dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:39 am

Post by dsjstr »

Clidd was scum in both of these games.
In post 813, Mohab500 wrote:Considering you're 100% confident he's scum, I feel like that it shouldn't matter if we lynch you first, then Albert. Right?
I don't see this as scum!clidd I would rather lynch you before clidd
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:48 am

Post by dsjstr »

Here is the only other recent scum game I could find.
viewtopic.php?p=11669095#p11669095
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 825, dsjstr wrote:
In post 813, Mohab500 wrote:Considering you're 100% confident he's scum, I feel like that it shouldn't matter if we lynch you first, then Albert. Right?
You're not just wrong you are triple wrong. The only scum is clidd. I don't know if this is your rookie game playing mafia but you are far out of your depth here.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:51 am

Post by dsjstr »

You caught me I am actually the mafia
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:52 am

Post by dsjstr »

Clidd has been trying to solve this entire game, in his scum games he becomes social. Why don't you try to prove me wrong rather than insulting me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:52 am

I don't make mistakes. If I lose the coin toss and flip town, you vote clidd. No room for discussion. I flip green, you vote clidd; town wins. As simple as that.

Don't fuck up.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:53 am

Post by dsjstr »

Help me not fuck up, help me understand why this looks like scum!clidd.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:59 am

no I'm not here to teach newbes how to scumhunt. You're looking for tips? Read the mafia guides I wrote 10 years ago. How many LYLO situations have you been in since you joined? This is an easy decision. Clidd chose you to be in group 3 and he chose you again to be in group 1, because he smelled weakness in you. He thinks you ain't shit. Clidd doesn't give a single fuck about you and is about to use you to win for his team. You want to go down getting backstabbed by scum, be my guest. You can learn about scumhunting the hard way, through loss and being blindsided.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:00 am

Post by dsjstr »

How did clidd get me on his team?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:02 am

I don't care if you like me, I don't care if you improve as a player, and I definitely don't care if you vote with me or not. I'm not here to handhold anyone. My bulletproof case is done, take it or leave it.
In post 729, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Okay, let's look at what we know and attempt to find answers to what we don't. Let me begin.

1) We know that mafia checked the previous game with 1/1/1 distribution from Ame's post. They chose to do a 2/1/0 or a 2/0/1 distribution so they had a
lynchbait option where no scum dies
. The question is, was that group 2 or group 3?

Of course, we know my theory:
Spoiler:
In post 378, Albert B. Rampage wrote: Group 3 is the most easy to lynch.
Group 2 is the safest option to continue the game with no clear winner.
Group 1 is where all the scum are hiding.
In post 408, Albert B. Rampage wrote:GROUP 3 IS LYNCHBAIT DO NOT VOTE GROUP 3

VOTE GROUP 1 OR 2

1 IF YOU LIKE TO WIN FAST

2 IF YOU LIKE LONG GAMES WITH LOW INFO

THERE ARE YOUR CHOICES

2) We know the last scum NK'd enomis from group 3. Why? Well first, let's look at scum-Ame's early day 1 posts.
In post 28, Ame wrote:I looked a bit through the first game. Scum also placed one in each group.
I think this opening comes from one of the numbers-oriented players.

Who do you know that is numbers-oriented? How about clidd?

Spoiler:
In post 182, clidd wrote:In summary, I have these combinations in mind:

1- (1)(1)(1)
2- (2)(1)(0)
3- (2)(0)(1)
4- (0)(1)(2)
5- (0)(0)(3)
6- (3)(0)(0)
7- (1)(0)(2)

