Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 12:02 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 1694, mastina wrote:
In post 1682, jjh927 wrote:Wow Krazy mod confirming my claim there cool stuff
Pretty much yeah. Sloppy modding on his part to be honest but hey! Free conftown, I'll take it!

If jjh dies tonight then you can pretty much insta-lynch any protective PR claim because there's zero reason not to protect him. :doc:

@Dunn - This just looks like Scum TMI, tbh.

It feels like Mastina is using JJH.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 12:03 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2096, mastina wrote:
In post 2094, jjh927 wrote:I can still convince myself Mastina is scum here based on circumstantial game stuff, but I still feel like her posting is town.
I mean it's pretty damn obvious I'm not the one calling the shots on the scumteam.
:shifty:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 1:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2101, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2096, mastina wrote:
In post 2094, jjh927 wrote:I can still convince myself Mastina is scum here based on circumstantial game stuff, but I still feel like her posting is town.
I mean it's pretty damn obvious I'm not the one calling the shots on the scumteam.
:shifty:
:lol:
April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1694, mastina wrote:
In post 1682, jjh927 wrote:Wow Krazy mod confirming my claim there cool stuff
Pretty much yeah. Sloppy modding on his part to be honest but hey! Free conftown, I'll take it!

If jjh dies tonight then you can pretty much insta-lynch any protective PR claim because there's zero reason not to protect him. :doc:

@Dunn - This just looks like Scum TMI, tbh.

It feels like Mastina is using JJH.
I want to blame you for making me think of those 2 as possible scum together. I should say I thought about your comment from earlier about them as scum together. Mastina saying she finds jjh town just because his request from the mod was confirmed really shouldn't be the icing on the cake for Mastina to declare a player town. I wondered if it was an act so that jjh looks town based on interactions.
Then I thought why would jjh bus his scum buddy now when he wouldn't do it day 1.
Well then he just hoped off as easily and voted chemist whom I don't recall him saying anything about.
Now I realize I'm making my head spin trying to see connections I should know by now mean nothing and look at each individually.

So in regards to Mastina she hasn't done he scum to town list I've noticed this game. Her vote on April looks to be for saving votato day 1 and allowing the ability to be used.
I so would love to believe that........like I feel my heart so yes please let that be scum helping their scum buddy and not an ego inflated player that wanted to show off they could use their ability to find scum.
If you saw that I was grinding my teeth you would know which way I was leaning on April.
Mastina continues to defend jjh for pretty weak reason and I don't see anything town coming from her after my review.
Usually as town she pushes her scum reads more and I find it fascinating that jjh seems to ignore mastina for most of the game. She also is trying to soft claim a role that I'm about ooooooo90% fake at this point given the following flips this far: crazy/EB bodyguard lovers and C&H human doc

vote; mastina
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Birds and the Boys
Birds and the Boys
Goon
Birds and the Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 2:25 am

Post by Birds and the Boys »

Dunnstral, I am confused about your comparison of Mastina's masturbation role in Ginngie's game to JJH's role in this game. I don't see in JJH's iso where he claims that the dinosaur lists are something that trigger a win?

VOTE: JJH

- turducken
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:56 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

I'm leading the goat people to a glorious new home. Until I done, I'm gonna be a bit busy and wont be on till tonight probably.

I also got the one shot janitor information as well.

Additionally scanning the thread I notice people talking about scums ability to change nk flavor? Votato Gore seems to be for his vig ability. We have had two people get drowned back to back which means we have an aquatic vig which was able to shoot twice or it's actually the mafia KP. Trying to work my head around if Bingle shot flavor kill could come from a vig
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 4:05 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2104, HoldenGolden wrote:Votato Gore seems to be for his vig ability.
It specifically says it applies to the factional kill.
<(") | (")>
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Conspire »

V/LA until Wednesday
Birds and the Boys
Birds and the Boys
Goon
Birds and the Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 7:28 am

Can we lynch jjh?

-bitmap
Birds and the Boys
Birds and the Boys
Goon
Birds and the Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 7:31 am

Whoever shoots April gets free town cred.

We're also not lynching mastina today.

-bitmap
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 9:53 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2097, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2095, mastina wrote:And I wasn't scum that game, not really--I was explicitly playing to a third party win condition, and the role was entirely revolving around said third party wincon. Not a lick of scum in that. Purely 3p there.
That's still not town
You're moving goalposts here.

