Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2820, Titus wrote:
In post 2670, Alisae wrote:
In post 2667, Titus wrote:
In post 2656, Alisae wrote:lets hammer titus so she doesn't have to play with ABR because she does not like playing with ABR
ABR challenged me. I don't turn down a challenge from a player who thinks they can get better. Plus, I didn't want him accusing any of you of being me.
isn't it better to start a game from D1 and not a game thats 2 scum 1 town down
This is the post that pinged me the most. I subbed in and nailed a scum with my VCA immediately and turned a game away from Alisae's scumteam. Why would Ali suggest it would be better for me to come in Day 1?
Can you link/quote those posts?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2821, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2816, Titus wrote:Alisae should be expecting a nice wrap up, not dreading things.
Alisae lynched scum already before we replaced in, I doubt this is about you. A compliment paid to you some time ago is probably the last thing on his mind...
K, I don’t know your history with Titus but this comment seems unwarranted.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2773, Ame wrote:I think process of elimination is leading me to PB since my reasoning for classifying them as town is the flimsiest. And the push on Knight came a little too late I think since it was after I proposed the capture Knight/gift strategy. Thinking about it, that post mastina made about putting PB in the town pile was kind of strange as well. This is stream of conscious.
I really don't think it's PB. They didn't have to bard you Ame. If they're scum they would've used that on their buddy
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2823, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 2817, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2809, Titus wrote:ABR, your arrogance is showing. Speaking down to Raven makes me super disinclined to vote there. You may be more experienced but the meta has shifted towards teamwork. No one asks you to try and be a hero if you're town that is.
I did not start this fight. I even let it slide this once. But if I'm pushed, I will push back hard. Nobody hiding behind an alt is going to lecture me about pSyColOgy. You took a psych class in college, congratulations. Don't insult a stranger. Don't try to make others feel small. All it will result in is make you look outstandingly ignorant.
Dude, you’re seriously blowing this way way way out of proportion and considering I know my alignment, I don’t see how that’s possible.

If you choose to “feel small” because you are egregiously misinterpreting my comments, that’s on you bud. I’m not insulting anyone, just stating what I believe to be self-evident.
I'm not your bud. Show others respect and you can expect it back, it's as simple as that.

Scum might self-hammer in a hopeless situation but to vote themselves before and actively try to get themselves lynched can't be a good look to their buddies. I wouldn't expect that from alisae, personally.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 2827, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2773, Ame wrote:I think process of elimination is leading me to PB since my reasoning for classifying them as town is the flimsiest. And the push on Knight came a little too late I think since it was after I proposed the capture Knight/gift strategy. Thinking about it, that post mastina made about putting PB in the town pile was kind of strange as well. This is stream of conscious.
I really don't think it's PB. They didn't have to bard you Ame. If they're scum they would've used that on their buddy
They didn't have a buddy.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 2829, Ame wrote:
He also thought I still had vigilante shots and he was in my town pool.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2822, Ame wrote:Raven, you stated that you think NK was trying to clear Knight or have reason to town read him through your flip. Do you think Fark could have been doing that with Pink ball here:?

Also, you stated that you believe Hectic was really sabotaged because you believe Knight did the kill. Doesn't that mean that NK is probably telling the truth about forgetting to train N1? If he didn't do the kill, why would he claim this?
That does look suspicious but I think it’s more likely that Farkset considered spring a threat. It’s possible he forgot to train. I really do think Knight’s comments point to him making the FotC kill. I also think that there was probably no kill N2, due to scum not having enough XP.

The problem is that could apply to a lot of slots. Claiming forgetting to train is a lot more NAI than claiming sabotage. Ali was the one who read Hectic’s replace out as probably town, correct? So, that gives em definite townpoints. I read it as NAI but Titus is bleeding obvtown here, so that makes me feel even better about Ali.

I admit you’re definitely giving me a lot to think about wrt to PB. Both Ali and Creature have expressed suspicions on him.

UNVOTE:
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 2830, Ame wrote:
In post 2829, Ame wrote:
He also thought I still had vigilante shots and he was in my town pool.
And scum can't kill right now because it would provide too many clears. Even tonight there isn't going to be a kill.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

@Raya Not really, 'cause my buddy was dying during that day 'cause I was hard bussing him. Barding Ame would be a neat strategy to try to pocket him as that's something I would've been doing during the entire game.

I was waiting for Ame to get paranoid about me, I thought that this day ended without him getting at least a little paranoid about me, he could be a happy scum that I'm following every step he has been doing. But I'm pretty sure he's town and following him has been the correct choice from my perspective.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2825, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 2820, Titus wrote:
In post 2670, Alisae wrote:
In post 2667, Titus wrote:
In post 2656, Alisae wrote:lets hammer titus so she doesn't have to play with ABR because she does not like playing with ABR
ABR challenged me. I don't turn down a challenge from a player who thinks they can get better. Plus, I didn't want him accusing any of you of being me.
isn't it better to start a game from D1 and not a game thats 2 scum 1 town down
This is the post that pinged me the most. I subbed in and nailed a scum with my VCA immediately and turned a game away from Alisae's scumteam. Why would Ali suggest it would be better for me to come in Day 1?
Can you link/quote those posts?
In post 1902, Alisae wrote:btw I think janitoring Nati is really good.
I think Titus needed to be taken out on replace in tho
In post 1869, Alisae wrote:best town player in 2020 reps in

scum immediately lose
In post 1870, Alisae wrote:love it when Titus steals my wins on a whim
In post 1874, Alisae wrote:also shooting Torque was such a gamethrow but Titus replaced in so that makes it okay KEKW
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

I just think that scum!PB would have hammered you when he had the chance, especially considering that Ame was hardpushing him to but I’m way more confident on who isn’t scum:Titus.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 2806, Ame wrote:I'm having trouble finding where Raya was at L-1, could you point me to it?
@Raven could you link me where Raya was at L-1?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2816, Titus wrote:Alisae should be expecting a nice wrap up, not dreading things.
Alisae lynched scum already before we replaced in, I doubt this is about you. A compliment paid to you some time ago is probably the last thing on his mind...
That compliment from "sometime ago" is this week.