The first is less likely, as it proposes a slow game and would involve Scum!Albert involved, something that I find a little inconsistent considering that the appropriate form of distribution would be to place players who are vocally transparent in each of the groups, because at the same time as one scum is eliminated, players of relevance would also be, which also makes it evident that the composition {Clidd, Albert} is strongly antagonistic to this idea, which is why I imagine it to be unlikely. The second would also involve Scum!Albert, but it doesn't make a lot of sense because it would be better done with the addition of 1 ~ 2 players to group 2, something that would be more interesting in the sense of cost-benefit, especially because the group 3 does not seem to me to be a weak trio verbally, which would be characterized as a disadvantage for group 2 early in the game and would make this type of formation unfeasible. The third is plausible, considering that the camouflage of 2 members in the group with the largest number of players would be a safe move, while one of the members of group 3 would be instructed to push against the smaller group, being able to use both the pretext of Albert's existence, which is a slot with a shallow playstyle, as well as the numerical justification, considering that only 2 players will be lynched, therefore, the loss would be, theoretically, less than the lynch of group 1 ~ 3. The fourth would make sense only in the scenario where the two scums in group 3 were planning to deliver Scum!Albert via buss to gain town credibility early in the game, but the fact that they only put one more player in the group, instead of adding more players, reduce the damage done and imply a very early disadvantage for them, which might not be worth it in the long run, considering that there would eventually be speculation and suspicion about the centralization of votes in the group, which probably would not take long to lead to the inference that there was a bus in the middle of the wagon. The fifth would be possible in the scenario in which Scum!Dsj, Scum!Enomis and Scum!Mohab were able to embark on a risky gambit, but I believe that this would underestimate the cognitive capacity of group 1 and does not fit the profile of Scum!Dsj ( at least as far as I observed in our scum in common), where he would probably strongly suggest the change of composition due to the lack of security he would feel. The push, in this context, would also be group 2. The sixth seems more plausible to me than the fifth, considering that there are players like Scum!Hoctac and Scum!Ame who could build a narrative where groups 3 and 2 were the main lynchs , under the pretext that the numerical force of group 1 would make the materialization of a lynch unfeasible, and that it would be safer in the mathematical sense to choose groups 2 and 3. The seventh also makes sense, with the same push reasoning of compositions 3 and 5.

Conclusion:
compositions 3, 5, 6 and 7 make sense in my conception, considering that I can imagine the establishment of pushs on group 2 only because of the existence of Albert in it. That said, I am inclined to think that group 3 has expressive chances of having scum in its composition.

Here's the theory: If Group 3 was lynchbait, and town didn't go for it, clidd had to kill enomis because he was the only one from group 3 who sheeped me to vote group 1. Lynching group 1 was bad for scum, so clidd hopes to frame the remaining group 3 who were off-wagon to win the game on Day 2.

3) We know scum didn't want to get group 1 lynched, as evidenced by Ame's posts:
In post 517, Ame wrote:But I think going the route of minimizing casualties is better for our chances of winning, particularly because we can get more days and scumhunting out of it and will have flips to work off of. Whereas going G1 we are essentially gambling without prior knowledge of who is on the scum team and how they think. Going one of the other groups actually gives us evidence of how they think and we can work from there. Right now we are just random guessing and going in circles.
So why does Ame change her mind and vote group 1 at the end of the day? Most likely because the final scum said "I got this" and she put her faith in that player's math. Again, who's the numbers guy in the scum team? We know it's not Ame, and we know it's not Raya, so by elimination it has to be the third scum.

When we look at Raya's post, who is playing a more straightforward mafia game, she's trying to set up group 3 for a lynch as well:
In post 615, Raya36 wrote:
In post 613, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Group 3 is for in-betweeners afraid of taking risks but still want to hit at least 1 scum maybe.
Isn't that kinda a good thing?
In post 624, Raya36 wrote:
In post 617, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The fact that no one from group 2 or 3 has hammered group 1 pretty much confirms my theory of minimal scum in groups 2-3.
This is a good point. Because of this I'll consider group 1 but first I need to actually find 2 or 3 people on it I actually think are scum and so far I'm mostly only seeing scummy players in group 3.
4) We know that if we mislynch group 3 today, it's instant-lose. So let's compare me and clidd.
In post 456, clidd wrote:''@Clidd, do you have a read on Albert outside of partition composition?''If you want, I can go into details, but basically it is because of the way he is playing. The aggressiveness he showed in defending the idea that group 1 is strategically feasible to be lynched seems to me an ignorant behavior that I see coming from an interpersonal trait characteristic of his profile, where he is probably frustrated/irritated by the gamestate, which makes sense within the scenario in which Town!Albert demonstrates emotional levels that would not make much sense in the Scum!Albert mentality, where he would be aware that his reasoning is fraudulent. In other words, it is my interpretation of the slot to distinguish that his expressions/reactions are within a natural spectrum of conduct, very different from what I feel about Ame, for example (which is forced).
He says it's ignorant to want to lynch group 1 but I'm town. What are the main differences between us?