Your initial point: "You as scum had a role similar to what jjh's role is, therefore you should know that role does not make him town".
I pointed out that the role in question was in fact, third party and heavily designed to be third party.
Third party roles are not scum roles.
Third party roles are, in design, much closer to town roles than they are scum roles.

Now you're trying to say "you as 3p had a role similar to what jjh's role is, therefore you should know that role does not make him town".
But again.
Third party roles are much much much closer in design to town roles than they are to scum.

So, jjh is not scum. He would be either "3p or town", and given the lack of any evidence of a third party, the answer is just 'town'.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 9:58 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2102, farside22 wrote:Mastina saying she finds jjh town just because his request from the mod was confirmed really shouldn't be the icing on the cake for Mastina to declare a player town.
Except it was exactly that.

It's not like jjh was a total dead null to me and having his role be mod-confirmed magically moved him to locktown.

He was already a locktown read; having his role be mod-confirmed was just the final nail in the coffin to solidify it beyond any shadow of a doubt (when there was already none to be had). Which if you use a different metaphor other than 'final nail in the coffin', yes, would be 'the icing on the cake'. The final topping on top of an already-solid base.
In post 2102, farside22 wrote:Her vote on April looks to be for saving votato day 1 and allowing the ability to be used.
Oh?

Farside, let me ask you.
Where was I voting D1?

Where was I voting
all
of D1 pretty much?

Was it April as you are saying here, to 'protect' votato?

...No?

...Okay, so I wasn't voting April; who
was
I voting?

...I'll let you get back to me on that. :doc:
In post 2102, farside22 wrote:She also is trying to soft claim a role that I'm about ooooooo90% fake at this point given the following flips this far: crazy/EB bodyguard lovers and C&H human doc
I don't fakeclaim roles and it should be painfully transparent what my role is considering that, yes, I have softed it from the very beginning of D1.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 10:04 am

Post by mastina »

Spoiler: votato interactions D1
In post 411, mastina wrote:
In post 8, votato wrote:first! VOTE: blatant scum for obvious reasons
Scum.
In post 454, mastina wrote:
In post 241, Conspire wrote:
Clover Ebi + votato + HoldenGolden + Creature
Not a bad guess, to be honest.
In post 460, mastina wrote:
In post 288, Calvin ānd Hobbes wrote:Guys quick L-1, again!
Sure, why not?
VOTE: votato
In post 1254, mastina wrote:
In post 1207, jjh927 wrote:
In post 690, votato wrote:fine. I'm a town night 1-3 combined janitor-doctor watcher.
In post 788, votato wrote:uh not exactly sure. From what I gather on the wiki, the janitor would be a scum role. From that plus my role PM I guess my role has something to do with being anti-janitor? I'm not exactly sure how it would work. sorry. i think the watcher ability only activates if im successful, if that helps.

i think being useless is probably correlated with being scum. You all seem to know BS much better than I, and if hes a really good player, then theres probably a method somewhere in the apparent madness. I guess this sort of confusion is why I want to wait before jumping to any conclusions about anyone. ironically, this uncertainty makes me a bit useless, so i guess im confirmed scum.
Yeah I don't see what you do in this claim. I'm pretty sure it's bullshit given my own role, so.
VOTE: Votato
In post 1611, mastina wrote:
In post 1260, farside22 wrote:Mastina added to scum list.
For what? Not believing a claim that's obviously bullshit?
In post 1612, mastina wrote:
In post 1274, jjh927 wrote:It's not bullshit. How and why does anyone come up with this as a claim if they didn't get it as their role PM?
Because it's a Krazy game. That's how and why.

Krazy's safeclaims are woefully inadequate for a scumteam and encourage bullshit and this reeks of being precisely that sort of bullshit, the bullshit of someone who doesn't have a real safeclaim so improvised one from scratch.
In post 1613, mastina wrote:
In post 1297, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1281, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1275, Calvin ānd Hobbes wrote:Krazy's provided fakeclaim? Although why would Krazy give a fakeclaim that's inconsistent with someone else's town role, hm.
-Calvin
Too ridiculous to be a mod-provided fakeclaim. Krazy does give non-safe fakeclaims, but not maliciously
In post 1, Krazy wrote:There are mod-provided sample fakeclaims for at least some of the scum but whether they are "safeclaims" is open to debate. I encourage scum to hand-craft their own fakeclaims using the mod-provided fakeclaims as a starting point. The mod-provided fake-claims should prevent the game from being broken by a day-1 massclaim, beyond that I do not make strong promises on the utility of the mod-provided fakeclaims.
^PP gets it, pretty much. This is precisely what I am referring to.
In post 1617, mastina wrote:
In post 1391, votato wrote:why should we put weight in you saying you're mod confirmable without you actually being mod confirmed?
Oh yeah here's one scum on the doubters train.
In post 1618, mastina wrote:
In post 1456, April Ludgate wrote:@Votato - Target Mistanna, I’ll do so as well.
If I die and am janitored then take it as both April and votato being scum btw.
Yup, those sure were trying to save votato! I sure was defending him, trying to avert his lynch! I clearly went out of my way to try and keep him alive.

