---- (1) Elena Fisher
DoctorPepper
'--- (3) shiki, Dunnstral, Hoctac
Pigman
---------- (2) GeorgeBailey, Elements
Titus
-------------

Not voting (1): DoctorPepper
Lynching deadline: (expired on 2020-06-02 20:59:59)

Replacement and aliases reference

shiki has replaced Chemist1422

ImageImage Imageclidd
Image ImageImageHoctac
ImageImageImage Elena Fisher
ImageImageImageImageImageDunnstral
ImageImageImageElements
ImageImageImageshiki
ImageImageImageDoctorPepper
ImageImageImagePigman
ImageImageImageTitus

Spoiler: NK Cheat Sheet
Image Image - Lone scum picks someone to become an IC OR scummates have to perform shots that put the game into 3p LyLo
ImageImage - Democratic public cop
ImageImage - Bet the game on voting on two townies correctly
ImageImage - Scummates fall in love
ImageImageImage Image - Oops! Reveal the alignment of every player colored similarly to murder victims.

shiki fell onto her backside on the white concrete. Reflexively, she drew the wind in a tight coccoon around her body, keeping any of her precious magic stones from tumbling away. Elena Fisher walked over to the demon princess with a caring look on her face. "That looks like it hurt. I can't afford to lose my Fujin. I would be dead in the water. I'm too strong to hold my own strength in check, so without your Wild Wind removing overstrength shields I'm hosed". Elena Fisher flipped her cane around, holding the skinny end, and offered it to shiki. Shiki grabbed onto the fat end of the cane, and smiled appreciatively. The dainty, light princess pushed her feet against the ground while holding tight to the cane so that it would help lift her to her feet.
Elena Fisher calculated that using 8/10 of her strength would be the right amount to help the lightweight goddess up. Thinking about a little headache she had going on, she decided on 10/10.
"Whoa!" shiki blurted. Elena Fisher yanked so hard that shiki tumbles through the air in an arc, then landed in a pile of leaves, on her back once again. A couple stones tumbled out, but she grabbed them quickly, and safe underneath the leaves no one else was able to get them first.
"Um. I'll assume that was an accident. Like when we fought sopdet and you tried to do it without me and made 8 combos but then another one fell in off the top. You are so clumsy sometimes Elena Fisher."
Last edited by Isis on Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 4:19 am

Post by shiki »

In post 67, Elena Fisher wrote:Ah, so you've heard of my legendary neighborhood powers. You can now see my motivations.
what is your current read of georgebailey? i know you've said a few times you do not wish to lynch his slot today due to the neighbourhood, but you have not given a read either which is strange since your stated purpose for receiving that card-egg was to do so. i think it was pretty towny of you to ask for one of the neighbour eggs, as it is the same approach i would have taken with slight preference for the lucifer egg (which i would have reflavoured as monstrous cetacean of the clouds, moby dick both due to my fondness for the melville novel as well as how fitting it is if conflated with the white whale from re: zero which also flies, since that whale creates a mist of mental contamination [comparable to being in a neighbourhood with me] as well as a mist of elimination [the ability to lock the neighbourhood and not make it public] and one could easily mistake it for a god) because eliminating the neighbourhood has no benefit to town and mafia can be more easily pressured into releasing the pt to prevent being lynched than they can be stopped from locking the thread for mysterious reasons. i know you said you want to make the most use out of the neighbourhood, but if you think that you are both town the best time to lock and release the neighbourhood is the end of night one, as far as i can tell. i guess that last sentence is more useful if directed to georgebailey.
In post 77, Hoctac wrote:so Elena and Dunny are unaligned, and Titus and DocFanta are unaligned.
this was a joke post, but i do think there is a lot of information to be gained in terms of likely/unlikely to be aligned from the egg distribution. i think it is rather unlikely that elena fisher and georgebailey are scum together since there's very little strategic benefit to mafia sharing a neighbourhood. they are also the only two eggs that are guaranteed to be gods, but i don't think that's an angle mafia would mind cutting themselves off from. if we work from the list of throws georgebailey compiled:
In post 348, GeorgeBailey wrote:Dunnstral threw to Elena Fisher
- elena fisher's proactivity in asking for this egg was pretty towny, so there's pretty obvious town motivation for the throw. scum would probably have the same evaluation of the situation and make the same throw, and since elena fisher did not reciprocate (for the kinda weird but probably nai reason of sharing a neighbourhood with dunnstral would be boring) and there is some utility to a neighbourhood for scum so it probably isn't enough to rule them out as partners.

