popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

if its really l-1 then u know what to do farside
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by midwaybear »

UNVOTE: Nahdia
not anymore
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Madonna »

There was no "quickjump" on NDMath bc like stan1ey and Aloratom, he has been null and lurking. There is nothing wrong in sorting someone with votes, and I have been clear about not moving hastily.
Make the right decision,
VOTE: Madonna
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Madonna »

I am fine with midwaybear not being on this wagon.
Make the right decision,
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1054, Madonna wrote:I am fine with midwaybear not being on this wagon.
Wow. Give the man some sunscreen. That was harsh.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by midwaybear »

who roasted who?
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Madonna »

Was it all fun and games to bus a scum mate until it actually came down to an L-1 and probable hammer, midwaybear?
Make the right decision,
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Idk who brought up the "why hasn’t scum hammered Nahdia yet" point. But give the man a medal.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Madonna »

In post 1043, farside22 wrote:
In post 1041, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think that IF there’s a deepwolf in my reads it would most likely be Madonna. What’s your take on her right now?
I feel very slimy about her following me and buttering up to me. I want to take a shower.
That said i dont recall her scum reading NdMath prior and for her to suddendly pounch on his read of her just reads fake.
Speaking of following and buttering up, why did you care about my lack of word321 vote, not respond to my takes on Nahdia and midwaybear, and then not care about my word321 vote when it came? It seemed like you wanted a better wagon than midwaybear and Nahdia, I gave you it, and instead you went after NDMath. I am trying to work with other people's plays alongside mine, and you seem to find ways to keep scumleaning/reading me. Bring
a
case against me, because I have not seen one of your own that is not one line here or there.
Make the right decision,
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1059, Madonna wrote:
In post 1043, farside22 wrote:
In post 1041, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think that IF there’s a deepwolf in my reads it would most likely be Madonna. What’s your take on her right now?
I feel very slimy about her following me and buttering up to me. I want to take a shower.
That said i dont recall her scum reading NdMath prior and for her to suddendly pounch on his read of her just reads fake.
Speaking of following and buttering up, why did you care about my lack of word321 vote, not respond to my takes on Nahdia and midwaybear, and then not care about my word321 vote when it came? It seemed like you wanted a better wagon than midwaybear and Nahdia, I gave you it, and instead you went after NDMath. I am trying to work with other people's plays alongside mine, and you seem to find ways to keep scumleaning/reading me. Bring
a
case against me, because I have not seen one of your own that is not one line here or there.
I felt meh about your case on word. It was just really one player and I feel like you are not really going anywhere without following someone else. It's like either you lack confidence or your scum.
I get more of a scum vibe with all your asking stuff of me so it's hard for me to take much of what you say seriously.
IE: I'm bias of your comments. I'm not a fan of anyone who I need to push and then says well I'm following farside. I'm am the wrong player to follow because I always think scum are trying to get on a players good side.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

I was wondering why midway didn't unvote nahdia awhile ago when he stated the following:
In post 1004, midwaybear wrote:Honestly, Nahdia's past few posts have pinged as townie to me even though they can't really be considered as contribution. Yes, the hammer yesterday was suspicious, but I think it was a genuine mistake. It can be pretty hard to track votes and people have told me I was at L-1 even when I wasn't. This brings us to their roleclaim of voyuer. I think this is the most suspicious part about Nahdia because I think the claim is easily faked. I agree that Hoctac was a viable target, but not by a voyeur. Hoctac's behavior was pretty weird, so I would be more interested in seeing what he did instead of what happened to him. Their read progression seems pretty natural too. I just want to know why you target hoctac?
So midway any reason you waited to unvote and didn't vote a scum read at that point?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 981, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 980, Aloratom wrote:Norwegian Boy seems more prolific than I recall from our only other encounter. I've generally agreed with what he's had to say, but he's been more serious, more driven this game, which gives me pause. Still a Town lean.
What does prolific mean in this instance?
Also you're talking about the newbie right? I remember, it's the game where i catched both scum D1 and we speedrun victory. Good times. I thought i was rather driven in that game too? So what difference are you seeing here?
More prolific as in you seem to be outposting everyone by at least 2 to 1. You were playful in that game. I'm not seeing that here.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Aloratom »

VOTE: Nahdia L-1

If this flips green, I want Popo tomorrow.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 1005, word321 wrote:His 871 Ive found kind of pointless, buts that not exactly indicative (unless Nahdia flips green, but even then, its still too few). I cant rly develop this further.
Pointless?
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 1063, Aloratom wrote:VOTE: Nahdia L-1