:roll:
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 11:09 am

Post by jjh927 »

Tbh scum! Mastina could have just taken a free pass to locktown Votato with.

My lie detector on role claims is sufficiently accurate that people could be BOPing me here for being wrong on Votato and I would have no right to be mad about it
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 11:14 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2108, Birds and the Boys wrote:Whoever shoots April gets free town cred.

We're also not lynching mastina today.

-bitmap
I’m like borderline confirmed town
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 11:15 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2112, jjh927 wrote:Tbh scum! Mastina could have just taken a free pass to locktown Votato with.

My lie detector on role claims is sufficiently accurate that people could be BOPing me here for being wrong on Votato and I would have no right to be mad about it
@Jjh - Votato goes rogue and doesn’t listen to partner Mastina in regards to playstyle or claiming, how would ScumMastina act about that?
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 11:18 am

Post by April Ludgate »

I’m obnoxious and beautiful, but I’m not scum. And Mastina’s lack of any other reads besides strong town on JJH and Scum pushing me is a scum positioning tool.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 11:20 am

Post by April Ludgate »

Birds/Mastina have some scum partner equity.

@Farside - I keep going back and forth between Birds and where to put them, but the timing of the Jjh vote mixed in with the comment about me is incredibly scum advantageous based on you voted Mastina, then a Jjh vote, who is essentially the leading wagon comes, followed by a comment on shooting me, the person pushing Mastina the most.

Jjh is likely town being pocket attempted by Mastina.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 11:33 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2114, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 2112, jjh927 wrote:Tbh scum! Mastina could have just taken a free pass to locktown Votato with.

@Jjh - Votato goes rogue and doesn’t listen to partner Mastina in regards to playstyle or claiming, how would ScumMastina act about that?
She wouldn't bus a scum vig day 1
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

This day feels really weird for me. I just don't see myself agreeing with a lot of things said.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2104, HoldenGolden wrote:Votato Gore seems to be for his vig ability.
No... his vig ability should count as getting shot

His factional kill is the one with the flavor for gored
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2118, Clover Ebi wrote:This day feels really weird for me. I just don't see myself agreeing with a lot of things said.
Well that's because you're wrong
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2103, Birds and the Boys wrote:Dunnstral, I am confused about your comparison of Mastina's masturbation role in Ginngie's game to JJH's role in this game. I don't see in JJH's iso where he claims that the dinosaur lists are something that trigger a win?

VOTE: JJH

- turducken
The roles aren't an exact match but I think it's similar enough to where saying jjh's role is always town and he needs protection is... bad
In post 2109, mastina wrote:
In post 2097, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2095, mastina wrote:And I wasn't scum that game, not really--I was explicitly playing to a third party win condition, and the role was entirely revolving around said third party wincon. Not a lick of scum in that. Purely 3p there.
That's still not town
You're moving goalposts here.

Your initial point: "You as scum had a role similar to what jjh's role is, therefore you should know that role does not make him town".
I pointed out that the role in question was in fact, third party and heavily designed to be third party.
Third party roles are not scum roles.
Third party roles are, in design, much closer to town roles than they are scum roles.
Third party is not town.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Why don't you show me where and why I'm wrong then?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Also you literally had a factional kill that game, and there was somebody else on your team, and your team started out as the same size as the mafia team

You weren't a third party, regardless of how you played your role. And how YOU played your role doesn't matter for what YOU think jjh's dino list role here is. Calling it town because you rolled a similar role as scum but actually you played it as a third party still doesn't make sense, you're arguing things that don't matter
Clover Ebi wrote:Why don't you show me where and why I'm wrong then?
You're going to need to be more specific than "I just don't see myself agreeing with a lot of things said."
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

So you were just making the comment "because you're wrong" to be rude then?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”