I would expect Alisae to think this game was wrapped up on my sub in.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2833, Pink Ball wrote:@Raya Not really, 'cause my buddy was dying during that day 'cause I was hard bussing him. Barding Ame would be a neat strategy to try to pocket him as that's something I would've been doing during the entire game.

I was waiting for Ame to get paranoid about me, I thought that this day ended without him getting at least a little paranoid about me, he could be a happy scum that I'm following every step he has been doing. But I'm pretty sure he's town and following him has been the correct choice from my perspective.
He hardclaimed to vig Farkset without a CC. In what universe, could he ever possibly be scum here? This post worries me. Ame is mechtown.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2828, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2823, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 2817, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2809, Titus wrote:ABR, your arrogance is showing. Speaking down to Raven makes me super disinclined to vote there. You may be more experienced but the meta has shifted towards teamwork. No one asks you to try and be a hero if you're town that is.
I did not start this fight. I even let it slide this once. But if I'm pushed, I will push back hard. Nobody hiding behind an alt is going to lecture me about pSyColOgy. You took a psych class in college, congratulations. Don't insult a stranger. Don't try to make others feel small. All it will result in is make you look outstandingly ignorant.
Dude, you’re seriously blowing this way way way out of proportion and considering I know my alignment, I don’t see how that’s possible.

If you choose to “feel small” because you are egregiously misinterpreting my comments, that’s on you bud. I’m not insulting anyone, just stating what I believe to be self-evident.
I'm not your bud. Show others respect and you can expect it back, it's as simple as that.

Scum might self-hammer in a hopeless situation but to vote themselves before and actively try to get themselves lynched can't be a good look to their buddies. I wouldn't expect that from alisae, personally.
I’m not having this argument with you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:07 pm

In post 2837, Titus wrote:
That compliment from "sometime ago" is this week.

I would expect Alisae to think this game was wrapped up on my sub in.
My point is that it's 9v1, it's being wrapped up without you regardless, by any measure.

It's not like alisae-scum goes "I can win this" and then you sub in and "all hope is lost for scum". That's just... ridiculous.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2838, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 2833, Pink Ball wrote:@Raya Not really, 'cause my buddy was dying during that day 'cause I was hard bussing him. Barding Ame would be a neat strategy to try to pocket him as that's something I would've been doing during the entire game.

He hardclaimed to vig Farkset without a CC. In what universe, could he ever possibly be scum here? This post worries me. Ame is mechtown.
Yes, that's why I'm pretty sure he's town! It's more like "where's Ame's town mentality towards me" other than what his alignment is
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Titus »

I'd like to here A's thoughts on how I feel about it. It doesn't make eir lockscum, but it's worrying and I want an answer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:09 pm

In post 2315, Not Known 15 wrote:Town:
Not Known 15
Ame
Null:
Pink Ball, Raya36, Pine, Creature, Hectic
Possibly scum:
TSE
Likely scum:
Alisae
Raven
I don't think there's a lot of possibilities besides NK15 scum.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2841, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2838, Raven Branwen wrote:

Yes, that's why I'm pretty sure he's town! It's more like "where's Ame's town mentality towards me" other than what his alignment is
How is it even possible that he isn’t? How else could Farkset have died? Only way he’s scum is if someone else CC’d him, which no one did, so mech confirmed town.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2829, Ame wrote:
You're right
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2657, Alisae wrote:I really don't actually think Hectic flips scum tho I think if he's actually scum he just takes the L here.
Repping out so you don't have an L on your record is sinning and I want to believe that Hectic isn't a sinner.

UNVOTE:
Ali was the first one to dismantle Hectic wagon. I was already off of it but it would be a very strange thing for scum!Ali to do. @Titus, if things between you and ABR ever bordered on toxic, do you think that could explain it? If ABR wasn’t in this game, I probably would be agreeing with you on that.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Ame »

I think I just realized PB's claim may not hold up.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2668, Ame wrote:
In post 2666, Titus wrote:Hi. Will post tmo.
Could you vote Raya before you leave.
Still reading but you’re right, Raya wasn’t at L-1 at the time you posted this.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Ame »

Spoiler:
Role Name: Town Bard
Abilities and Cost: twice during the game I may target a player and at the beginning of the next night, that player may use an additional action. Costs 1 XP to do that. My upgraded role is that I get one more shot, and I get barded myself
Actions during each phase: Trained first night, barded Ame and trained second night
Anything else relevant: No.

XP
Starting XP (from your role PM): 1
XP at the end of D1: 1
XP at the end of Quest 1: 1
XP at the end of N1: 2
XP at the end of D2: 1
XP at the end of N2: 1
Current XP: 1

XP needed to upgrade: 2
Have you upgraded (yes/no): Yes
If yes, during which phase: Night 2

Summary: started with 1 XP, got one more from training N1, got one more from FoC's dying, I upgraded during D2 so back to 1 XP, barded Ame which leaves me with 0 XP, but since I got barded myself I could train and I got 1 XP and that's where I am now so I can bard again tonight and train again and so and so until I'm out of shots. Game will probably end before my shots so I think I played the role as was intended.
"Your intentions are not defined by how things went, but how things could've gone." (Ball, 2019)

Nevermind, you just mistyped your N1 XP. It should be 3 instead of 2, correct?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”