A) I wanted to lynch group 1 from the start, which Raya and Ame didn't want.
B) I was on the final lynch of group 1, and clidd is not.
C) I wanted to avoid casting suspicion on clidd, so I could break the game in the final day and win. clidd wanted to avoid casting suspicion on me, so that group 3 gets lynched day 1, and that I would side with him on day 2.

5) We know that clidd heavily buddied me from day 1.
In post 675, clidd wrote:surprised
In post 216, clidd wrote:Do you consider Albert to be a verbally strong player ?
In post 670, clidd wrote:
In post 625, Ame wrote:
Scum backing down
You are deliberately trolling or are scum, I am still waiting for the explanation of my push and the sudden change of posture on post .

6) We know that clidd was setting up group 3 as the day 2 lynch.
In post 677, clidd wrote:From my pov is: Mohab>Enomis>Dsj to scum out of group 1.
In post 676, clidd wrote:If I am wrong and we won, I will be extremely surprised to have bad reads about group 3.
In post 212, clidd wrote:
In post 204, Morning Tweet wrote:If i were setting up these groups, it would seem really obvious to me as scum that Group #3 is going to receive the most lynch pressure.

It's got an extra player over group #2, so in theory, town would think they get higher chances of hitting scum in there. This is subjective, but they didn't put any of the players that i know are good at seeming towny in there (like Cat, Ame, clidd, Kanna). Someone in group 3 admitted they usually get scumread.

And now, indeed, the majority of the game seems to be having suspicions towards group #3. Even all three group #3 members seem to suspect group #3, lmao

i do lean town on Mohab and Enomis as well. Dsjr i dont have an explicit read on yet but i havent found him scummy per se

At this point, im feeling there's 2-3 scum in group one and 0-1 scum outside

I feel like group #2 has a better chance of hitting scum, and if there is no scum outside group #1, it limits our losses a bit as well
I can understand your reasoning, but I believe that you are underestimating group 3. The pressure, in my opinion, would be in the lynch of group 2, considering the attempts to push during the day, and they only eased when I was able to participate more actively in the game, this clearly does not seem normal to me.
Especially considering that I expressed a scumread on Mohab yesterday and was scumhunting in group 3 without ever publicly suspecting clidd. Clidd has been mirroring this and suspecting Mohab since day 1 as well. All his actions make sense coming into today with his evaluation of me thus far.

7) Finally, I would say that clidd has been acting like he knows too much.
In post 668, clidd wrote:I agree about the game state indicating 2 scums on group 1, but I highly doubt that they are 3 because of the reads that I have on group 3. It would be an insult to my analysis ability to say that group 3 is entirely town, so my solve at the moment is 2-0-1.
He knows what he's doing. He sees where the game needs to go for him to win. There isn't any doubt or second thoughts in his play.

Now that I've laid out my case, you should feel confident in the fact that I am one of the top scumhunters on this site. I just completed another game where I nailed all of the scum and accurately predicted their strategy on day 2. Rest assured that it's normal for me to see the matrix. I'm not trying to bamboozle you. Even if I were, lynching clidd does not end the game if he's town. Lynching dsjstr or Mohab will.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:04 am

Post by dsjstr »

Rather than trying to solve which would be in the best interest of your team you are leaving it up to chance? You won't even argue why I am wrong and this does look like one of clidds scum games? Maybe I am just right
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:04 am

Post by clidd »

In post 821, Albert B. Rampage wrote:He's afraid to die. He thinks he can manipulate you tomorrow. I have no fear of death because I'm with you.
Ok.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:05 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 833, dsjstr wrote:How did clidd get me on his team?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:06 am

Post by clidd »

In post 827, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 825, dsjstr wrote:
You're not just wrong you are triple wrong. The only scum is clidd. I don't know if this is your rookie game playing mafia but you are far out of your depth here.
So far I've only seen you trying to demoralize Dsj.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:06 am

And one more thing: if it's LYLO with clidd flipping town, I'm voting for mohab with you. I will not vote against you because just as sure as you are oblivious right now for your lack of experience, you are also the most obvious town in the game. Congratulations on that part.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:07 am

Post by clidd »

In post 830, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't make mistakes. If I lose the coin toss and flip town, you vote clidd. No room for discussion. I flip green, you vote clidd; town wins. As simple as that.

