Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:55 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 759, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 754, midwaybear wrote:
In post 752, Nahdia wrote:i dont see why me targeting a dead player is any more easy to fake than any living player. hoctac was still a valid target last night.
cuz he flipped, so it is easier to make up something compared to if you targeted a living player
Do you think Nahdia is making up everything or do you think she targeted Hoctac but is lying about her role?
I dont like this. Why would town nahdia lie about their role? This isn't a good question because it only has one answer.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 794, midwaybear wrote:Ok I might be tunneling I will reconsider. Just look at ur iso to see ur questions
In post 798, midwaybear wrote:let's bandwagon norwee and nahdia. I agree that we should not quicklynch again though. Let's take our time
????
Going from your tunneling to still wanting to lynch?
You are ignoring her norwee's question.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Midwaybear
I asked one bad question according to you, and that makes me scum?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:58 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 775, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Or are you saying scum!Nahdia intentionally chose to say they targeted Hoctac (One of the deaths) with a worthless night action as mafia?
bruh what kind of question is this too
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Midway, i know you're trying to hype yourself up here and sell the game on one of me/Nahdia. But it's not working very well. Your push is fake as hell.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:59 am

Post by midwaybear »

wdym fake? I don't like ur questions, so I am voting you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:00 am

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: midway
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You haven't said why my questions make me scummy. You haven't given one good point for why scum!me would be saying what i say. All you've said is "don't like these questions tho".

- Bunno
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:02 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 795, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We have bigger fish to fry. We need information, connections, competing bandwagons right now. I was in this exact same situation in Guns and Roses IV where we had to decide between eyestot/votato and even though we lynched correctly we lost the game. Sometimes, the optimal town play is to go after the stronger scum manipulating from the shadows rather than the lynchbaits.
do you think nahdia is scum y/n
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:02 am

Post by midwaybear »

yeah that's why i said i will reconsider. It's just that those questions don't seem like they help the discussion and are sorta rhetorical.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 808, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 795, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We have bigger fish to fry. We need information, connections, competing bandwagons right now. I was in this exact same situation in Guns and Roses IV where we had to decide between eyestot/votato and even though we lynched correctly we lost the game. Sometimes, the optimal town play is to go after the stronger scum manipulating from the shadows rather than the lynchbaits.
He said he was town reading her day 1. I don't know why because he won't explain.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 809, midwaybear wrote:yeah that's why i said i will reconsider. It's just that those questions don't seem like they help the discussion and are sorta rhetorical.
Sorry, but your weak push isn't fooling me in the slightest. You're not trying to reconsider, you were just pushing me in bad faith because you made a bad call and now you can't retract your statements without looking even more scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And it's blatantly obvious you've got nothing on me.

- Bunno
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:06 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 810, farside22 wrote:
He said he was town reading her day 1. I don't know why because he won't explain.
why did you take ur vote off. i cant believe im the only one who doesn't see the obv scum staring us in the face from that claim.
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:06 am

Post by midwaybear »

how do I look scummy? I genuinely didn't like your questions, so I called you out for it. Upon reconsideration, I still don't like them at all.
pedit: could say the same to you@norwee
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Nahdia »

VOTE: popopopopopopo still on this.

My point on him overjustifying his case on midway stands. it's an exquisitely scummy case. just a mess of "contradictions" and objective scum moves (the VI thing). in my experience, hunting for contradictions is how mafia pretends to scumhunt. fun fact, town contradicts themselves too. the only fair point popopopopopo raises is that midway wasn't actually outting reads.

also Big Fucking Yikes on . please tell me im not the only one that viscerally cringed at that post. like come on.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:07 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

like i mean i'll vote midway, but at this point im as confident as i can be on a scumread without like, a confirmed guilty
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 666, Nahdia wrote:
In post 660, farside22 wrote:Going to say I find these post gross. Again I don't see why a player can't change there reads. And suddenly your calling popopo out for bussing his buddy?
I find it hard to believe that you think scum bus that hard day 1.
what

players can change their reads. changing reads can be towny. but scum often change their reads when they make a case on a partner to create distance, and towntell in the process.
and i think it's pretty transparent that my point was to try and make popopo stick to midway. it WAS a threat
In post 657, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 641, Nahdia wrote:votato can you explain your townreads

abr why am i town to you?

tia

VOTE: midwaybear
I’m curious why your earlier posts seem to indicate support for Bob being scum, yet you end up voting Midway? What was your progression here?
id be okay with a bob lynch. but im more confident about their being scum in midway/popopo. we get more info on the later lynch.
In post 688, Nahdia wrote:man idk.

popopo is actually probably just scum with an overjustified case counterwagoning his partner. so ill bite.

VOTE: bob3141
Just pointing out why my scum read on nahdia is there. One post is about the scum read on popopop/midway and then 4 hours later voting bob when pushed to respond about why she thought scum would hard push and show where that is a very real scum reason to her.
She still hasn't produced said evidence by the way.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:07 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 815, Nahdia wrote:VOTE: popopopopopopo still on this.

My point on him overjustifying his case on midway stands. it's an exquisitely scummy case. just a mess of "contradictions" and objective scum moves (the VI thing). in my experience, hunting for contradictions is how mafia pretends to scumhunt. fun fact, town contradicts themselves too. the only fair point popopopopopo raises is that midway wasn't actually outting reads.

also Big Fucking Yikes on . please tell me im not the only one that viscerally cringed at that post. like come on.
hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:09 am

Post by farside22 »

popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 810, farside22 wrote:
why did you take ur vote off. i cant believe im the only one who doesn't see the obv scum staring us in the face from that claim.
Midway is really going a little OMGUS with his reason's for scum reading Norwee. He looks like he is just following someone elses lead and doesn't believe what he is saying. I think he is scum too.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:09 am

Post by votato »

so midways town play is trash. this could totally come from town!midway. scum!midway is lurky and fluffy. but midway has also said that his scumgame has changed. and he knows that ive seen his scumgame. and his posts here are awful. i also think we get a lot of associations from a midway flip. but we shouldnt lynch there yet, thats a good deadline compromise.
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:10 am

Post by midwaybear »

ok, so if someone in my scum PT is telling me to push Norwee, why aren't they also pushing?
pedit: bro stop roasting me please
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Yeah I thought she was scum. The claim could be fake, it could be real, all I know is that lynching nahdia today won't win us the game and while I'm alive I'd like to make some fucking progress on solving.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 821, midwaybear wrote:ok, so if someone in my scum PT is telling me to push Norwee, why aren't they also pushing?
Great defense bro.
"Why aren't my teammates joining in when virtually everyone thinks my push on Norwee sucks hard."

- Bunno
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:11 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

whatever, ill gladly switch my vote to midway once everyone checks in if we cant get more people on the nahdia wagon, i was thinking there's a chance he's just noob town but the norwe stuff the last few pages was bad for him for sure

pedit: what votato said

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”