Pigman threw to Dunnstral
- this one is highly desirable so it is always going to be plus partner equity but pigman's reasoning seemed pretty sound. if pigman is scum it is pretty likely that dunnstral is as well. if dunnstral is town then it's pretty likely pigman is as well. the inverses do not apply.

Titus threw to DoctorPepper
- titus's reasoning here (i want someone i am familiar with to have my card) only really makes sense to me if she was angling to be neighbourized, which feels very off to me. like scum would have more reason to want this.

Elena Fisher threw to clidd (GB)
- i do not think scum!elena fisher would throw to her partner here. why clidd though?

clidd (GB) threw to Hoctac
- eh. i think town wants this one in town's hands but i'm not sure the mafia would care.

DoctorPepper threw to Chemist
- this one feels inherently scummy to me since it was based on hoping to get lucky rather than a strong scumread but like doctorpepper said he was running out of options.

Hoctac aggressively threw to Elements
- hoctac stated a veiled townread of pigman so he threw to elements. checks out.

Elements threw to pigman
- it is hard to glean anything from this one as it was the only option left. it is only useful for town and that usefulness doesn't seem nearly enough for it to be something mafia would attempt to deny town, so elements not throwing it earlier also doesn't give us much information.
In post 347, GeorgeBailey wrote:I replaced in right before I went to bed sorry lmao. Catching up now.
do you share clidd's read of elena fisher?
In post 197, clidd wrote:Based on other opinions to build my own, I can learn other angles that I was not able to observe, something that is different from a blind sheep, for example.
pigman's interaction with this and surrounding posts is pretty weird to me. simply having more information to base your reads in is good, especially since that additional information to base one's reads on also gives additional information on the person providing the information.
In post 200, Pigman wrote:
In post 196, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 194, Pigman wrote:How am I a scapegoat?
Second this, as in what are people actually talking about? Scapegoat for what? Who called him scum?
clidd is working his way up to a scumread on me but he's trying to figure out if there will be support for it first.
titus was the first to describe you as a scapegoat, in response to clidd asking what her read of you was. clidd then asked elements if he agreed with titus's read.
In post 238, Pigman wrote:I mentioned this earlier but I was thinking taking daytslk away from mafia would be good because then they'd have to figure out a way to communicate with each other in front of us which would make it easier to connect them later.
this doesn't really make sense to me (as why wouldn't scum just not do this? while it is beneficial for them to be able to communicate it isn't necessary as there isn't anything they need to coordinate during the day.) but it also doesn't feel scummy to me. like why would scum think they would need to communicate with eachother in the thread if they lost their daytalk. it's possible this is a complicated ploy but not making sense isn't really a tried and true way to be townread.
In post 262, DoctorPepper wrote:Forgive my ignorance but Hoctac, isn't the color coding just the color of the Card Egg thrown to you?

I mean Chemist is green because my card egg was green
In post 268, DoctorPepper wrote:^is Hoctac also Hectic?

If so I called him scum for this
very strong sense of dejavu here, so much so that it feels calculated to me. like doctorpepper rerecorded the sequence that culminated with this post:
In post 49, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 44, Datisi wrote:VOTE: doctorpepper

The scum being in those positions thing was obviously a joke. Also don't rolefish kids.
Yeah I'll choose to take it seriously.
from chain of command in which hectic was making a similarly obvious joke about the mod putting scum in certain positions (while impersonating me) and doctorpepper took it at face value. in that game hectic was scum and doctorpepper was town and it feels like doctorpepper is trying to reuse that same dynamic to indicate that the alignments are the same because it does not seem reasonable to me that someone familiar with hoctac (as indicated by 268) would think this was a necessary clarification. it is possible that this was simply the result of doctorpepper applying the same thought process he had previously to this situation, or that doctorpepper believes this is something hoctac only does as scum, but neither or those make as much sense to me.
In post 287, Elements wrote:This game is going slowly let's do some fun setup analysis.
i don't see the purpose of this other than to help the mafia make an optimal nightkill. all of the role information is public and mafia chooses which town benefit to apply if multiple conditions are met.
In post 307, Elements wrote:titus is town
In post 178, Elements wrote:VOTE: titus because i can't remember anything you've said so far and you're at the bottom
what did you find towny between these?
In post 348, GeorgeBailey wrote:Anyways, i'm compiling this because i'm pretty sure scum wants to throw to their teammate to make sure they get some sort of confirmable role. Scum is obviously not going to throw to each other, but look back at the patterns might help later.
all of the roles are confirmed and no two people threw to eachother, but i do think scum would be somewhat likely to try to secure beneficial roles and i agree that analyzing this information is worthwhile. thankyou for compiling it.