Don't fuck up.
Except your flip is going to be red.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:08 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 839, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
And one more thing: if it's LYLO with clidd flipping town, I'm voting for mohab with you. I will not vote against you because just as sure as you are oblivious right now for your lack of experience, you are also the most obvious town in the game. Congratulations on that part.
So now you want me on your team?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:09 am

Post by clidd »

In post 832, Albert B. Rampage wrote:no I'm not here to teach newbes how to scumhunt. You're looking for tips? Read the mafia guides I wrote 10 years ago. How many LYLO situations have you been in since you joined? This is an easy decision. Clidd chose you to be in group 3 and he chose you again to be in group 1, because he smelled weakness in you. He thinks you ain't shit. Clidd doesn't give a single fuck about you and is about to use you to win for his team. You want to go down getting backstabbed by scum, be my guest. You can learn about scumhunting the hard way, through loss and being blindsided.
More theater ^
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:09 am

He sensed you are the weakest player in this game. The easiest one to confuse and tricked. And to be frank, I think he was STILL shocked that you took his side without hesitation. It's the only thing he has going for him because I dropped a bulletproof case that any of the dead players would instantly sheep and win the game for our team. We would be fucking celebrating an amazing win right now if it were anyone but you.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:12 am

Post by dsjstr »

Can you actually provide evidence that he "tricked me"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:15 am

In post 841, dsjstr wrote:
We're on the same team whether you realize it now, or after I flip green. We ride together, we win together. Clidd has tricked you from jump when we started day 2 and you voted me of your own free will. Take the evening to reflect on that, I have other shit to do than to babysit.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:16 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 845, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 841, dsjstr wrote:
We're on the same team whether you realize it now, or after I flip green. We ride together, we win together. Clidd has tricked you from jump when we started day 2 and you voted me of your own free will. Take the evening to reflect on that, I have other shit to do than to babysit.
Mohab what do you think of this?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:21 am

Clidd; congrats on mindfucking new players to the site into voting for their own team. If you win, you earned it.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:23 am

Post by clidd »

In post 843, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
He sensed you are the weakest player in this game. The easiest one to confuse and tricked. And to be frank, I think he was STILL shocked that you took his side without hesitation. It's the only thing he has going for him because I dropped a bulletproof case that any of the dead players would instantly sheep and win the game for our team. We would be fucking celebrating an amazing win right now if it were anyone but you.
Your whole case was made in a premeditated way. It is very likely that you typed at night already aware of how the distribution of groups would be, especially who you would push. The fact that Ame insisted on the Scum!Clidd theory without ever arguing why she thought I was scum only intensifies the frame she was trying to apply. I did some research on past Ame games and found this:

Post 19
I always prefer to hard town read my teammates, especially when there are just two of us, for a few reasons:

(1) People are always paranoid that a person bussed, so the credit for bussing isn't worth the cost.
(2) Scum partners have a biased interpretation of their partner's behavior, so they are likely to notice and point out things that town players would likely have never spotted. Distancing is dangerous in this regard as it could lead scumreads by town players that otherwise would have never came to fruition.
(3) It's against expectations. I think most players expect distancing of some sort from scum partners.
viewtopic.php?t=82813&f=90&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Post 1263
scum Ame does not change the lynch that was pretty much set to her partner

I don't bus. 1 because as I said I want the quickest route possible, and bussing just makes the game drawn out longer. I'd rather defend my partner and be implicated than betray them and have to play the game myself. 2 It never really works anyway, people are always paranoid that the person bussed. 3 the trade-off is not worth it, lynching scum means not lynching a townie and potential PR.
viewtopic.php?t=82205&f=84&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

It wouldn't make sense to Scum!Ame to push Scum!Clidd according to the mentality she has in this alignment.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:25 am

Post by clidd »

Afterwards, she tried to sell the narrative that I would be '' obvtown '', but the way she formulated the reason was stupid. It is more plausible that she was prepared for the scenario in which someone performed a meta-dive on her profile.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”