idea that I
ever
trusted Blake? Not only that, but I said her replace out isn't something I want to focus on.
ABR hasn't been the most widely townread player at any point in the game. Except in your own mind. :lol:

Influential, absolutely. But I don't buy that he wasn't hit because he was protected, we've had loads of traps each night, you don't think there could have been MORE surely?? Again, this stretches credulity.

And I don't believe for a second you would employ that strategy as scum, from what I've seen of your play here.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2549, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2543, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2528, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2521, Battle Mage wrote:he's also dead, which confirms that neighbour is a possible role in this role madness game, thereby answering iDany's post. so.. yeah

your defense of drixx reminds me of something i could say to you about ABR. as I said i haven't really looked thru yet but my inital lynchpool is something like Drixx/dave/Blake/pisskop/BBMolla

BBMolla? great, time to put the chips in! I'll take Pisskop as a compromise if absolutely necessary.

I think you misunderstood my point about Momo - he wasn't a normal neighbour, he was a
scum
neighbour. So that is a "role" which is not a standard vanilla role. Clearly there are a couple of those in the game, so it seems obtuse to suggest the existence of scum in the hoods proves there must be vanilla town neighbours in the game. Personally, I don't buy it, and once again you've made a deduction which seems objectively unlikely and portrayed it as fact. This is not conduct which feels protown to me.
"Scum" is an alignment. "Neighbour" is a role. The fact he was on the scumteam does not make his role somehow more special than a town neighbour.

Momo's flip proves that neighbour is an acceptable role in this role madness.
I think of being on a scumteam as being a power role, coz u get to do shit, innit?

Seriously though, the point is not whether it's conceptually possible to have a town neighbour, but whether you actually believe there is 1. I do not. You evidently do. But we are getting to a point where it becomes less and less likely as more and more claims come out.

Maybe we can cut to the chase - if ABR purported to be the only vanilla town neighbour in the entire game, would you believe him?
Are you forgetting that Pine was a town neighbour?

I would expect somewhere between maybe 1-3 town neighbours. It will not surprise me AT ALL if there is multiple. 75% of the game is in PTs.
Pine was a double neighbour. His special ability was being in 2 hoods. Let's not go round in circles on this please. :facepalm:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

That's it guys, if BM doesn't have you convinced with his superb scumhunting, I don't know what will. Only reason I'm not helping him vote the scum with a town neighbor role is because I have one too.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2547, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2544, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2540, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2508, Battle Mage wrote:I've like, already done one. Several times. Have I not been clear about who I want to lynch today?
You want to lynch ABR, and Molla, and apparently as of the newest page GL, and I believe you gave Pisskop and someone else as compromise lynches. I do not remember seeing a full reads list from you other than EoD1
ISO me
Quote it please, not seeing it.

Also, I remember you doing some in-depth setup spec about amount of scum per hood; I asked in my hood and they said there's no list of who's in it, could you quote that stuff again please? I'm I think its called police officer or FBI or w.e.
It was fricking multi-coloured. gimme a break dude.

there's only 1 scum in your hood, don't think it's you.

you should know your own hood flavour from your role pm.

scum is ABR, 2 of (BBMolla, GuiltyLion, Pisskop), and 1 from your hood (probably Danyboy)
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2529, BBmolla wrote:
In post 2526, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2523, BBmolla wrote:Battle Mage I’m not scum
Ok dude, would you be up for lynching GuiltyLion instead?
Why not Gamma or Danny
less likely to be scum. I'll do you a deal though - if you get a decent wagon on GuiltyLion, I'll join you on it. Otherwise, I'll continue to assume you're scumbuddies and just lynch you :)
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:14 am

Never give BM a break.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2553, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2547, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2544, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2540, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2508, Battle Mage wrote:I've like, already done one. Several times. Have I not been clear about who I want to lynch today?
You want to lynch ABR, and Molla, and apparently as of the newest page GL, and I believe you gave Pisskop and someone else as compromise lynches. I do not remember seeing a full reads list from you other than EoD1
ISO me
Quote it please, not seeing it.

Also, I remember you doing some in-depth setup spec about amount of scum per hood; I asked in my hood and they said there's no list of who's in it, could you quote that stuff again please? I'm I think its called police officer or FBI or w.e.
It was fricking multi-coloured. gimme a break dude.

scum is ABR, 2 of (BBMolla, GuiltyLion, Pisskop), and 1 from your hood (probably Danyboy)
I'm on mobile. Scrolling is not very easy.

Do you have a list of the people in my hood? I asked there, only Dave answered and said there is no list.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Battle Mage »

join my wagon Eddie, then we'll talk
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I don't want to vote you, I think you're town.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2550, Battle Mage wrote:ABR hasn't been the most widely townread player at any point in the game. Except in your own mind. :lol:

Influential, absolutely. But I don't buy that he wasn't hit because he was protected, we've had loads of traps each night, you don't think there could have been MORE surely?? Again, this stretches credulity.

And I don't believe for a second you would employ that strategy as scum, from what I've seen of your play here.
What kind of reasoning is "You wouldn't do that as scum, because you're not doing it here."

ABR was the most prominent, loud players on day one, in my opinion. He had a decent town backing. Plus, you and him seem to have driven up a scum lynch. The game was feeling pretty good about him at that point in time.