my reads at this time look something like:

elena fisher, hoctac
dunnstral, elements, georgebailey, pigman
doctorpepper, titus

but i'm not sure how much sense a potential {doctorpepper, titus} team makes because of titus's egg throw.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Elements »

My first vote was RVS then she said hi to me
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Titus »

I admit I didn't read all of Shiki's wall but I feel he's town for the portion where he talks about Dr. Pepper and I not being teamed. That type of self reflection is rare from scum. I think he's wrong, and I could be wrong but Shiki just feels town there. Scum would just claim we're partners and move on to selling his wagon.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Hoctac »

Well, well, well. Look who's storming into the game.
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 378, Titus wrote:I admit I didn't read all of Shiki's wall but I feel he's town for the portion where he talks about Dr. Pepper and I not being teamed. That type of self reflection is rare from scum. I think he's wrong, and I could be wrong but Shiki just feels town there. Scum would just claim we're partners and move on to selling his wagon.
Really? You made that assessment from just this alone?
but i'm not sure how much sense a potential {doctorpepper, titus} team makes because of titus's egg throw.
Also, why would she as scum necessarily call you partners and push you, when she can push you individually as scumreads anyway? This looks like a fabricated thought process.

VOTE: Titus
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 367, Hoctac wrote:Q
In post 362, Titus wrote:Yeah, this reeks of scum wanting to get rid of a PR.

GB and Hoctac is where it's at.
This is quite narrow minded, Titus!

You think scum are openly voting with each other to get rid of a 1-shot neighbouriser on day 1? As someone pointed out, the ability isn't exactly Lady with Laptop level.

Why Hoctac and GeorgeBailey from the wagon of 4 specifically?
I'd also like you to address this, Titus.
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 376, shiki wrote:
-
this one is highly desirable so it is always going to be plus partner equity but pigman's reasoning seemed pretty sound. if pigman is scum it is pretty likely that dunnstral is as well. if dunnstral is town then it's pretty likely pigman is as well. the inverses do not apply.
You sure about this one? It's just for night 1 and I'm sure scum are aware that passing to each other will look really sus upon one of them flipping. I actually think Dunny is slightly more likely to be town if Pigman is scum, due to scum probably being very cautious about passing this strong egg to a partner and then potentially being examined down the line.
not yet sentient
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Elements »

I'm warming to Hoctac town
All my completed games
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 383, Elements wrote:I'm warming to Hoctac town
Smh, the objection to Dunn and Pigman being aligned pairs hurts Hoctac scum if my theory is correct. A mislynch on Dunn would bar a mislynch on Pigman which is why Hoctac suddenly changed his tone towards me. It was that I was wrong town, but now he's looking for something to pick at when I have SRed him for awhile.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 380, Hoctac wrote:Also, why would she as scum necessarily call you partners and push you, when she can push you individually as scumreads anyway? This looks like a fabricated thought process.
She can't push us as a team though. Let's suppose I am wrong and Dunn is scum. She then wouldn't jump and mislynch me. That's a townie thought process to take a theory to its conclusion, even if it disagrees with another theory.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Allow me to catch up in a way that isn't me just skimming the thread give me an hour or so
So... On a scale of 1 to 10, how scared were you that I was gonna die?

An alt of MariaR
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

The main problem with this game is the lack of content from nearly half the game that it feels like you could justify a lynch on nearly every player here. I have about 3 slots I could push and probably lynch but they all fall into the same reasoning and if we're being logical here, they could all be town. It's...a worry. I really am tempted to go with Pepper on pure information alone.

An alt of MariaR
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 376, shiki wrote:what is your current read of georgebailey? i know you've said a few times you do not wish to lynch his slot today due to the neighbourhood, but you have not given a read either which is strange since your stated purpose for receiving that card-egg was to do so.
I think Geroge is town. Clidd posts in the neighborhood to me scream town and I like what both slots have posted so far. I plan on releasing the pt tonight. I have got what I wanted from it even if it was small. However, if my partner wishes otherwise I will hear him out.

