Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:11 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2774, Vecna wrote:To expand on that:

Town firebringer likes to bring subtle trolling and joy that helps town to solve the gamestate and garner good discussion. Its always in there from my experience.

What he's doing here is just a too scummy to be scum gambit, and he's sabotaging our efforts, hoping we'll think "thats just firebringer".
Agreed. We should lynch firebringer.

VOTE: FB
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Firebringer »

Town firebringer likes to bring subtle trolling and joy that helps town to solve the gamestate and garner good discussion. Its always in there from my experience.

What he's doing here is just a too scummy to be scum gambit, and he's sabotaging our efforts, hoping we'll think "thats just firebringer".
I am always scum.

anyways what discussion you want me to add? Cause right now i am fine with just sheeping my tr of Eddie/ABR.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2764, GuiltyLion wrote:I could do Bingle today if we don't wanna let him live through the claim. His catchup is good but I agree with EC it's not like especially town

I could do Blake/Fire slot as well, or Drixx. Those are prob my three acceptable lynches. I'm very iffy on Drixx going back to literally my first game on site I struggled with reading him. I do vibe with his feelings about BM and if he's scum he's quite good at faking that indignant town attitude.

I'm not super sure how I feel about those three overall and I know I gotta make firmer decisions there. I'll put in some real effort tomorrow.

I actually think I wanna go for Firebringer here. I agree with Vecna - Blake's ISO is very underwhelming from what I normally expect from town!Ank, and the defense of Xtoxm and pushing on ABR D2 feels most likely to be scum setting up for better situation on D3.

VOTE: Firebringer
why you seem to have same reads as everyone else?
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Firebringer »

ohh I also think bbmolla is town btu i said that right when i joined. Not really changed.
Show

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

viewtopic.php?p=11770582&user_select%5B ... #p11770582

This is FB 2 months ago, and doesnt seem super different from here. Can you link me a past game you were town and lynched scum FB?
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

viewtopic.php?t=76031&f=55&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

And this is the last game I played with scum Fire. So I would like a link to comparable meta to this if you're going to push him off meta.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2778, Firebringer wrote:ohh I also think bbmolla is town btu i said that right when i joined. Not really changed.
Can u please explain doggo
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 7:09 am

Post by davesaz »

Fire bugs me to no end but I can't tell if it's AI. I may bother to look at scum games to see.
People TRing someone for that kind of behavior really bugs me. I don't want "not doing shit" to be site meta for town.

Bingle's style matches meta but I suspect a little conclusion jumping there. There shouldn't be enough info for a logic solve, too many unknowns.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2781, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2778, Firebringer wrote:ohh I also think bbmolla is town btu i said that right when i joined. Not really changed.
Can u please explain doggo
If you arent going to participate I'm gonna stop defending your slot, jsyk
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 8:03 am

Post by Ircher »

GUYS FIRE IS OBVTOWN!
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 8:20 am

I can switch to idanny.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 8:20 am

Who is now bingle.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2751, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2749, Drixx wrote:
In post 2747, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2742, Drixx wrote:
In post 2695, Vecna wrote:if you want people to stop scumreading you, do stuff worth townreading?

Just sitting there indignant is doing nothing to help your case buddy
Yeah we're just past the point where the effort is worth it. Sorry to be so blunt. I could spend all night reading and make all sorts of notes and I'm still on the list of people the scum hope to mislynch. If I'm eating a lynch then I'd rather do it while there's a chance it doesn't end the game in a scum win.
you arent the only person im considering voting for. im voting you in the hopes that either you're scum, or the lynch pressure makes you want to contribute and show you're town

you passed on even giving a readslist. What am I supposed to think? Also even if you're town and get mislynched, we can look back at your input in a new townie light
You apparently missed the part where I said use a sniper rifle instead of a shotgun. In other words: ask for a specific person instead of all people.
you could just mention the people you do have an opinion on. I'm unsure who to ask about.

I'd like to hear more about your evaluation on Battle Mage. You said you got super duper scum vibes on him. You likened him to a blind squirrel (good one btw). Why'd you find that to be scum-indicative for him?

Or if that wasn't the scum-indicative bit, what was?
In post 2753, Morning Tweet wrote:
well you're not wrong

Have you found anyone besides BM scummy? Like if you had to do a top three or four lynchpool, who'd be in it
In post 2752, Drixx wrote:BM appears to be trying to drive the game but doesn't appear to actually be applying much rational thought to it. Literally the entirety of BM's "pushes" have been wildly speculative.
lovely thanks guys :facepalm:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 9:50 am

Post by SirCakez »

Prodding VaultDweller
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I should add that, despite the fact I apparently have no credibility and am just getting buried by everyone... 112 pages into the game, I'm the only individual who has actually successfully identified and lynched scum (based on the most rudimentary scumhunting). So if my cases have been "wildly speculative", I can't imagine what folk like Drixx and MorningTweet have been smoking. :lol:

But please, continue to ridicule me, and pat yourselves on the back for your excellent results so far...
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 10:33 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Do you intend to respond to me?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 10:47 am

In post 2789, Battle Mage wrote:I should add that, despite the fact I apparently have no credibility and am just getting buried by everyone... 112 pages into the game, I'm the only individual who has actually successfully identified and lynched scum (based on the most rudimentary scumhunting). So if my cases have been "wildly speculative", I can't imagine what folk like Drixx and MorningTweet have been smoking. :lol:

But please, continue to ridicule me, and pat yourselves on the back for your excellent results so far...
You're also the only person that lead an unquestioned mislynch on xtoxm day 2. You lost all of your credibility.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 11:25 am

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Morning Tweet
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

It is so frustrating to have no player willing to engage live, cant call people scummy dodging it if everyone does....
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 12:54 pm

In post 2793, Eddie Cane wrote:It is so frustrating to have no player willing to engage live, cant call people scummy dodging it if everyone does....
What's up? What do you want to talk about?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

BM's town read of Drixx, which seems like nonsense, is my current flavor.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Bingle »

What about it seems false?

Drixx seems pretty town to me, tbh.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1106, Battle Mage wrote:
Almost50 is TOWN - meta
Drixx is TOWN - open post reveal of hood, and subsequent near-obsession with hood, as well as general inquisitive tone reads strongly town.
Blake Belladonna is PROBABLY TOWN - meta
Gamma Emerald is TOWN LEAN - marginal, but townie vibes from ISO so far.

Remaining suspects:

Pine*
momo*
Morning Tweet
Elsa Jay
VaultDweller
Vecna
Hectic
iDanyboy
GeorgeBailey
davesaz
farside22
BBmolla
GuiltyLion
pisskop
Albert B. Rampage
xtoxm
He's had the Drixx town read since here, with their only interaction before being Drixx pushing him (idk the details didnt read this part of the game), and Drixx had the worst popin during BM vs ABR. I want him to explain why he has it maintained the whole game.

On the BM note I also had a few other things to push him on but it's been radio silence.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 1:23 pm

While I don't know if Drixx is town or not, I don't know if that would be the wisest push at the moment.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm not pushing Drixx with that post, though I dont see how pushing Drixx would be unwise.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”