It is not a reach to expect that they didn't try to NK him and instead shade him the next day so he'd either be easier to kill, or potentially set up for a mislynch later. Yeah it's still possible ABR is scum, but you are letting yourself be absolutely consumed by your setup spec and NK analysis like that mechanically confirms him. i can't take you seriously like this
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:16 am

Never since the We Shall Fight Them on the Beaches speech Churchill gave to the House of the Lords have we seen such oratory skills until BM came along with his speech on the scum neighbor who openly claimed to his hoodmates he thought were clear after they lynched scum in that hood day 1.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2555, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Never give BM a break.
In post 2552, Albert B. Rampage wrote:That's it guys, if BM doesn't have you convinced with his superb scumhunting, I don't know what will. Only reason I'm not helping him vote the scum with a town neighbor role is because I have one too.
In post 2548, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2546, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2533, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2531, BBmolla wrote:
In post 2065, SirCakez wrote:
This game is confirmed Role Madness, there are no Vanilla Townies or Mafia Goons.
Just a reminder that this is the mods definition so a neighbor is perfectly acceptable

ABR might be scum regardless of that but a case built on that is foolish

FOOOOLIOIISSHH
I think BM is the one using that as evidence against ABR
This is a misrepresentation, I've been clear on my view that I don't believe there are plain old town neighbours in the game. Conceptually there could be. But I don't think there is. So ABR would then be lying, duh. :facepalm:
Revolutionary.

I think BM just cracked this game wide open guys.
Somebody not getting enough attention? :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2558, Eddie Cane wrote:I don't want to vote you, I think you're town.
vote BBmolla
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2553, Battle Mage wrote:It was fricking multi-coloured. gimme a break dude.

you do not know this. this is coming entirely from your setup spec. try reading the game outside of it and see what comes of it
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:18 am

i make my own fun idk about u guys
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:19 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 2564, Albert B. Rampage wrote:i make my own fun idk about u guys
Trust me we know
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2522, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2513, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2483, VaultDweller wrote:VOTE: BBMolla

You've gone for two of the easiest scumreads in the game

Hey MorningTweet, MorningTweet!

2 of your tiddlytoppiest townies are voting for BBMolla. Maybe you should join us? :D

Best ask ABR for permission first. :wink:
calling me just "Morning" is fine (人・∀・)

Question: If you could disable your emojis from turning into the site faces, would you? (So you would use ": )" instead of :))
hey i need an answer to this-- very important
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2562, Battle Mage wrote:
vote BBmolla
I think Dany is more likely to be scum, Molla is not a town read but Dany is actively scummy.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:21 am

Post by BBmolla »

Yes MT but only if phone emojis were added
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:22 am

In post 2567, Eddie Cane wrote:
vote BBmolla
I think Dany is more likely to be scum, Molla is not a town read but Dany is actively scummy.
In post 2568, BBmolla wrote:Yes MT but only if phone emojis were added
Fuck it lets lynch dany then i dont give a fuck

VOTE: danny
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2559, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2550, Battle Mage wrote:ABR hasn't been the most widely townread player at any point in the game. Except in your own mind. :lol:

What kind of reasoning is "You wouldn't do that as scum, because you're not doing it here."

ABR was the most prominent, loud players on day one, in my opinion. He had a decent town backing. Plus, you and him seem to have driven up a scum lynch. The game was feeling pretty good about him at that point in time.

It is not a reach to expect that they didn't try to NK him and instead shade him the next day so he'd either be easier to kill, or potentially set up for a mislynch later. Yeah it's still possible ABR is scum, but you are letting yourself be absolutely consumed by your setup spec and NK analysis like that mechanically confirms him. i can't take you seriously like this
I didn't say "you wouldn't do that as scum, because you're not doing it here". Regrettably, you have misinterpreted me once again.

Being loud is not the same as having town backing. My recollection of this game differs from yours, clearly. ABR didn't drive a scum lynch - are you sure you're thinking of this game? :shifty: As I recall, he ran up a cop into a claim, and then eventually joined the Momo wagon when it looked inevitable he was going to be lynched.

On the contrary, I'm not even voting for ABR. You, however, are completely obsessed with arguing he is town, even when he is under no pressure. And your reasoning for doing so, at times, has been utterly ludicrous.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2567, Eddie Cane wrote:
vote BBmolla
Mathematically, we have more chance hitting scum with BBMolla. And you'll note ABR scum has been keen to lynch pretty much anyone today, except BBMolla.

What does that tell you?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:25 am

In post 2553, Battle Mage wrote:scum is ABR, 2 of (BBMolla, GuiltyLion, Pisskop), and 1 from your hood (probably Danyboy)
Lets just lynch Danny I think we all agree he's scum and were just too scared of his big claim.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

why do you keep commenting on my ABR read if you don't want to hear about it? seriously dudeee (*ノω-)
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2563, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2553, Battle Mage wrote:It was fricking multi-coloured. gimme a break dude.

you do not know this. this is coming entirely from your setup spec. try reading the game outside of it and see what comes of it
I'm confident. I think if I was wrong, at least 1 scum would have leapt on it. But the only way to find out is to try, and I'm a big fan of giving town the best chance to win.

You seriously don't need to be giving me advice about reading the game objectively. :wink:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”