An alt of MariaR
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

I still feel like Titus is one of the only slots putting in some effort in her pushes or at least more than others. So I would like to keep her around for content sake at least. Peppers 'I am low hanging fruit post' wasn't exactly wrong, but it didn't do him much favors either. I think my vote will land on Pig or Him I forget what cards they have but that will play a factor.

An alt of MariaR
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:11 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

ay, cool, Shiki is here.

In post 373, Dunnstral wrote:Pigman doesn't look like scum to me
Do you town read pigman, or scumread Pepper?

In post 376, shiki wrote:do you share clidd's read of elena fisher?
Reading through the neighborhood, yeah. I have absolutely no objections to the PT being released.

I still think Pig is better than Pepper, since he's at least done something scummy.
GeorgeBailey
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 390, GeorgeBailey wrote:Do you town read pigman, or scumread Pepper?
Both
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:00 am

Post by shiki »

In post 382, Hoctac wrote:
In post 376, shiki wrote:
-
this one is highly desirable so it is always going to be plus partner equity but pigman's reasoning seemed pretty sound. if pigman is scum it is pretty likely that dunnstral is as well. if dunnstral is town then it's pretty likely pigman is as well. the inverses do not apply.
You sure about this one? It's just for night 1 and I'm sure scum are aware that passing to each other will look really sus upon one of them flipping. I actually think Dunny is slightly more likely to be town if Pigman is scum, due to scum probably being very cautious about passing this strong egg to a partner and then potentially being examined down the line.
is this because of the specific players involved or in general? the desirability of that egg isn't solely due to the night one bulletproof. i really do not think the mafia team would be particularly concerned with looking bad upon one of them flipping at the beginning of the game, especially given the setup. i did not consider that dunnstral might view it similarly to the way i have because of his knowledge of the setup and thus might be more likely to discourage this however. even then i think this knowledge probably sways it further in the other direction.
In post 390, GeorgeBailey wrote:I still think Pig is better than Pepper, since he's at least done something scummy.
like doctorpepper, you have also taken hoctac jokes at face value in the past. do you think that past experience makes it more or less likely you would do so here? what effect would your alignment have on that likelihood?
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:39 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

Oh hey I have an actual take this game
VOTE: Shiki
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Elements »

spicy
All my completed games
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:42 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

Something about this whole "I'm trying to manufacture my meta" is a really flimsy and to top it off it paints me as scummy without being on my wagon?
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Hoctac »

Why didn't you vote/push me this game, Pepper? Given you saw me joking around just like you saw me doing in Chain.
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 384, Titus wrote:
In post 383, Elements wrote:I'm warming to Hoctac town
Smh, the objection to Dunn and Pigman being aligned pairs hurts Hoctac scum if my theory is correct. A mislynch on Dunn would bar a mislynch on Pigman which is why Hoctac suddenly changed his tone towards me. It was that I was wrong town, but now he's looking for something to pick at when I have SRed him for awhile.
In post 385, Titus wrote:
In post 380, Hoctac wrote:Also, why would she as scum necessarily call you partners and push you, when she can push you individually as scumreads anyway? This looks like a fabricated thought process.
She can't push us as a team though. Let's suppose I am wrong and Dunn is scum. She then wouldn't jump and mislynch me. That's a townie thought process to take a theory to its conclusion, even if it disagrees with another theory.
I'm sorry to say I don't understand either of these posts.
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 381, Hoctac wrote:
In post 367, Hoctac wrote:Q
In post 362, Titus wrote:Yeah, this reeks of scum wanting to get rid of a PR.

GB and Hoctac is where it's at.
This is quite narrow minded, Titus!

You think scum are openly voting with each other to get rid of a 1-shot neighbouriser on day 1? As someone pointed out, the ability isn't exactly Lady with Laptop level.

Why Hoctac and GeorgeBailey from the wagon of 4 specifically?
I'd also like you to address this, Titus.
Could you get to this?
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 375, Isis wrote:
Lynching deadline: (expired on 2020-06-02 20:59:59)
Nice. We have plenty of time to think this one out then. Careful placing your votes, everyone. We don't want to quicklynch anyone.
not yet sentient

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”