If this flips green, I want Popo tomorrow.
Actually, probably Midway tomorrow. Popo is still too strong a TR even though he's essentially been tunneling Nahdia since RVS.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Imagine hammering and it flips green. That will be super fun.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by votato »

yeah i didnt like yesterday's wagon, and i dont think this is much better. plus theres still time left, dunno why we are getting so stuck on the obvious policyish lynch when we could be doing legit scumhunting. this should be our backup lynch for deadline if anything
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Madonna »

In post 1060, farside22 wrote:I get more of a scum vibe with all your asking stuff of me so it's hard for me to take much of what you say seriously.
IE: I'm bias of your comments. I'm not a fan of anyone who I need to push and then says well I'm following farside. I'm am the wrong player to follow because I always think scum are trying to get on a players good side.
You dismiss my arguements out of hand by not taking them seriously, got it. Interacting with you using questions is scum, got it. You see others doing the same acts with their own justification, you call it following you, got it. That is not a healthy town view, and I dislike it. In case I need to clearly say this: my townread of you is definitely decaying.

I did not vote for bob3141 for your reasons, farside22, and I did not vote NDMath for you reasons, and I am voting for Nahdia because, cycling all the way back around, I do not have word321 support. This is not a case of confidence, this is not for blind sheeping. I have a vote and I need to make it count. When the two big wagons start stalling and people start piling on lurkers, I need to figure out what I want. Staying on word321 was gaining me nothing, and my vote is more helpful on an active wagon. Out of the null reads is a guy out for my blood and I dislike his reads: these are perfectly acceptable reasons to push.

I still do not see a real case coming from you, farside22. I will say you vote confidently when lacking one.
Make the right decision,
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 1029, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You thinking 2 scum teams of 3? Or 1 scum team of 4?
I think 2 scum teams. Why else explicitly state "there are only town and mafia?"

This is a schadd_ game folks. Mod wifom.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 1066, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Imagine hammering and it flips green. That will be super fun.
In post 1067, votato wrote:yeah i didnt like yesterday's wagon, and i dont think this is much better. plus theres still time left, dunno why we are getting so stuck on the obvious policyish lynch when we could be doing legit scumhunting. this should be our backup lynch for deadline if anything
UNVOTE:

No skin off my nose. We need info though.
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Madonna »

In post 1067, votato wrote:yeah i didnt like yesterday's wagon, and i dont think this is much better. plus theres still time left, dunno why we are getting so stuck on the obvious policyish lynch when we could be doing legit scumhunting. this should be our backup lynch for deadline if anything
We cannot scumhunt because once some players start voting outside of wagons, it is slimy and buttery.

I agree there is plenty of time to scumhunt, and I agree this has always been a great lynch come deadline and we have not found better leads.
Make the right decision,
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 1065, Aloratom wrote:Popo is still too strong a TR even though he's essentially been tunneling Nahdia since RVS.
this is not true at all
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 1072, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 1065, Aloratom wrote:Popo is still too strong a TR even though he's essentially been tunneling Nahdia since RVS.
this is not true at all
Scum reading may be more accurate?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1068, Madonna wrote:
In post 1060, farside22 wrote:I get more of a scum vibe with all your asking stuff of me so it's hard for me to take much of what you say seriously.
You dismiss my arguements out of hand by not taking them seriously, got it. Interacting with you using questions is scum, got it. You see others doing the same acts with their own justification, you call it following you, got it. That is not a healthy town view, and I dislike it. In case I need to clearly say this: my townread of you is definitely decaying.

I did not vote for bob3141 for your reasons, farside22, and I did not vote NDMath for you reasons, and I am voting for Nahdia because, cycling all the way back around, I do not have word321 support. This is not a case of confidence, this is not for blind sheeping. I have a vote and I need to make it count. When the two big wagons start stalling and people start piling on lurkers, I need to figure out what I want. Staying on word321 was gaining me nothing, and my vote is more helpful on an active wagon. Out of the null reads is a guy out for my blood and I dislike his reads: these are perfectly acceptable reasons to push.

I still do not see a real case coming from you, farside22. I will say you vote confidently when lacking one.
Sorry it's the way I think. I have an unhealthy paranoia when players follow me and I don't see reads coming from them that doesn't just sound like a pat response. Or no response. So i get a bit itchy/twitchy/bitchy when I see it happen. It's probably one of those things i should probably learn to take a step back from but too many times I saw players butter up to me and flip scum so it's hard to just drop that defensive feeling. It happened in Guns and Roses game with lilith so I get a bit more aware of who is interacting with me and what they say since then.
That said I will reread your comments about NDMath and word a bit more. What did you think of words comments in his bigger post?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”